Start by marking “Voodoo (Royal Bastards MC: Ankeny, IA, #1)” as Want to Read:
Voodoo (Royal Bastards MC: Ankeny, IA, #1)

Voodoo

(Royal Bastards MC: Ankeny, IA #1)

Book 23 of the Royal Bastards MC series.

I'm Ogun "Voodoo" Dupre. There's no pretty way to put it, I do the dirty work for my club. When my services are required for a particularly delicate situation, I find myself hesitating for the first time in my life. That hesitation might get me killed.

Sometimes you gotta work a little black magic to come out alive....
Published June 2nd 2020 by Demented Sons Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Voodoo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Voodoo

Start your review of Voodoo (Royal Bastards MC: Ankeny, IA, #1)
Book Snob Sue
5 stars...I know, I know, not normally an MC book kind of girl, but I loved this so much. Kristin Youngblood was very convincing, thank goodness for that, and yes, I already sent her a virtual fruit basket 😉.

This wasn’t your typical MC book in the fact that it had paranormal aspects in it, and I loved it. This book had me hooked from the Prologue clear through until the Epilogue, could not put it down. Ogun aka Voodoo is a member of the Royal Bastards Motorcycle Club, where every member has a bi
Emily
Ogun "Voodoo" Dupre has wanted Kira since the day he met her. Kira is a vet who has yet to agree to go on a date with Voodoo as she doesn't want to cross a professional line. Voodoo though has visions and he knows Kira is meant to play a huge part in his life by his side. When Kira agrees to a date, Voodoo pulls out all the stops. He plans to charm her, he plans to have her in his bed, and he plans to never let her go.

Loved every moment of this new series. The series has a paranormal element to
Fabiola Cadet-Destil
May 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy cow, I'm blown away by this book! Author Kristine Allen definitely seduce me with her writing style. Voodoo had me from the beginning, he's unapologetic about who he is, he's relentless, he's driven, he's loyal, he's not afraid to show what he's feeling but you know what? I love him just like that. I had so much fun reading Voodoo, love the oh snap moments, you will be on the edge of your seat, you might even bite a couple of nails like I did when certain situations pop up but I will say th ...more
Whynter Raven
Jun 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love this story

I love this story. Voodoo ( Ogun ) and Kira chemistry were off the charts. I laughed at Zaka and Sasha's antics. And cried at what both Ogun and Kira had gone through at the heads of the people that were supposed to protect them. This has everything you need in a good book. I can't wait to read Angel's story.
domestic_godess_reads
Jun 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ogun “Voodoo” Dupre is a member of the RBMC. Kira is his dog’s veterinarian and he has wanted her from first sight. When she finally gives in and goes on a date with him sparks fly!
When the MC comes up against the Russian Bratva Voodoo will do whatever it takes to keep Kira alive.
What I loved about this book was the paranormal twist. This was also one steamy e reader melting story!
Geeky Girl Review Cafe
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've been curious about the Royal Bastards MC series for some time now and when a friend asked me to give this one a try, I figured now was the time.

Wow! I was SO impressed with this story. It was dark and gritty like you'd expect from and MC but had the right amount of romance and heat thrown in to balance it out.

There was enough suspense and intrigue to have me sucked in looking for the "who done it's" and wanting to see how the story unfolded.

I also really enjoyed the addition of the unique a
Pam Schultz
May 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I don't even know where to begin. I am completely blown away by this book. I have read all of Kristine Allen's books, but Voodoo was by far the best I have ever read from her. Voodoo has an amazing story line full of twist and turns. All spiced up with a little voodoo magic, love, Passion, tragedy, and humor.
Ogun and Kira are meant to be together, and with a little help their love story plays out.
This is one MC not like any other I have read, with some paranormal twist.
I must disclose, being
Chasity Williams
Loved it

I cried, I laughed, I got mad and  I loved it. Kira is a vet and is hiding who her family is. Ogun aka Voodoo is the enforcer for the Royal Bastards MC. His first few years of life had been rough but as a adult he lives for his MC. Kira is Voodoo's dog Zaka vet and Voodoo wants her but with her family she says no. Will Kira finally give in? What will happen when her father finds out who she's with? Can Voodoo keep her safe from the dangers after her? What will happen when Voodoo's past
G
May 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!!! Voodoo is an out of the box read for me and I have to say I COMPLETELY LOVE IT! Kristine Allen put a great twist on her Chapter of the Royal Bastards. Voodoo and Kira's story is a beautiful fast paced journey but when ya know, ya know and it seems they both knew pretty quickly that they were meant to be. They had their problems, first with her family, then with his but in the end "Love Always Wins." ...more
Amanda M
May 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book. Voodoo and Kira are more than meets the eye. You'll be hooked from start to finish. There's twists and turns mixed in with some paranormal. You never know what'll happen next until it does. The suspense will have you on edge, wanting more. Definitely recommend reading. ...more
Rhonda
Jun 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I haven't read all of Kristine Allen's books but since I've been following this series, I saw Ms. Allen's book and got it! I'm sort of picky about MC books and I'm not the normal MC reader because I don't really like MC's that are horribly dark and gritty with a lot of violence but this book took me by surprise. There was the dark and gritty but there was also feels and romance. Ogun and Kira won my heart. Their connection was awesome and following their journey kept me turning the pages. The tw ...more
Shirl
Dec 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2020
I love the spooky ways of this part of the Royal Bastards MC. This part has "abilities". With a name like Voodoo you can imagine some of his. I'm not going to say who can do what because it would take most of the fun out of it.

I will say he loves his dog very much and seems to like to take him to the vet. To the very beautiful single vet. He might have to kinda blackmail her to go out with him the first time but they don't have much time apart after that but it could be because trouble is around
Wendy Hodges
Jun 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Exciting and interesting with a few twists and suspense, my first read by this author but she did a great job of combining her characters and theme along with the Royal Bastards MC in general. Even using a few characters from other chapters. I loved the mystical element it kept the story fresh and unique, the characters were easy to love, or at least the good guys were. Even the animals were great. Fabulous story and I look forward to Angel's story up next. ...more
Stephanie
Jul 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely LOVED Voodoo!! Loved how it had a little PN/magic in it, made for an entirely different feel. The chemistry between Voodoo and Kira was so hot. Their story has twists and turns that keep you turning the pages.
Paula Y. Chisley
Jun 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic read!

I don't usually buy many books because I use Kindle Unlimited most of the time. But I downloaded the sample and it drew me right in. I freaking loved Voodoo and Kira. I absolutely did not want but to end and can't wait for Angel's story.
Jan Grass
Jun 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Loved it!
mum.reader.dreamer.4life
Jun 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kristine Allen brought out the magic when writing Voodoo. Voodoo and Kira’s story had me completely enthralled from the first to the last page. The action packed story was not only sexy, beautiful, intriguing, suspenseful, and a little dark it was filled with lies, revenge, brotherhood, loyalty, tragedy, and twists and turns that had me on the edge of my seat and stealing my breath. The paranormal gifts some of the guys possess added intrigue and something truly special to the story. I wasn’t re ...more
Barbara
May 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Having lived in lower Louisiana for nearly 20 years, Voodoo’s story captured my heart and my imagination. The storyline was sexy and romantic but also very intriguing and suspenseful. Thrown in the magical ritual culture of Voodoo/Hoodoo and a bit of the paranormal and this reader was hooked from the very start. Kudos to the author for giving us an amazing storyline with characters that I couldn’t help but cheer for.

Ogun “Voodoo” Dupre has what is known in the VooDoo culture as “The Sight”. Pas
M. Mendes Bookstagram
Jun 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book. Kristine Allen out did herself. I could not put this book down. There is a lot of action, steamy scenes, and intense emotions. There is all of the core heart of MC of brotherhood, loyalty, and sense of a moral code. This book also had elements of paranormal abilities. If you like PNR and MC romances then you will love this book. Voodoo and Kira both had things in common in how they were raised and the violence that they witnessed. In the beginning from the outside looki ...more
Kathy Phillips
Jun 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another great book!

Kristen Allen once again hooked me from the beginning. Although this book was a bit darker than her other books, it was just as awesome! Can’t wait for the next book in the series!
Amanda Thomas
Jun 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Loved Voodoo. Loved the story. After reading this, I can’t wait for more of this chapter!
Ashley
Jun 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved Voodoo!! What a fantastic story! First let me say that my favorite part was that Kira was a Veterinarian! It was so well written and I was hooked from the very first page. I was a little worried about the paranormal bit but it fits this story perfectly. I loved Voodoo's beliefs and traditions. The chemistry between Voodoo and Kira was off the charts HOT! I was really rooting for them, they had both been through so much. The secondary characters were great too and I'm glad the series is g ...more
Lacrista Bagley
Wow!! Just WOW!!!

Kristine is one of my favorite authors and she didn't disappoint with Voodoo!!! I was impatiently waiting for his book after his first appearance earlier in the series. To get to see his softer side with Kira is divine and just makes him even more loveable than he already was.
Andrea Floyd
Great book

What does a Voodoo Priest, a Healer, an Elemental, and a Vampire all have in common, well they are all in this book. Add in the Russian mafia, rival motorcycle clubs, a strong independent feisty young woman, sexual chemistry and romance and you have one fantastic story, filled with interesting characters and a great storyline.
Jessica Junito
Awesome

I totally loved this book, all it's dark and obscured parts ate what made friendship, love and loyalty standout sf o highly. It's my first read from this author ,but I totally loved her style in this story. Cant wait to read Angel. Thank you
Staci Blandin
Love it

I've read all the RBMC books that have been released so far and this one is definitely one of my favorites. I really loved Kira and Voodoo's story it had everything I look for in an amazing story.
Ann L
Jun 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
I absolutely loved this story, the action was good Voodoo and Kira had fantastic chemistry and i loved Zaka and Sasha, the other characters were brilliant too and i loved the fact that some of the other Royal Bastards were mentioned, especially Jameson as i could relate having read his story and of course Voodoo and Ghost have been mentioned before in other ones. I can't wait for Ms Allen to continue with more from this Chapter and i look forward to Angel's story.

I received a copy from Kiki Read
Lisa
A Little Black Magic Never Hurts.....much

I fell in love with Voodoo when he was introduced in one of the previously released books in the Royal Bastards Saga.
Paranormal and supernatural have always been my go to. All of that mixed in with sexy ass bad boy bikers and I am hooked.
Voodoo was an amazing ride and it kept me enthralled from the beginning till the end. I hope that this chapter will get its own series. I found a new author and I am thrilled.
Lynne Garlick
Fantastic read!

Oh. My. Days! I absolutely loved this book!! Another chapter of the Royal Bastards MC and a new to me author too!
I was hooked from the first page and the gifts that these guys possess really intrigued me.
The chemistry between Kira and Voodoo had my heart melting.....and maybe other things too! But this is the Royal Bastards, so it's not without more than a few breath stealing moments! Loved this!
Isabelle D'A
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my word! Such a beautiful, steamy and enthralling addition to an amazing series that has bewitched me from the very beginning. I wholeheartedly recommend this book to everyone!

I voluntarily submitted an ARC review for this book.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Defining Darkness (Royal Bastards MC: Tampa, FL, #1)
  • Scarred by Pain (Royal Bastards MC: New Orleans, LA, #2)
  • Ice (Royal Bastards MC: Elko, NV #1)
  • The Heavy Crown (Royal Bastards MC: Washington, DC, #1)
  • Ridin' for Hell (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #3)
  • Inked in Vengeance (Royal Bastards MC: New Orleans, LA, #1)
  • Silver and Lace (Royal Bastards MC: Detroit, MI, #1)
  • Lean In: Royal Bastards MC Pittsburgh, PA
  • Papa Noel (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #5)
  • Axel (Royal Bastards MC: Flagstaff, AZ, #1)
  • Cyclone of Chaos (Royal Bastards MC: Elizabeth City, #1)
  • Desert King (Royal Bastards MC: Santa Fe, NM, #1)
  • The Biker's Gift (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #1)
  • Rely on Me (Royal Bastards MC: Baltimore, #2)
  • Devil's Ride (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #4)
  • Savage Heat (Royal Bastards MC: Huntsville, AL, #1)
  • Birdie's Biker (RBMC)
  • Declan (Royal Bastards MC: Flagstaff, AZ #2)

Royal Bastards MC: Ankeny, IA (2 books)
  • Angel (RBMC: Ankeny IA)