Start by marking “Axel (Royal Bastards MC: Flagstaff, AZ, #1)” as Want to Read:
Axel (Royal Bastards MC: Flagstaff, AZ, #1)

Axel

(Royal Bastards MC: Flagstaff, AZ #1)

Saw her
Claimed her
I'll deal with the consequences later

27 MC Authors
26 Royal Bastards Chapters
Get ready to ride, starting December 1, 2019.

This Chapter of Royal Bastards is set in Flagstaff, AZ
Kindle Edition
Published April 21st 2020

To ask other readers questions about Axel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Axel

Start your review of Axel (Royal Bastards MC: Flagstaff, AZ, #1)
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Mfred
Apr 21, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: did-not-finish
Ugh, gross.

Aside from an utter lack of chemistry between the two leads, there is the little issue of the total degradation of female characters in the name of a"dark" and "gritty" plot. Not that I think any rape scene is necessary, but the one in the first third of this book is so violently over the top, I pretty much stopped reading. I have no idea if the book gets better; I'm not going to waste any more of my time on a story that sacrifices women in order to generate a certain kind of atmosphe
Barbara
Apr 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this May to December MC romance. I haven’t read M. Merin before but believe me when I say I will be keeping up with her Royal Bastards MC: Flagstaff, AZ series. The book hooked me in and I read it in one night (well into the wee hours of the next day actually). The book is full of sexy, heated romance and suspense with two very different main characters. Axel is a hardened biker not looking for anything long term for sure. Joey is a well mannered young woman who comes from a wea ...more
Jenna
Apr 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The amount of times I squealed OMG out loud while reading this book is really all you need to know to buy it! Merin absolutely hit it out of the park with her chapter of the Royal Bastards MC. She kept throwing curve balls that I didn’t see coming and kept me on the edge of my seat up till the very end. I couldn’t turn the pages fast enough! Axel and Joey are both very lovable characters and same goes for most of the new characters introduced in this series. I can not wait to read more about the ...more
Deb
Apr 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
MC = Motorcycle Club. The Royal Bastards MC and others they deal with are NOT for the faint of heart. The story had a great beginning. Many may say "suck it up buttercup", but I really felt for Joey. And then her story became really interesting. To me, Joey was a brave girl, in spite of her upbringing. The meeting of Axel was both hilarious and terrifying. And what a ride this book is from there. I'm sure for some, it could cause triggers. There were some twists to the story and some surprises I ...more
Lynne Garlick
Great read!

This is the first book I have read by this author and I really enjoyed it. A great addition to the Royal Bastards MC series too!!
Joey leaves home to find her Father after some information comes to light, she bumps into Axel from the Flagstaff Chapter and they make an immediate impression on each other.
Things go pips up quickly and she is kidnapped, but what Axel said to her stays with her and they are reunited. He swears to keep her safe and he and brothers work out a way to keep her
Wendy Hodges
Apr 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book there was absolutely no messing around where Axel was concerned, he was all in from the first. Joey was attracted and on a subconscious level equally invested. There is some violence and abuse, steamy sex bit come on this is MC and the norm for this genre, it wasn't as extreme as some in this series and a lot more palatable. Some suspense and a few twists, which I loved. Fabulously exciting and easy to get hooked and held, enough for me to check out more from this auth ...more
Leslee
Apr 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh Axel, you can't steal Gunner or Shade's place as my favorite male character but you were a ton of fun. Joey, his woman is a joy. I would totally want to be her bestie. Axel's past is not the smoothest but he doesn't shy away from it either. He owns it and doesn't shy away from sharing it with Joey. I was sucked in by the end of the first page and barely came up for air until I was done. The plot was intense and kept with the gritty feel of all the Royal Bastards MC but still as sexy as I expe ...more
K.O. Newman
Apr 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Really worth it

So, I picked this book up kind of randomly. I was looking for a good MC romance, and flicking my way through IG, and there it was. I scooped it up, and read it in hours. I guess you can say the rest is history. Bottom line? I loved it, couldn't put it down. I can't wait to check out more books by Merin.
Tammy Maclellan
Yes! Another great author

Got this as part of the RBMC group and was glad to,find this author. There was suspense, fear, sex, twists, and laughter. Love when I find a book that makes me just want to tell someone the story as I’m reading it. Ordering another book from this author.
Rhonda Cave
Great story

I really enjoyed this book. M. Merin did a good job telling the story of Axel and Joey. Joey went from a spoiled socialite to a strong woman in no time. They say when you know you just know who the person is for you. Joey came into Axel's life at the right time and she took no crap from him.
Amanda M
Apr 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
A page turner that'll have you hooked. Joey and Axel sure are something together. There's some twists and few surprises in this story. The storyline is well written with great characters. This one will take you for a ride. It's not as intense as the other RBMC stories but nonetheless a fantastic read. I thoroughly enjoyed reading and look forward to the next in this series. ...more
debbie mason
Feeding my obsession

Another chapter in the RBMC, this time Flagstaff, AZ chapter. Axel has instant attraction to Joey. Their story is full of twists, turns, and family drama. Couldn't put it down. I will forever have ingrained altered image of "this little piggy...."
Carol Roll
Excellent

Another winner by this author. Love all of her books and this book was no exception. Great characters along with some twists and turns plus humor and romance. Looking forward to the next book is this series.
Dottie Withers
Axel and Joey

This was another great addition to this great series. Axelrod and Joey meet by accident but soon find themselves falling for each other quickly. There's all kinds of conflict brewing around them as they try to find their HEA.
Tracy
May 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved this couple..

I purchased this book via Amazon and am leaving my review voluntarily. This can be a standalone but it's best enjoyed if you read the other stories in the Royal Bastards MC series as characters from those stories appear here. This story has some dark moments, but overall it's an age gap, insta lust, nice MC read.

Triggers: kidnapping, rape, assault, murder

**spoilers**
Axel, new VP of his Royal Bastards MC chapter. Joey, just graduated high school but leaves home after finding
Shirl
Nov 21, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2020
A decent book. Not the best but no where near the worst. It's interesting but it might just be me but I kept getting confused. There just didn't seem to have the chemistry that I was looking for. Joey is the one who finally told Axel that she loves him but he doesn't say it back. I felt there was too much going on to cover everything but instead parts of it are glossed over.

Going to read the second book and hopefully it will be a little bit better.

No big errors and had all the steamy goodness we
Fabiola Cadet-Destil
Apr 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, just Wow! Another royal bastard has bite the bullet, Axel is your typical alpha bad boy biker through and through but he's also my ultimate fantasy of a man. He's gruff, controlling, and oh so sexy and guess what? He ended up with a gem, a good girl who's kind of a nerd if you can say but she's a sweetie though, Who's trying to find herself and of course met bad boy Axel. With this book, you're getting action, secrets, lots of sexy time, oh and the torture, oh boy do I love me some torture ...more
Jacquelyn G
Feb 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
Yas!

As always M Merin tells an awesome MC story. I was happy to see Flint, but I was bummed out by the tiny bit of action. There is usually way more interesting tussles and drama so this bokk was a tad disappointing. I was also hoping for more family drama after the big reveal, but it was like Joey's mom just vanished when she left home. All in all I would still recommend this story and I will read the next.
2 Chicks and a Book Kat & Melissa
Oh hot read ahead. I swear M Merin is a literary genius on what characters, story , and overall plot of the books she writes. Joey and Axel oh man I love these two. Joey is definitely a square peg trying to fit into the round hole that is her family life. There is so much I want to say about this book but it will have spoilers. So I’ll tell you, grab it and Devore it. It’s such a great read! M thanks your books are kickass!
Michelle Dups
Apr 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awesome as always

Loved this book. It was so well written that the age gap wasn't an issue. Loved how Axel was with Joey and how he encouraged her to be strong. All the usual action, sexy scenes and hit men. Looking forward to the next book.
Katie Cox
May 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great read!

First read in the RBMC series, and I was impressed. I was familiar with this author before reading this book, so I was in my comfort zone. Really excited to continue forward in the series, and to go back and read everything that came before. Hope they are all as good as this one was.
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
27034655-SX540-png

*New to me author

Another Royal Bastard group this time in AZ. This MC is just as hot as the desert around them. Axel is the ultimate alpha mc guy that you want to read. This book is full of twists and turns, torture, hardcore sex, and a wonderful love story.

Cynthia Thompson
Apr 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow

OK I love the series I love the fact that it’s written by different people that’s fun what I hate though is the book too far apart
Rusti Downing
Apr 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Omg I just finished this book. So good. I cant wait to read more books by you. I love when books come to life when you read them.
G
Fast, Sexy Read

Axel and Joey's story is a really great fast paced read. Joey learns things about her family that she didn't know and it pi*#ed her off to say the least! She ventures out to get her answers and the first thing she finds is Axel. They have a whirlwind relationship that quickly turns into so much more. She finds all the answers that she's looking for as well as a love for a lifetime. Truly a great read!
Teresa Lara
May 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love the Royal Bastards
Axel and Joey grabbed my heart intense emotional broken heart stopping love story
Ready for more
Bring on Declan
Shelly
Jun 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Axel and Joey

This is my second book in the Royal Bastards world. I loved Joey, she was sassy and smart. Axel was every bit Alpha. Great read for MC romance.
Mike
Jul 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great story

Great story! I loved how Joey finally came into her own throughout the story. I cant wait to read more on this chapter and get more of the other men's stories
Jamie Lombard
Apr 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Axel and Joey!

Axel is VP of this RBMC and Joey is a girl who finds herself mixed up with them. It's sex, drama and a great read!
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Heavy Crown (Royal Bastards MC: Washington, DC, #1)
  • Desert King (Royal Bastards MC: Santa Fe, NM, #1)
  • Voodoo (Royal Bastards MC: Ankeny, IA, #1)
  • Savage Heat (Royal Bastards MC: Huntsville, AL, #1)
  • Inked in Vengeance (Royal Bastards MC: New Orleans, LA, #1)
  • Ridin' for Hell (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #3)
  • Defining Darkness (Royal Bastards MC: Tampa, FL, #1)
  • Rotten Apple (Royal Bastards MC: New York City, #1)
  • Frozen Rain (Royal Bastards MC: Anchorage, #1)
  • Blayze's Inferno (Royal Bastards MC: Los Angeles, CA, #1)
  • Silver and Lace (Royal Bastards MC: Detroit, MI, #1)
  • Lean In: Royal Bastards MC Pittsburgh, PA
  • The Biker's Gift (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #1)
  • Opposites Attract: Royal Bastards MC: Central Texas
  • Playboy (Royal Bastards MC: Sacramento, CA, #1)
  • Cyclone of Chaos (Royal Bastards MC: Elizabeth City, #1)
  • Ice (Royal Bastards MC: Elko, NV #1)
  • Rely on Me (Royal Bastards MC: Baltimore, #2)
Facebook page: M. Merin

Royal Bastards MC: Flagstaff, AZ (2 books)
  • Declan (Royal Bastards MC: Flagstaff, AZ #2)