Start by marking “Take The Shot (Philadelphia Bulldogs Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Take The Shot (Philadelphia Bulldogs Book 1)

Take The Shot (Philadelphia Bulldogs Book 1)

DINAH

When my husband died, I never thought I would find love again.

I definitely didn’t think I would find it in the arms of my younger best friend. Why would the hunky hockey player want anything to do with me? I’m a stressed out writer with a lot of baggage. Any other man would say, “HARD PASS!”

But Noah was the best man I’ve ever known, and if it wasn’t for him, I
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: June 9th 2020 by Danica Flynn

To ask other readers questions about Take The Shot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Take The Shot

Start your review of Take The Shot (Philadelphia Bulldogs Book 1)
Carly
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC from NetGalley

This was in the low side if nothing special. I have never heard from the author bug this felt like a first novel. This is a one time read that will get put on the shelf and never thought of again. It will not age well, do to the massive use of slang, that was only used to show how 'cool' the author is. She also used all the cliche tropes. By the end of this book o was afraid that my eyes would get stick thanks to all the eye rolls this become caused. Sadly this is
Mirtha
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Take The Shot by Danica Flynn

Okay so....... 10/5 Stars!

When Dinahs husband died, she pretty much ruled out the idea of finding love again. Especially in the arms of her younger best guy friend Noah.
Noah a hopeless romantic can only ever live Did from afar. Hoping that one day his love will be returned.

That's right this book blew my mind. Wow!
It was everything I could have asked for in a romantic comedy/ drama. I fell hopelessly in love with these characters literally at page 4. Sweet, Romantic,
Nicole Pinto
I love hockey romances but this fell a little flat for me. I found myself skimming to the end and that also ended a bit abruptly to me. I would have liked a more finate ending. I did like Noah but something about Dinah just rubbed me the wrong way. Thank you to netgalley for the arc.
Coco.V
Feb 14, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. ...more
Rise
Beth
Jan 27, 2020
Demetra
Feb 23, 2020
Danica Flynn is a marketer by day, and a writer by nights and weekends. AKA she doesn’t sleep! She is a rabid hockey fan of both The Philadelphia Flyers and the Metropolitan Riveters. When not writing, she can be found hanging with her partner, playing video games, and reading a ton of books.

WEBSITE www.Danicaflynn.com