Start by marking “Hitching It (Metropolis #4.5)” as Want to Read:
Hitching It (Metropolis #4.5)

Hitching It

(Metropolis #4.5)

A MERRY METROPOLIS CHRISTMAS WEDDING

Pack your jockstraps and snow coats, Metropolis boys.

This December, your presence is requested for the most fabulous wedding of...

Mr. Derek Crawford
&
Mr. Jackson Gibbs

The event will be held at the Silver Fox Ski Lodge in Whistle Ridge, British Columbia. Daily activities will include skiing, ice skating, hot chocolate by an open
Published November 30th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Hitching It, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hitching It

Start your review of Hitching It (Metropolis #4.5)
Lisa
What a nice surprise!!!

The authors surprised their fans with this addition to the metropolis series. Derek and Jackson are my favorite couple in the series so I was thrilled to read all about their wedding day! Everyone is present for this sweet story and I quickly remembered why I fell in love with this series in the first place. It was filled with steam, sass, love, devotion and so many feels!!!
Brianne McCallum
5++++ stars

I was so happy to see a surprise Metropolis release. I missed that gang. I was even more happy when I saw that it was about Derek and Jaskson my fav couple in Metropolis.

So glad that we got a follow up on them and that they got their HEA. "Every boy needs a Daddy". They are sweet, funny and .

This is a short one. Less than 2 hours and I loved every minute. If you've read 3.5 this is the same idea but I enjoyed this one a lot more.

Heather
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just what we needed!

I’m not going to lie, I squeed a bit when I got the newsletter that a surprise Metropolis book was out! And Daddy Jackson and Derek too! I love all the guys from Metropolis, but I’ve always had a soft spot for Derek. Their wedding story was everything we didn’t know we needed! It had shenanigans and was funny, sexy and HOT - everything we’ve come to expect from these guys! I devoured their book and now I’m trying to figure out how I fit in a re-read of this fantastic series!
Lyndsay TC
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jackson and Derek!

The Daddy and boy duo return in this short and sweet winter book! Jackson and Derek return to the ski resort to get married with all the guys from Metropolis tagging along for the big event! Loved catching up with everyone in the series and really seeing that Derek gets his happily ever after!
Dawn Barrell
A Brilliant Surprise

This was a very welcome surprise. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the series and was sad when it ended after getting to know all the characters so well so it was lovely to catch up and see where they are all at in their lives. This is something that could be repeated from time to time (hint)
Emma Burbidge
At last!

Bottom Boy gets his Santa Daddy to put a ring on it! This short Metropolis book rounds off the series perfectly. All the characters are there, including Finn (I hope he gets his own story some day). Fun and sweet.
Michelle
Perfect

Perfect ending for Daddy and Bottom Boy. Loved seeing the whole gang. Hope we see more glimpses of them in the future.
Rachel Magadan
Loved it

It was nice to see all the guys again. Love the metropolis series, but Derek and Daddy Jackson have got to be my favorite. I
Wendy Moore
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
A sweet, feel good Christmas novella. Bottom Boy and Daddy Jackson get married ...more
Ali
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great catching up with all the guys.
Tiffany
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

I really didnt think we'd get more in this world. I'm so happy we got Derek's wedding. Was a very happy reunion book.
Tara
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Derek and Jackson are my favorite Metropolis couple. It was fun to attend their wedding and catch up with the other Metropolis guys. Definitely recommend!
Annabelle Mamo
Christine Frazee-Berry
Raelene
Corinne
Dec 03, 2019
Riley Hart is the girl who wears her heart on her sleeve. She's a hopeless romantic. A lover of sexy stories, passionate men, and writing about all the trouble they can get into together. If she's not writing, you'll probably find her reading.

Riley lives in California with her awesome family, who she is thankful for everyday.

Metropolis (4 books)
  • Faking It (Metropolis, #1)
  • Working It (Metropolis, #2)
  • Owning It (Metropolis, #3)
  • Trying It (Metropolis #4)