Start by marking “A Biker for Christmas: A Royal Bastards MC Holiday Book” as Want to Read:
A Biker for Christmas: A Royal Bastards MC Holiday Book

A Biker for Christmas: A Royal Bastards MC Holiday Book

Leo Winters is a dark, troubled soul.
The Royal Bastards Enforcer’s life hasn’t been easy.
His past has taught him that love no longer exists,
At least not until he meets the curvy green-eyed vixen almost half his age.
Instant attraction sparks a deep burn and a need he didn’t know existed.
Fighting off her sexy, feisty attitude is only half the battle,
And this Christmas
Kindle Edition
Published November 30th 2019

To ask other readers questions about A Biker for Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Biker for Christmas

Start your review of A Biker for Christmas: A Royal Bastards MC Holiday Book
Nikki Landis
Oh, yum! This novella is the first in Crimson Syn's Royal Bastards MC and I loved the steamy, sexy, naughty romance that built up between December and Leo. Both characters have a past with dark secrets and I loved that the author took time to develop the characters along with the story.

The 'daddy' age gap was sexy as hell. Loved how Leo fought his attraction and how December knew what she wanted and was strong, brave, and full of fire. Leo is one sensuous biker but he's also got his gritty dark
Badh
Dec 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Not bad

This wasn't a bad book, overall. I just thought that it was a little rushed and it didn't really have a chance to breathe.
Lisa Book Stacks
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Biker

A short holiday mc romance when Leo the club enforcer meets his princess. Who has had a rough life but needs his protection of he can solve his own problems.
Barbara
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great look into what the Royal Bastards MC series it going to be. If it’s anything like A Biker for Christmas, the series is going to be outstanding. Crimson has given us a great storyline, wonderful characters and as I said a great insight to what’s to come.

I love Crimson’s books as she has such a wonderful flare for the written word. A Biker for Christmas is a short novella that is back with action, heat and romance. The characters are well defined and easy to relate to. In this story
Amber- Leave Me Alone I'm Reading
I wish I could have loved this book. I did enjoy it to some degree. The plot was good and I liked Leo and the club a lot. I was wanting a Christmas story, and it fit the bill. The ridiculous amount of typos had me very distracted though. When I saw one on the first page, I should have stopped. I continued on, only to find them on what seemed like every page. So frustrating!
I am still looking forward to reading more of this new series!
Andrzejewski Amy
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed having a peak at where the Royal Bastards MC. It was wrote in perfect Crimson style. A Biker For Christmas was hot and sexy. Leo and December were two broken souls who were perfect for each other. December gives Leo one hell of a fight at the start. She's extremely feisty and takes no shit. When the two start to get close and give into their sexual urges. They find peace within the other and can understand the pain they've each had to overcome. A ghost from Leo's past pops up with a ...more
Kelli KDL editing
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing

This was my first Crimson Syn read and I loved every single word. Can't wait for more RBMC but in the meantime I'll be reading more from this talented author!
Victoria B
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great short intro to the series to come. the characters were well written and the book was hard to put down and did i mention how hot some of the scenes are? If you want a short, hot MC book this is the one for you.
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Wow where do I begin on this review..... I don't want to spoil it for the reader because this was an amazing Novella that Crimson wrote. I love the holidays but Christmas is one of my Favorite Holidays and to get a love story for Christmas was a treat. Especially because it had two things I love in a book it was an MC story and had the MC parts in it but it was also a second chance at romance which was totally amazing for me.

December and Leo are both amazing characters and they bring to the
Lynne Garlick
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. Days!!!

What an introduction to the Royal Bastards MC!!! Holy crap!! These boys are not messing about! Leo has an immediate connection to Ember, he can't explain it and hell, why should he? He's the enforcer, road name Guardian, protector of those he calls family. No one messes with him and his brothers and gets away with it.
Ember, she is like a beacon of light to his darkness, she is sassy and a bit feisty too. Love her! She has experienced her own traumas and she feels the inexplicable
Andrea Floyd
Great book

A fantastic start to the series, all about second chances and so much more. Motorcycle clubs, rivalry, a strong independent feisty young woman, a hard edged alpha male with a chip on his shoulder, plenty of twists and turns, a little action, a Christmas to remember, a second chance at love in a May December romance. Thoroughly enjoyable characters, interesting storyline, well worth your time to read.
Amanda Thomas
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Quick and so good.

This was a quick read and was such a great introduction to the RBMC! December and Guardian were great together.
Debi Williams
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

This was a new author for me. It was not a disappointment either. The characters were well written. The chemistry between Leo and December were outstanding. Will be reading more from this author
Fabiola Cadet-Destil
Hot Read All The Way

I finished this book in 1hr, I just couldn't stop. Guardian AKA Leo is one bad biker who got very lucky to end up with December. They're perfect for each other, both hurting from things that happened in the past and living day by day because of it, but a chance meeting? They're fire together, Thank You Author Crimson Syn and I can't wait to continue with the rest of the series.
Debbie Earley
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Omg I fell in love with Leo. That man brought me to my knees and had me wanting to call him Daddy. I'm so happy he was able to find love again with Ember. Ember reminded me of myself she's a tough cookie and stands up for herself. I can't wait to see what happens next and I pray their son makes it through the other side of what lies ahead.
Anne Sherman
Leo and Ember

This was a great read. Can't wait for the next book to come out. Love Christmas reads. Would recommend. Loved the epilogue's
Lisa
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put it down

From page one I was hooked! I loved Christmas and Leo's story from beginning to end. Brought out every emotion and of course it was totally hot! Looking forward to the rest of The Royal Bastards MC.
Elysian Fields
Dec 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Okay so this story and I didn't click. It's good, I just had too many small issues with it for my full enjoyment. This is a Daddy/little girl book and while I can tolerate that trope I don't enjoy it and wouldn't have chosen the story had I known. There are quite a few typos. Editing needs another round. The story just lacked for me in connection and emotions., among other things. Doesn't mean I won't read more from this author, just means this one didn't work for me.
Kathy Rouchelle
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great read! A girl who has a troubled past meets a man who is trouble! This book is very well written with a storyline that promises to give you thrills, action, a bit of mystery and finally it gives you love. December is that girl and from the first time he lays eyes on her he's hooked but tries his hardest to keep away from her. She's a bit younger than he is and although she has a bit of a past, she is still innocent. Leo "Guardian", is your typical alpha male biker, but he also has a ...more
Kathy Wideman
Dec 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a great look at what the Royal Bastard MC will be like. December has come to Washington after dealing with some horrible things. She is ready to start a new life. Leo is an enforcer for the Royal Bastards MC. He is nearly twice December’s age. But can’t seem to stop thinking about her. Then when a rival MC starts causing trouble and gets near December he can’t stay away. I love this story. I can’t wait to read the other books in the collection when they come out. These characters were ...more
Julie
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
A December MC Romance

December and Leo should be in opposites attract MC romance, but with December’s past they have more in common than they think.

Crimson Syn makes men in MCs hot, dirty and delicious, and damned if this isn’t one Guardian I wouldn’t mind having in my life. There’s also the bonus that this is background to the MC, which I love... Now after that 2nd epilogue I know what I want to read.
Tina Wallace
Dec 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Terrible

Let’s just say that if it wasn’t for KU I would be so mad at myself for actually spending money on this. Now, I love me some biker books but this was just awful. December was so young and Leo, well I don’t know how old Leo was it was never mentioned, was complaining about being too old for her. Didn’t stop him though and of course right out of the gate she says I love you and him in return and they lived happily ever after. Not worth the read
Rose
Dec 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
A Biker for Christmas is an awesome introduction to the Royal Bastards MC!!Haven't read a lot from Crimson Syn but this story made me a fan of her writing. This is December and Leo amazing novella. The chemistry between Ember and Guardian is off the charts! The story line has everything from sexy biker, spunky young woman, action, twist and turns, great characters, romance and more. I can't wait to continue with the rest of the series.
Davina M.
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot and sweet like warm honey with just a little cayenne pepper

It was a good Christmas read just enough twists and turns. Laced with a touch of violence and angst .A nice slide into the Royal Bastards MC ,without the usual road rash. You're definitely going to want to catch these all.
Tamotha clark
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Raw, Sexy, Robust , and seductive lovers

A seductive, sexy, romantic couple. A bad boy biker that's older masterful alpha, and a younger smart kick butt heroine. This storylines have hot sizzling sexual innuendos that burns the pages. This book is the best... Bad Boy Biker Christmas story.
Raveen Vann
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So great

Loving this novella that introduces us to this series and I honestly just couldn't put down. These two were seriously great together even though he is older than her I loved the way he took care of her and was so protective. Just really great and can't wait for more.
michelle Shelly
Dec 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great read

Wow! I really enjoyed this sneak peak into the Royal Bastards MC, I am even more excited now for this series than I was before. I loved December and Leos story. It was sexy and exciting. Give me more, give me more!
Dawnna
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love Can Melt A Froozen Heart

New places and new beginnings can lead to happiness and Christmas wishes coming true. You will enjoy the journey towards finding love and happiness at Christmas with this bad boy biker and young innocent woman.
Melissa Toner
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for the rest of this series!

If this is just the tip of the iceberg I can't wait to plough into the rest! March 2020 seems really far away. I know what I am reading on my cruise
Patricia Lord
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I couldn’t put this book down. It was amazing from beginning to end. From the first page to the last page you could tell December (Ember) and Leo (Guardian) had a connection right away. Lots of action and steamy sex in this book. I want a daddy like him

• The Biker's Gift: Royal Bastards Tonopah, NV Chapter (Royal Bastards MC)
  • The Biker's Kiss : A Royal Bastards MC Holiday Novella
  • Blood Lust (Royal Bastards MC, #1)
  • Neo (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #4)
  • Dirty St. Nick
  • Rider (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #7)
  • Joy (Hell's Handlers MC Book 7)
  • Fury (Savage Brothers MC--Tennessee Chapter, #4)
  • Forgiveness: A Lords of Carnage MC Christmas
  • Chains` Redemption
  • Brick (Exiled Guardians MC, #2)
  • Sniper (Exiled Guardians MC, #1)
  • Ransom (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #3)
  • Bull (Reapers MC #7)
  • Bullet (Lords of Carnage MC #9)
  • Blade (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #1)
  • Christmas Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded, #2.5)
  • The Vice President (Of Rebel Rage MC #2)
Crimson Syn is a new erotica author. She delves into those hot and heavy stories where her characters are pushed to their sexual limits. Her wicked pen dips into every little niche, even if it’s wrong and kinky. Vanilla, BDSM, BBW and that twisted taboo is what she wants to make you crave.
Her Hellbound Lovers MC series is her first attempt at a bad boy biker series. If you're looking for sweet and