Start by marking “Frozen Rain (Royal Bastards MC: Anchorage, #1)” as Want to Read:
Frozen Rain (Royal Bastards MC: Anchorage, #1)

Frozen Rain

(Royal Bastards MC: Anchorage #1)

Even blood freezes in the Land of the Midnight Sun.

Rain:

Up north, in what they call The Last Frontier, we play by a different set of rules. Everything is brutal, from the weather down to the criminal underworld.

I’m a Royal Bastard through and through. I live by the club’s code. I don’t take shit, I dish out plenty, and I never lay a hand on a woman unless she asks me
Published February 25th 2020 by CM Genovese

To ask other readers questions about Frozen Rain, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Frozen Rain

Start your review of Frozen Rain (Royal Bastards MC: Anchorage, #1)
Victoria B
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, OMG, and twisted (in the best possible way) are a few of the thoughts that went through my head after reading this. Then there was where in the f*** does Mr. Genovese come up with this sh*t? I started reading this book around 9 pm and finally put it down at 2 am to sleep and picked it back up first thing this morning, finishing it. The RB Anchorage Chapter has some of the twisted, feared members that are not afraid to get a little dirty/bloody, and some of the most loyal and protective alph ...more
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
27034655-SX540-png

* First time reading author

This time we are taken to Alaska, the last frontier. No matter where you are there are bikers, hell, and woman that will fight for your heart. Frozen Rain will make your heart hurt, possibly cry, and then put your heart back together. Cassie and Rain are wonderful characters that need to be read. I am so in love with these chapters and am hoping that these authors keep them going.
Cheryl
Feb 27, 2020 rated it liked it
It was ok

I'm going to tell it as it is. I like this Author's books especially the ones he wrote as Carver Pike.

However, with that being said this book for me started slow and finally picked up around 60%. Slow meaning I prefer a faster pace.

Other readers seem to love every book from the Royal Bastards series for me they're either a hit or miss. At this point only a couple have actually been over the top good biker books. I like a lot of action whether it be sex, dark, fighting, parties anything
Fabiola Cadet-Destil
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Frozen Rain

Another great Royal Bastards installment, what can I say about this book? First off, it's the first time that I'm reading anything from this author, and I can say I like his writing style. He did an amazing job with Rain and Cassie, well done.
Shirl
Nov 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2020
A really good book in the Royal Bastards MC. In this book we go way north (or wayyy for me) to the frozen state of Alaska.

Cassie had something bad happen to her. Something taken from her in college and wasn't supposed to live but live she does. In this happening to her it made her want to give back. To help people. She has such a good heart. That is why she has come to Alaska. To try and help troubled youths.

Rain is a badass biker. While in prison before he was in a fight and got severely injure
Kathy West
Mar 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Rain and Cassie..... a pretty good story.
We learned about Cassie in a previous book. She is the friend of another MC's old lady.

Cassie is in Alaska to work with people in need. Alaska has a lot of people who are in tough times.

Rain is the VP of the local MC. When an MC brother calls and asks him to check up on Cassie for him, he can't say no.

What he doesn't expect it that he would be drawn to Cassie like he had never been drawn to anyone before.

I will say as soon as I learned what the bad R
Ähmsry
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc-outlaws
Really great - I love the hot coolness of the Royal Bastards MC Anchorage Chapter up in the North. Hope and need to read more about them. Rain and Cassie are a great perfect crazy couple at it’s best. The self-talk against their action is really good and entertaining and their chemistry is awesome and delicious.
Kim Gauger
Truly amazing

This book had it all!!!! Heat, MC, and violence..Lots of violence and I loved it all. Let me tell you this author really knows how to kill someone in a book. It will keep you on your toes and you won't want to miss a single work. amazing read, I loved it
TopsieJ
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another great MC story!

I fell in love with this book in chapter 1 and knew it was going to become one of my favourites by chapter 2! I love CM Genovese's writing style and this book didn't disappoint! Fabulous story and fabulous characters.
domestic_godess_reads
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Another great instalment of the Royal Bastards MC. So glad the author is going to write more for the party.
Julia Leonard
Holy MC

Genovese has done it again!!!
Fantastic MC story.
It draws you in from the first chapter.
The characters in Frozen Rain are on spot.
Well done Chris.
Teresa Lara
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Broken intense emotional beautiful heart stopping very dark love story of Rain and Cassie excellent from start to finish
Ready for more of these two
Barbara
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
HOLY MOLY… Have you ever read a book that just sucked you into it like you were living right along with the characters in the book? Where the characters not only come to life but the scenes seem to play out right before your eyes rather than in your mind as your reading? Well Frozen Rain did that just for me. Kudos Mr. Genovese for an amazing read.

I must confess that I love Mr. Genovese writing styles. I say styles because his books/series vary pending what genre you’re reading. But one thing t
Maria
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Okay...so this is so much more than I was expecting; then again this is CM Genovese's writing so I should know better than to expect something average or typical.

I mean we start out with our main man, Rain, being processed into prison. As he is walked out into the yard a Russian mafia boss slits his throat from side to side. Yes, talk about action right out of the box.

Cassie has just moved to Anchorage to work as a social worker. She has goals of helping the homeless and bringing goodness to the
ROMBookTalk
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about Frozen Rain? I’m speechless. This book had everything I could've ever asked for in a MC story. It was raw, gritty, violent, and heartwarming in a special way. C.M. Genovese brought to life a biker club that is located in Alaska, which is no easy feat. The creativity in the story’s plot blows my mind from start to finish. The storytelling is amazing. As you turn to each page you learn about so many characters that make up this special brotherhood. For every page you read you ...more
Mary
Mar 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
I started out laughing from the very first chapter. It's they way CM Genovese writes in a snarky kind of sarcastic personality of his characters and Rain is definitely that. And I love him - Rain. He's a bada$$ biker with a heart of gold but like a real bada$$ wielding double fisted ulu knives!
Cassie is a tough broad with a lot of empathy - also with a heart of gold. She comes to Anchorage on her own to work with underprivileged and at-risk youth.
Together they team up, along with the Royal Basta
JoAnna Edger
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is absolutely BRILLIANT!!!! The twists and turns that are within these pages keeps you on your toes and has you turning the pages so fast to find out what happens next.

The connection between Rain and Cassie is OFF THE CHARTS hot... 🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 they are completely opposite but so much alike that when they set eyes on each other it’s as if the world disappears! You can’t help but to fall in love with them!

But like any Mc Club, there comes a lot of drama and bad things happen! You’ll have t
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A new MC romance from CM Genovese, but different from his RZBT series. This one is part of the Royal Bastards MC series written by several authors. This is the first of the series I have read, so one can obviously jump in and out of the series as they please and not have to read in any specific order. Mr. Genovese’s story follows Cassie as she starts a new life for herself in Alaska, having taken a job there in social work. She and her friend encounter Rain and his brothers at the bar one night ...more
Candace Mel
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The bar has just been set ridiculously high!

It’s absurd to say I’m speechless, considering I have so many thoughts and feelings about this book. But I’m having a hard time forming a coherent thought after experiencing it...YES, it was an experience!

This is not your average MC book. Sure it was a high paced, adrenaline pumping, heart stopping read. But it also had some very real and raw moments with splashes of humour throughout. I was completely invested in this story and was on the edge of my s
Lynn Stifle
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was freaking awesome. I just love CM Genovese’s books, but I have to say, I think this one is my favorite. Rain and Cassie are so perfect for each other, I loved their connection, their chemistry, and how open she is to his life in the club. The characters are authentic and realistic with depth and personality it's easy to relate. The scenes are written with such realism there's no trouble interpreting each scenario as they play out. This book has everything that you could want, humor, ...more
Stephanie
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic twisted MC story! And the title is absolutely perfect for Rain and Cassie. I loved the connection between them and how open Cassie was to Rain’a life in the club and all of his brothers. Reading the twisted things that Palach was doing made me keep turning the pages just waiting to see how the MC was going to deal with him and the evil he was doing. And I was not disappointed...Revenge was very sweet.
Autumn Sluder
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite book by CM Genovese thus far. It’s got drama, romance, humor, fear and a kick ass music playlist.
Rain is a badass biker that lives in Alaska with his club. His first run in with the Russians left him scarred and ready for revenge. When his club starts noticing women disappearing in their territory they know who to start “talking” to.
Cassie moves the Alaska, ready for a fresh start and to make a difference with the wayward youth.
When their paths tangle , it’s hot, fast, and
Tasha Talks Books Blog
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Rain and Cassie's Story is Phenomenal

CM Genovese has done it again. Taken this MC to Alaska and blown me away with his word mastery. I can say without a doubt that whatever goes on in CM's mind to bring us so phenomenal stories, I would hate to be on the receiving side of his anger. Whewww. The things that goes through his mind in some scenes really makes me think, "What a sick f..."

Rain and Cassie's story had me hooked from page 1. The descriptions and depth that was into the characters was ab
Aide Gonzalez
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Once again, Chris has given us amazing work with Frozen Rain. I laughed, he had my heart racing, I may have said, “oh no!” more than a few times, he gave us a hardcore couple (Rain and Cassie), I loved their love, I was bopping my head at the songs mentioned and the killings, while brutal, had me cheering once or twice!
I loved this MC book and it has now become one of my absolute favorites. I can’t wait to read more!! Well done Chris, well done!!
debbie mason
Loving the Royal Bastards

This series is raw, gritty and bloody and has hot alpha bikers, sassy and strong women, revenge and love. I think it is freaking amazing so many different authors writing these stories that tie in together.......my new addiction!!! Cant wait for the next book!!!
J.M.
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
No spoilers of any kind included.
I thought Frozen Rain was pretty amazing.
But then again I think anything written by CM Genovese is awesome, he’s an fantastic story weaver.
So it’s going to be yes I most definitely do recommend this book because I really enjoyed reading it and I think you will too.
Sharon Moehlmann
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Who knew moving to Alaska for work Cassie would find a man to fall in love with. Especially a biker & who seemed to be rude at first. Little did she know that her life was in danger & also for it to be someone who had hurt her man, Rain, also. Revenge becomes so sweet once she is taken. She fights with all her strength in waiting to see if Rain & the MC will Dave her & the other women.
Debbie Eichler
Rachelle Jones
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOW WOW WOW!!! Chris G your mind is incredible, creative just down right amazing!!! I started this book and could not put it down!! This book is honestly one of your absolute best books!!! I am your biggest fans I love all your books but holy moly!!! You see this MC group set in Alaska and you will love every page. This book gives you all the feels!! Damn kid you truly amaze me!!!
Tammy Maclellan
Great story

First time with this author and just YES! More of a romantic suspense than an MC book but just perfect characters that make you want more. I read it all at once and can’t wait for more.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Inked in Vengeance (Royal Bastards MC: New Orleans, LA, #1)
  • Ridin' for Hell (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #3)
  • Blayze's Inferno (Royal Bastards MC: Los Angeles, CA, #1)
  • Rotten Apple (Royal Bastards MC: New York City, #1)
  • Bet On Me (Royal Bastards MC: Baltimore, #1)
  • Axel (Royal Bastards MC: Flagstaff, AZ, #1)
  • The Biker's Gift (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #1)
  • Savage Heat (Royal Bastards MC: Huntsville, AL, #1)
  • The Heavy Crown (Royal Bastards MC: Washington, DC, #1)
  • Voodoo (Royal Bastards MC: Ankeny, IA, #1)
  • Petros (Royal Bastards MC: Lincoln, NE, #1)
  • Lady & The Biker (Royal Bastards MC: Charleston, WV, #2)
  • Defining Darkness (Royal Bastards MC: Tampa, FL, #1)
  • Desert King (Royal Bastards MC: Santa Fe, NM, #1)
  • Silver and Lace (Royal Bastards MC: Detroit, MI, #1)
  • Blood Lust (Royal Bastards MC: Savannah, GA, #1)
  • Playboy (Royal Bastards MC: Sacramento, CA, #1)
  • Switch & Burn (Royal Bastards MC: Idaho Springs Chapter #1)
Love is not always patient. Love is not always kind. It cuts deep, and it scars. It sometimes hardens a fragile heart. CM Genovese spins sexy tales that pair bad boy alpha males with tough, wild, and feisty women. Both with quick tongues and fiery tempers. Neither with a hint of inhibition. Real romance doesn't take place on rose petals. It happens on the hood of a car. This is romance in the raw. ...more