Start by marking “Cathedrals to the Glory of God” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Cathedrals to the Glory of God is a collection of photographs of 350 cathedrals and significant churches, taken by KB Cook on his travels in Europe and the Americas. Unaltered, he presents each view as it was when the picture was taken.

The photos were collected, the oldest taken in 1977, on cycling trips in Western Europe, crossing the United States, on Caribbean cruises,
Published August 2019

To ask other readers questions about Cathedrals to the Glory of God, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cathedrals to the Glory of God

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Cathedrals to the Glory of God
Garith
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cathedrals to the Glory of God
This is a top quality armchair travel-photo book through Europe and the USA featuring color-rich 10x10+ photos of enchanting cathedrals and surrounds throughout Europe and the US, along with Mr. Cook's personal comments. Included are colored maps with the cathedrals' locations, which are also useful for our own travel plans.

The author added a number of special photo-diversions such as bishop chairs and thrones. We've had lots of comments from friends and visitors
K.B. Cook
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
As the publishing photographer, I continue to be stunned at how well this book turned out. My publisher did a wonderful job printing and binding this large coffee table photobook, and I'm extremely pleased with the photography as well - in many cases, the print versions exceed in beauty the version I saw on the screen and printed pictures.

Sequencing was a question, and I am pleased with the geographic separation - first by continent and then alphabetically by country. Country indices make it eas
KBCook is a retired IT professional now living in southwest Florida. A native New Yorker and past resident of half the northeast states, he has also lived in the San Francisco Bay Area. He has traveled in 25 countries, been to 45 states in the USA, and hopes to keep exploring the world.

​His photograph work has appeared in Dental Instruments: A Pocket Guide by Linda R.B. Boyd; his travel photograph

News & Interviews