Start by marking “Finding Perfect (Hopeless #2.6)” as Want to Read:
Finding Perfect (Hopeless #2.6)

Finding Perfect

(Hopeless #2.6)

Finding Perfect is a short story that brings back some of Colleen’s most beloved characters. Told from the point of view of Daniel from Finding Cinderella, readers will finally get the conclusion they’ve been hoping for.

For the best reading experience, make sure you’ve read all four books that come together to make up this heartwarming story: Hopeless, Losing Hope, Finding
Published 2019

To ask other readers questions about Finding Perfect, please sign up.
Lilly Yes, this series is so romantic and an emotional rollar coaster.

Start your review of Finding Perfect (Hopeless #2.6)
EmBibliophile
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
This felt like a closure and a beginning. It was heartwarming and heartbreaking. It felt like everything my heart needed! Seeing these characters again was beyond emotional. I was crying through the majority of the book and at some point I couldn’t tell whether they were happy or sad tears.
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites-2019
Finding Perfect is a 9 chapter novella. You must have read Finding Cinderella and All Your Perfects. Also some characters from Hopeless are in this story. So you will get more enjoyment if you've read that series. But it's not required.

The narrator is Daniel (1st person POV). And the story focuses on Daniel and Six who are now in their first semester of college. It is Thanksgiving time and they are home from school.

This was such a great story. I don't want to spoil anything. But I was crying thr
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Even this short story is perfect! Ugh Colleen, you made me cry... 😭😭😭
crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
“Med school is complicated. Relationships are easy. You love a person, they love you back. If that’s not how your relationship is, you end it. Simple.”
- Hannah

🎅🏼🎁

“I’m a dad, but I’m not. And Six is a mom, but she’s not. And we thought it would be okay and we’d be able to move past it, but we can’t. She’s sad all the time. And because she’s sad all the time, I’m sad all the time. And when we’re together, we’re double sad.”
- Daniel Wesley

🎄⭐️

“If you weren’t completely terrified right now, I would b
Stacie
The perfect compliment to All Your Perfects and Finding Cinderella. If you have read both those, (and enjoyed them) this is an absolute must read. If you have this is a big spoiler.

I LOVED THIS! Happy reading!

Reading order for minimum spoilage: All Your Perfects Finding Cinderella Finding Perfect
Berry ♡ Nice
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So Cute! So So Sooooooo CUTE!
Oh my Gosh this was Perfect. Way perfect.

While this is a short novella I feel it is beautiful and neat (pretty amazing) what Colleen Hoover did with this story. LOVED IT!!!
Jen
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So many tears in such a short book. Love everything about it! ❤️❤️
Ilaria 81
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Emotional beautiful closure for Daniel and Six I adored this novella ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️10 stars 💙
Karen Book bum Bianco
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Honestly started reading this because it was a short book for my good reads books of 2020 challenge . I take these things very seriously 😂

This is my 6th coho book but the first one that made me cry. But happy tears mixed up with sad tears. Weird I know but that's how emotional it made me. I was beginning to think there was something seriously wrong with me with my no coho tears situation😁

I don't want to do a spoiler but when her past characters come together it was unexpected especially because
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
This features all of our favourite characters from the Hopeless series but is really all about Daniel and Six. Daniel is determined to give Six what she needs to find closure and happiness over what has happened in the last 12 months.

I had tears in my eyes at the end but they were happy love filled tears.

Loved this :)
Danica
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book can only be described as perfect! It has characters from Hopeless, Finding Cinderella and All your perfects and is best read after reading those three. It is the ending/closure we needed for characters in both those books. As always Colleen made my cry and smile while reading her book. I highly recommend to any who has read Hopeless, Finding Cinderella and All your perfects.
Ashley
Dec 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
I could've easily read a full-length story about these characters! This was a great way to catch up with them and learn answers I'd been curious about since reading All Your Perfects and Finding Cinderella. I love it when authors do tie-ins like this one! ...more
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
No, I haven't read the Hopeless series, but I have read All Your Perfects. I didn't feel lost at all and I genuinely love this novella. I will definitely keep reading Colleen Hoover's books. ...more
Susan
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg!!! She did it again! Tissues people! That's all I'm saying!! ...more
Lightning McQueen
Jul 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
THIS WAS EVERYTHING I EVER WANTEDDD!!! I love Quinn, Graham, Daniel, and Six!! The fact that this was in Daniel's POV made everything 29864293658031 times better! I love his voice and I couldn't stop laughing!! This gave me the closure I never thought I needed with these characters. I miss them! ...more
vani
Nov 06, 2020 added it
Shelves: favorites
i don’t think i’ve ever cried this hard over a book before
Aya
Dec 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adult, romance
I've been laughing and crying for half an hour after reading this.. I loved it so much! :( ...more
Robyn
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5+ Christmas Miracle Stars!

“Finding Perfect,” by Colleen Hoover, WAS. EVERYTHING!!!! I absolutely loved reading more about Daniel, and Six, (told in Daniel’s POV) from “Finding Cinderella,” is been too long since I had a dose of these two! There’s even a connection to “All Your Perfects,” as well—just perfect;)

I floved this wonderful lil’ nugget of a read! Goodness gracious—my heart was overflowing! I couldn’t have loved this storyline more!!!

“I’m not doing this because I don’t love you. I’m d
Lorna
Dec 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Read this in one short sitting. Just a few pages in and I realized I had listened to it several months ago. But I enjoyed it all over again. This is part of the Hopeless/All Your Perfects series and really should be a must read for fans of that series. Since it is a novella that’s all I’m going to say due to spoilers. Well that and the fact that the main characters are Daniel and Six. And it’s from Daniel’s point of view.

So fan of the Hopeless series? This novella is for you! Recommended!
Anne OK
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-reads
A wonderful addition to one of my favorite series of books. So excited that both Six and Daniel found the real meaning of love. Their happy-for-now story, while still young, is truly wrapped up in Christmas. I hope we might be lucky enough to see the grown-ups that this young couple will become -- and find out how little Matteo affects all their lives into the future. Maybe CoHo will give us Matteo's book one day. ...more
jennyreads
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
soooo perfect

really loved it :) im literally crying right now!
im just happy how it ended. they're happy!!!
loved loved loved!!!
Penny
Dec 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story so so much! It was everything I hoped for after reading Finding Cinderella and All Your Perfects!
Daniel and Six are probably my favorite characters of the Hopeless series and I'm so glad that we got a glimpse of them after the book with their story.
Also, I'm very happy for Graham and Quinn and the fact that the manage to be together and have a happy family because they deserve it.
This is might be a lot to ask but I want another short story/novella with Daniel and Six. I just
Tahsin
Okay, this was almost the literal definition of perfection. I'm crying for the second time today, but I'd be inhuman if I wasn't. Ugh, my heart. ...more
Suzanne
Dec 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful short story that closes the story of Daniel and Six; it only takes about an hour or so to read and it is so worth it. Absolutely loved this short story and am so glad I finally got around to reading it.
Annie's reading corner
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, best-couples
I haven't read about these characters in a long time, so it was great to see what they were up to.
Finding perfect is a touching story. It a must if you have read the other books because it's a perfect ending to the story.
In some cases, novellas can feel like an "extra" but this one closes two pair of stories and it will leave you with a smile (and possibly some tears) on your face.
Nadine
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finding Perfect is a beautiful follow up to Finding Cinderella and All Your Perfects. It’s a story I didn’t know I needed until I read the last page.

Clocking in at only 122 pages, Finding Perfect brings readers back to the beginning with Six and Daniel. To be honest, I completely forgot about Six and Daniel and how their story was left unfinished. Finding Perfect’s conclusion is heartwarming, beautiful, and emotional. Hoover is able to communicate complex emotions in very few pages making it fee
Jooke
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2020, ebook
I kept wondering how the "Finding Cinderella" story would connect with "All your perfects". But once it did, all fell into place. How could I have doubted Colleen's vision, perhaps it all was a bit to good to be true or sappy, but actually it was just PERFECT!

Was this the best thought through story/addition? Probably not.
Was it the best written kind? Don't think so
Was it cheesy and mellow? Yes
Was it way too short? Hell yes, I always have trouble saying goodbye to the characters of Colleen's book
SheSaidYestoBooks
Mar 14, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

So basically I read anything Colleen Hoover writes. And I mean anything! I swear! She can write a drug description and I’ll be hooked! 🙆🏻‍♀️ This short story lit my whole day up. I didn’t know I needed this until I read it. And now I need more! So much more, Colleen!!! Thank you for the great wrap up. This was the closure I needed for all characters involved. Ugh, such a good ending!!
nina
Oct 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
IM SO HAPPY!!!!! QUINN AND GRAHAM ARE THE BEST
Flo Grugel
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Very cleverly written and emotional novella!
The power of CoHo managed to give two fictional couples two happy ever afters.
Fabulous!

• Barbarian Lover (Ice Planet Barbarians, #3)
  • Barbarian Alien (Ice Planet Barbarians, #2)
  • One More Step
  • All Wrapped Up for the Holidays
  • Ice Planet Barbarians (Ice Planet Barbarians, #1)
  • Luca Vitiello (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #0.5)
  • Deadly Fear (Deadly, #1)
  • Vicious Prince (Violent Kingdom, #1)
International and #1 New York Times bestselling author of romance, YA, thriller and Women's Fiction. And maybe a ghost story soon.

I don't like to be confined to one genre. If you put me in a box, I'll claw my way out.

My social media username is @colleenhoover pretty much everywhere except my email, which is colleenhooverbooks@gmail.com

Founder of www.thebookwormbox.com charity and Book Bonanza.

Hopeless (2 books)
  • Hopeless (Hopeless, #1)
  • Losing Hope (Hopeless, #2)