Start by marking “All Wrapped Up for the Holidays” as Want to Read:
All Wrapped Up for the Holidays

All Wrapped Up for the Holidays

(Hopeless #2.6 Finding Perfect Short Story)

Six standalone holiday short stories!

The Merry Mistake by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward

Note to self: Ask Santa for glasses this year. When I accidentally mistook a gorgeous man resting outside my building for a homeless person in need of lunch, we got into it. I’d only been trying to do a good deed around the holidays, but he called me righteous. I called him something far

To ask other readers questions about All Wrapped Up for the Holidays, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Wrapped Up for the Holidays

Start your review of All Wrapped Up for the Holidays
Christy
Dec 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-four-stars
4 stars

The Merry Mistake by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward- 4 stars

This story starts out with Piper trying to do the right thing and help out a homeless person… I loved the direction it went in. I thought Piper was great and well developed for this being so short. My favorite thing about it was her relationship with Mason’s dad. It was a sweet story I enjoyed lots.

Finding Perfect by Colleen Hoover- 5 stars

This was by far my favorite of the anthology. If you’ve read ‘Finding Cinderella’ and ‘All
Karla
Dec 04, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 stars**
A Rock Chick Christmas by Kristen Ashley

3 stars
Just Say When by Jill Shalvis
Sophia Triad
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
A very nice gift by some of the most famous romance authors for their fans.
I read "The Merry Mistake" by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward and loved it.
I think the rest of the short stories are part of series which I haven't started yet.
Bev
Dec 08, 2019 rated it liked it
I only read the Kristen Ashley part and loved catching up with Luke again even though it was only a snippet.

I tried reading The Pact but gave up not long after starting it. I think I'm done with NA unless it's MM.
Warda
Dec 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was all kinds of adorable and Christmassy. Had such a great time with these stories.
❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️
5 I Want More Stars!!

I can honestly say I enjoyed this (too) short story by KA so much more than any of her recent books it makes me miss her early writing/books.

This Christmas short story focuses on my personal favorite Hot Bunch guy Luke Stark, Ava, and his babies. I’m not going to say much more since it is a short story, what I will say is if your a RC fan, you’ll love this tasty little morsel.

photo 78862678-6537-4F9B-B92E-27BEC38D7E89_zpscrxc0gfe.jpeg
Kelly (and the Book Boar)
Colleen Hoover's Insta told me about this one (see, it pays to be a stalker sometimes - ain't that right, David Joy??? Oh wait, he hasn't given me his new book yet).

This one requires a linkity: https://dl.bookfunnel.com/uqtwz2hij1

Errrrrrybody giving out free stuff for Jeebus' birthday!

Nina
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2019
This was so cute!

Merged review:

This one was so confusing! There were too many wives and husbands and I just lost track of all of them at some point. Thus I unfortunately also lost interest in the story quite quickly.

Merged review:

I loved this one and I’ll definitely check out some of K. Bromberg’s full-length novels in the future!

crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
“The women know our game. They’re shutting it down. We’re not gonna be able to find out what they want for Christmas by getting that information from the other wives through their men.”
- Zano

“The Rock Chicks were unpredictable.
They were all full of surprises.”
- Luke Stark

Merged review:

“What comes easy won’t last.”
- Mr. Hanks

“What my girl wants, my girl gets.”
- Mason Hanks

• The Merry Mistake By Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward - 5 stars

“What comes easy won’t last.”
- Mr. Hanks

* * *
Stacie
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
I think I will go with 3 1/2 stars rounded up to 4. Here's the breakdown.

Merry Mistake- 4 Stars! Very cute and funny. Good characters.

Finding Perfect- 5 Stars! LOVED!! Perfect companion to All Your Perfects and Finding Cinderella. You must read those two books first. I think for minimum spoilage read All Your Perfects first then Finding Cinderella.

A Rock Chick Christmas- 2 Stars. KA was on her soapbox... Luke made me mad and Ava basically let it go with a "babe" and some more yada, yada.

Just
Stacey is Sassy
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A perfect bunch of Christmas short stories

When you have little bursts of free time over the Christmas break, this is the perfect way to get my romance reading fill. Each story gave me sigh-worthy moments and left me content but wanting more. These are some of my very favourite romance authors and even these short stories gave me the perfect buzz to leave me satisfied.

I absolutely loved revisiting friends, meeting new ones and even having some new experiences with authors I've never tried. All
 B.E.Love
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I only read the Kristen Ashley novella and it was relate fun to catch up on two of my favorites. I'm sure I will try out the other authors since I don't know a lot about them and this will be a good way to see if I like them too.
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
All Wrapped up for the Holidays is a collection of six short stories offered for free to fans of the authors involved. You can download your copy via BookFunnel here for a limited time.

The Merry Mistake by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward - 4 stars

I've heard great things about both Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward but this is the first time I've read one of their books. I'm not sure if The Merry Mistake is linked to any of their other books but it worked perfectly as a stand alone. It's a really cute
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s funny because Logan and Grace were my least favorite couple in the Off Campus series, but I absolutely loved their short story in this Christmas anthology!
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 'All Wrapped Up for the Holidays' Stars!

A wonderful anthology of holiday short stories by several of my favorite authors? Oh yeah, I was ready and all over it! I really enjoyed this collection and I hoped some of these novellas were longer because I really loved these characters and the chemistry. Also some are from beloved series and it was great to catch up with the characters in them! Definitely recommend reading All Wrapped Up for the Holidays!

The Merry Mistake by Vi Keeland &
Phuong ✯
The Pact - Elle Kennedy - 3.5 stars.

It's a short story about Logan and Grace from The Mistake. Even though, they are not my favourite couple from the Off Campus series, this was really cute. It's a quick and fun read when you want to read something sweet.

By the way, Garrett was in one measly scene and I miss him like crazy. Can I have ice hockey royalty Garrett Graham and Hannah Wells back?
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
The Package by K. Bromberg: Office romance/ Couple gets stuck in an elevator- 3 stars

The Pact by Elle Kennedy: Logan and Grace from The Mistake (Off Campus #2) try to keep the fire going in their relationship despite their busy schedules and time apart- 4 Stars

Finding Perfect by Colleen Hoover: Blends the stories of Finding Cinderella and All Your Perfects. My poor heart! Loved it so much!- 5 Stars
Markie Hicks
Dec 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ok let’s just say I read the first one Marry mistake and Finding Perfect and Elle Kennedy because the other ones didn’t really interest me as much as those did but I can’t wait to read Grace and Logan’s story now that I read their short story.
Carlene Inspired

3.5 Stars rounded up to 4.

I love holiday reads, so of course I had to get All Wrapped Up for the Holidays when the authors announced it as a fun, surprise freebie. While it consists of very short novellas, readers will be happy to see standalone stories and visits from some of their favorite characters, too.

A quick Christmas-y read, perfect to get you in the holiday mood.
• The Merry Mistake by Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward: 5 Stars
• Finding Perfect by Colleen Hoover: 5 Stars - I cried.
• A Rock
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

All very adorable. Funny. Christmasy. Short. Colleen's story made me cry like crazy!

I didn't read the Kristen Ashley one because I don't know the series. Might have to start that one day. #NotEnoughHoursInADay

description

Smokin Hot Book Blog Smokin Hot Book Blog Smokin Hot Book Blog Smokin Hot Book Blog Smokin Hot Book Blog
Jen
Dec 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I read all of the stories and they were all good. So much sweetness in these short stories. However, once again CoHo goes above and beyond, even in a novella. She had me crying so much. I loved it so much.
Arielle ⭐ Cursebreaker ⭐
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2019, romance
Ugh who doesn't love a good holiday tale? BUT this just reminded me why I can't do novellas because I'm greedy and want more, more, moreeeee.
Nadine
Dec 28, 2019 rated it liked it
The Merry Mistake by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward – 4 Stars
The Merry Mistake is a cute and quick read. What else do you expect from this awesome writing duo? The Merry Mistake is almost the perfect length. Though, I wish there was another chapter or two.

Finding Perfect by Colleen Hoover - 5 Stars
Finding Perfect is a beautiful follow up to Finding Cinderella and All Your Perfects. It’s a story I didn’t know I needed until I read the last page.

A Rock Chick Christmas by Kristen Ashley – 2 Stars
I’
fatima.
Dec 25, 2019 rated it liked it
didn't read all because i can't stand coho and ek but all others were really cute!!!
Jess
I only read about half the entries in this and picked it up for the Elle Kennedy story. Nice mindless Christmas fluff! (I do mean that as a compliment, my brain is shattered.)
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Read 4/6 of the novellas.

Rate: 5/ 5 stars for Finding Perfect

Goodness gracious Collen Hoover never fails to make me bawl my eyes out... even with a teeny tiny novella. This was everything my heart needed and more. It was beyond emotional but in a very positive, very heartwarming way. Seeing all these characters again and how these two couples came together made me so happy, I happy sobbed which I think was a first for me.

Rate: 4/ 5 stars

All other three novellas I read (The Pact by Elle
Bookloverme
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Rock Chick Christmas by Kristen Ashley - 5 Stars

A super short story about Luke and Ava with their two daughters.

I loved the Rock Chick series! It's fun to read more about this couple, their kids and him spending some time with the rest of the Hot Bunch.
Ermani
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars A fun collection of short stories and in some cases a peek at what some of our favorites are doing now. All of the stories were good but props to Colleen Hoover for bringing my favorite story of the group. A close second to Elle Kennedy for a funny and creative catch up with more book friends. But regardless of who’s story I was reading, I enjoyed them beginning to end. Thank you to all of the authors for giving this Christmas gift free to us readers!!

Reader beware, there are
Bee
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: novella
A Rock Chick Christmas

I solely read this for Kristen Ashley and once again, I’m crying. She is the romance queen, so it’s not a shock that I’m absolutely in love. The short story featured my favorite couple: Luke and Ava.

I’m such a sucker for these little holiday novellas. It’s so nice to come back and see our favorite people celebrating the holiday that’s coming up.

I once again have butterflies because of Luke. I swear, no other hero by KA makes me feel this way. I love this straight
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Romance Retreat: FREE Christmas Anthology 5 37 Dec 09, 2019 09:30AM

• Christmas in the City
  • Finding Perfect
  • Just Say When (Heartbreaker Bay, #6.5)
  • The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)
  • Hot for the Holidays: Thirteen Naughty & Nice Novellas
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)
  • Say Yes
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
  • Holiday Ever After
Vi Keeland is a #1 New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author. With millions of books sold, her titles have appeared in over one hundred Bestseller lists and are currently translated in twenty-six languages. She resides in New York with her husband and their three children where she is living out her own happily ever after with the boy she met at age six.

Stop by and

Hopeless (2 books)
  • Hopeless (Hopeless, #1)
  • Losing Hope (Hopeless, #2)