Start by marking “All Wrapped Up for the Holidays” as Want to Read:
All Wrapped Up for the Holidays

All Wrapped Up for the Holidays

(Hopeless #2.6 Finding Perfect Short Story)

Six standalone holiday short stories!

The Merry Mistake by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward

Note to self: Ask Santa for glasses this year. When I accidentally mistook a gorgeous man resting outside my building for a homeless person in need of lunch, we got into it. I’d only been trying to do a good deed around the holidays, but he called me righteous. I called him something far
Published November 30th 2019

To ask other readers questions about All Wrapped Up for the Holidays, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Wrapped Up for the Holidays

Start your review of All Wrapped Up for the Holidays
crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•

• The Merry Mistake By Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward - 5 stars

“What comes easy won’t last.”
- Mr. Hanks

* * *
“What my girl wants, my girl gets.”
- Mason Hanks

• Finding Perfect By Colleen Hoover - 5 stars

“Med school is complicated. Relationships are easy. You love a person, they love you back. If that’s not how your relationship is, you end it. Simple.”
- Hannah

* * *
“I’m a dad, but I’m not. And Six is a mom, but she’s not. And we thought it would be okay and we’d be able to move past it, but we
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

All very adorable. Funny. Christmasy. Short. Colleen's story made me cry like crazy!

I didn't read the Kristen Ashley one because I don't know the series. Might have to start that one day. #NotEnoughHoursInADay

description

Smokin Hot Book Blog Smokin Hot Book Blog Smokin Hot Book Blog Smokin Hot Book Blog Smokin Hot Book Blog
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
All Wrapped up for the Holidays is a collection of six short stories offered for free to fans of the authors involved. You can download your copy via BookFunnel here for a limited time.

The Merry Mistake by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward - 4 stars

I've heard great things about both Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward but this is the first time I've read one of their books. I'm not sure if The Merry Mistake is linked to any of their other books but it worked perfectly as a stand alone. It's a really cute
Nov 30, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
This is a review for Finding Perfect by Colleen Hoover:

5 stars
Finding Perfect is a 9 chapter novella. You must have read Finding Cinderella and All Your Perfects. Also some characters from Hopeless are in this story. So you will get more enjoyment if you've read that series. But it's not required.

The narrator is Daniel (1st person POV). And the story focuses on Daniel and Six who are now in their first semester of college. It is Thanksgiving time and they are home from school.

This was such a
mandy ❤
I read 3 out of the 5 novellas: The Merry Mistake, Finding Perfect, And The Pact. Loved every single one of them! ...more
Rozzberry
3.75

The Merry Mistake by Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward
Cute quick Christmas read. I wish it was a little longer. Mr. Hanks almost stole the show.
Linda
Shelves: kindle, free
This was just released today for FREE!!
I was so thrilled- thank you to all the authors!

FINDING PERFECT by Colleen Hoover: 5 stars!!!

Finding Cinderella is one of my favorite CoHo books. I loved Daniel and Six's story. And I am so thrilled to revisit with them in this novella! It makes me want to read this book again. There is also a tie in to All Your Perfects and that was so fun! I loved, loved loved this!!

**Colleen recommends reading Finding Cinderella and All Your Perfects before reading
Miramanee
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read this for Colleen Hoover's short story and well... I cried my heart out. Reading about Six and Daniel brought back so many memories and it made me miss these books so much. I'm sooo going to reread Hoover's books in 2020! I love that they both finally found their well deserved peace. This truly was the perfect (early) Christmas gift.
Jill
Colleen Hoover
You gave us the perfect ending to everything Daniel, Six, Graham and Quinn deserved and I can't thank you enough for being the perfect author with your words, your stories and all the endings
Thank you Thank you Thank you for giving us a glimpse into their lives once again and making the emotional distraught person within me be happy for all the happy cries throughout the entirety of Finding Perfect
You truly are the best author ever
Bookloverme
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Rock Chick Christmas by Kristen Ashley - 5 Stars

A super short story about Luke and Ava with their two daughters.

I loved the Rock Chick series! It's fun to read more about this couple, their kids and him spending some time with the rest of the Hot Bunch.
natalia
Dec 01, 2019 rated it liked it
read it for loganxgracie only. the potential it could've had with wellsy and garrett but wbk ek hates me
AJ
A 5-star collection of FREE holiday short stories

A Rock Chick Christmas by Kristen Ashley
Just Say When by Jill Shalvis
The Pact by Elle Kennedy
The Package by K. Bromberg

Available for a limited time only. Download your copy here - https://dl.bookfunnel.com/zb0smf7k2x

I only read four of the novellas.

The Merry Mistake by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward

Vi and Pene can do no wrong, and they’ve managed to deliver a
Eyleen
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Here is my opinion on the individual stories:

1. The Merry Mistake:
This was cute and fluffy. A bit too perfect in the end, but hey, it's a christmas story, that's okay ;)
4 stars.

2. Finding Perfect:
I loved the first few chapters, because Daniel and Six and Holder and Sky were all there (from CoHo's Hopeless and Finding Cinderella). It was so good and intense and funny, buuuut then it all went down the drain when once again CoHo thought she was the ultimate expert at IVFs, adoption and dealing
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse)
Original review: A Novel Glimpse

All Wrapped Up for the Holidays is an anthology you can download for FREE on BookFunnel right now. It's filled with great short stories about some new to me and some favorite old characters. Here are my thoughts on each novella in the anthology.

The Merry Mistake -
I loved this novella. It was so cute and fun. It had Keeland and Ward's trademark banter and chemistry. I would love to read more about these characters.

Finding Perfect -
This ties for my
Karen
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I read it from cover to cover.

I know I shouldn’t have favourites but I can’t help it!

The Merry Mistake by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward
Loved this one. Piper thinks she’s being benevolent helping a homeless man but he isn’t what he seems. She’s been through a tough time herself and I loved her compassion and strength. A really lovely, feel good story.

Finding Perfect by Colleen Hoover.
Insert shocked face. I didn’t know that Six and Daniel would get another story. You have to, have to, have to read
Bee
Shelves: novella
A Rock Chick Christmas

I solely read this for Kristen Ashley and once again, I’m crying. She is the romance queen, so it’s not a shock that I’m absolutely in love. The short story featured my favorite couple: Luke and Ava.

I’m such a sucker for these little holiday novellas. It’s so nice to come back and see our favorite people celebrating the holiday that’s coming up.

I once again have butterflies because of Luke. I swear, no other hero by KA makes me feel this way. I love this straight
Ann
3.5 stars. My favorite novellas were, of course, Vi Keeland/ Penelope Ward and Elle Kennedy. Kristan Ashley's Rock Chick Christmas themed story was unfortunately only 1 chapter but focused on one of my favorite couple's Luke/Ava. Could've been great but it was too short, overly wordy and rambling. Couldn't finish Collen Hoover's and the others were just okay. But, hey it was free and entertaining for the most part.
Ana Paula
Nov 30, 2019 rated it liked it
I read this just for Colleen Hoover and Elle Kennedy's short stories.

Damn Colleen, you did it again. I cried my eyes out with that short novella. I loved how she connected Daniel and Six's story with the one of Graham and Quinn. I'm so happy one couple got the chance to meet their child and the other got the opportunity to finally become parents. I LOVE BOTH COUPLES SO MUCH. Ughh I miss reading Colleen's books. She always gets me emotional.

The short novella by EK, was ok. I just expected it to
Maud
Finding Perfect - 5 stars
Colleen Hoover is a goddess. This short story is just amazing, made me cry and smile so much, the perfect closure to both All Your Perfects and Finding Cinderella.

The Pact - 3 stars
It was really cute, but did not add anything to their story.
Nana Pickrell
Nov 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I read 3 of the stories because I was familiar with the authors and they were all good. (Finding Perfect by Colleen Hoover, The Pact by Elle Kennedy, & The Package by K. Bromberg)
Erica D`souza
Dec 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Find book recs on -my bookstagram!

This is the second book that had more than one story by more than one author crammed into it. I absolutely enjoyed this book!

The link to the book is available on Elle Kennedy's Instagram bio. That's where I got it from.

My review in 10 :

1. All stories are set in a Christmas theme. Obviously!
2.Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward's story - gave me the maid-in-manhattan vibes. It was a funny meet-cute, I thought.
3. Throw in an old man who is alone on Christmas, you got
Rosie
Free. I really enjoyed this free book of 6 short stories.

The Merry Mistake - Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward
I really enjoyed this book. It was my first time reading a book by either author. Won't be my last.

Finding Perfect - Colleen Hoover
Did not care for this book. I thought that the book was to young for me and did not like the story at all. I've never read a book by this author and the story had so many people in it with weird names I didn't know who was male or female. The author did not
Phoenix
Dec 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Second of 4 free collection of holiday novellas available this season from some of my favourite authors and some I've never read before and this one was a little hit and miss.
My go-to in this collection was Elle Kennedy's The Pact featuring Logan and Grace from The Lie, the second from her popular Off Campus series and it was a fun visit with one of my favourite couples as they navigate their occasional long distance relationship with her still in school and him now on the road in his rookie
Shelley Chastagner
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Merry Mistake by Vi Keeland
Poor Piper tried to do a good deed and got trounced for it. I loved her joyous look at life and her generous spirit. She put other people first over and over again. Mason started off badly but I liked that he sincerely apologized. It's clear that he and his father love each other. Piper impressed me by calling Mason on his crap and I liked that he didn't let things escalate but explained.

I LOVED IT!!! Colleen handles the subject
Kate
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Overall 4’s : Full of swoony romance & festive feels.

My standouts reads / favourites were:

The Merry Mistake by Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward : Condensed VK & PW goodness, I found this short sweet, funny and sprinkled with feels. In fact, I enjoyed the story, plot, characters & dynamics so much, that while satisfied, it has left me greedy for a full length novel version. 4’s

A Rock Chick Christmas : Kristen Ashley: This Luke & Ava centric RC short is told from Luke’s POV, so
Skylar Gonzales
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Overall, this holiday short story collection floats somewhere between a 3.5 star and 4 star read. Per usual with collections like these, some were hits and some were...not hits.

Rating by Story:

The Merry Mistake by Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward
4.5 stars - v cute and sweet; exactly what you want out of a Christmas-themed short story

Finding Perfect by Colleen Hoover
3 stars—There was a note before this shorty story saying you’d get more out of it if you’ve read 2 other Colleen Hoover stories
Brittani Allen
3.5 I’ll go story by story:

The merry mistake:
Super cute! Probably my second favorite.

Finding perfect:
Obviously loved! It made me so happy to read about these characters again and for them to have such a happy ending!

A Rock Chick Christmas:
This was definitely my least favorite. I thought it was sweet how much the guy loved his daughters and wife but he completely overreacted. Also I just hated the way he talked to his wife. And there was way too many characters for a short story to keep up with
RINA | booksofthemuggleborn
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sofia
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-2019
3 dec 2019 : READ :

the pact by elle kennedy - 3/5
i am SOFT for this couple. their banter is sweet and they are so wonderfully comfortable around each other

the merry mistake by vi keeland & penelope ward - 3/5
at first this girl was so annoying, but the old people thing got me. really cute. there was a lot of focus on that so i didn’t get too interested in the actual romance

a rock chick christmas’s by kristen ashley - 1/5
pretty confusing, way too much random information for a novella. love
❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️
5 I Want More Stars!!

I can honestly say I enjoyed this (too) short story by KA so much more than any of her recent books it makes me miss her early writing/books.

This Christmas short story focuses on my personal favorite Hot Bunch guy Luke Stark, Ava, and his babies. I’m not going to say much more since it is a short story, what I will say is if your a RC fan, you’ll love this tasty little morsel.

photo 78862678-6537-4F9B-B92E-27BEC38D7E89_zpscrxc0gfe.jpeg
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Romance Retreat: FREE Christmas Anthology 5 31 Dec 09, 2019 09:30AM

• Christmas in the City
  • Finding Perfect
  • The Package
  • The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
  • The Beginning of Everything (The Rising #1)
  • A Rock Chick Christmas
  • Christmas Cliche
  • Outmatched
  • The Pact
  • Just Say When (Heartbreaker Bay, #6.5)
  • Holiday Ever After
  • Conclave (Devil's Night, #3.5)
  • The Lineup
  • Man Cuffed (Man Hands, #4)
  • His Royal Highness
  • Kissmas Eve: A Holiday Romantic Comedy
Vi Keeland is a #1 New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author. With millions of books sold, her titles have appeared in over one hundred Bestseller lists and are currently translated in twenty-six languages. She resides in New York with her husband and their three children where she is living out her own happily ever after with the boy she met at age six.

Stop by and

Hopeless (2 books)
  • Hopeless (Hopeless, #1)
  • Losing Hope (Hopeless, #2)