Start by marking “Gorgon's Price (Redemption of the Gorgons Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Gorgon's Price (Redemption of the Gorgons Book 1)

Gorgon's Price

(Redemption of the Gorgons #1)

Euryale will never forget the day the gods turned her into a monster. After millennia, her heart beats faster at the idea of regaining her normal form. For the feel of skin and not scales, hair and not snakes. But the price could be too high.

Knowing full well the gods can’t be trusted, Euryale agrees to take on a reluctant partner to track down whoever is murdering a
Published December 3rd 2019 by Claire Davon

To ask other readers questions about Gorgon's Price, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gorgon's Price

Start your review of Gorgon's Price (Redemption of the Gorgons Book 1)
Leelynn (Sometimes Leelynn Reads) ❤
Disclaimer: I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you to Silver Dagger Book Tours and Claire Davon for this free copy.

So like I was saying, I don’t ever really hear about books that deal with Greek Mythology, specifically having a Gorgon involved, that ISN’T about Medusa. Nothing wrong with Medusa, don’t get me wrong. I love that chica. But I didn’t even think about her sisters? I also think that Davon did a great job at
Katrina Forest
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
As soon as I saw the title of this book, I knew I had to read it. I absolutely love stories about the gorgons, and it drives me up a wall that they often play the role of evil, scary monster in everything from books (I'm looking at you, Percy Jackson) to movies to video games. I'll pick up pretty much anything that strives to give the gorgon sisters even a tiny bit of character development. In this, Gorgon's Price did not disappoint.

The book begins with the gorgon Euryale having her human-like
Jan 09, 2020 rated it liked it
This book has a lot going for it. First off, the cover is stunning, no wonder men would die for a look at a Gorgon! Secondly I really enjoyed that there were so many various mythologies and religions from around the world represented, and the way that the pantheons interacted with one another and humanity. Third it felt like the author is pretty knowledgeable about all these myths and stories. Because of that the story felt really seamless and flowed well, nothing felt forced. Well almost ...more
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
A great fantasy romance rich in god and goddess mythology of various cultures. I really enjoyed the mythology aspects. The characters were enjoyable to read and I really liked the unique creatures throughout the story. It was fast paced with never a dull moment but was a little awkward and confusing at times otherwise it was a very enjoyable story!
Hannah Osborn
Jan 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
"For the first time in millennia, Euryale woke up without a head of snakes. Her ears registered the quiet. Since they had been transformed into monsters by Athena so long ago , she had spent every waking moment —and some sleeping ones— with the sound of hissing. Now the silence settled around her like a blanket, soft and low and a little unnerving."

-The Gorgon's Price by Claire Davon

Publisher's description:

"Euryale will never forget the day the gods turned her into a monster. After millennia,
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
Rana Durham
Dec 12, 2019

• Floppy Shoes Apocalypse
  • Surpassing Certainty: What My Twenties Taught Me
  • The Romeo Catchers (The Casquette Girls #2)
  • The Shrike & the Shadows
  • Would Like to Meet
  • The Killing Fog (The Grave Kingdom, #1)
  • Good Girls Lie
  • Girl in Translation
  • Furious Thing
  • The Will and the Wilds
  • Scavenge the Stars (Scavenge the Stars, #1)
  • Husband Material
  • You, Me and the Movies
  • You Too?
  • 50 Shades of Worf
  • Charm Me Again
  • Steel Strings
  • Ionic Attraction
Claire lives in Los Angeles, so many of her stories are set there, too. But she is originally from Brookline, Massachusetts, so that location frequently pops up in her work, too. Claire spends her free time writing, doing animal rescue, and enjoying the sunshine. She specializes in writing romances of all kinds and never shies away from the “between the sheets” elements!

Look for the third book in