Start by marking “How Deep is the Darkness: A Charlie McClung Mystery (Book 6)” as Want to Read:
How Deep is the Darkness: A Charlie McClung Mystery (Book 6)

How Deep is the Darkness: A Charlie McClung Mystery (Book 6)

Charlie McClung has always known about darkness, it’s part of being a police chief.

But now it’s spreading throughout the town and creeping into his life.

With each body found, the killer deepens the darkness and McClung must put an end to it. Now.
Kindle Edition, 1, 297 pages
Published December 2nd 2019 by Sellem Books

To ask other readers questions about How Deep is the Darkness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How Deep is the Darkness

Start your review of How Deep is the Darkness: A Charlie McClung Mystery (Book 6)
Robyn
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a phenomenal book with a lot of twists and turns that kept me glued to the pages. I love how Charlie and Marian are so in love and have a strong relationship and bond that no matter what they go through, they are always there for each other. The characters in this book are multidimensional, and it was wonderful figuring out the reasons they do what they do. I had my suspicions on who may have been the murderer, but I didn't know who it was until the culprit was revealed. M. A. Edwards ...more
Shelby
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It seems the darkness is a better place for a mysterious murder to take place. Would the town really believe the Chief's wife be the killer? As events turn and murders happen the list grows more complex and the time is ticking to catch this unsuspecting Brilliant killer.
Carol
Dec 06, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars..
Another interesting book by this author.. One of these days I might guess right.
April Shuffler
Dec 07, 2019
Brian
is currently reading it
Dec 02, 2019
Born in Mercedes, Texas, Mary Anne has lived in Georgia most of her life. A lifelong fan of authors such as Agatha Christie, Anne Perry, Caroline Graham, and Elizabeth Peters, it wasn’t until a few years ago that Mary Anne listened to the voices in her head and wrote her own series of traditional mysteries featuring Detective Charlie McClung.

The first book in the series, Brilliant Disguise, was