Start by marking “Illuminati: A New World Order” as Want to Read:
Illuminati: A New World Order

Illuminati: A New World Order

READ THE FIRST 5 CHAPTERS FOR FREE ON AMAZON::

How did a country broken by one of the bloodiest civil wars in history, find itself running the world only 80 years later?

Who were the individuals behind this dramatic rise and what did they receive in return for their endeavours?

Abraham Lincoln was the man responsible for this grand vis
Published November 2019 by PowderDry Books Ltd (first published September 22nd 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Illuminati, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Illuminati

Start your review of Illuminati: A New World Order
Kate Oakley
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book was easy to read. It was a mixture of fact and fiction. Real people and events and made up, fictitious people. It made me want to study American history. It was an enjoyable read. It told of how the American infrastructure was created and the powerful men that built these great long railways and bridges with the backdrop of the political scene.
Csimplot Simplot
Jun 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book!!!
Virma
Jun 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Interesting read! Fact meets Fiction meets History all rolled into a book that is hard to put down. I am not a history buff but I enjoyed this book. Don’t miss this one, you will be sorry.
Michelle
Aug 30, 2020 marked it as to-read
I have always been interested in this type of history. This was enlightening.
Maggies Daisy
Jul 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Control

Just goes to show that problems are created to cause certain out comes for specfic reasons for the benefit of a select few.
Denise
Apr 19, 2020 rated it liked it
Finding history

I received this ebook from Gooreads Interesting read, I signed up for the five away because I know little about the secret group. This was a start to finding out more of the history.
Amy Garrett
Dec 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Informative and interesting. I have always been interested in this, si it was a great read.
Vicky
Dec 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: giveaways
Interesting read. Thanks!
Diane Pero
Nov 01, 2020 rated it liked it
I like historical fiction novels and and I thought this book was well written and an interesting story. I found the format of putting pictures of the primary characters in each chapter creative and it was helpful, but I have to say for me it still was a little difficult to keep track as the number of characters increased. I would definitely read other books by this author if I knew their identity. I did receive this e-book as a giveaway from Goodreads and I'm glad I did as I enjoyed it. I would ...more
Wendy Riding
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once you start this book you cannot put it down - the book starts in 1865 - USA Abraham Lincoln fascinating detail and amazing flow of history. American history numerous characters - the book is so interesting with a great mix history grips you through and through and with more novels to follow I cannot wait.
Rebecca
A really interesting book which gave a new perspective about the way the world works and has grown. An interesting idea which takes you through different decisions and shines a new light on the world around us.
Sharron
May 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-books-read
Excellently written. I could hardly put it down. I considered it a fantastic “historical, political novel”. The characters development excellent and the historical settings described felt as though I was there in that era. If a reader/readers love history, then this is a really great read.
Ellie
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A really interesting rendition of a period of America history, which before reading I knew little about. Easy to read and has a nice flow to it.
Tony Parsons
Aug 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4/14/1865, Washington, D.C. White House Vermeil Room. 16th President Abraham Lincoln was thinking about the Ramifications of the Civil War.
General Richard D. Brown (Union 2nd in command, President Abraham Lincoln closest advisor) & Major Harry Smithson (Union) were in attendance for the briefing.
In the evening President Abraham Lincoln, Mary Lincoln, Major Smithson, & Caroline Bevan (Harry’s fiancé) would attend the play Our American Cousin at Ford’s Theatre.
Maurice Parker (coach driver) & Off
Dave
Oct 03, 2020 rated it it was ok
Disclaimer: I received a free copy of this book in exchange for my review of it.
In a word, I was disappointed in this book. It starts off with much promise in its premise, but then seems more focused on getting to the conclusion rather than creating an engrossing story along the way. The scope of this book could have been a three (or more) volume saga rather than a quick glance at each of the events that make up the plot.
The premise of a collection of entrepreneurs secretly organizing to make
SERGIO LUCAS
Apr 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
BEFORE EMAILING churchofilluminatiinitiation@gmail.com AND WHATSAPP +1(202) 750-0111 MAKE SURE YOU'RE PASSIONATE AND WILLING TO BE LOYAL TO THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD. YOU'VE NOTHING TO BE WORRIED ABOUT BECAUSE THE BROTHERHOOD ARE COMMITTED IN ASSISTING YOU ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS AND WILL ALSO GRANT YOU ALL YOUR WISHES.

ABOUT 3 YEARS BEFORE MY INITIATION TO THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD, I HAD AN ENCOUNTER WITH AN UNFORTUNATE PERSON. THIS INDIVIDUAL HAPPENS TO BE SOMEONE I CAME ACROSS WITH ONLINE, AS
obs20
Apr 17, 2020 rated it it was ok
Disappointing

This was not a good read. It claims to be fiction as opposed to bring history so I must comment on it as such.
The book is set in the years after the civil war. It is about close associates of Abraham Lincoln who come to dominate the U.S. Economy. It is about their association with each other and their rivalries. Much of it is full and uninteresting. The characters are shallow and unappealing. Even the speculation is not plausible but I will not discuss that as the novel is fiction.
Jennifer Erom
Jan 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
TIME TO SEE THE LIGHT IS NOW!!!
Don't lose this life opportunity.
Join 🔺ILLUMINATI🔺 and achieve
WEALTH, FAME AND POWERS
in just three days ,🔺 👁🔺
Remember you are human for a purpose therefore serve goodness and strive for the benefit of your species and you'll be rewarded for your stewardship
IF interested, WhatsApp Mr Robinson via :
🔺+2347036264042🔺or Email Address 🔺 alexgregry@gmail.com🔺 and be successful for the rest of your life . REMEMBER DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER !!!
🔺👁🔺
cbdef
Dec 21, 2020 marked it as to-read
I began reading this book, and it is the type of story that would normally interest me. However, for the times in which we are living, with conspiracy theories and misinformation on the rise, I just could not stomach reading something that could prove later to be fuel for an already divided country. I have shelved the book for the time being, and do hope that I will be able to pick it back up if the true-to-life circumstances in our world change.
Christie
Jul 15, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2020, people
While not what I’d expected or hoped for, it wasn’t a total loss. If historical fiction is your thing, I’ll admit it reads well. But I personally had hoped for more insight and understanding of the group as a whole.
Sandy
Sep 10, 2020 rated it liked it
Illuminati

I felt the book moved a little slow. I was intrigued by the storyline and wanted it to keep me motivated to turn each page but to me it fell flat. It gets a three star rating for this reason.
Aletha Pagett
Nov 23, 2020 rated it did not like it
I struggled with this e-book received from Goodreads. The mixture of fiction and nonfiction seemed difficult to follow and confusing.
Mary
Aug 15, 2020 rated it it was ok
Unique read
Christy
Dec 22, 2020 rated it liked it
I was super excited to receive this book through goodreads. I think the content is a great mix of fiction and history. There were parts of the book which I was loved and loved how the story was written, but other parts fell flat for me. The history aspect is great and inspiring to continue to learn.
Shantel
Jun 06, 2020
Liz
Nov 15, 2020

• The Illuminati
  • Secret Society Girl (Secret Society Girl, #1)
  • Lust (The Elite Seven, #1)
  • One Night with a Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club, #6)
  • Beauty and the Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club, #2)
  • Accidental Billionaire (Accidental #5)
  • Always & Forever (The Billionaire's Son #8)
  • The Lesbian Billionaires Club (TLBC 1)
  • Billionaire's Matchmaker (Titans, #2)
  • Stranded with a Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club, #1)
  • Love's Sacrifice (The Billionaire Banker #5)
  • Owned (The Billionaire Banker, #1)
  • Romancing the Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club, #5)
  • Impulse (Infinitus Billionaire, #1)
  • Forty 2 Days (The Billionaire Banker, #2)
  • Besotted (The Billionaire Banker, #2.5)
  • Initiation (The Billionaire's Son, #6)
  • The Billionaire's Secret Wife (The Pryce Family, #3)
READ THE FIRST FIVE CHAPTERS FOR FREE ON AMAZON: