Start by marking “Tales of Unexplained Mystery” as Want to Read:
Tales of Unexplained Mystery

Tales of Unexplained Mystery

Tales of Mystery Unexplained.... Do you love Unexplained, cryptic, and intriguing & mysteries? Why was a man found in the same spot he disappeared, but 4 years later, with a hole in his head that no surgeons could explain, and what did this have to do with a séance, doppelgangers, and the assassination of Abraham Lincoln?

Why did a man write the Fibonacci

Published November 27th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Tales of Unexplained Mystery, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tales of Unexplained Mystery

Start your review of Tales of Unexplained Mystery
Whispering Stories
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Book Reviewed on www.whisperingstories.com

Who doesn’t love a mystery, especially one that stubbornly refuses to be solved? That is the question Steph Young asks in her introduction to this collection of strange but true stories. It’s a good one too because at some level we are all fascinated by things we can’t explain.

The stories collected in this book come from both sides of the Atlantic and range from the curious to the downright frightening. They include disembodied hairy hands seizing hold
Patty (IheartYA)
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Do not read this right before bed, especially chapter 3. I learned the hard way. Just don't do it.

These stories were creepy, ghastly and weird. I enjoyed some more than others. The questions and repetitive information bogged down the pacing; it just may need better editing. Overall I enjoyed this compilation and will check out the author's other work.
Videoclimber(AKA)MTsLilSis
Very interesting read. I truly wonder if these mysteries will ever be solved. I find the Elisa Lam story intriguing. There were several stories I had never heard of.
Michelle Ryles
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs-read
With having so many books to read, it's rare that I read a newly received book, however, Tales of Mystery Unexplained sounded so unique that it didn't even have time to gather a single speck of dust on my TBR. When you read so much fiction, there's nothing better than reading some real life mysteries and Steph Young has chosen some amazing true stories to recount that are indeed stranger than fiction.

As I've often said, I love reading books that have me pausing to google things and boy did I hit
The Coycaterpillar Reads
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
hat moment when you receive a review request and it turns out to be just what your black soul had needed. This book turned out to be all that more. It just turned out to be the catalyst of great big emotions. This book capitulates everything mystery. The title brings it to life, gives it purpose and will have you questioning every little news report you ever recall seeing or hearing. Is its clear cut? Is something deeper and more sinister at play? The book is a creeping shadow, threatening to ...more
Janalyn
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just Awesome!

Leave it to Stephanie young to bring you the most bizarre missing people stories, unknown mysteries and new details a bottle mysteries. If you see the name Stephanie Young on a book you know it is going to be good. I think I have read all of her books and I’m anxious for more. If you like mysteries and strange tales Steph Young should be your favorite author.it thanks stuff young!
Scott Kinkade
Dec 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Worth it

These are great stories to get you thinking about the world we live in. I just wish the last story wasn’t recycled from one of her previous books. It’s the Peter Gibbs case, so if you’ve already read that, there’s less value here for you. Still, at 99 cents, you’re losing nothing by picking this up.
Allan O'Neill
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fascinating, intriguing and very thought provoking.

I felt taken away to exotic and fascinating lands when reading this book, and the story-telling is something the author does very well. I am glad to hear there is also a podcast on these books and I will indeed now be listening to it! A unique and exquisite book.
S.K. Gregory
Dec 22, 2019 rated it liked it
I do love unexplained mysteries and I did enjoy the stories in this book, but they were put together in a kind of haphazard way sometimes repeating info with no clear order. It could have been edited better, but enjoyable for the stories.
Danette Schmidt
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very mysterious

Wow, great book! And one crazier than the other especially GEF what?! Where did it go since then?
Just because we can't explain things with our senses doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Thanks for showing us that.....
charles sheil
Dec 13, 2019
Gail Hughes
Dec 24, 2019

• Beyond The Fray: Bigfoot
  • Family Ghosts: A Collection of True Stories of the Supernatural and Unexplained
  • Missing: True Cases of Mysterious Disappearances under the Most Bizarre Circumstances
  • True Ghostly Tales: Hauntings
  • Who's There?
  • ODD AND CHILLING ENCOUNTERS: True stories of the unknown
  • Haunted Hills and Hollows: What Lurks in Greene County, Pennsylvania
  • Panic In The Woods
  • TALES TOO STRANGE TO BE FICTION
  • The True Ghost Stories Archive: Volume 1: 50 Weird and Scary Tales
  • In Search of the Paranormal: The Hammer House Murder, Ghosts of the Clink, and Other Disturbing Investigations
  • Stranger West: Paranormal true stories from western United states (Stranger Bidgerland Book 3)
  • Quantum (Captain Chase #1)
  • In the Heart of the Fire (Nameless #1)
  • High Strangeness: Real Reports of Paranormal Experiences