Start by marking “Love Overrules the Lawyer (Cat's Paw Cove #10)” as Want to Read:
Love Overrules the Lawyer (Cat's Paw Cove #10)

Love Overrules the Lawyer

(Cat's Paw Cove #10)

Can he win his case for a second chance at love?

Once upon a time, Rachel Saunders told Javier Consuelos she was truly, madly, deeply in love with him. And he ran.

Fifteen years later, Javier still regrets breaking Rachel’s heart, but watching her succeed as a corporate attorney confirmed he did the right thing. A long way from his troubled childhood, he's cooking for ce
Kindle Edition
Published February 11th 2020 by CPC Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Love Overrules the Lawyer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Overrules the Lawyer

Start your review of Love Overrules the Lawyer (Cat's Paw Cove #10)
Kimberly List
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, netgalley
Like I have mentioned in every review I can not get enough of Cat's Paw Cove. This is the first story however that does not take place in the main town but out on Guinevere Island at the Moon Mist Manor. I enjoyed getting to know Rachel Saunders and Javier Consuelos and their second chance at romance. As teenagers they were best friends until one night they crossed over to lovers. Javier broke Rachel's heart and it sent her down the wrong path of picking the wrong men. I loved how Rachel is a no ...more
romancejunkie
This book was so good!! Javier and Rachel are soulmates finding happy ever after with each other, their story is the peak of romance. I can't wait for the next books in the Cat's Paw Cove series. ...more
Jamie
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Rachel and Javier have a past that they thought they left in the past. When Rachel's chance to start over brings her face to face with Javier she is stunned. Will they be able to work together and move forward?
Thia was a beautiful second chance story that kept me hooked from the beginning until the end needing to know what was going to happen.
I would highly recommend this story to anyone who love realistic characters, a heartfelt story, and twists and turns!
Susan
Good second chance story that takes place in the magical world of Cat's Paw Cove and Guinevere Island. When Rachel and Javier were teenagers they were best friends, until Rachel confessed her love for him. Javier panicked and ran. He was the boy from the wrong side of the tracks and felt she would be better off without him dragging her down. Javier leaving without a word broke Rachel's heart. For the next fifteen years, her track record in relationships was awful, with the most recent one being ...more
Donna
Feb 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love Overrules the Lawyer is a sweet second chance romance. This is a sweet if angsty tale of two hearts meant to be together, a man doing what he thought was best for her (without discussing it with her), a forgiving woman and the magic of Cat's Paw Cove. Javi is smooth and sexy if a little too high handed. Rachel has grown up and is an amazing attorney but that confidence doesn’t follow into her personal life. This is a story of growth, forgiveness and new starts.

T.M. Payne
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book Review: Love Overrules the Lawyer (Cat's Paw Cove #10)
Author: Kerry Evelyn
My Rating: 5 Stars
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts

REVIEW
Another fantastic romance in the Cat's Paw Cove World.
This story finds us with Rachel who moved away from her hometown to go to college and become a mighty fine lawyer. And leave the one she has always loved behind Why?
He walked away from her without a word.

Javier thought he did what was best for the only woman he ever loved by walking away and now tha
Crystal
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’d been hearing about the Cat’s Paw Cove series for a while. Met a couple of authors at a signing, but then didn’t think anything more about the series until I came across this story on NetGalley. I decided to give it a try and now I’m hooked. I’m going to have to read the rest of the series!! This is actually book 10, but it can be read and loved without having read the previous nine stories.
Rachel’s life in Atlanta is pretty much over as she knows it. Her boyfriend, someone at the law firm sh
Pam Sartain
Jul 27, 2020 rated it liked it
Love Overrules the Lawyer by Kerry Evelyn is a romantic fantasy, set in Cat's Paw Cove, which you might remember from my review of  Meows and Mistletoe .

This book takes place on an island off the coast of Cat's Paw Cove, where magical beings exist, which you can only see if you were either born there, or if you drink a special potion.

Rachel and Javier were childhood friends, until Rachel confessed her feelings for him, and he bolted.  They are given a second chance when Rachel returns to town, a
Annarella
Feb 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
I always have a lot of fun when I read stories by this publisher as they're entertaining and engrossing and I could write a standard review as I still have to read one that I didn't like.
This one was no exceptions and it made me laugh and root for the well thought characters.
The plot flows and the setting is as lovely as usual.
Recommended.
Many thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for this ARC, all opinions are mine.
Rebecca Goss
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was excited to find another Cat’s Paw Cove book! It always makes for a fun weekend full of adventure and romance. This installation is a second chance romance with a paranormal setting. Faithful readers will recognize old friends and welcome new ones. I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
judith l marshall
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fairies,Talking kitties, Pukwudgies..I am in love!

I loved this story. It is so cute and romantic. It warmed my heart withered the special potion and the fairies and Ameerah,the cat that knows everything! I had to read it twice because it made me feel so good! Left me with a warm cuddly feel!
Korin
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thoroughly enjoyed this quick read - I enjoyed seeing the characters from Kerry Evelyn's other series being showcased in this fun, magical story. The characters were adorable and the romantic suspense was more than enough to keep me reading. ;) I also enjoyed that it was short enough to devour in one rainy afternoon - great read! ...more
Sandy
Feb 27, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: paranormal, pnr
This was a cute short paranormal romance but I didn’t feel like there was enough character development.
Judy Marshall
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome book! Loved the story,especially Puk!
You should read it to be entertained and if you hail from Freetown, Ma you will feel a little special or a bit creeped out!!
Lynne Berry
Mar 22, 2020
Abbie Stewart
Apr 18, 2020

• Sweet Romance: An Anthology
  • Bryce (Sexton Brothers, #2)
  • Perfectly Yourself: 9 Lessons for Enduring Happiness
  • Tanner (Sexton Brothers, #3)
  • Austin (Sexton Brothers, #1)
  • Do Bad Things (The Clark Brothers Book 1)
  • Mr. Big (London Billionaire, #2)
  • Battle Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded)
  • Christmas Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded, #2.5)
  • Purrfectly Mated (Paranormal Dating Agency / Maverick Pride, #1)
  • Self-Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself
  • My Best Friend’s Royal Wedding
  • Love Sold Separately
  • The Wedding War
  • Grey's Harbor Anthology (Grey's Harbor, #2)
  • Southern Double Cross (Southern B&B Mystery)
  • Misadventures in the Cage (Misadventures, #27)
  • The Bright Side of Going Dark
Follow me on IG as I release songs for my upcoming novel's soundtrack! You can mark Love on the Fly as "Want to Read" and comment along by clicking here: https://tinyurl.com/GoodreadsLoveonth...

Get exclusive Freebies by signing up for my Newsletter: http://www.kerryevelyn.com

NEW! Letters from Eleanor (Moon Mist Manor serial story, set in 1717 Spanish Florida) https://www.subscribepage.com/letters.

Cat's Paw Cove (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • A Witch in Time (Cat's Paw Cove, #1)
  • Her Homerun Hottie (Cat's Paw Cove, #2)
  • Gambling on the Artist (Cat's Paw Cove, #3)
  • Meows and Mistletoe (Cat's Paw Cove #4)
  • Hot Magic (Cat's Paw Cove #5)
  • Reimagining Mr. Right (Cat's Paw Cove #6)
  • Familiar Blessings (Cat's Paw Cove #7)
  • Magical Blessings (Cat's Paw Cove #8)
  • Christmas at Moon Mist Manor (Cat's Paw Cove #9)
  • Fated Kiss (Cat's Paw Cove #11)