Start by marking “Matching Bloodlines (The Princeton Allegiant Series Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Matching Bloodlines (The Princeton Allegiant Series Book 3)

Matching Bloodlines

(The Princeton Allegiant #3)

VAMPIRES DON’T DATE. THEY POSSESS.

Award Winning Author Deborah Garland is back with an all new steamy vampire romance in Matching Bloodlines, an angst-fest about a vampire in search of a new mate and the matchmaker he hires who ignites decades of unmet needs and passion…only she’s off limits.

Never match a vampire with the wrong mate…

Nothing could have prepared Francisco
Kindle Edition
Published December 2nd 2019 by Soul Mate Publishing, LLC

Start your review of Matching Bloodlines (The Princeton Allegiant Series Book 3)
Cindy Reifel
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Charlotte Kincaid is drowning in debt and, trying desperately to keep her head above water. She's trying to keep up with her twin sisters' ridiculously expensive hospital bills as, she's already gone through three kidney transplants and, is down to the wire. It doesn't help that her sister has the worst, insulting attitude EVER! Christina has also lost all male subjects from her matchmaking database because, her business partner stole them since Charlotte wouldn't be more than a business partner ...more
Kaye
ONE EXCITING ADVENTURE!!!
Holy hell! Deborah nails this bad boy with 100% on point realism that hooks you from the start and reels you in for the duration. One refreshing spin with an exhilarating storyline and gripping plot propels this bad boy to life flawlessly. Well rounded scenario's, ramping up the excitement and adrenaline with such intensity and precision, blowing this jewel wide open. Revving 'em up, laying 'em out and watching 'em roll, breaking it down, blazing this baby into a
Debbie Caswell
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have to say I absolutely love this entire series so this may be a little biased but hell when you enjoy something so much you are allowed. This is the third book in the series and do yourself a favour and read the other two Each is a stand alone there are character cross overs but well worth the effort.

Charlotte is struggling financially her business partner has ripped her off because she wouldn't become more than a business partner her sisters medical bills are killing her (the sister is a
Annie
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I volunteered to read this ARC for an honest review. I enjoyed this story about Francisco and Charlotte. She's a Matchmaker that's struggling to pay her sisters medical bills. One of her employees stole information and now she has to start over. In comes Francisco, Alexander and Loren, three handsome men looking to find wives for their friends. But she's blown away when they reveal they are vampires. There is a spark of chemistry between Francisco and Charlotte getting the start. Weird things ...more
Caroline Doig
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Commander Francisco’s mate had gone missing leaving him with a hole in his heart he has been ordered to go to a matchmaking agency to find another mate so he does and when he meets Charlotte who owns the matchmaking agency she makes him feel things that he hasn’t felt in a long time. Charlotte is in debt she’s paying for her sisters medical bills, she has a new client who is a vampire and she’s been asked to match him with a human woman who would have no problem being turned. As these two get to ...more
sherri jones-teachout
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another Allegiant Commander finds love. Francisco has found his mate. But after thirty years circumstances have changed and he has lost her to another. He is angry and aloof. But Loren has come up with an idea. All commanders and many of their security must find mates, and he has hired Charlotte’s firm to do so. Francisco is okay with his people finding mates but not him. NEVER. Then he meets Charlotte. He has found the love of his life, now to convince her. But Charlotte has baggage, a twin ...more
Riley
Dec 05, 2019 rated it liked it
The great parts of this steamy book were truly fantastic, but it also suffered from several 3-star issues like too much manufactured drama, a very 2-D Leigh, the fact that crop dusting wasn’t even invented until the 1920’s, some completely atypical drama queen outbursts by Charlotte, the unresolved Fred issue, inconsistent details, and the fact that although this book is supposed to be a standalone, it felt like there were a few giant holes missing in the background stories. It also ends in a ...more
HEATHER
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Francisco finds his new First Lady!
by sewsummore

This was a vampire romance that captured my imagination from the start. With an excellent original story line and well drawn characters I was soon engrossed in the story. Francisco is the Commander of the Princeton Allegiant, his leader has instructed him to find himself a mate and mates for the unmarried vampires under his control. He was unhappy with this order but when he meets with Charlotte, the owner of a matchmaking service he soon changes
Tricia
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Francisco found his mate but lost her to another, this made him bitter and angry and vowed to never take another. Now years later all of the commanders and many of their security have been told to find mates and Charlotte’s firm has been hired to help. Francisco is agreeable to his people finding mates but never him.

In Charlotte, he has found the love of his life but now he must convince her. Charlotte's twin sister needs a new kidney she isn't looking for love she has enough on her hands
Deb O
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an awesome book that I really enjoyed. The story and characters grabbed me from the beginning and I couldn't stop reading. I loved the characters and watching them grow together, they were well written and went well together. I found this book amazing with great word building making me feel apart of the story and watching it unfold in front of me. A definite must read for any fan and I can't wait to read more from this author!!!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am
Jackie Grant
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was amazingly written, I couldn't put the book down. I loved the story of Commander Francisco and his soon to be First Lady Charlotte. I also loved reading about the Princeton Allegiant and Lord Loren. I enjoyed be able to read about the Commander having a couple female guards that would do anything to protect their Commander and their First Lady.

Janet
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A lot to think about. It can be so hard when you are having trouble thinking. The emotional trauma of her twin dying or so close to it. Having someone who can turn Leigh so close and not be able to get it done. Would be a shock and add to the turmoil. This story has been so good. All the things going on I am surprised Charlotte has not had a nervous break down. I received a complimentary review copy of the book and I am voluntarily leaving a honest review.
Barbara
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The third book in The Princeton Allegiant Series and it is just getting better with each new book, I hope there is going to be more. Francisco St. Claire Commander of the Princeton Allegiant lost his mate. He meets Princeton Matchmaker, Charlotte Kincaid there is suspense, drama, danger, kidnapping, and romance, I enjoyed reading. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.

Kristine L.
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Francisco has been ordered to find a new mate. He's not very happy about following that order. Charlotte has a matchmaking business and has been hired to find a mate for Francisco. Very good plot with well developed characters that have lots of chemistry. Looking forward to reading books 1 and 2 of this series. Great Book. I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Bonny Niswonger
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. Francisco is trying to find his soulmate back but it is not that easy. Francisco was a five hundred year old Vampire that worked for his Lord Loren. Time to get the book and others from this author. I will be getting more from this author. Thank You for writing the books so we can read them.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING! A fantastic, well written read. An intense storyline that holds your attention as you get caught up in the fierce twists and hot chemistry. Plenty of excitement and emotionally heartfelt. A thrilling must read.

Barbie-Ann Clark
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book was amazingly written. Once I started I couldn’t put it down till I was finished. This book has twists and turns you don’t know what’s happening. will they all get there happily ever after or will it all go wrong. To find out what happens go buy the book. You won’t be disappointed I wasn’t.

LaToya Johnson
Dec 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a Great read!! I gave it 4 stars because the story-line was really good!! It kept me staying up and is a real page turner!!! This is my first Vampire book in a long time! I look forward to reading more of your books!!!!

Sheryl
Dec 06, 2019 rated it liked it
I have tried to read this book but have found that it isn`t my type of book.
Nothing against the author or book, but just not to my taste.
I would love to give a positive review, but find that I can`t.
I am not a reader of vampire books
So sorry.

Elvira
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great read with an awesome storyline that has well developed and engaging characters that have lots of chemistry. The smooth flow of the storyline makes for a good reading time.

CJ
Nov 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
The author has continued giving us wonderful men and women, who just happen to be vampires. Heart pounding action keep us turning the pages, just to find out where this story is taking us.

Heather Bane
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book. I loved the characters and found the story well written. From the beginning I was drawn in. I didn’t want to put the book down. I would recommend reading.

Booknook Reviews
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Purrrr. This is slow burn romancing at its finest. Love it. So hot! Sexy! I want a vampire of my very own, yummy. Besides the slow burn, there was a decent plot woven through.

Lori
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another awesome story in the series. Very good writing with excellent scenes. Kept me hooked until the end with lots going on.
Dawn Milligan
I've really enjoyed this series so far each is a stand alone but all interconnected well written with strong characters!
Pat
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
The storyline was well written and the characters were so well detailed that I was totally glued to my kindle throughout the entire book!
Reader03
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great addition to the series which made me want to read the other books. I received a free copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily.
frances
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a fantastic read. I loved every written word.
Pat W
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic book throughout. Characters were great and very well written. Storyline was totally captivating not to be missed I recieved a free copy and this is my honest review
Cindy Hardegree
Dec 05, 2019

• A Shifter's Christmas Box Set
  • Alpha Wolf Defender: A Wolf Shifter Paranormal Romance (Awakened Shifters Book 2)
  • The Traitor's Truth (Mindwiped, #2)
  • Christmas on Chaos (Alien Chaos Book 4)
  • Heartless (Detyen Warriors, #3)
  • Strike (Alien Breed Series 3.1 - English Edition)
  • Ice (Alien Breed 3 - English Edition)
  • Beauty and the Dragon
  • Beloved: Legends of the Vampires Box Set
  • Dragon's Mate (Elite Shifters of Colorado Book 1)
  • Absolutely Alpha (Tempting Alphas #1)
  • Alien Barbarians' Mate: A Sci-fi Reverse Harem Romance (Purple Planet Book 2)
  • Bull (Reapers MC #7)
  • Alien Bride for Christmas (Rebels of Sidyth, #10.5)
  • The Virgin and the Lumberjacks
  • Bound (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #6)
  • Daddy's Lost Love (Montana Daddies Book 4)
  • Saving Emily: A Fighter's Curvy Prize
Deborah Garland is now an Award Winning Author! Must Be Crazy has won The Carolyn Readers' Choice Award.

My newsletter followers get not only a good laugh each month, but also updates on new releases, sales and giveaways. Sign up now to get the new 2019 format: http://bit.ly/2HI3Mgc It’s a NO SPAM ZONE. Don’t forget to follow me here on Goodreads and BookBub: http://bit.ly/2jmpasE.

Deborah’s

The Princeton Allegiant (3 books)
  • Drawing Bloodlines