Start by marking “Matching Bloodlines” as Want to Read:
Matching Bloodlines

Matching Bloodlines

(The Princeton Allegiant #3)

VAMPIRES DON’T DATE. THEY POSSESS.

Award Winning Author Deborah Garland is back with an all new steamy vampire romance in Matching Bloodlines, an angst-fest about a vampire in search of a new mate and the matchmaker he hires who ignites decades of unmet needs and passion…only she’s off limits.

Never match a vampire with the wrong mate…

Nothing could have prepared Francisco St
ebook
Published December 2nd 2019 by Soul Mate Publishing, LLC

Start your review of Matching Bloodlines
InD'tale Magazine
If one likes gorgeous sexy vampires, beautiful intelligent women, scorching love scenes, and heart-pounding action, Deborah Garland’s third installment in her Princeton Allegiant series will not disappoint!

Read full review in the 2020 March issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
MATCHING BLOODLINES is the third book in The Princeton Allegiant series, and trust me when I say this series just keeps on getting better and better! Although I would say you "could" read this as a standalone, the better question would be "why?"

At the end of the last book, Francisco (and us) found out that Sophia was alive and also got a location. The start of this book takes us to that location. Poor Francisco. That's all I'm saying. And what the hell is Loren thinking? He's got his mate so he
Kaye
ONE EXCITING ADVENTURE!!!
Holy hell! Deborah nails this bad boy with 100% on point realism that hooks you from the start and reels you in for the duration. One refreshing spin with an exhilarating storyline and gripping plot propels this bad boy to life flawlessly. Well rounded scenario's, ramping up the excitement and adrenaline with such intensity and precision, blowing this jewel wide open. Revving 'em up, laying 'em out and watching 'em roll, breaking it down, blazing this baby into a tailspi
Claire Cronin
Dec 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book 3 in the Princeton Allegiant Series and this one is all about the Commander of Princeton Allegiant Francisco St. Claire.

Francisco lost his mate 30 years ago, only to find her again and realise she is now in love with another. He is hurt and upset as can be expected. With Loren become a Lord of New York, it is agreed that vampires can turn humans for the purposes of creating mates, and mates are what are required to stabilize the Allegiants. Francisco is all for this, as long as it doesn't m
Sydney M Neblett
Dec 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Will love win out
This book fits seamlessly with its predecessors. The characters we love continue to be a force in the book and we meet even more characters, each one adding more flavor and detail to the story. This author is able to reach an emotional depth that just drags you into a story and keeps you invested in the outcome. I hope there will be more books to come.
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
I really loved the journey once he meets Charlotte. They have such great attraction between them and I love how Francisco opens up. He grows throughout the book and really makes this sad history seem a little bit more hopeful.

Full Review - http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/reviews/...
Cindy Reifel
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Charlotte Kincaid is drowning in debt and, trying desperately to keep her head above water. She's trying to keep up with her twin sisters' ridiculously expensive hospital bills as, she's already gone through three kidney transplants and, is down to the wire. It doesn't help that her sister has the worst, insulting attitude EVER! Christina has also lost all male subjects from her matchmaking database because, her business partner stole them since Charlotte wouldn't be more than a business partner ...more
Debbie Caswell
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have to say I absolutely love this entire series so this may be a little biased but hell when you enjoy something so much you are allowed. This is the third book in the series and do yourself a favour and read the other two Each is a stand alone there are character cross overs but well worth the effort.

Charlotte is struggling financially her business partner has ripped her off because she wouldn't become more than a business partner her sisters medical bills are killing her (the sister is a bi
Annie
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I volunteered to read this ARC for an honest review. I enjoyed this story about Francisco and Charlotte. She's a Matchmaker that's struggling to pay her sisters medical bills. One of her employees stole information and now she has to start over. In comes Francisco, Alexander and Loren, three handsome men looking to find wives for their friends. But she's blown away when they reveal they are vampires. There is a spark of chemistry between Francisco and Charlotte getting the start. Weird things ke ...more
Caroline Doig
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Commander Francisco’s mate had gone missing leaving him with a hole in his heart he has been ordered to go to a matchmaking agency to find another mate so he does and when he meets Charlotte who owns the matchmaking agency she makes him feel things that he hasn’t felt in a long time. Charlotte is in debt she’s paying for her sisters medical bills, she has a new client who is a vampire and she’s been asked to match him with a human woman who would have no problem being turned. As these two get to ...more
sherri jones-teachout
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another Allegiant Commander finds love. Francisco has found his mate. But after thirty years circumstances have changed and he has lost her to another. He is angry and aloof. But Loren has come up with an idea. All commanders and many of their security must find mates, and he has hired Charlotte’s firm to do so. Francisco is okay with his people finding mates but not him. NEVER. Then he meets Charlotte. He has found the love of his life, now to convince her. But Charlotte has baggage, a twin sis ...more
Riley
Dec 05, 2019 rated it liked it
The great parts of this steamy book were truly fantastic, but it also suffered from several 3-star issues like too much manufactured drama, a very 2-D Leigh, the fact that crop dusting wasn’t even invented until the 1920’s, some completely atypical drama queen outbursts by Charlotte, the unresolved Fred issue, inconsistent details, and the fact that although this book is supposed to be a standalone, it felt like there were a few giant holes missing in the background stories. It also ends in a cl ...more
Liberty Ireland Historical Graffiti
Francisco can possess me anytime!! Mmm, mmm, mmm. Love me some Francisco. Another awesome book with a fun and unique storyline that I just couldn't put down. I love the way Deborah writes these Vamp books! Watching Charlotte and Francisco's relationship evolve was a delight to be a party to and the world-building is outstanding. I truly feel like a part of these stories as I read them. I know how sad I'm going to be when the series comes to a close. :(

This is most decidedly a MUST READ for any t
HEATHER
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Francisco finds his new First Lady!
by sewsummore

This was a vampire romance that captured my imagination from the start. With an excellent original story line and well drawn characters I was soon engrossed in the story. Francisco is the Commander of the Princeton Allegiant, his leader has instructed him to find himself a mate and mates for the unmarried vampires under his control. He was unhappy with this order but when he meets with Charlotte, the owner of a matchmaking service he soon changes h
Deb O
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an awesome book that I really enjoyed. The story and characters grabbed me from the beginning and I couldn't stop reading. I loved the characters and watching them grow together, they were well written and went well together. I found this book amazing with great word building making me feel apart of the story and watching it unfold in front of me. A definite must read for any fan and I can't wait to read more from this author!!!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am v
Tricia
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Francisco found his mate but lost her to another, this made him bitter and angry and vowed to never take another. Now years later all of the commanders and many of their security have been told to find mates and Charlotte’s firm has been hired to help. Francisco is agreeable to his people finding mates but never him.

In Charlotte, he has found the love of his life but now he must convince her. Charlotte's twin sister needs a new kidney she isn't looking for love she has enough on her hands runnin
Jackie Grant
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was amazingly written, I couldn't put the book down. I loved the story of Commander Francisco and his soon to be First Lady Charlotte. I also loved reading about the Princeton Allegiant and Lord Loren. I enjoyed be able to read about the Commander having a couple female guards that would do anything to protect their Commander and their First Lady.

Barbara
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The third book in The Princeton Allegiant Series and it is just getting better with each new book, I hope there is going to be more. Francisco St. Claire Commander of the Princeton Allegiant lost his mate. He meets Princeton Matchmaker, Charlotte Kincaid there is suspense, drama, danger, kidnapping, and romance, I enjoyed reading. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.

Janet
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A lot to think about. It can be so hard when you are having trouble thinking. The emotional trauma of her twin dying or so close to it. Having someone who can turn Leigh so close and not be able to get it done. Would be a shock and add to the turmoil. This story has been so good. All the things going on I am surprised Charlotte has not had a nervous break down. I received a complimentary review copy of the book and I am voluntarily leaving a honest review.
Ashleigh
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great addition to the Paranormal Romance genre!

The writing draws you in and keeps you involved throughout the whole story, I found myself in love with not only the characters but also the world that was created.

The descriptions of the characters and their feelings are so involved, you can truly picture it in your mind. Their attitudes toward the events that are happening makes the story even richer.

I received a copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily.
Alison
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Francisco alway thought that he would have one mate for life, but his mate has broken his heart and chosen another man. He is a vampire Commander, and they just expect him to move on, but he is finding it hard. Luckily Loren has a plan, and he is going to get the matchmaker Charlotte to find him his mate, the only problem is Francisco would rather have Charlotte. Charlotte has had plenty of experience finding matches for people, but she has never match vampires with humans.
Philleys Peters
Dec 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is an excellent paranormal series for anyone who loves hot alpha vampires! After having lost his mate to another, Francisco, the Princeton Allegiant Commander, is about to have his vows of only having another mate in name only, fly out of the window when he meets the indomitable Charlotte. A very good story of finding love...again. I enjoyed reading this!

Jill
Jun 27, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, bbb
This was an OK book, but too predictable. The characters, especially Charlotte's sister, are one-dimensional. The plot was interesting and I would actually read more in this series if nothing better was around, but I want more than lust and sex in my romance. And, unfortunately, the world-building needed to be done earlier in the book for those readers who have not read the earlier books in the series. It took awhile to catch up. ...more
Bonny Niswonger
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. Francisco is trying to find his soulmate back but it is not that easy. Francisco was a five hundred year old Vampire that worked for his Lord Loren. Time to get the book and others from this author. I will be getting more from this author. Thank You for writing the books so we can read them.
Kristine L.
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Francisco has been ordered to find a new mate. He's not very happy about following that order. Charlotte has a matchmaking business and has been hired to find a mate for Francisco. Very good plot with well developed characters that have lots of chemistry. Looking forward to reading books 1 and 2 of this series. Great Book. I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review. ...more
Barbie-Ann Clark
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book was amazingly written. Once I started I couldn’t put it down till I was finished. This book has twists and turns you don’t know what’s happening. will they all get there happily ever after or will it all go wrong. To find out what happens go buy the book. You won’t be disappointed I wasn’t.

Sheryl
Dec 06, 2019 rated it liked it
I have tried to read this book but have found that it isn`t my type of book.
Nothing against the author or book, but just not to my taste.
I would love to give a positive review, but find that I can`t.
I am not a reader of vampire books
So sorry.

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING! A fantastic, well written read. An intense storyline that holds your attention as you get caught up in the fierce twists and hot chemistry. Plenty of excitement and emotionally heartfelt. A thrilling must read.

LaToya Johnson
Dec 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a Great read!! I gave it 4 stars because the story-line was really good!! It kept me staying up and is a real page turner!!! This is my first Vampire book in a long time! I look forward to reading more of your books!!!!

Elizabeth McDaniel
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Francisco’s mate was taken and when he finds her she’s in love with another vampire. He’s made to go to a matchmaker. The matchmaker Charlotte is the one that Francisco decides that he wants. This story was full of intrigue, romance and danger.

• The Wedding Catch (The Wedding Whisperer Book 2)
  • Highlander Cursed (Highlander in Time #6)
  • The Beast of the Fae Court
  • The Viking's Captive
  • Filthy Rich Love
  • Mated to the Enforcer (Encantado Shifters #2)
  • Mated to the Prince (Portal City Protectors, #3)
  • Mated to the Capo (Mafia Shifters #1)
  • Forever Nate (Once Upon a Player Book 1)
  • Tempting Tempest (Genetically Altered Humans, #11)
  • Rage (Alien Breed #1)
  • Falling For Trance (Genetically Altered Humans, #12)
  • Jingled (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #6.5)
  • All Yours
  • The Billionaire’s Sudden Christmas Baby (Christmas With the Denton Billionaires #2)
  • A Holly Jolly Deal
  • Blazing Hot Christmas: A Blaze Family Romance Collection
  • Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides Boxed Set Vol. 1 (Intergalactic Dating Agency)
Deborah Garland is an Award-Winning author of emotional and funny, steamy romances!

She lives on the beautiful North Shore of Long Island with her very patient husband and their mischievous pug. She had to learn how to make her own Cosmopolitans and right now there’s a bartender who will NEVER see her again. She eats cheap mac and cheese with expensive red wine, her heroes are ALWAYS over six feet

The Princeton Allegiant (3 books)
  • Drawing Bloodlines