Start by marking “The Call of the Drums (The Twelve Days of Christmas #12)” as Want to Read:
The Call of the Drums  (The Twelve Days of Christmas #12)

The Call of the Drums (The Twelve Days of Christmas #12)

Christmas magic comes in strange packages when the Battle of the Bands heats up.

Twelve Rock Bands were invited to participate in this year's Battle of the Bands. It’s being held at Cambria Bay, a resort town that brings in tourism by having over the top events. Daryl Keeley, drummer for the wild metal band, Lythium Madness, is excited not only for the competition but for

To ask other readers questions about The Call of the Drums, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Call of the Drums

Start your review of The Call of the Drums (The Twelve Days of Christmas #12)
Kaila
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
steamy, fun and sexy read.. it was a fast read and so much fun to read. these characters made me smile and laugh.. they made me hott and bothered haha. it was so much fun.
Devoted♥Reader
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Music in the air

Micah and Daryl meet at a band competition and sparks fly, among other things, when they play. They have an electric connection which only grows the more they get to know each other. Although a quick read, the story packs a lot of heat, a bit of band drama, and some sexy attire for a drummer. A fun holiday read!
Kathryn Manzella
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Call of the Drums by Lynn Michaels is the twelfth book in The Twelve Days of Christmas series. It is a quick but very steamy holiday read with a rock band battle twist. This story is packed with heat, magic, and Rock. Daryl and Micah are fun characters and the rest of the characters added to the entertainment. Loved it!
R
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, reviewed, series
Daryl is a drummer and with his band has entered a battle of the bands contest. Micah is a bassist with a competing band. From the second they set eyes on each other the sparks fly, so do their clothes. What is it about them together?

Hot, short, Christmas story.....and we get to find out what a drummer wears under his kilt.

I received an arc of this book.
Stephanie
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am loving this short and HOT Christmas story. I love Micah and Daryl. They have amazing chemistry together that just made this story so HOT. This might have been a short read but it is pack with so much that I just love it.
AL
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun quick read with music as a theme? Count me in! A very well executed story with enjoyable plot and cool characters. Jus my perfect for a short read!
Belinda Zamora
Dec 29, 2019
Leza
is currently reading it
Jan 06, 2020
Lynn Michaels lives and writes in Tampa, Florida where the sun is hot and the Sangria is cold. When she’s not writing she’s kayaking, hanging with her husband, or reading by the pool. Lynn writes Male/Male romance because she believes everyone deserves a happy ending and the dynamics of male characters can be intriguing, vulnerable, and exciting. She has both contemporary and paranormal titles and ...more