Start by marking “Fighting Back (Battle Ground #4)” as Want to Read:
Fighting Back (Battle Ground #4)

Fighting Back (Battle Ground #4)

Bex Ellman and her friends are in hiding, sheltered by the resistance. With her family threatened and her friendships challenged, she's looking for a way to fight back.

Ketty Smith is in London, supporting a government she no longer trusts. With her support network crumbling, Ketty must decide who she is fighting for – and what she is willing risk to uncover the truth.

The
Paperback
Published November 28th 2019 by Taller Books

To ask other readers questions about Fighting Back, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fighting Back

Start your review of Fighting Back (Battle Ground #4)
Paperbacks
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
**Whilst I have tried to keep this review spoiler free there will be many spoilers for earlier books in the series**

I’m going to start by saying that Fighting Back is the stand out novel of the series so far for me. It has a different feel to the first three, almost a calm before the storm or a chance to take a breath assess the gravity of everything that is happening. I have to admit I felt the lines blurring between the government and resistance and may actually be finding something to like in
Jasmine
Nov 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fighting Back is book four in the Battle Ground series, and in this one, everything is coming to a head. It's the penultimate before the explosive end.

Bex is getting restless and anxious, wanting to do more than just train and practice and wait for the OIE to be ready to fight back against the government. She's determined to save her mom and Margie, and she'll fight with anyone to try and get her way.

Ketty is still reveling in her power, abusing prisoners and working to get them to incriminate
Joe
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ketty and Bex are once again engaging the battle between England's dictatorship and the Opposition In Exile. At the same time, they're both realising that the sides they've ended up on don't necessarily have their own best interests at heart. While each sees the other as her antagonist, the bigger pictures of how the various sides are fighting the war are coming clearer and clearer. Highly recommended.

Note: I received an advance copy of this book in return for an honest review.
Home School Mum 3
Fantastic

This series is so fantastic, I have really enjoyed reading them. I love how the storyline continues in each book and love how we get to know each character as the story progresses. Read this series you won't be disappointed
Diana
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The tension continues to build for both Bex and Kitty, two very different characters whose lives have become intricately connected. I can't wait to read the finale to this series when Book 5 is published.
Lucy-May
Nov 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fighting Back is the penultimate instalment in the Battle Ground series; in this book we follow Bex as she continues to struggle with the consequences of her actions & what she feels she should do next. Fighting Back was definitely a slow burner, similarly to book three, but things got more intense toward the end of the story giving a good lead up to the fifth & final book in the series... I can’t wait!

Violence, terrorism, ableism & threats made toward a disabled person

I was sent a
Maria Sinclair
Nov 30, 2019
Sean Talbot
Dec 01, 2019
Rachel Churcher
Nov 27, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Yvonne

• Awa and the Dreamrealm
  • The Dog Ate My Homework
  • Circus Girl, The Hunter, and Mirror Boy
  • The Tzar's curious runaways
  • Spectacle (Menagerie, #2)
  • The Age of Akra
  • The Moon Hunters
  • Lottie Sparkles Magical Discovery
  • Lustily Ever After: The Audiobook Musical
  • Skein Island
  • The Devouring Gray (The Devouring Gray, #1)
  • Trapeze
  • The Child On Platform One: Inspired by the extraordinary true story of the children who escaped the Holocaust
  • Empire's Daughter (Empire's Legacy 1)
  • Only You
My Post-Brexit YA dystopia series is available on Amazon. Download Book One, Battle Ground , Book Two, False Flag , Book Three, Darkest Hour , and Book Four, Fighting Back for Kindle. Paperbacks are also available, and you'll find all four books on Kindle Unlimited. For help with international downloads, visit the Taller Books website.

For a FREE tie-in novella, Making Trouble,