Start by marking “Conclave: Devil's Night 3.5” as Want to Read:
Conclave: Devil's Night 3.5

Conclave: Devil's Night 3.5

(Devil's Night #3.5)

DAMON

Will is gone. He hasn’t been seen in months, and the texts coming from his phone are almost certainly forged. Something’s wrong. We need to act now.

Michael is ready to tear down The Cove, Rika’s hiding something, Evans Crist is a threat, and Winter’s father is still out there.

Everyone is off in a million directions, and we’re vulnerable.It’s time to do this.

It’s ti
Published November 23rd 2019 by Independently Published (first published November 22nd 2019)

Start your review of Conclave: Devil's Night 3.5
Penelope Douglas
Nov 23, 2019 marked it as finished-writing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
*Conclave is a 27,000 word novella that is available for FREE on my website and on my Wattpad. (Links below) You do not have to pay for it. But for those of you who would love this as part of your ebook and/or paperback libraries, it has been made available in both formats. Please be aware it takes place between Kill Switch (Devil’s Night #3) and Nightfall (Devil’s Night #4) and is only suitable for readers 18+. Please read Corrupt, Hideaway, and Kill Switch prior to reading this novella. I'm wo ...more
Arini
Jun 25, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
#1 Corrupt — 3 Stars
#2 Hideaway — 3.5 Stars
#3 Kill Switch — 4 Stars
#3.5 Conclave — 3 Stars
#4 Nightfall — 3 Stars

I love the series, but it’s getting a little unrealistic. I mean, I appreciate the optimism and the idea of wanting to build a meaningful legacy is brilliant. Go young minds! 👏 But how did we go from Devil’s Night high school pranks to running for a mayor, gubernatorial or whatever! These characters in their early twenties talking about murder, politics, dominating the world (well, the
Jen
I bought this novella because I was excited to have any extra stories to add to this dark series! What I hadn’t realized until after I bought it was the the author has the Short story posted on her site..In other words I could have read it for free!!🤷‍♀️ I have decided not to dwell on it though as I have loved the whole series so far! I don’t mind having this novella to add to my collection!

As with all novella’s my main complaint is that they are always too short! This was no exception; however
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
giphy

Well... This was hot, sexy and naughty AS HELL! 🔥🔥🔥
Veronica WordsAreMyDrinkOfChoice
Jewel
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I like this series, but in this novella all the characters took themselves way too seriously. You guys created a club because you like to play pranks on Halloween, you're not part of the mafia. Calm down. ...more
Sara
Mar 07, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Just when I start to tolerate Rika in Kill Switch, I have to read this and every ugly emotion I have for her is there again.
She is a Mary Sue. She is beautiful. She is the richest of all characters in this series. She is a fricking ninja. She is a mayor, even though she's still in college. Everyone caters to her every whim. Every book after Corrupt, where she was a main female character, has her playing a bigger role than necessary- she is Kai's best friend and the one that made him want women
Bee
Jul 19, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 3-stars
Well, I finally finished something! Yay.

I guess this was only written to set the tone for Nightfall, otherwise I don’t get the point. I would be a liar if I said I undestood everything happening in here. I’m just here for the romance, and don’t really care for the drama happening in the background (which is becoming honestly a little OTT and ridiculous). At least we got more of Damon and Winter and I loved their scenes so much. This was also filled with Rika and unballsy Michael, which I didn’t
Heidi
Jan 22, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Jeezus. Halfway in and it was so bloody lame I ken-nut take it.

God knows why I'm continuing with this series when all knows I hate Erika Fane. Oh waittttt, yah, I'm in it because I love Banks and Kai, and it's PAINFULLY obvious that Penelope Douglas loves Kai as well, but unlike me she seems to love having him make googly eyes and be supportive of Rika for crissakes.

I think I lived for when Michael told Rika to go fuck herself and fuck to her power, entourage, assistants etc etc and a whole lo
✩ Mira ✩

2 stars because i was reading this on a plane and it only put me to sleep once but also the entire time i had to hide what i was reading from the middle-aged man sitting right next to me

was this absolutely unnecessary? yes. did i know that going in? also yes.
so then why am i surprised i found it to be a complete waste of time

Okay, so, Conclave

In the beginning of the novella, it says that it's for fans of the series who want a bit more content, but in reality it's for fans of PD's weird ob
Books123
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I don’t like how the series has become so Rika(who I dislike more after every book) and Damon centric. I feel like all other characters are under utilised so these two are always in the spotlight.

I also thought the misunderstanding scene between Michael,Rika, Kai and Banks was dumb. It undermines both couples who I would hope are secure in their relationships by now.

I’m still going to read book 4 just to finish the series but I’m not eagerly anticipating it.
Melissa H
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect! Enough to keep me invested in the characters while waiting for the final book! So sweet seeing Daemon & Winters baby’s birth as a bonus story. I did want to see more of what happened at the Conclave but sadly we only get Rika & Michael’s reunion for the most part.
❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️
A novella that provides enough info for what's to come for this crazy crew. I can't wait for Will's book. ...more
Cristina
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh, how I missed reading something written by Penelope! ❤️ She’s a queen! I love all her books and I can’t wait to read the fourth book of this series.
This particular short story brought together almost all the characters from the last 3 books and it made me feel like I was reading about a family, not about a group of friends/couples. But they are actually a family, right?! The connection they all have is so intense and palpable, you can not possibly ignore it.
I loved it! 😍
Markie Hicks
shirley ♡
I decided to reread this because I missed Winter & Damon. I can’t wait to finally read Nightfall.
Vaishali
I know everyone has already said this but oh my god Rika grates on my nerves. It was still ok till the second book but now it’s like she is a third wheel in every book. Why is she given so much important? Why is Penelope Douglas so obsessed with her?

I NEED HER

description
Amz
Dec 24, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This was a 1 star read, but Damon deserves 5 stars, so I guess I’ll rate it 2 stars? Idk I'm starting to f-ing h8 Rika. ...more
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 ⭐'s

I'm not a big fan of novellas so I had skipped this one, however, when I read Nightfall, I had a feeling I missed some things so I decided to give it a shot.

And...I don't think I missed anything, at least, nothing major. As with most novellas, there's not enough "meat" for it to warrant a strong star rating IMO.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the Damon scenes and his scenes with Winter. I loved seeing his soft side. But the scenes with Rika and Michael were a bit too intense for me. I'm
❤️ Nanda ❤️
May 09, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dark
Okay... I really could have gone without reading this novel.
But I've guessed that it was essential, because finally, after thirteen months (That's right, THIRTEEN MONTHS), this super tight group, their own Chosen family, they finally realized Will's unusual physical absence!
Again, after THIRTEEN MONTHS!
How the hell did that happen? Did Misha really have to show up to rub it in their faces, or was it just a cue to include him in the story?
All this soap opera just make me sad...

Will is apparen
Wil Loves Books!
Aug 07, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020, audiobook, on-kindle
Short, a collection of bonus scenes along with some new material and sort of an introduction to what's to come on Nightfall. As always, intense, hot and sexy. I love Penelope Douglas and she always brings it. If you're following this series, then this is a must. It's also FREE on her website if you want to check it out there! ...more
Kay
Nov 23, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not gonna lie this made me less excited for the next book. The first book was like an extreme version of high school where the bullies where literal psychopaths and we got a glimpse into this crazy world where only the rich and powerful live and we got to see what they did with that power the one night it peaks. The first book was like a special event that we got once a year and it still had a high school vibe that gave all the crazy scenarios a pass but now devils night has dripped into the rea ...more
bruna
Oct 16, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020
“The only one who can bring Ivar Torrance’s father to his knees is Ivar’s mother.”

when i read the blurb, i was actually excited about the idea of putting all the characters inside a yacht so they could talk about what was going on and make decisions about their next steps. however, i was utterly disappointed that the group almost didn’t discuss anything of importance and this was mainly focused on michael and rika’s personal problems. i liked that rika stood up to michael because he really n
Ailin
Winter feeling sick as everyone says how much in danger Will is and Damon understanding immediately and going after her I AM FINE

Gimme my fave trio reunited in Will's book I BEG YOU
Pick a Book
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review-english
It was so good to read more about this guys. Loved the surprise of seeing all my favorite characters here including characters from another book. I love this series so much. And it got me A LOT more curious about Will. Gimme NIGHTFALL already!!!!
Nicole
Jul 26, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice quick read to get back in this world before Nightfall. If anyone can tell me who David and Lev are please let me know, my mind was totally blank.
JoLee (Cozy.Sunday.Reads)
4/5 Loved It

The group is together and loved every moment with them. Penelope Douglas knows how to write a sexy scene. You all she had me so nervous a few times. Had some giggle, sweet and heartbroken moments. The friendships I adore. Damon my man might have his faults but love him more when he will protect anybody he cares about. Totally fell in love with Michael all over again.
Birjis
4 stars

Conclave is a short novella. This book has revelations of some secrets and admissions. This book should be read if you're on ride for Devils Night series. Michael and Erica, Damon and Winter makes appearences here and has a little scene written on them. In the end there are still more secrets to unveil. Where is Will? How will the crew get him back? I'm excited to see where this goes.

Little rant: The Devils Night series is taking a while to finish. I admit I forgot few names and scenes fr
alana ♡
Rating: 3.5

Definitely has me pumped for Will's story and I was super happy to see all of these characters back together again. This did feel like a little bit of an info dump but honestly, I'm such a sucker for anything that has to do with this world that I'm not even mad.

Blog | Twitter
jordane
Reread 13/05/2020

Now I remember and need Will’s book!!!!!!!!

——————

i think i’ll need to reread the entire series before the last book is out because i don’t remember much

• Ruthless Empire (Royal Elite, #6)
  • Black Knight (Royal Elite, #4)
  • Interference (St. Michaels Duet, #1)
  • Vicious Prince (Royal Elite, #5)
  • Stealing Home: St. Michaels Duet - Book 2
  • The Villain (Boston Belles, #2)
  • Cruel King (Royal Elite, #0)
  • Playing with Fire
  • Twisted Kingdom (Royal Elite, #3)
  • Sicko
  • Royal Elite Epilogue (Royal Elite, #7)
  • Tempting Devil (Sinners and Saints, #2)
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Broken Kingdom (Royal Hearts Academy #4)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Kissmas Eve
Penelope Douglas is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. Her books have been translated into fifteen languages and include The Fall Away Series, The Devil’s Night Series, and the stand-alones, Misconduct, Punk 57, Birthday Girl, and Credence. Please look for Tryst Six Venom and Motel, as well as the Hellbent series, coming next.

She lives in Las Vegas with her h

Devil's Night (5 books)
  • Corrupt (Devil's Night, #1)
  • Hideaway (Devil's Night, #2)
  • Kill Switch (Devil's Night, #3)
  • Nightfall (Devil's Night, #4)
  • Fire Night (Devil's Night, 4.5)