Start by marking “Oblivion's Reach” as Want to Read:

Oblivion's Reach

Jones O’Brian, an Afghanistan war veteran, Special Forces operative, loses his wife Kaz to a horrible cancer. His faith in God is shaken. What kind of God would do such a thing he asks? Angels answer. In this action-filled novel about God’s Angelic Warriors and Satan’s Demonic Fallen Angels, the battle for Humankind is fierce and ongoing.

Satan and his minions know full
Paperback
Published December 2019 by Alto Pass Publishing

Win a Copy of This Book

Release date: Jan 01, 2020
    This is your chance to win a copy of the first book in the Darkness Series "Oblivion’s Reach".

If you were ever curious about what the battle for the

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 5 copies available, 1571 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Jan 05 - Jan 31, 2020

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Oblivion's Reach, please sign up.
    Michael Stafford Jones O'Brian learns the angels only intervene when asked. Certainly there is a huge mystery about the interaction of angels with earth citizens.…moreJones O'Brian learns the angels only intervene when asked. Certainly there is a huge mystery about the interaction of angels with earth citizens. (less)
    Michael Stafford I think at one time or another we have all been there. No one knows the mind of God, at least no one I know, which makes it easy sometimes to question…moreI think at one time or another we have all been there. No one knows the mind of God, at least no one I know, which makes it easy sometimes to question events that cannot be altered.(less)

Start your review of Oblivion's Reach
    Don Smith
    Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    I FOUND THE BOOK SUSPENSEFUL AS WELL AS SCRIPTURAL BASED . THE BOOK BROUGHT ME BACK TO REALIZE THE BATTLE BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL IN ALL OUR LIVES. THE SIN IN THE GARDEN 0F EDEN WAS TEMPTATION BE LOCIFER AND HIS DEMONS. THE BATTLE BETWEEN HIS DEMONS AND THE LORDS ANGLES GOES ON IN OUR LIVES ALL THE TIME THE ANGELS OF THE LORD ARE MORE POWERFUL I ENJOYED THE READ AND IT REMINDS ME EACHDAY OF MY WALK WITH THE LORD WHO IS AND WILL BE THE VICTOR IN THIS BATTLE. DON SMITH
    Loretta Broomfield
    Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I highly recommend Oblivion’s Reach. While I do read and enjoy this genre, I don’t read it exclusively. This book appealed to me because it reminded me of the Left Behind series that I read and loved in the late 90s. As suspected, this book is similar to Left Behind. Part science fiction, part inspirational, part romance with a lot of action and excellent character development.

I believe both believers and nonbelievers will find this book appealing. I appreciate that it has a Christian story
    Frank Manasseri
    Dec 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
    “Oblivions Reach” is the timely result of the research and writing team of Don Gladden and Michael Stafford . Their individual talents of Biblical Research and Writing skills are amply displayed in the age old story of the war between forces of good and evil.

I am usually not a fan of “Christian Fiction” however after reading this book I can easily recognize its timeliness and benefit in enlightening believers to the awareness and importance of engaged preemptive prayer.

“Oblivion’s Reach” will
    Jill Rogers
    Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    This book is very exciting and extremely creative and well written. I am normally not into fiction but this one is so true to life and prophetic.

The book brings people into the supernatural and the way that prayers are really answered. It shows very clearly how God can conquer darkness on the earth, how angels are really here to fight for us, and how we just have to believe and ask.

I believe this book is a wake up call for the people walking in the earth today, yet it comes in a book form that
    Deborah Veyette
    Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Interesting reading, very descriptive. I believe in Angel's but dont believe in bad angels
    Bruce
    Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    "Oblivion's Reach" will make you reflect on your life's journey and what possible divine interventions you might have witnessed. This is a saga of a man who has little time to discuss or know his true religious beliefs but as life happens, he ultimately realizes after he is protected by Angelic Warriors. This story sets the stage for the final earthly battle between good and evil. The characters is this tale react, not knowing how much of an impact they could make in such a battle of ...more
    Susan Fleming
    Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
    "Oblivion's Reach" was an exciting book that grabbed my attention right away! I liked the concept of good vs evil; heaven vs hell. I especially liked the powerful concept of prayer and how its affect worked on bad situations, without ever sounding preachy. I personally like short chapters, which made the book so easy to read. The characters were interesting and I liked the way the authors transitioned from the "darker" parts of the book and back to the "lighter", without staying in one or the ...more
    David McArdle
    Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    This book gave me a whole new perspective on the power of angels in our daily lives. Just because we don't see them doesn't mean that they are not there. The bible includes many promises of God's Spirit intervening in our lives and Michael and Don do an amazing job of crafting a story that plays this out in an "end times" scenario.

This book will inspire you and open your eyes to the power of both Heaven and Hell that battle for the souls of mankind on a daily basis.
    JD Downey
    Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Oblivion's Reach is Christian Fiction which is extremely creative and will hold your interest throughout. Michael Stafford and Don Gladden brings this book into the present time that we all can relate to in our daily lives. This is an inspirational read for believers and nonbeliever's. I highly recommend Oblivions Reach.
    Brian Mccall
    Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    This is like C.S. Lewis on steroids!

Whether or not you see it or believe it, the battle is ON! Thank God we are on the winning side, but as you can see from this book, even though us Christians win, it won't necessarily be easy.

Enjoy the ride!

brian
    Sheron Elsbury
    loved the book. my only question is: when is the next one coming out??? it held my interest from page one; could hardly put it down.
    Don Gladden
    Jan 05, 2020
    Martha Boland
    Dec 24, 2019
    Michael Stafford
    Dec 03, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
    Nicole
    Christina Stockard
    James Cozzarelli
    Quinn Ellory
    Dec 06, 2019

• The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (Chronicles of Narnia, #3)
    • The Magician's Nephew (Chronicles of Narnia, #6)
    • Isaiah's Daughter (Prophets and Kings, #1)
    • The 49th Mystic (Beyond the Circle, #1)
    • Rise of the Mystics (Beyond the Circle, #2)
    • Prince Caspian (Chronicles of Narnia, #2)
    • Of Fire and Lions
    • The Chronicles of Narnia (Chronicles of Narnia, #1-7)
    • Becoming Mrs. Lewis
    • The House on Foster Hill
    • The Undoing of Saint Silvanus
    • The Silver Chair and The Last Battle
    • The Reckoning at Gossamer Pond
    • The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia, #7)
    • Power Spacing: The Mindful Art of Using Nature's Power to Release Your Past, Empower Your Present, and Transform Your Future
    • Capturing Wishes: A Whispering Pines Christmas Novel (Celia's Gifts)
    • The Women of Christmas
    • Quint the Bookmobile: Barnabus Rides in Style
    Growing up in the Midwest was a privilege, having two great parents was an honor. Serving my country during Vietnam, when America lost the right to draft its children, was a responsibility all Americans need to take seriously. Being in possession of an MBA led me into banking and business. The former a good fit, the latter an exercise in trial and tribulation. Life revealed to me the people who ...more