Start by marking “Herald of Shalia 3” as Want to Read:
Herald of Shalia 3

Herald of Shalia 3

(Herald of Shalia #3)

Sebastian Frost’s territory had grown massively as did his reputation.

He was the Herald of Shalia that married a demoness, invited hundreds of Arachne to live in his territory, and married a princess of Zira all in the same week. All while securing peace and trade agreements with the two largest countries on the continent.

Herald Frost wasn’t merely a deviant herald
Published November 25th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Herald of Shalia 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Herald of Shalia 3

Start your review of Herald of Shalia 3
Steve
Nov 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gamelit-litrpg
You can tell by the fact that I'm reviewing this pretty much the day it came out that I was looking forward to it. Another fun book, but didn't quite clear the 5-star hurdle for me.

There were some editing issues which can be cleared up for a later edition I'm sure, but my main complaints were when the story bogged down in (very) extended sex scenes. I do know what kind of book this is, but I found that some of the romps disrupted the flow of the story to the extent that I started skipping ahead.
Michael Conrad
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of My Favorite Series Delivers Again!

I absolutely love this series! And it is truly the characters and story that have captured me. The elves, as always, are hilarious but it isn't just them. The story itself is great and something that draws you in and keeps you there wanting to know what's next. The over the top sex is present and scenes are plenty enough. Even though I skip them after the initial read they are well written and enjoyable. If you want a fun series and some laughs this is
Robert Dill
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another Winner

I love the species interactions and developing relationships to each other and the community at large. I wish there might be a depiction of the different species as some are difficult for me to have a mental image. But that is NOT a complaint! My single regret is that I began this series when there was only the first novel, waiting for each sequel is not easy.
Jonathan Payne
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great series

This is a great series. The MC isn't a clueless idiot, which is nice as I do not enjoy that trope. He is also a heavy hitter without being God like. I will carry on with this series
Justin Cox
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good continuation

Minor Spoilers.
Good addition to the series. Fun book. Really loved the trial. Looking forward to book 4. About the only downside was the complete lack of editing, it was quite distracting to have typos on almost every page from the mid point on.
Michael Evans
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another Great Book

There were a few typos and Frost called Des an elf a couple of times even though she is a demon. The book could of used some more fight scenes, but that's just me.
Erik
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great continuation in an awesome series

Amazing addition to already awesome story, just the right mix of character development, world building and sexual encounters. Can’t wait for the next one!
Frank Bertino
Fun Read

Frost is up to his old tricks of protecting and providing for downtrodden demihumans and monsters. Particularly women. I like the action, humor, and lust/love. The banter between the characters is hilarious. I look forward to the next book.
Ian
Dec 17, 2019 rated it liked it
A bit tedious

Some interesting stuff, a little light on things actually happening, but some stuff fun as well. Way too much just complaining from everyone though.
Paul Birchenough
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book in the series.

Sexy, funny, and dramatic in equal measure. Tamryn Tamer writes the most enjoyable stories, can't wait for the next one.
Mac
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series.
Chad Osborn
Another great one

I love the dialogue between the characters so much. The comedy is astounding and makes it my favorite series in this genre
Zachery Thomason
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It Just Keeps Getting Funnier!!!!

Not only is the sex scenes HOT but the comedy increases in every book! This isn't one of those series you stop Midway :)
Otis Coley
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Too funny

This series is a blast to read and this book is a great addition. Book 4 can’t come soon enough.
Christopher Jessup
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love the Series

Another great one! Keep them coming! I can't wait to see the next book. You got a fan in me!
Joshua Kurtz
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite new authors..Tamryns Shalia series rocks!! Plenty of action and spicy as well. Can’t wait for book 4
Trisha
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great series

Good story line and I liked the gamelit side of the book. Ready for the next book. Looking into more of the authors work
Renae Parker
Yay

Great read for lovers of harem lit rpg or any variation of. Start from the beginning and give her a try.
Andrew Gring
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great

This was another great installment. The combination of good realistic characters, interesting plot and story lines and steamy sex scenes leaves me wanting more. Great job.
Lope Nieves
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
funny book little bit silly
Josh Adams
Sam
Dec 02, 2019

• Monster's Mercy
  • Monster Girl Islands
  • Rogan's Monsters (Wastelands #1)
  • Remnant II
  • The Lost Reavers
  • Downtime and Death (Apocalypse Gates Author's Cut Book 5)
  • Dungeon Bound
  • Power Mage 5
  • Flame of the Succubus: A cultivation dark fantasy (Succubus Trainer Book 1)
  • WIEDERGEBURT: Legend of the Reincarnated Warrior: Volume 1
  • The Cost of Being Special (Survival of the Fittest Book 1)
  • Harem World: Book One
  • Secrets of the Hearthwood: A Cultivating Gamelit Harem Adventure (Spellheart Book 2)
  • Evil Genius: Becoming the Apex Supervillain
  • Dragon Emperor 4
  • Forged Bonds (Binding Words, #4)
  • No Regrets (The Valens Legacy, #17)
  • Tribe Master 2
Tamryn Tamer is known for tawdry fantasy stories focused around filthy elves, fairies, demons, and really any other mythical creature.

She's a discovery writer whose work focuses on following a character as they explore a new and interesting world and meet new and interesting people...and most likely have sex with them.

Currently focused on Forbidden Arcana. The series follows the mage Jericho as he

Herald of Shalia (3 books)
  • Herald of Shalia