Start by marking “Mr. December (Calendar Boys, #12)” as Want to Read:
Mr. December (Calendar Boys, #12)

Mr. December

(Calendar Boys #12)

From international bestselling author Nicole S. Goodin, comes a new standalone, stepbrother romance.

Lukah Andrews.
Sexy stripper.
Hater of his father.
… And trouble with a capital ‘T’.

Margot Lowell.
No nonsense kind of girl.
Sassy mouthed.
… And his new stepsister.

A drunk, half-naked Santa isn’t quite what Margot expected when she imagined meeting her brand-new stepbrother, but
Published December 10th 2019 by Nicole Goodin Author

To ask other readers questions about Mr. December, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mr. December

Start your review of Mr. December (Calendar Boys, #12)
Nicole
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“ You were always mine, Jailbait.”

This is the final book of Nicole’s Calendar Series, and even though I had plenty of reservations about reading it (step brother romances can be a bit tricky to write) I’m so glad I did. Luka comes across as a cocky, arrogant, young man while Margot is trying to figure him out. With no warning he shows up at his dad’s and new step mum’s home. Margot is confused as to who he is at first, once she gets confirmation that it’s her new step brother she is determined
LMR
Dec 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Readers Over 18 Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Nicole S. Goodin & Booksprout!
Mr. December (Calendar Boys, #12) by Nicole S. Goodin Mr. December: A Stepbrother Romance (Calendar Boys Book 12) By: Nicole S. Goodin
"Mr. December" Is A Surprise For The Senses... IN Sooo Many Ways!
"Mr. December" comes IN, in a Drunken array...
Though quite GOOD look'n,
"Mr. December" is quite literally a HOT Mess,
As "Mr. December" IS Mad at His Daddy,
Who IS NOW Her New StepDad, since Her MOM just got Married!
Then, She finds "Mr. December" work'n, & it's a bit of a Shocker,
As "Mr. December" Strips DOWN to almost Noth'n for Cash!
And it's a
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
-Sara,

I have been hooked on the Calendar Boy series since Mr February. Once I was finished that book I quickly read Mr January and I haven’t turned back. Each month I look forward to a new book and I’m never disappointed, and although this one wasn’t my favourite month to read I did enjoy it.

Lukah and Margot have a different kind of relationship but a relatable one. I loved the banter between the two and the fact they can’t hide their feelings for long. I felt the story was short and could have
LaToya Toney
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Saved the best for last! Lukah and Margot's story will captivate you. Lukah is the typical stripper. He's only looking for a good time. When he goes to visit his father he finds out about his new stepsister Margot. He's immediately drawn to her beauty but finds out she's the complete package. Margot thinks Lukah is hot and they agree to no strings attached sex. Of course things don't go as planned and feelings get involved. You have to read this book to find out what happens. I absolutely loved ...more
Jennifer Hinson
"This wasn’t part of the plan. He wasn’t part of the plan. Sex with no strings has never been more complicated."

I am a big fan of the Calendar Boys series. Having came across it late (Mr. October was the first to steal my heart), I have big plans to go back for the hotties I missed.... that's how much I LOVE this series! And that meant I was totally here for Mr. December, even though it also meant the end of the series. But boy did we go out with a BANG! This taboo romance was EXACTLY how this
Pamela
Dec 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lukah is a strippper but there is more to him than meets the eye. He doesn't get along with his Dad and finds out that he has a stepmom and sister. Margot is temporarily staying with her Mom and is trying to get used to the fact that she has a step family. She is surprised to see Lukah is her stepbrother but is determined to try to get along. The attraction between these two is intense but they know a relationship could be disastrous for everyone. Will they be able to work things out? A sexy, ...more
Kari Hansen
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lukah earns his income by working as an erotic dancer who comes across as a player but appearances can be deceiving. His relationship with his father is strained so when he arrives at his father’s home so he isn’t the only surprised when his new stepsister opens the door.

Margot is staying with her Mom temporarily and is still trying to adjust to her new family but nothing could have prepared her for Lukah. There is no denying the chemistry between them but they also realize that being together
☆☆Hannah☆☆
This was an enjoyable read. In this one we have Lukah and Margot. Lukah comes home and finds out that his father has remarried again. He meets his stepsister and they have an instant attraction. Of course Lukah is is your typical cocky alpha. Yet Margot sees a side of him others don't. They have to deal with the parents and their nonsense but in the end they get their happy ending.
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Despite the title, Mr. December is not a sweet, feel-good holiday romance. It’s hot, intense, and a little bit taboo rolled into one quick holiday read. The plot was interesting and unique, nothing like a typical holiday romance. I was mesmerized within a few pages and read straight through. I loved every minute of it!

Lukas is strong, arrogant, and full of game. He definitely earns his nickname “Trouble” given to him by Margot. In spite of his faults, he is very likeable and clearly a good guy.
Faith89
There is more to Lukah then stripping. He is arrogant, egotistical and also sweet and smart. He strips for the money to pay for law school. Margot is the good girl. Follows the rules and does not want to disappoint. He is her new stepbrother and off limits. Her mind says no but her heart and body say yes. He will not take no for an answer. Cute story with a lot of sexy times.

Tina Layner
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was such a wonderful book. I loved it.
When Lukah arrived at his fathers home, he did not know he had a step-sister. He pounded on the front door until someone opened it. The person who came to the door was not who he thought it was. He thought it was his fathers third wife, but it was not.
It was Margot. She had been staying there until she found an apartment after the holidays. To Lukahs surprise, he could not stop thinking about her. He was a stripper part time. He did this to pay for
Elvira
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The author does another amazing job bringing a great read while introducing her well developed and engaging characters. The storyline flowed easily from beginning to the end.

Karen Sedgman
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Firstly how hot is this cover of Mr December, OMG Mr December is also hot between the pages! Absolutely loved the banter that Lukah & Margot have, they both give as good as they get at each other and their smoking hot together! Nicole most definitely left the best to last with Mr December it was so good! I'm a bit sad to see this series come to an end, but I'm sure Nicole has more stories up her sleeve for us to enjoy!
TRISH BROWN
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mr December - Nicole S. Goodin

Holy Cow! Ms Goodin certainly saved the best til last. The Calendar Boy Series is going out on one hell of a bang!! Wow is he one sexy arsed stripping dude.

Lukah is hot enough to melt chocolate, he’s cheeky, sexy, with a bod to die for and he oooooozes confidence and cockiness THEN he meets Margot - the stepsister who can match him pound for pound. She has a sexiness about her but wonderfully sassy and witty.

This book is an absolute delight, it was unputdownable.
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Lukah and Margot is a delightful way to close out an amazing series. Not only are they hilarious the storyline is cute and draws you in keeping you laughing from start to finish with their antics.

Rina's Reads
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can't believe it's over! I've absolutely loved this series
Lukah and Margot were amazing! I loved their banter and playfulness but also wanted to junk punch some other characters.
Not gonna give any spoilers, you'll have to read it for yourself to find out who.
A quick, easy to read, and fun story.
B.
Dec 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lukah and Margot's Sweet And Steamy Story Scores With Its Combative Banter And Sexy Stripper Angle! There's Much More To Lukah Than Meets The Eye.

Lukah Andrews, twenty-six, finds there is more to stripping than the women and booze. For him, the best part isthe natual high he gets from being on stage. He also loves maintaining his smoking hot body; keeping in shape satisfies his need for a sense control. He spent his first months on the job enjoying the endless supply of women at the shows, but
Crystal George
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Take It All Off

I am getting a towel to wipe the sweat from my face after reading this book.

Mr December isHtoOto the damnT!! This month I get to spend time mesmerized by Lukah, the insatiable man of the month. I can tell you; you will never be disappointed by any of the “Misters” Nicole Goodin gives you in her Men of the Month books.

Lukah is definitely one to desire, he has the body and the Cocky personality to match. Playboy that he is and giving it all to the ladies when he is on stage. But
Within The Pages Book Blog
Take It All Off

I am getting a towel to wipe the sweat from my face after reading this book.

Mr December is H to O to the damn T!! This month I get to spend time mesmerized by Lukah, the insatiable man of the month. I can tell you; you will never be disappointed by any of the “Misters” Nicole Goodin gives you in her Men of the Month books.

Raecharmed
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lukah works as a stripper and it used to bring him pleasure having an endless source of women at his finger tips. However its gotten old when you get it so easily. Margot is staying with her mom is her new step-dad until after the holidays when she can sign the lease on her new apartment and start being on her own. She works at a hair salon and is happy with her life but she worries over her mom. Lukah comes to his father's penthouse when Margot is there alone his dad never told him that his ...more
Annie
Dec 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I volunteered to read this ARC for an honest review. I enjoyed this story about Lukah and Margot. She's a young woman that is currently living with her mom and stepdad. Lukah is a young man going to school to be a lawyer but strips to get money for school. So one night after doing a show Lukah shows up at his dad's apartment only to meet Margot/Jailbait. He can't believe his dad is dating her, she so young, only to find out her mom married his dad. The relationship between Lukah and his dad is ...more
Jill Haworth
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is so good. The story revolves around Lukah and Margot. They first meet when Lukah turns up at his fathers apartment drunk as a skunk, wearing boxer shorts and holding a Santa hat. Margot has no idea who he is; he thinks she’s his fathers new wife. In fact, she is Lukah’s new stepsister. Despite getting off on the wrong foot and arguing via banter continuously, there is an instant attraction there. Lukah’s just home for the holiday season and whenever he’s is town, he works as a ...more
Mary
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have enjoyed and loved every story in this "Calendar Boys" series. So when I saw this one I was so excited about reading it. From the very beginning I was thinking what have I picked up! I could not stand the arrogant cocky man with his potty mouth. However, my view quickly changed and I could not put it down. You see the real people that are the cocky, arrogant, entitled stripper and his snarky step sister. I like how their story unravels!! A touch forbidden, but not really. I absolutely love ...more
Cheryl Svec-Ray
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mr. December is the last book in the series by Nicole S. Goodin, and it definitely ended with a bang.

Lukah is more than he appears, when at home
his father sees him as a playboy, that is making nothing of his life, but in reality he is working towards his law degree.

Margot not sure what to make of her Mom's new husband or his son. As she spends time with each of them , the more she learns about both her judgement quickly changes as their true selves come out.

Margot and Lukah has a powerful
Norma
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC of this book for an honest review.

Mr December is the final book in the Calendar Boys series by Nicole S Goodin and it is so awesome. I was seriously so upset to see this series come to an end. I loved each and every one of the stories so much and this final one was the topper on the tree that is the Calendar Boys.

Mr December focuses on the story of Lukah and Margot, a stepbrother/stepsister forbidden romance that leaves you wanting more when it’s all said and done.

When Lukah’s
ENE
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A sweet, semi-taboo romance.

Margot and Lukah are new step-siblings, Lukah comes back to town for the holidays, doesn't get on with his dad & makes a bad first impression, more so when she finds out he's a stripper. But they can't fight their attraction to each other and Margot realises there's more to Lukah than he projects.

This is the 12th book of the Calendar series. It's the first book I read from the series and didn't feel like they were linked so was fine to read as a standalone. Might
Debra Richardson
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A riveting final book 12 in the Calendar Boys series; a taboo romance with a well written and engaging story line! There is drama, witty banter, humour, and intrigue. It is an engaging page turner that moves at brisk pace, will pull you in from the first page, and keep you turning the pages to find out what happens next. The characters are likeable with off the charts undeniable sexual tension between them. Definitely recommended!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am
Valentina
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lukah Andrews shows up at his father Ricks apartment drunk and knocking at the door for someone to let him in. Either his father or new step mother. When Margot opens the door Lukah couldn't believe his father would marry someone so young. Margot isn't sure who the half naked man is until he starts telling her that he isn't calling her mum and then calling her jailbait. Margot tells Lukah that she's his new step sister and that his dad and her mum was away. Lukah and Margot have this easy banter ...more
Sharon
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So I have absolutely loved this series. It is bittersweet to me that this is the last month of the year. The author has done a great job in her finale.
Lukah is a smart talking stripper who has some daddy issues. Margot is our sweet and sassy lassie who is crashing with her mom and new stepdad while waiting for an apartment to open.
Imagine the surprise when Lukah goes to her fathers penthouse and finds the one and only Margot.
Their attraction is hot. Their banter is hilarious. Such a well written
Medavis66
Dec 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lukah is one naughty Santa. Margot can't believe her eyes. When he stumbles in the house, she is worried he's not who he claims to be, but it is soon confirmed. This hot hunk of s man is her new stepbrother. Holy hotness! When she later ends up at a strip club where he is dancing, she about loses her mind.

« previous 1 3 next »

• The Billionaire’s Sudden Christmas Baby (Christmas With the Denton Billionaires Book 2)
  • This Christmas
  • Breaking You (Blackthorn Elite #2)
  • The Daddy Dilemma (Hot Daddy, #3)
  • Nailed by You (Ross Brothers Trilogy #1)
  • Boss's Baby: A Fake Fiance Romance
  • Hating You (Blackthorn Elite #1)
  • Shaking the Sleigh (Singletree #3)
  • Kidnapped by the Mountain Man
  • Let it Snow
  • Snow Angel
  • Out of Range (Ranger Ops #6)
  • Hopeless Romantic (McCabe Brothers, #1)
  • Doctor's Baby: An Enemies to Lovers Romance
  • Saddle Up: A Ryker Ranch Romance
  • The Billionaire’s Second Chance Christmas (Christmas with the Denton Billionaires Book 3)
  • Maid For The Italian Mafia (A Man Who Knows What He Wants, #125)
  • The Rancher’s Inherited Family (McCall Ranch Brothers #1)
NICOLE S. GOODIN is a romance author and mother of two from Taranaki in the North Island of New Zealand.
In mid-2015, she started to write about a group of characters who wouldn’t get out of her head. Her first book, Rushed, was published in mid-2016.
Nicole enjoys long walks on the beach, pillow fights and braiding her friends’ hair. She dislikes clichés, talking about herself in the third person,

Calendar Boys (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Mr. January (Calendar Boys #1)
  • Mr. February (Calendar Boys #2)
  • Mr. March (Calendar Boys #3)
  • Mr. April (Calendar Boys #4)
  • Mr. May (Calendar Boys #5)
  • Mr. June (Calendar Boys #6)
  • Mr. July (Calendar Boys #7)
  • Mr. August (Calendar Boys #8)
  • Mr. September (Calendar Boys #9)
  • Mr. October (Calendar Boys #10)