Start by marking “Beautifully Broken” as Want to Read:
Beautifully Broken

Beautifully Broken

Piper

Most people don’t think about the day they’ll die. They coast through life, blissfully unaware of how their time is ticking away. I wasn’t like most people. I welcomed death, wanted her to take me away from the prison I called life, but she refused. I tried twice only to survive. And then, when I thought I had nothing left it came.

A reason to live.

Rex was a small,
Published December 5th 2019 by Independently published

To ask other readers questions about Beautifully Broken, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beautifully Broken

Start your review of Beautifully Broken
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Terrific story of two damaged people!

I enjoyed this book quite a bit. It is a young adult romance with quite a bit of angst. It wasn’t a steamy novel by any means. The heroine, Piper Lovelace, is a senior in high school who had a bad start in life. Her biological mother is a lifelong prostitute and an addict. Piper was sent to live in a foster home when she was about eight years old. The foster family consisted of Mama “T” and twin boys that were her age, Logan and Cooper Harris.

Piper was again
Dora Koutsoukou
3,5 s

Two broken souls, each one having had either emotional or traumatic experience, met in their senior year of high school and shared a beautiful connection.
Rex and Piper were each other’s saviour while their lives were dealt a bad hand.
Although it was very well written and developed, I found their HEA ending very premature.
I would like to read the stories of the secondary characters.
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•

Rex is the son of a music celebrity and has lived a privileged life. Some people may assume that money equates to happiness but it couldn’t be further from the truth. What every child needs is a parent that loves them and is there for them. Rex has never really felt that from either of his parents. If it wasn’t for his nanny he would have had very little happiness and affection growing up.

Rex is now in his final year of high school and the new guy that everyone is trying to align with.
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
4 Cranky Stars

Piper is many things but the school slut everyone labeled her as is not one of them. For years she's been teased and tormented for being her mother's daughter. She only has a few more months and then she can leave this part of her life behind... or can she?

Rex has lived his life as the son of a famous country star. Never wanting for anything except the love and acceptance of his parents, only to be dumped off with the nanny. He's never known love until he meets Piper.

Now Rex and
Karen
Dec 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic high school bully type book.
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
Beautifully Broken by Bailey B was both an emotional and heartbreaking read as it was sweet and charming. Piper has not had an easy life and that is an understatement. She has suffered so much and does not want to live anymore. Rex is a child of a celebrity, but even so, life has not been easy for him. He may look like he has everything he could possibly want but looks can be deceiving. Though there are rampant rumors about her, she intrigues Rex. He wants to get to know her. Can she open up her ...more
Caz May
Jan 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2020
All the feels!
Aww this was a beautiful sweet ya romance that gave me all the feels. Piper has a rough childhood and recent trauma that makes her wary of others and especially wary of love. But when she meets Rex sparks fly and she finally starts to open up...but not all happy endings come easy.
My heart was torn out as I read this book...and I was on the edge of my seat until the end. There’s definitely a touch of romantic suspense to this story that keeps you turning the pages. And I loved
Dawn
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Must Read

I really enjoyed the story of Piper and Rex. Broken girl/boy fixing each other. I would have liked a little back story on Rex and how it was Piper caught his attention. What he thought of her prior to Rex saving her. You mentioned he watched her and didnt believe the rumors but we didnt get to hear that story from Rex. This story captured my attention from the beginning.
Heidi | Paper Safari Book Blog
This is a sweet love story between a traumatized girl and a boy abandoned by his family. Both broken in different ways but looking to find someone to heal them. I really appreciated the way Bailey handled Pipers trauma, not making it seem like someone could just "get over" if they find the right person. She doesn't just brush it under the rug like its something inconsequential. While this book has triggers for people who have been sexually assaulted it really deals with this topic in a more ...more
Celicia Fowlkes
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one of those books that breaks you down, brings you back up and keeps you there. There was so much manipulation happening that made it so enticing. This couple was really destined to be together even after all that had happened between them. I would not wish that journey on anyone but if it ended up exactly the way it was supposed to, with being a couple at the end, the journey was well worth it.

Pink Lilac

What a fantastic read...Highly recommended!!

Great storyline, strong female character and a patient yet persistent guy! I love when the downtrodden abused characters get their HEA!
Cierra McCauley (Cierra's Corner)
Oh, My Heart! Beautifully Broken is an amazing read! Bailey is a new author and I'm so very happy to have been given the chance to read and review this book! Beautifully Broken is an emotionally riveting read, it will consume you from start to finish! I was so engrossed, I read till two am and woke up at six to finish it because I just couldn't stop thinking about it! I loved everything about this book! It was raw and real, you just know going into this book it's going to destroy you in the best ...more
Jennifer Mullins
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-ebooks
This is the story of two broken HS Seniors who find each other. Piper and Rex are both damaged in different ways, but are able to heal together. Their relationship is sweet and I’m glad they both got a happy ever after!

Thank you to Netgalley for a free copy in exchange for an honest review!
Ronan
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
gorgeous read that had me on the edge of my seat. My heart hurt for Piper. I'm so glad she got her HEA
Treasa
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautifully BROKEN!
The name says it all. It's beautiful and filled with a broken heartfelt storyline that sent shock waves after shock wave of emotions through my bruised and battered heart throughout this amazing read that constantly had me on edge and at times so darn hard to put it down. A read not to be missed and am glad to have to have the chance to read it by taking a chance on an author I never heard of. Great work and looking forward to reading more.
Taunya Miller
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was given an ebook copy of Beautifully Broken in exchange for a fair and honest review.

I am not going to give too much information about this book. The reason being that you should read it for yourself.

Here's what I will tell you: Piper is from the wrong side of the tracks. Junkie mom, no money, and the school outcast. She suffers from an anxiety disorder that stems from PTSD. Rex: famous father, parents are always gone, raised by his nanny, rich, popular, but also a loner. This is a
Ashlee Wahl
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First, I want to say that Bailey B is a new author. Because of that, I’m more than happy to be able to read and review. Being a new author is tough. You have to have thick skin to deal with the reviews of those that may hate your book. I have a lot of respect for authors that are new and put themselves out there.

Beautifully Broken is about a young girl who has dealt with a dead beat druggie as a mom. Piper is in all sense of the word, broken. She has a great foster family, who always has her
TheBookDrama
Jan 25, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
#NA Romance Done Right

Rex & Piper feel real to me. Their story isn’t forced, there’s no storm of unnecessary bullshit keeping them apart for dumb reasons. Thank the lord! Instead, Beautifully Broken has a very real, very dangerous storm (that’s all I’ll say). Bailey perfectly pens the tension and uncertainty of falling in love. Rex & Piper share this wholesome, fragile, insecure love that we don’t often experience in YA/NA. And I love to see it.

Read the rest of my review @ TheBookDrama

G
Jan 21, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was an okay read for me, i felt however that there was a lot of buildup and then the climax of the situation left a lot to be desired. Piper and Dex should never have been together, tthey didn't run in each others circle, but one save and he soon became the most important person in her life.

There is a lot for Piper to get through with her past and yes it worked with Rex. The other side characters were interesting and i would like to see more of Bane and get his story.
Thi
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a very emotional read. I can’t imagine going through what Piper went through. I hope the other characters get their own stores.
Coco.V
Jan 13, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. ...more
Kylie
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book, story line and characters well written, would recommend to those who like contemporary romance, highly reccommend, frigging loved it, couldn't put it down

M Schroeder
Dec 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Two people from different walks of life equally broken coming together to heal each other....such a beautiful story! I loved Piper and Rex together! It was hard to read what Piper had been through in her short life. I'm glad she had Mamma T, Cooper, Logan and Bane and now has Rex. I hope Cooper, Logan and Bane get stories, too, and would love to see and epilogue for Rex and Piper!!

Treasa
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beautifully BROKEN!
Christina Beggs
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved it. It was a roller coaster of emotions I couldn't put down. A must read if you like New adult romances.
Hayden
Kshas123
Dec 29, 2019
Zoe
Dec 19, 2019

• Forever and Three Days (Georgia Boys, #3)
  • Come A Little Closer (Georgia Boys, #2)
  • Can't Let Go (Georgia Boys, #1)
  • Incarnate (The Marked Saga #5)
  • Severed Bonds (Devastation Duet #3)
  • Shaking the Sleigh (Singletree #3)
  • Devious Lies (Cruel Crown, #1)
  • In the Unlikely Event
  • Eleanor & Grey
  • Tomorrow, When the War Began (Tomorrow, #1)
  • Third Eye Blind (Mystic Hallows Harem #4)
  • The Beast of the Fae Court
  • Hades Academy: Fourth Semester (Hades Academy #4)
  • Audrey and the Hero Upstairs (Scandalous, #5)
  • Commander (Commander in Briefs, #1)
  • Permission (Perversion Trilogy, #3)
  • Interpreter (Commander in Briefs #4)
  • Perversion (Perversion Trilogy, #1)
Bailey B is an up and coming New Adult author. She lives in Lehigh Acres Florida with her husband, twin girls, and two fur babies. She enjoys (but doesn't get to take part in because of her crazy daughters) the simple things like Disney+ binge watching, Netflix romcoms, reading and sleeping. She reads two to three books a week and thinks if narwhal's are real animals then unicorns might be too.