Start by marking “I'll Take Two” as Want to Read:
I'll Take Two

I'll Take Two

It's been something that has always intrigued me.
Maybe its because I've been alone most of my life.
I was the only one looking out for me, but I guess that's what happens when you get shipped around different foster homes.
I want more out of my life.
Two has always been my favourite number.
Two men all for me.
Two different hands to touch, tease and caress me.
Two
Published December 13th 2019

To ask other readers questions about I'll Take Two, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I'll Take Two

Start your review of I'll Take Two
Sharing My
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! So hot! What woman hasn't fantasized about having two hot guys treating her like a princess? Edith definitely thought about it, but never thought it would happen. She never thought she could be happy after the childhood she had, and the lousy cafe job she had. Mason and Layton are two extremely hot guys. Edith was one lucky woman. I can't wait to read Ellie's story.
Elaine
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
OK so I have a small confession to make.
I have always be intrigued by threesomes. It's not something that I actually want to do, but I love reading about it and now I love writing it.
I mean who wouldn't like the idea of having to two strong and handsome men treating you like a princess?
I love this story and I love my charters. Their story came so easy to me and I loved every moment Of writing it and I can only hope that you will love it as much as me.
If you want a love story full of fun and sex
Ashleigh Christou
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Edith is different, a little damaged, searching for something she’s always known she’s wanted but can she really find it? In come Mason and Layton, a mysterious duo, could they be the answer to everything Edith has ever wanted?
I read this in one sitting. It’s now 1am, I’m struggling to keep my eyes open but I just had to find out the end and it didn’t disappoint! This was my first book by this author and to sum up in a couple of words, wow that was hot! I felt the anger, the heartache, the
Wendy Livingstone
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Edith has all of her fantasies carried out and treated like a queen by two sexy men Mason and Layton. This is a well written flawless story which has heartbreak, passion and love. I was hooked and intrigued throughout, and this is one of those stories which draws the reader in from the very beginning. I highly recommend this authors’ work for all.
Lisa Roberts
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved everything about this story it is filled with so much passion, feeling and the characters complement each other perfectly I couldn't get enough as Mason and Layton search for their princess and What they find in Edith is such a beautiful unselfish woman with the biggest heart. It was perfect and so romantic and the love and heat was off the charts you could feel the love coming off them in waves. I truly loved it.
Natalie Alice
Dec 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I recieved a free copy in exchange for an honest review.

I wouldn't normally read this book but I couldn't put it down.

It's a hot sexy read about a girl and two men. If you like MFM romances then I would give this a shot.
Erin Figueiredo
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot Hot Hot!

WOW! This was one hot and steamy story. It will take you on one intense and highly erotic ride! Buckle up because this one is sure to melt your panties and bring some of your deepest fantasies to life!

Loved it and absolutely want more!
Leah Blanks
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
omg what a book I loved it so much and Yes I'll take two please too can't wait for more
lori
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was quite the book. I really enjoyed Edith, Layton and Mason's story. They had a very interesting tale. I really enjoyed this book and can't wait for the next one.
Julie Workman
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG this story was amazing.

I loved Mason, Edith and Layton's story, I read it in one afternoon, I couldnt put it down MFM if one of my favourite genres and elaine didnt dissapoint , I was gripped from the very first page.

I can not wait to read ellie's story
Kat
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story is SO much. It's sweet, sexy, intriguing, sassy, and so, so good. I love everything about Layton, Mason and Edith.

Edith just want to go to school and get her fashion degree. Only problem with that is growing up in the foster system she wasn't left with anything after being booted from it. She's worked hard her entire life, and when she meets Mason things change drastically for her. Because other than wanting to be in fashion, the only other thing she wants is two guys.

Mason, sweet,
Janette Gorman
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
A little sweet and a whole lot of hot!
Edith is pretty broken, after a rough upbringing all she needs is some love... by more than one man.
Mason & Layton are a bi couple who are looking for the woman of their dreams, someone to share their lives with and complete their little family.
A lovely storyline of finding love in a roundabout way, fantastic bedroom scenes and some adorable “awww” moments.
Overall an enjoyable read, if you’re a fan of RH, MFM & MM then I’d recommend having a
Alicia Freeman
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I always thought two men would be like a big clustrf**k, but after reading I'll Take Two by Elaine Mae I'm really thinking it might be nice. Edith, Mason and Layton are the perfect trio! Get ready for some amazing passion when you step into Edith's life. There are some bumps along her way to happiness but that's what makes this book so easy to fall in love with, because it's so true to life. I can't wait to read another book from the amazing Elaine May
Chasity Williams
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Edith is wanting a career in fashion but life isn't that simple for her. Mason is a lawyer and in a relationship with Layton but both men are interested in added a woman to the mix. Mason and Edith meet. Mason knows Edith would be perfect to make their duo a trio. Luck would have it Edith has always wanted to be with two men. Can the trio work? Will they get a HEA?
Rowena
Dec 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet and Steamy!

A sweet and steamy MFM read that doesn’t disappoint. Edith gets her wish and more when she meets Layton and Mason. Great chemistry, sexy loving and a fun storyline made for an enjoyable read. There was a tease for what’s to come and I can’t wait.
Mia
Shanit Raphael
Dirtyditty
Mmilien
Dec 14, 2019

• A Secret To The Grave (Detective Parker Bell #1)
  • One (Count to Ten #1)
  • Christmas Victim (Christmas Romantic Suspense, #3)
  • Daddy's Dirty Boss
  • Breaking Free
  • Play Me
  • Hunter's Promise
  • Primitivo (The Mendoza Family, #2)
  • Winter Wonderland (Detective Parker Bell #2)
  • Dead or Alive (Detective Parker Bell #3)
  • Little Girl Lost (Detective Parker Bell #4)
  • Christmas Hostage
  • Kisses and Wishes: One Holiday Wish / Collared for Christmas / Stolen Mistletoe Kisses
  • Another Chance for Love: A Common Elements Romance Project novel (Lake Chelan #8)
  • Strings of the Muse
  • Christmas Captive
  • I LIKE THE WAY YOU HURT: A Dark Interracial High School Bully Romance
  • I Dare You
Elaine May is my Author name. I live in the South West of England with my two beautiful daughters and yummy hubby. I love reading dark and twisted tales that mess with your head. I love to travel and spending time with my family. My dream is for people to like what i've written and hopefully get to go to a book signing event as an author.