Start by marking “Forever (Always & Forever #2)” as Want to Read:
Forever (Always & Forever #2)

Forever

(Always & Forever #2)

Dr. Robert Adams grew up with more advantages than most, the son of a former vice president, he had two loving fathers, a twin sister he adores and wonderfully doting grandparents. Life is good until one afternoon when his dreams flat-line. And no scalpel can repair the guilt and grief he carries with him for the first time in his life.

For Tech Sergeant Landon Russo, deter
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 447 pages
Published April 6th 2020 by Kindle Alexander (first published April 2nd 2020)

Start your review of Forever (Always & Forever #2)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
always & forever kindle alexander - Google Search

“It’s okay to chase feathers in the wind, son. But remember…It’s not enough to have the feathers. You must dare to fly.”

Forever is book two in the Always & Forever duet by Kindle Alexander. Most people may have read the first book in this duet, Always, years ago when it came out. My experience was intensified because I read them back to back. My emotions were on overload after finishing the first book. That made reading this book even more meaningful. I believe that for the rest of my life a
My Own Bookshelves

No hiding here. I am a Kindle Alexander FanGirl. Always was and always will be one of those very special unique stories not only about love but a life long love. How could they top the expectations of Always? To be honest, they can't. Always is Kane and Avery's story. This is Robert and Landon's. Just like a child compared to the parents, Forever deserves to stand on its own for the merit of storytelling.

And stand on its own it does.

It had been several years since I read Always. Could I pick u
Elsbeth
*2.5 stars*

I don't know what to say. I'm surely the odd one here cause everyone seems to love this. I didn't like this nearly as much as Avery & Kane's story. Their story broke me. I felt their connection so much. But Robert & Landon's connection not so much.
I couldn't see what Robert saw in Landon at all. His insecurity drove me up the wall. His keep saying he didn't feel that he fit in Robert's live all the time, his reluctance to accept anything from Robert. Yes, Robert was born with a golden
❧A Bookish Berkeley Girl❧
Mar 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 Majestically heartfelt stars✨🍃

Alway’s I adored . And, this book was...

So worth the wait.

P
O
D
D

**************************+*+*+

Avery and Kane *hand over heart* be still my heart. Robert & Landon continues the soulmate theme just like Always book 1. Robert, I loved just as hard, because he has the persona of Kane, but does the actions and quick thinking of Avery, God, I loved that.

This read was heartfelt, sweet, unforgettable, and simply magical. This is now my favorite series by thi
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

Five years ago, I read a book that still haunts me to this day. That book was Always by Kindle Alexander. That book had me an emotional wreck from the prologue, and had tears in my eyes every time I thought about it for weeks afterwards.

I thought I was happy with where the story left us, however when I saw that this duo was giving us Robert Adams story (the son of Kane and Avery from Always), my heart jumped in my chest.

I never thought I needed his story, but I w
Ria Alexander  - Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Breathtaking and beautiful

ALWAYS will forever be my favourite book from the duo known as Kindle Alexander. However, FOREVER has just joined its predecessor. From beginning to end this story was beautiful and breathtaking. FOREVER begins roughly nine months after the ending of ALWAYS. It is the story of Robert Adams, the son of Avery and Kane Adams, and the emotional journey he takes after the deaths of his beloved fathers.

Blaming himself for the death of Kane, Robert heads to Germany after he re
~lil maso~
Apr 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
A great follow up to Always.

Two men looking to find themselves, one caught up in grief the other recovering from a stupid accident. A beautiful story of how they find in each other what it is they both need to heal and grow.

A highly emotional story that will have you in tears, it will inspire, energize and keep you turning each page to find out what Landon & Robert's future will hold.

*ARC received in exchange for an honest review*

For more reviews, news and giveaways, check out Saucy Reviews
Michele McMullen
Shelves: arc
This is a beautiful journey and the amazing follow up to Always.
Dr. Robert Adams has grown up loved and has never wanted for the basics but now this cardiovascular surgeon finds himself questioning his path. A change of scenery is what he needs . This lands him at a military hospital and a meeting that will be life changing.
Landon is a Sergeant that finds himself a patient after a arm injury and about to meet the myth Dr. Robert Adams. He has heard the whispers of the staff especially the women
Debra
Think I'll have to come back to this one. Maybe it's my mood, but I've been struggling through the first 9%.
Denise H.
Deep, loving, sexy, and a marvelous romance !
Book #2 Germany... working at the Military Hospital, we have Robert, a doctor, who recently lost his two Dads, both had been amazing men and one a Senator. We saw his parent's story in book #1, but each story can stand alone.

Robert is drowning himself in his work. Dr. Robert Adams, 6'2", thick blonde hair, meets a patient, Landon, dark hair and eyes, of Italian decent, is an Army Sergeant, who has a broken arm.

They bond over their talks, and Robert
Erin Lewis
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review of Forever (Always & Forever #2) by Kindle Alexander

I have come to expect that a Kindle Alexander book will draw a variety of emotions from me; Forever was no exception. The characters have a great deal of depth and I fell hard for Dr. Robert Adams and Tech Sergeant Landon Russo.

Forever was an emotional roller coaster of a read, at times bringing me to tears.

Both Robert and Landon are seeking something and believing that it may never be found. Their attraction to one another is in
Shelves: favorites
ALWAYS has been a part of my life. That book change me on how I will love this genre so much. 5 years ago, ALWAYS broke my heart and fixed it back. I was one of the readers who was patiently for Robert's story..

and it did not disappoint me. I laugh, I cried, and I fell in love.

I totally recommend this book for you to read when you want your happy-ever-after.
SiKReviews
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
13% of the book and I already had tears in my eyes. The book picks up just months after Always dropped off. Robert is so heartbroken from losing his fathers that he makes a life altering decision on a sign that he doesn't even think he believes in. Landon got himself in a really bad predicament that lead him to the best thing to ever happen to him. Again, Kindle Alexander takes us on a heartfelt journey between two men that share a soul deep connection that one could only wish to have. Each chap ...more
michelle Shelly
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Perfect!

Always is one of my favorite books ever, so when I saw that the sequel was coming out I couldn’t wait to read it. In Forever we get Robert’s story. After losing his fathers and blaming himself had my heart breaking for this man. Looking for a sign he ends in a place where he meets the love of his life, Landon. These two men had me fighting for them and falling in love with them all the way through. My heart is happy now. I totally loved this book!
Mirjam

‘It’s not enough to have the feathers. You must dare to fly.’

While I, again, felt so sad about Always, I relish this read about Avery & Kane's son, gifted cardiovascular surgeon Dr. Robert Adams, world renowned heart surgeon and son of a United States vice president.
Besides drowning in grief, he is also guilt ridden about his responsibility in his beloved daddy’s sudden decline and ultimate death. Robert flees to Germany where he ha
Mildred
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Joelle
Let's start off by saying the more stories we read from this author the more we fall in love with their works.This story was one awesome read as it was heartfelt, emotional , about healing,self acceptance,and finding your way when you have been floundering a bit in your life all the while trying to carve out a new destiny with your new found soulmate.

I loved the story from beginning to end as the story drew you right in and kept me glued to the pages to the very end.The story had amazing charac
Bookgasms Book Blog
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: missy
As I sit here with tears streaming down my face, trying to find the words to express just how much I loved Robert and Landon’s romance, I am at a complete loss because I know whatever I come up with won’t be enough. Won’t be enough to describe this all-over feeling of happiness and joy bubbling up to the surface.

Romantic. Sexy. Beautiful. Sweet. Engrossing. Smart. Amazing. Stunning.

Perfect.

Forever is the story of Robert Adams’s rediscovery of joy and happiness. And that life does go on even aft
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
I have to first say that KUDOS to Kindle for bringing us Robert's story. I fell in love with him in Always as he went through his loss and was trying to get over his loss but he was devastated. I have to say that this book blew my world away. I loved every moment of it and I know I will re-read this one a few more times. I just couldn't get enough.

This is a love story like no other. I want to tell you all about it but I won't because I don't want to ruin the reading experience you will get from
Linz
Apr 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
I have waited for this book like "Forever" pun intended :) I enjoyed this book very much and loved Robert and Landon. It was also great to see Nonnie Kennedy and Autumn . The thing for me was that as much as I enjoyed this book , I LOVED the book "Always". Avery and Kane have remained in my heart since I read the book in 2016. I literally sobbed over that book and could not bring myself to re-read it because just thinking about it brought me to tears. In "Forever" had me crying at the mentioned ...more
Christine Lacombe
Apr 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Don’t be afraid to read this book!!

First let me preface this review saying that I loved Always. I love Avery and Kane, their unconditional love, the soulmate aspect of the story and the true love and romance even though it was a heartbreaking end.

As for Forever, oh em gee!! I love Robert and Landon. I loved reading their connection, a true soulmate love and romance just like Avery and Kane. Even though at times I was a little weepy, it is not like what happened in Always. And I do believe Aver
Kirk
Apr 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance
This story follows the epic Always that was released in 2014, and features Kane and Avery’s son, Robert. I went in not knowing quite to expect as it had a lot to live up to. It’s a beautiful slow burn romance as we see the guarded Robert, ease off on the tight hold of grief he had for the loss of his fathers. In quite a spiritual and emotional telling, military man Landon enters Roberts life and sparks something in him that makes him want to change the course of his life. This was a sweet, unhur ...more
~nikki the recovering book addict
Hmm...

I loved the first book. It seemed pretty average in terms of storyline, but oh boy did it pack a punch in the emotional department. I waited for this sequel for awhile. Good thing I only read Always like a few months ago so it wasn’t too long of a wait.

That said, I suppose I had expected something similar with this book. While I would say it follows a similar format, I just didn’t feel an emotional connection to the characters like I did with Avery and Kane.

With every chapter, I got more
Janja
Apr 29, 2020 rated it it was ok

I was eagerly anticipating the story, I even had it on the TBR list, and I never make lists on GR.

Robert and Landon didn't convince me, (they were so damn sterile) I think I'll be the rare person to say that I didn't really like the story. To continue Avery and Kane's legacy (Always is still one of my best love stories), I definitely had high expectations, but got the story on a two-person chronological description system.
I wanted more, but I actually got nothing and I feel disappointed.
Sanaa
Apr 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 stars.

Oh man, when I read Always I was not expecting that ending. At all. But it felt right if that makes sense. So when I saw that there was a book for Kane and Avery's son, Robert, I knew that I needed to read it with everything that happened in the last book.

Forever did not disappoint. It had almost the same vibe as book one with the insta love and let's be real here for a second, I've read quite a few of those and this series is the only one that I've read that has done it right. I l
Elizabeth
Apr 10, 2020 rated it liked it
Good but not like the first book.

Obviously this book was more modern, as was the love story itself. Something about that kind of diminished it for me. What I loved about always was how pure and innocent the time and characters were. I liked both characters here but I felt more of a connection in the first story. I don't know guys I think I'm the problem here. I loved Avery and Kane so much it was going to be hard follow that story up for me. This book is good, do not let me discourage anyone esp
Jill M
Apr 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance
Always was a beautiful love story that touched my heart and left a mark, staying with me for a long time. When I found out that we would get a continuation of Always as well as Robert’s story I was over the moon excited. I knew it would be another epic story. And just like Always, Forever now has a place in my heart.

I loved that along Robert and Landon’s journey we got pieces of Avery and Kane. It was like reliving their journey while getting a new journey with Robert and Landon. The feather’s w
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
Apr 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Forever by Kindle Alexander a great look inside of love and working to make it work.
Shirin Rasheed
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Forever is simply a beautiful, satisfying read. KANE & AVERY hold a special place in my heart. Always hold a special place and reading Robert was Nostalgic and Memorable. There are so many touching, living moments which reminds us of Kane & Avery's life. Forever beautifully amalgamates Kane & Avery, Robert & Landon lives.

Speaking of Landon & Robert chemistry and Love it's simply sweet, Hot and Electric. I Loved them. I've been waiting so long to read Forever and I am really happy after reading i
Daphne
Apr 13, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m-read, 2020-books
I might stand alone in this but I did not care for this book, it was a battle to finish.

Robert and Landon professed to love each other but their relationship seemed incredibly unhealthy to me. Their problems would come up and almost to a one, the resolution seemed like the exact opposite of what would be the healthy way to proceed. For example, Landon struggled with feeling financial inadequacy because Robert had so much money and insisted on paying for everything for him. Rather than listening
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Obsessed (The Protectors #13)
  • Inside Affair (Prime Time, #1)
  • Murphy's Law (Havenwood #2)
  • BTW: By the Way (After Oscar, #3)
  • Catch Twenty-Two (Westover Prep, #2)
  • Say You’ll Be Nine (Say You'll Be Nine, #1)
  • Breaking News (Prime Time, #2)
  • Pieces of You (Missing Pieces, #1)
  • Need for Speed (The Elite, #2)
  • Ride the Lightning (Sinister in Savannah, #1)
  • Classified (The Elite, #3)
  • Foreseen: Lex (The Four #2)
  • Pieces of Me (Missing Pieces, #2)
  • Hard Knox (Havenwood #3)
  • NautiCal (Forever Wilde, #8)
  • Headlines (Prime Time, #3)
  • Fakers (Licking Thicket, #1)
  • Giving Chase (Havenwood #1)
Website: www.kindlealexander.com
Email: kindle@kindlealexander.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Author...

Always & Forever (2 books)
  • Always