Start by marking “Pleasure Bound” as Want to Read:
Pleasure Bound

Pleasure Bound

Ten sinful novels full of heat, suspense and seduction are waiting to have their steamy pages turned. Dare you embark on this wickedly naughty quest to uncover deliciously ripped alpha males and swooning females, ready to obey their every order? Deviant desires are ready to explode in blissful tomes of thrilling action, guaranteed to make the tops of your toes and fingers ...more

To ask other readers questions about Pleasure Bound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pleasure Bound

Start your review of Pleasure Bound
Carolline Grenier
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have loved reading all the authors in this anthology most where authors i knew and i made new discoveries that will go on my list of go to authors a great way to spoil yourself at a very low price if you enjoy a little kink and Alpha male Dom go dive in

Anne Young-Cronister
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
There were quite a lot of stories within this book. I really enjoyed them until I would get to the part where it said story to continue in (name of Book) I thoroughly. enjoyed each and every character. It seems now that I have a few books to wait on and when they are released you better believe I’ll be reading them

I agreed to leave an honest review befor this book was available on all platforms from Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
April Beck
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoy reading this book. All of the stories are great with great characters. This is a great steamy read

Beverly
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm reviewing two stories from this great set.
Find Her by Nia Farrell
Rival MCs stumble on their rival's daughter, and it all goes downhill from there. I liked the cat and mouse game Rose and Michael played with each other. It was a forgone conclusion these two would combust. It was only a matter of time. They both wanted it, but Michael was kind enough to put it into words. Since they were stuck together Michael was "generous" enough to offer to teach Rose to be a sub. Wasn't he thoughtful?!?!
Rhonda Hicks
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My review is based on Simone Leigh's book "Friends", which is book one of her "Mastering the Virgin" series. This story gives all the details of how James & Michael became friends, sex partners in their BDSM games at the club and ultimately the buying of Charlotte. This is a must-read for anyone reading Simone's books. And with that in mind, since the other authors of this anthology are new to me, I can only assume they bring the same high caliber work with their stories. I look forward to ...more
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story lines and characters, Awesome !! Loved this Collection. The storylines were so interesting that it had me turning pages in anticipation of where it would lead . I was very intrigued with the characters in the stories. Simply awesome . Definitely recommend this boxset to anyone looking for great reads. I would recommend to others. Worth the read and the money!

Sandra
Shelves: arc
You have several great stories from great writers.
I must confess that my favorite is the second one, from Claire Thompson, because I always love what happens in the Compound.
Simone Leigh always get us involved in the story.
All the stories are great. Do not miss this reading!

Donna
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This set has a great collection of storys to while away many a hot steamy hour. It has some of my favourite authors in it!
This is a hot sexy romantic series of storys with great characters and interesting storyline!
QuinnReads
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars - There is a mix of pleasures to be had within these pages. There's decadence, delicious encounters with one, two, three or more participants, as well as some dark moments. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Tammy
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is my review for Nia Farrell's Find Her:
This short intro did leave me wanting MUCH more!! It's a good start to an MC romance and I definitely look forward to any books to come!! The background is interesting and I can see myself really getting into the story!! Enjoy!!
lovestoread
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Entrust - Club Obsidian, Skye Callahan

Smoking hot introduction to Lena and Eric. Loner is surprised at how easily Rusty is able to draw deeply held issues out of her. Eric is surprised at how caught up with Lena he is. I'm thinking this is going to be a tumultuous series!

The Compound - The Compound Trilogy, Claire Thompson
Alexis arrived at the Compound searching...for more. She couldn't let herself go. Master Paul is to train Alexis for a month. The very first day, Alexis sees Paul and is so
Lena
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A really good combination of different authors. A few reviews:

Just A Man by Shannon Youngblood;
Mr Porter and Miss Hightower starts out as an impossible combination. Already during the interview for Alex’s personal assistent, the sparks are heavy between them. Charlotte has a problem with the changing mode from Alex. - I couldn’t stop reading. I’m going to get the next book in this serie.

The Compound by Claire Thompson;
When a dream come through. Maybe Alexis didn’t know what she searched for,
Sara Munoz
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful collection of short Kinky story and I love I can find new authors and get hooked on their books. Reviewed it to get the men's perspective in Friends for Simone Leigh's Charlotte Series.
This is an anthology of ten steamy stories by various authors as listed below:
Pleasure Bound is a collection of first-in-series novels and novellas:
Adaline Raine, Daddy's Sassy Little Supermodel (Sassy Littles)
C.P. Mandara, Sparks (A Special Agent Novel)
Laci Paige, The Silken Edge (Silken Edge
Marlene Davis
Dec 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: write-a-review
This is an anthology of ten steamy stories by various authors, including but not limited to: C.P. Mandara, Simone Leigh, Skye Callahan and others. Each has a steamy story to tell which includes a lot of BDSM activities and references. These include Sparks which is a newer series for Ms. Mandara where Special Agent James is to train Lois as assassin for one of world's biggest gangsters...Simone Leigh gave the book, Friends, which is part one of the Mastering the Virgin series, where James invites ...more
Sandy
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Some really good authors in this package!
I picked this book up just because of Simone Leigh I love her masters/virgin series and looked forward to reading her addition to the collection. I picked it up on Booksprout but to my delight, it was also free on Amazon just a few days ago. So I spent some fun time on my kindle yesterday. Simone Leigh Mastering the Virgin is the first book of a four-part book set. It is James and Michael’s story about the virgin they bought Charlotte. It is very steamy
Terri Trawets
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an anthology of ten stories of masterful seduction. So far, the only one I have read is "Mastering the Virgin" by Simone Leigh. I did enjoy it, and intend to read the other stories shortly.

Mastering the Virgin is divided into four sections. In “Friends” James and Michael meet at a BDSM club and become friends. They enjoy participating in threesomes. In “Partners”, James buys Charlotte, at a high class auction. She is a virgin and he intends to introduce her to pleasure and erotic
HEATHER
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Capitvating stories that will please and excite!
by sewsummore

This was a pleasing read with stories from a number of my favourite authors. Each story was a romance between masterful men and willing women, well written and different. The first story is about a shy young schoolteacher who meets a retired navy man who has just become the guardian of his nephew. He is a dom in the bedroom and it soon becomes obvious that this young woman is a submissive who need to give up control to obtain balance
Melissa Verseman
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So this was a free ARC copy from the author and booksprout for my voluntary honest review of this sizzling hot set of reads and I really enjoyed it! So once I started reading it I just read til I finished the whole set.And each one has a great storyline and great characters to read about to , plus each one is sizzling hot.I so enjoy reading this authors work so much and always look forward to seeing more from her in the future.So if you want some great story's to read then go get this set of ...more
Douglas Williamson
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love anthologies for the variety they bring and the opportunity to discover new authors. This one fits the bill nicely for me. Ten stories by ten authors provide plenty of variety in many ways: different settings, different characters and different kinks. All of the stories are well written and fun to read, although I do have my favorites (Simone Leigh always fits in that category). Overall, an excellent collection that provided plenty of entertainment and gave me a few new authors to explore. ...more
Shirley Holt
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a good taster book for various authors. Although they are first books and end in a cliffhanger they are a really good starter pack. If you want to follow on from these and see where their stories go you can at your own pace. Plenty of hot sex, good characters and storylines. Recommended. I have also purchased a copy of this and will look up the authors other books some of which I have already read and can recommend their writing.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am
Lorie
Shelves: finished
All of the books are hot and make the reader think about what’s really going on in the characters minds. Mastering the Virgin by Simone Leigh is the final book in the Pleasure Bound set. It starts with Master James and Michael with their in demand duo and progresses to Charlotte. Is it just sex or do real emotions come into play? Can you truly have one without the other? Great story line, characters and lots of action.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving
lf
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Smoke up your Kindle with this hot collection

Pleasure Bound is a deliciously sinful collection of stories by different authors but they are each really hot and erotic. After I grabbed an ARC copy I decided I to purchase this book also, just to keep in my library to peruse later on also.
If you like any one of these author's this is definitely a book you want to grab and also be introduced to other author's that you might like.

I received a free ARC of this book in exchange for my honest review. My
Tasha Talks Books Blog
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nia Farrell, Find Her (Avenging Angels MC)- Friggin Amazing! From cover to cover. The heat. The Passion. The action. The story of Rose and Michael is so hawt, but so much deeper. I love this series so much and this is one of my favorite books in the series.

Shannon Youngblood, Just a Man (The Porter Trilogy) - The beginning of a phenomenal trilogy! The story of Charlotte and Alex Porter is like no other. The back and forth. The passion that they bring to each other. Not to mention Alex is HAWT!
Tania
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the books they were great, the stories were well written and the characters are interesting. These stories are unique on their own. I did not want to put the book down, it is amazing how many good authors there is, I plan on re-reading this book again, it was worth it.
Thank you for allowing me to review your book.

G
Dec 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: booksprout-arc
If you haven't read any of the authors in this set, then this is a spicy taste that will give you a hint of all their styles. Of course with that it means this may fustrate the reader as the stories leave you hanging and needing to get the next book. So give this a go for a taste, but if you dislike cliffies.. steer clear

Michele
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A steamy, phenomenal boxset!
I’ve read stories by my top 10 authors, Simone and Claire, so knew this boxset would be a winner! The authors pull you into each story, so that you don’t put the book down until you finish each one. Some stories are part of a series and can be read as a standalone; while some end on a cliffhanger, so you will be looking for the next part of the story. Definitely found some new authors to look for their other books!
Judith
Dec 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
Collection of spicy cliffhangers. This book is a multi-author collection of rather steamy novels with cliffhangers to most of them. That means you'll need to get the sequels if you want to follow up on the different episodes to their conclusion. These novels are very hot and sexy reads but the cliffhangers were a bit frustrating.

Kim
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is several books by different authors. If you like hot erotic reading then you’ll love these books. I love Simone Leigh and she is one of the authors is why I chose to read this book. It was good to read some of the other authors writings. They are all hot and sexy. I enjoyed reading. You feel like you really get to know the characters.

Sharon
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful book that has some great authors included in it. There are 10 different stories written by 10 different authors. All the stories are very well written and left me with a need to read more from them. It’s an entertaining book with plenty of steam between the fantastic characters. I got this book initially due to Simone Leigh’s participation and she certainly delivered a superb story.

Dolores
Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
I recieved this book for Free to Give My True & Honest Review

I have mix feelings for these boxsets due to getting stuck in to reading each book to then getting stopped during the book well for the next addition, which makes me feeling 'aahh' but then going on to get the full book to carry on reading them individually. But then I've found that I get to find out new authors that I haven't read before & start to follow them...

• Mastering Charlotte (The Complete 'Mastering the Virgin' Series): A BDSM Menage Erotic Romance and Thriller
  • Kirstie's Christmas: A BDSM Erotic Romance For Christmas (The Master's Child Book 4)
  • Hostage: A BDSM Ménage Erotic Thriller (The Master's Child Book 3)
  • Claimed By The Russian (A Man Who Knows What He Wants, #129)
  • Bull (Reapers MC #7)
  • Ransom: A BDSM Menage Erotic Thriller (The Master's Child Book 2)
  • Alpha Knight (Wolf Ridge High, #2)
  • Pirates, Passion and Plunder
  • Breaking You (Blackthorn Elite #2)
  • Wild Card (Vegas Underground, #8)
  • Cobra (Reapers MC #8)
  • Web of Lies
  • The Master's Child Box Set One: A BDSM Ménage Erotic Thriller
  • Her Vampire Hero (Midnight Doms #4)
  • A Man Who Knows What He Wants: Books 31-40
  • Black Light: Roulette War
  • Her Hollywood Daddy
  • Daddy's Girl
"Skye's writing takes darkness and gives it spice and romance." ~ Pepper Winters, NYT Bestselling Author

Named a Rising Star in Romance by iBooks in 2015, bestselling author Skye Callahan uses fiction to explore the darker aspects of human nature. Skye's first dark romance Irrevocable was named a Top Read of 2014 by Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads, and continues to be a fan favorite.

Skye's love of