Start by marking “Baby, It's Cold Outside (Remington Medical #4.5)” as Want to Read:
Baby, It's Cold Outside (Remington Medical #4.5)

Baby, It's Cold Outside

(Remington Medical #4.5)

He’s cocky. He’s arrogant. He’s drop-dead sexy.
He drives her crazy
in every sense of the word.

Even worse, he’s her boss. And now they’re stuck together for the holidays.

Sofia Vasquez eats determination for breakfast.
She’ll do anything to fulfill her dream —
and her father’s dying wish —
of becoming a doctor.
She’s not going to let anything stand in her way.

Especial
Published December 20th 2019 (first published November 25th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Baby, It's Cold Outside, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baby, It's Cold Outside

Start your review of Baby, It's Cold Outside (Remington Medical #4.5)
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Kimberly Kincaid brings us back to Remington Memorial with this fun Christmas story. Dr. Cocky and Dr. Sofia are an interesting match-up.

Sofia made a promise that she intends to keep and there is nothing or no one that will stand in her way. She has no idea why Dr. Mallory treats her the way he does but she refuses to let him stop her. Yes, she needs his help but she won’t ask for it. He offers, she accepts. Now to keep her libido in check.

Emmett has no idea why Sophia hates him. Yes, he’s tough
Siobhan
Feb 14, 2020 rated it liked it
Baby, It’s Cold Outside was my first Kimberly Kincaid read, and I’m certainly interested in reading more. It may not have been my favourite short story – I have a love hate relationship with them – but it left me curious enough to want more.

With Baby, It’s Cold Outside, we have a quick and enjoyable read. Although I enjoyed it, it didn’t quite wow me in the way I had hoped. I think, in part, this is because I have not read any other stories by the author. With the number of other couples that w
Patti Lucas
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Baby, It's Cold Outside by Kimberly Kincaid, the Christmas novella. Kimberly has once again delivered an amazing story with outstanding characters. Baby, It's Cold Outside is the the story of Sofia Vasquez, general surgery resident and Emmett Mallory, orthopedic attending physician at Remington Medical Center. Sofia and Emmett have hidden their feelings for each other, but that changes when they get stuck in an elevator. Emmett offers to help Sofia study for her medical boards, but Sofia ...more
Defying Tradition Allisia Wysong
Wow, Kimberly did it again! This short novela was perfect in my opinion, sexy, detailed, and a page turner! I’ve been waiting for the story of Dr. Emmett Mallory, he has been so cocky in all the books I wanted a women to knock his socks off! Lol Sophia has been an intriguing person since the first book. I wanted to know more about them both. Kimberly delivered fabulously.
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enemies to lovers! Hospital based! Ticks all the boxes! Absolutely love the Remington Memorial series and I was excited to learn that Emmett and Sofia get there own wee story! You also get to catch up with some of your favourite
Remington Memorial guys and girls! 5 stars from me!
Fran
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, holiday
Kimberly Kincaid has a distinct talent for writing romantic novellas. Her style is efficient yet colorful and pleasant to read. She strips away all the superfluous nonsense, but still leaves you with a fully developed premise and characters. No twists and turns or distractions. In a very short book, through very natural dialogue, she is able to create a connection between the H and h that is believable and not rushed.

Even though these characters are part of a series I read this story as a standa
Virginia VanSaders
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great holiday novella.

This is a holiday story about Emmett & Sophia.  Sophia needs help in the Ortho field to pass her boards.  Emmett is an attendee and he is in the ortho field.  They are attracted to one another.  Sophia feels as if Emmett, although he should be teaching her, tries to trip her up when teaching her.  He ends up studying with her and preparing her in ortho to take the boards.  They end up together after much thought on Sophia's part.  Her life is focused on being a gr
Eileen
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: purchased
Baby, It’s Cold Outside is a sexy, holiday short story by Kimberly Kincaid that will warm your heart and put you in the holiday spirit. This is an enemies to lovers story of Sofia Vasquez, a resident at Remington Memorial and sexy, cocky, Dr. Emmett Mallory. For some reason, these two share a chemistry that is off the charts. Sofia’s plan has always been to become a doctor, not play doctor; especially with one of her supervisors. When they are together others can see the electricity bouncing bet ...more
Ebonie
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I seriously loved this short story. Sofia and Emmett have that hate chemistry that I love so much; I couldn't stop myself from smiling throughout most of the story because it was SO evident the two of them have some serious chemistry, even if they hate each other (but only for a little while). I really enjoyed this story because it packed so much into the story; you really get to see what Sofia is up against emotionally, why Emmett is the way that he is with her, how they overcome more than just ...more
Nicole ReadingBetweenTheSheets
This enemies to lovers romance was a wonderful quick read!

Sophia and Emmett get stuck together, even though they are doing everything to avoid each other. In this enemies to lovers holiday romance, author Kimberly Kincaid has added an extra side-story to her wonderful Remington Medical series. This was a fun, well-written holiday novella! Loved it!
Fedora
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
BABY, IT'S COLD OUTSIDE by Kimberly Kincaid
Resident Sofia Vasquez is not a fan of the holidays. Ever since a drunk driver ripped her father and only remaining family from her life on the day after Christmas, she hasn't felt very celebratory. And to be honest, being surrounded by happy couples during all the festivities has felt like so much salt in the wound. Especially when it means she's stuck with Dr Mallory, who seems to bring out the worst in her. His minor teasing over her ortho expertise-
Vilma
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enemies to lovers, oh yes

Emmett Mallory, MD, cocky, arrogant, and sexy gets stuck 8n an elevator with Sofia Vasquez, a resident who avoids him like the plague. As they pass the time in the elevator, Emmett comes to learn that Sofia doesn’t dislike him, she dislikes his specialty and that’s why she avoids him.

Committing to helping Sofia pass her medical boards, Emmett and Sofia forge a bond while studying together and also while Emmett allows her to assist on ortho surgeries. It takes one snowsto
Marybeth
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Set in the Remington Medical series, this is sort of an enemies to lovers about two doctors, Sofia and Emmett, who seem to be battling all the time while both hiding a secret attraction to the other. Sofia is a resident and Emmett is an orthopedic surgeon and he teases her relentlessly about the fact that he thinks some of her skills are lacking. She does not appreciate this. You know what they say about boys who tease girls though, and in this case they are right. Emmett has a thing for Sofia.
Debs
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Emmett and Sofia's story in "Baby It's Cold Outside" was pure enjoyment. Sofia needs to pass her medical boards, and general surgeon Emmett is willing to help her. He intimidates her and she is not quite sure is she should take him up on his offer. Will she accept his help? A short holiday novella, the chemistry between these two was pure enjoyment and a fun afternoon read. **I was gifted "Holiday Every After" a group of Christmas novellas and leave my review based on a great afternoon reading " ...more
Jennie Fortna
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it

Baby It’s Cold Outside is book 3.5 in the Remington Medical series by Kimberly Kincaid. This is the extended version of the story that was included in the Holiday Ever After anthology by various authors.

Enemies to lovers, holiday hospital romance, passion, she dislike the holidays, he loves the holidays, standalone book but reading the other books gives you more background into the tension and the workings of the relationship between Sophia Vasquez, resident doctor doing her rotation in
Aurora
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this sweet story about doctors and interns at the Remington hospital that's become a staple setting in Kimberly Kincaid's most recent series. Sofia hates the holidays, but she's coming to more than like hot, know-it-all doctor Emmett who's determined to help her get ready for her medical exams ... and a whole lot more if she'll just give him the chance.
Lots of romance and hotness in a stand alone medical short story.
Carol Seymour
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sofia Vasquez is the quiet, hard working resident of Remington Medical. She has one goal, to pass her exams. Her one obstacle, ortho. Of course there is someone at Remington who may be able to help her but he is the one doctor who gets under Sofia’s skin! Always love when the enemies finally see the true side of their rival. Kimberly Kincaid really knows her way around the hospital and always delivers something swoon worthy filled with heart and soul.
FunUndertheCovers
Janie
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In Kimberly Kincaid's "Baby, It's Cold Outside" we have Sofia Vasquez and Emmet Mallory. They are Doctors from the Remington Medical crew. Sofia has a her medical boards coming up and it is a few weeks before Christmas. She doesn't want any help from Emmett who wants to assist in helping her. She does her best to try and steer clear of him until they are both stuck in an elevator. So much is happening in this short read. Loved it.

Donna
Good, quick read

I love Kimberly Kincaid, but I haven’t read any of the stories in this series. I really need to go back and read the rest. This is a stand alone, but personally I like to read a series in order. I loved Emmett and his patience with Sofia. Sofia was able to get over her hesitation and insecurities pretty quickly. I look forward to reading the stories of the other characters.
Shelley
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Baby, it’s cold outside 🥶

I loved this short story about Sofia and Emmett! They have been working together as attending and resident but Sofia hates the holiday season and is trying to prep for her Board exams. The one area she needs help with is Ortho which is Emmett’s specialty but she refuses to ask....until they wind up stuck together in an unlikely place😍

Can’t wait to read Tess’s story❤️
Sarah Lehman
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this novella set in the Remington Memorial series. We finally get Dr. Emmett Mallory & Dr. Sofia Vasquez's HEA. Sofia hasn't hidden her extreme dislike of Emmett's specialty while she is doing her residency at Rem Mem. When they get stuck together during a shift she finally tells him why she doesn't like his specialty. I liked how they got close while he helped her study for her boards. I also enjoyed cameos from other Rem Mem characters. Kimberly has given us another winning story. ...more
Maranda D
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sofia is a Resident at Remington Medical and does all she can do to avoid hot Attending Physician, Emmett. A tentative bond over studying and a freak snowstorm bring these two enemies together in a flash of passion and love. Sofia and Emmett have a sassy and sweet romance. I can't wait to catch up with the rest of the Remington Medical couples. ...more
Phylis Carpenter
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sofia hates the holidays because she lost her father in a car accident the day after Christmas. She just trys to get through it.

She is a resident Dr working on trying to pass her bar. She enlists the help of one of her Dr. friends whom she is attracted to. A really good book but then all of Ms. Kincaid's usually are.
Dawn Herrera
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a quick and fun enemies to lovers read. It was a great story for the holidays and I couldn’t help but fall for Sofia and Emmett, they are two people who have an explosive chemistry that will draw you in. I absolutely loved this story it was a perfect Christmas story. I absolutely recommend it. Hope you will enjoy this story as much as I did.
Lorna
Dec 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
A sweet and warm novella

A heart-warming hospital romance between Dr Sofia Vasquez and Dr Emmett Mallory. There is an obvious attraction from the start with this pair, but Sofia has steadfastly been avoiding Emmett, until she can no longer. This Christmas themed romance, has snow, a Christmas party, and plenty of chemistry and heat. This short story is perfect Yuletide reading.
Liz
Dec 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a cute novella! I like the story and I like Sophia and Emmett. I do feel like the whole story suddenly wraps up really quickly at the end, but another chapter or 2 and it would be a great holiday read!
J Williams
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just weeks before Christmas and with her medical boards looming, Dr. Sofia Vasquez feels anything but festive. And that was before she got stuck in an elevator with the cocky and incredibly handsome Dr. Emmett Mallory.

Baby, Its Cold Outside is a very fun, fast and steamy Christmas story!!
Heather Nobbs
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great holiday novella in the Remington Medical series. I loved everything about Emmett and Sofia. They were a great couple and I loved that Emmett was able to help Sofia work past her dislike of the holidays.
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
Dec 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
A cocky bad boy surgeon, a head-strong, sharp-tongued resident, a great storyline, some sexy banter, sizzling chemistry, and a happily ever after all add up to one scorching hot romance story.

I volunteered to review an advance reader copy of this book.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Must Love Alligators (Boys of the Bayou, #5)
  • Holiday Ever After
  • All I Want Is A Kiss
  • Professional Development (Benchmarks, #1)
  • Tempt the Assistant
  • That Snowy Night (Into The Fire, #11)
  • Milf on the Shelf
  • Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Red Bikini Trouble
  • Kissing a Gentleman
  • The Mistletoe Kisser (Blue Moon #8)
USA Today best-selling author Kimberly Kincaid writes romantic suspense that sizzles and contemporary romance with heart and heat. Equal parts action and emotion, her firefighters and first responders always save the day.

When she's not finding adventure with her husband, three daughters, and naughty Whippet, Olive, she can be found practicing obscene amounts of yoga, whipping up anything from ench

Remington Medical (4 books)
  • Back to You (Remington Medical, #1)
  • Better Than Me (Remington Medical, #2)
  • Between Me & You (Remington Medical #3)
  • Beyond Just Us (Remington Medical, #4)