Start by marking “Facts About the Skunk (A Picture Book for Kids, Vol 262)” as Want to Read:
Facts About the Skunk (A Picture Book for Kids, Vol 262)

Facts About the Skunk (A Picture Book for Kids, Vol 262)

This educational skunk books for kids presents facts along with full color photographs and carefully chosen words to teach children about the Skunk.
Packed with facts about the skunk, your children or grandchildren will enjoy learning from start to finish while they read this book.
This book was a pleasure to write, and knowing that children learn from it made it all wort
Kindle Edition
Published September 18th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Facts About the Skunk, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Facts About the Skunk

Start your review of Facts About the Skunk (A Picture Book for Kids, Vol 262)
Clare O'Beara
The content is some lovely photos of skunks, with information on each facing page. I thought the info was a little sparse, only a couple of lines on some pages, but we do learn what they eat, how they live and what their predators might be.
I would suggest a little more content on related species, a visual of the skunk near a familiar object or animal to demonstrate its size, and maybe an interview with a zookeeper or vet.
But I've never read a skunk book before, and this is intended for kids of
Donna Maguire
I downloaded this as a free read and I was really impressed!

My daughter is three and she loves animals and for me to read to her at night.

This was a great book for us to read, loved the little facts and she liked the photos too.

It is 3stars from me, short and sweet - only real thing that niggled me as a UK reader is that Skunks and Polecats are not the same thing over here - having seen both in their natural habitats this was quite clearly written for a US audience.
Sara