Start by marking “No Turning Back (Love in Charge, #1)” as Want to Read:
No Turning Back (Love in Charge, #1)

No Turning Back

(Love in Charge #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  17 ratings  ·  9 reviews
36-year-old chiropractor Cara Mann was doing just fine running her own practice and raising her young daughter-alone. When she hires Jack Dennis-the nerdy kid she used to babysit-for computer help in her office, he's nothing like she remembers. But he certainly hasn't forgotten her. Even if Cara can accept the help and support Jack is eager to offer, can she learn to love ...more
Paperback, First Edition, 102 pages
Published November 19th 2019 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about No Turning Back, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Turning Back

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of No Turning Back (Love in Charge, #1)
Michelle
Mar 05, 2020 rated it it was ok
Sunny Shelly Reads
This was an entertaining novella. I easily read it during my daughter’s two-hour dance class. Michelle Morgan does a great job of detailing Cara’s struggles as a divorcee, and her hesitation to get involved with Jackson, whom she used to babysit. The age gap isn’t really that big in the grand scheme of things, and Jack is very mature, so I felt he was an equal match for her.

I received an advanced copy and voluntarily left a review.
Coco.V
Apr 18, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (4/18/2020)! 🎁
M
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Engaging 4 stars - For a novella, Cara and Jack’s story is very engaging. Cara’s character pulls you in right away. You empathize with her being a single mom, her determination to have a successful practice, her resolve to be civil to her controlling ex and her guilt over Jack’s attraction to her. It’s a good love story and it certainly helps that Jack’s character is mature, helpful and attractive. [I received an advanced copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.]
Maja
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was my first read from this author. It was an okay read, I will read more in the future. It's about Cara, who is divorced, business woman and lives with her daughter, when one day she hires Jack to help her with her business. The problem is, that Jack remembers her from the past.

Joyce Black
Jan 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Cute Short Story

This was a cute short story, easy to read and finished in no time at all. Good characterizations. This reader finished reading with a smile on her face. Thank you Ms. Morgan!

I voluntarily received an advance review copy of this short story via Booksprout and I am leaving an honest and unbiased review. I have no affiliation to this author.
Booknook Reviews
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a steamy older woman, younger man tale. It is interesting that she used to babysit said man 15 years prior. They make a great team in and out of the bedroom. Yum!

I love Michelle's work and I can't wait for more from her.

Kathy Mccalmon
Sep 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is an older woman younger man romance. Cara used to baby sit Jack when they were younger. 15 years later they have both grown up. can jack prove that they are meant to be? I voluntarily reviewed this ARC.
Tracy Fritts
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
No Turning Back is a well written novella. I truly the storyline. I enjoyed reading about the characters. Its an easy to read story. I look forward to reading more stories by this author.
I read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are of my own.
Tayra Sanders
Jan 27, 2020
Ashley
Feb 09, 2020
Michelle Morgan
Feb 20, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: authored
Sierra
Feb 23, 2020
Neepa Shah-Chittur
Feb 23, 2020

• Hometown Heartless
  • Steele (Wylder Bluffs Mountain Men, #1)
  • Asher (Wylder Bluffs Mountain Men, #2)
  • Coffee Girl (Coffee Book #1)
  • Fragile Longing
  • The Takeover (The Miles High Club, #2)
  • Ford (Hard Hats, #4)
  • Marrying My Billionaire Boss
  • Sweet Temptation
  • ওঙ্কার
  • বাবলি
  • Hood River Rat (Hood River Hoodlums, #1)
  • Frenemies
  • King of Frost (Fae of Darkness, #2)
  • Rules of Engagement
  • Hale (Wylder Bluffs Mountain Men, #3)
  • Into the Clear Water
  • Bachelor Society (The Bachelors Club, #1)
Michelle J Morgan lives in Dallas, Texas with fellow writer, Jeremy Morgan, and their two sons. She is a 2018 RITA Finalist Editor for the romance novella, In His Arms, by Jules Dixon.

Nothing ignites Michelle’s passion for editing like working on her own fiction. Work in Progress is the first release from Michelle’s Love in Progress series. A companion novella, No Turning Back, will release in Fa

News & Interviews