Start by marking “Daddy's Forbidden Room” as Want to Read:
Daddy's Forbidden Room

Daddy's Forbidden Room

“Oh, Kevin, no… you don’t need a boyfriend. What you need is a Daddy.”

Kevin knows his worth. He’s a cute twink who, despite his lack of experience, has a lot to offer. So when life deals him lemons, all he needs is sugar to make lemonade.

A Sugar Daddy that is.

Kevin is ready to throw caution to the wind when he meets a mysterious man who offers him the opportunity of a
Published December 9th 2019 by Acerbi & Villani ltd

To ask other readers questions about Daddy's Forbidden Room, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Daddy's Forbidden Room

Start your review of Daddy's Forbidden Room
~Mindy Lynn~
3 Stars!

This is exactly what I expect from these authors blood and gore with sex thrown in.

Unfortunately it suffered from something that I'm not great with; being short with a lot thrown in too fast. That's why I usually try to stay away from books that are under 200 pages. They hardly ever work for me. There is too much missing and the sex felt off. It was a little awkward and I didn't feel the chemistry.

What I do appreciate about this story is the twisted way these authors minds work. I
Doug
Two stars is for "it was okay" right? That's what this story was for me: just okay.

Both the main characters are a bit bland, and weren't essential to keep me engrossed in the story. The daddy-boy relationship delevoped way too fast, and the secret behind the infamous white door, despite being tempting enough to keep me curious, didn't make this book any better.

The revelation itself wasn't really something unexpected, but Kyle's quick acceptance to it did bothered me.

I know K.A Merikan are
Faye Kennedy
2.5 Stars A good novella of a Daddy and boy at the start. The beginning was a beautiful one as they grew closer over the year but set at a fast pace with time gaps and acceptance. Hot sexy scenes included. The ending of the story takes a dark twist that wasn't nice. Yah definitely a huge trigger for me, when I first read the blurb I thought I could handle this one.
Kevin 18 wanted to study art at Collage but his parents put a stop to that. At a loose end his friend matches him with a Daddy.
*I
Danielle
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was ok
*sigh* And now I'm mad

Soo... This wasn't good. And while I don't believe in trash talking books for the sake of trash talking books, I can't bring myself to sugarcoat this review any more than I already have so let me just say this was pretty bad.

I'm pretty good at recognizing what I like very quickly. Usually when I read something I don't like I'll DNF it, won't write a review, and move on with my life. I'm not the target audience so it kind of sort of makes sense that I wouldn't enjoy it.
Carol (bookish_notes)
I don't know how to rate this one. I mean, it's pretty on-brand with other K.A. Merikan books, but if you're new to their books, this might be shocking? This is a short book, so I do feel like a lot of things were just kind of taken at face value and the story moved on with no further elaborations. The story takes place over a year so there's a lot of time in-between that's glossed over. This is an age-gap romance, but we don't know necessarily by how much? All we know is that Kevin is 18, ...more
Szidi ☼
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
After my very first K.A. Merikan book I was like 'come at me bro' whatever this is. But then I saw the title 'Daddy' and was told it's about daddy kink - and this book was sold to me.

If you knew me then it's nothing new that daddy kink is my ultimate favorite! So I was really excited to read this book. And when I started I couldn't put it down.

I really enjoyed it. Love that it was from Kevin's POV, this way we were blind to Sandro's things too, just as much as Kevin was. This whole 1 year trial
Judith

“I’ll be good to you all night, baby boy. You look so hot in those panties and stockings. Everyone’s a tease in lace. It shows off so much, yet still hides a little. (...)

Well,this was a bit delicious....

A virgin twink+lace panties+stockings+and a dirty talking Italian.

Kevin has more than one problem.Recently out to his parents who aren't best pleased,he sees his dream of going to Art school disappearing when they refuse to help him financially.On top of that he's still a virgin.....

*twirls*
Karen Edwards
Dec 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
The only other book by these authors I've read is The Cattery. Since this book did appeal to me on so many different levels, i.e., Daddy kink, secrets, age gap, Sugar Baby/Sugar Daddy, rent boy, spanking, discipline, lingerie kink, I decided to give it a try. I usually stay away from the romances with the darker elements, but this one had just the right amount for me. The only thing I would have liked was more showing instead of telling on Kevin's part about him and Sandro's time together. I ...more
Moon Flower
Dec 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars, rounded up!

Daddy kink isn't for everyone, but I believe this story pulled it off very well. It was just a slow start for me. For some reason, it took me until around 45% to truly start getting into the story. And since I'm being honest with the review, I only made it to that 45% because I'm very familiar with these authors and know they usually have a nice plot twist and treat for the readers somewhere in the story. Thus, I kept pushing to get to that mark where it went from a nice
 Joyce
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a super quick read. Superb in the Daddy/Twink dynamic. A touch of dark but nothing that will make you squirm. I didn’t realize going in that this was going to check the holiday theme box but it did. Super cute footie Christmas pajamas!

So the secret room itself was just a tad of a let down for me, but honestly I blame it totally on Kay for reading us so much in the fb group that I was dreaming up all kinds of crazy kinky shit. and there wasn’t even vanilla sex in the room! And that’s
Ele
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
What the....This was short but WILD. It went from hearts and flowers to blood and gore in ten seconds flat. Then back to hearts and flowers. Then back to blood and gore. But the ending is a happy one -of course- so hop on the crazy train and enjoy the ride.

So...what we have here is:

-Daddy/boy dynamic, very well done IMO.

-MANTIES (stockings included)

-Crazy hot sex.

-Mystery/ suspense throughout the whole story.

-A touch of dark (although I expected all kinds of crazy shit behind that white door.
Jamie (TheRebelliousReader)
4 stars. Damn! What did I just read? Seriously, that was hot, intense, dark, and crazy as hell. I have quite a few of this author's books on my TBR and this made me want to read them all as soon as possible. The writing was good, the characters were fascinating, the smut was out of this world hot and the ending had me clutching my damn pearls because holy shit I didn't see that coming. Sandro (yum!) and Kevin had such great chemistry and I am impressed at how much the author was able to make ...more
Audrey Pott
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I do love reading a book thinking I know what I’m getting, it’s about Kevin who his best friend Brandon sets him up with a sugar daddy Sandro and intimate hot sexy scenes. I knew it would have some darkness as it’s the Merikan way but didn’t expect what happened, I’m not going to say anymore but honestly you need to buy this story, it had such a WOW factor ending.

I voluntarily reviewed an arc of this book for my honest opinions of which I’m under no obligation to do so. I absolutely recommend
Devoted♥Reader
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once you leave, you can't return.

What a deliciously twisted tale of lace, lust and love. “Sometimes you don’t know what you want until you get it.” This line pretty much sums up my feelings about this book. It gripped me from the first page and didn’t let go. Like Kevin, I wanted to know what was up with his Daddy and the forbidden room and K.A. Merikan didn’t disappoint. A dark and sexy read that makes you crave more.
Monica Vidal
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WTF DID I JUST READ?! This book is WILD! It started sweet and funny and scorching HOT and all of sudden I was clutching my pearls and holding my breath because it got so scary and tense! I had at least 3 theories for the damn white door and NONE of them was the right one.

Sandro (daaamn Daddy) and Kevin are so freaking sexy and the dirty talk...yum yum. Just wish it was longer and there was more mystery and more sexy times.
P Leslie
Dec 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, arc-review, bdsm
*I voluntarily read this book. All opinions stated are solely my own and no one else's*

Sandro was a sexy daddy and don’t even get me started on that filthy mouth of his. I wanted to unravel his secrets and the mystery surrounding him.

Kevin and Sandro’s daddy/boy relationship progressed fast. Their scenes were intense, raw and full of hunger and need. However, sometimes it felt like things were moving too fast where I didn’t get to enjoy daddy and his boy.
Rachel
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome read! First time author for me and I'm hooked. Kevin and Sandro are kinky, sexy and mixed with dark moments that I couldn't put it down. I love how these two are different and not your typical daddy/boy, a dynamic that gives the story a edge. The mystery, the hints of holiday themes and it had everything I want. Both characters want to consume each other and I already want to re-read it. I voluntarily reviewed an 'Advance Author’s Copy' of this book.
Sandra
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Auto buy

These ladies write way beyond my expectations that they are an auto buy for me. I don't even have to read the blurb to know that I'm about to get taken for a ride. I get so immersed in their books I feel like I've entered the story myself and are experiencing the emotions they convey in their books. And don't get me started on the book covers. Some of the best I've seen, never cookie cutter. I highly recommend this book and want more of Sandro's and Kevin's story.
Heather
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don't have any complaints about this story. It was short, but sometimes stories don't have to be drawn out. I got moderately freaked out at the end and I think this story would probably be more suited to Halloween than Christmas, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. This is my first from this writing team, but I'm sure it won't be my last.
Nicoletta
On one hand it was hot. Very hot.
On the other, I was perplexed by how easily Kevin accepts what Sandro really does for a living and what he's forced to do to save Sandro and himself. The easy acceptance and the fact that after that everything is good and jolly makes me think the year of isolation affected him not unlike Stockholm syndrome.
It was enjoyable but didn't fully convince me.
michaela ⚘
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, m-m, hot
I’ve been binging these authors books all week long and this short one is exactly what I’ve come to expect from them. Very hot, hooked me from the start and the suspense part had me wishing the book was longer. Loved the MCs together...just wished we could’ve seen their relationship develop more instead of the time jumping — but that’s to be expected from short reads.

four stars
Thea™
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Short, very nice read! Although short, it was a complete story. Would have loved to know more about Sandro's business; his story could make a great full length novel. The 'forbidden room' was nothing what I expected and I was even a little disappointed we didn't get to see more of it, more details what happened in there, lol! Could have been a great story too!
I like Daddy/twink stories, but somehow - can't explain exactly why - whining 'yes Daddy, please Daddy' comments are annoying and
Anna Rita
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this new short story so much. It had so many of my favorite things, like a character with a shady look and a secret life, Daddy kink, dirty talk, lingerie kink (because the world needs more men in sexy lingerie u.u) and some action, both in the bedroom and not ;)

Kevin can looks like a cute and sweet guy, but we will learn that he's also a very horny boy in needs for a real man, and who better than Sandro can satisfy him?

Sandro hides a large part of his life from Kevin, but when their
Haylie
So good!

I couldn’t put it down!! So well written and a real page turner! Loved the development of the relationship between Sandro and Kevin, and so glad they got their happy ever after!
Cora
Shelves: action-love
K A Merikan never fails. Just enough kink-drama-action and suspence. I'm just sorry it wasn't longer.
Maria Antonietta
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
These women never disappoint me
Kevin & Sandro' story is sweet, very hot, and with a bit of surprise and darkness that makes everything more enjoyable
Elizabeth
Dec 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Classic KA Merikan. Hot sex, crazy ride, gore and guts, and an HEA. Really enjoyed the ride.
Kristina
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, favorites
This story was awesome! A great blend of sweet, hot and a little bit of suspense.
Elizabeth Marshall
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. The chemistry between Sandro and Kevin was off the charts. It was definitely a steamy read. And I totally did not expect the twist at the end.

• The Guy in the Window
  • Rules for Santa (Davey's Rules #3)
  • Their Boy (The Game, #2)
  • Kyle & Nick (Beautiful Shame #1)
  • Mr. Naughty List (Home for the Holidays, #2)
  • Randall & Hudson (Beautiful Shame, #2)
  • Top Priority (The Game #1)
  • His Sugar Daddy
  • Infamous (Famous, #2)
  • Rocket Science
  • Secret With Bonus Material
  • Out of Bounds (Blue Devils, #2)
  • You do You: Proud to Be Fabulous
  • Headstrong Like Us (Like Us, #6)
  • Just a Bit Ruthless (Straight Guys, #6)
  • The Burnout Generation
  • A Daddy for the Cowboy
  • Spoiled Perfection
(Goodreads profile run by Kat)

K. A. Merikan are a team of writers who try not to suck at adulting, with some success. Always eager to explore the murky waters of the weird and wonderful, K.A. Merikan don’t follow fixed formulas and want each of their books to be a surprise for those who choose to hop on for the ride.

K.A. Merikan have a few sweeter M/M romances as well, but they specialize in the