Start by marking “Mission: Her Freedom (Team 52, #6)” as Want to Read:
Mission: Her Freedom (Team 52, #6)

Mission: Her Freedom

(Team 52 #6)

A badass combat medic will do anything to save her friend and teammate, but on the run from some very bad guys, she starts to look at her tattooed tech geek friend in a very different way…

Published November 24th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Mission, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mission

Start your review of Mission: Her Freedom (Team 52, #6)
Marta Cox
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Oo it's been a while since this author gave her readers a team 52 book but it was good to be back in Vegas with them. This story start with poor geeky Brooks in serious trouble as he's been attacked and taken by mad men hoping to use a powerful and destructive artefact. Good thing his teammate Callie is suspicious when he doesn't show up but pretty soon she's in just as much trouble as he is !
I have to commend this author on her imagination because she always gives her readers a fast paced and
Elodie
Mission: Her Freedom
Team 52 Series #6
Anna Hackett
Release date 11/24/2019

Blurb :

Former Naval Intelligence officer Brooks Jameson might have lots of muscles and ink, but he’s a proud geek. He loves computers and his job—taking care of all things tech for his covert, black
Cc
Nov 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook, ku, 2019
Callie and Brooks

He’s the tech guy of Team 52 so why was he kidnapped and facing torcher? What did they want and would Team 52 even know he was missing?

Callie’s instincts were telling her she needed to check on Brooks when he didn’t show up to a team get together. She tracts him to an abandoned building site where she goes in to save him.

Callie and Brooks were hot together. I found the artifact story a little weak this time around.
Cailin
The medic and the geek

All the stars!! Once again Anna Hackett and her wildly awesome Team 52 get all the stars!!!! Action, abductions, monstrous villans with powerful artifacts; brilliant, geeky, gorgeous Brooks and cool under pressure, totally badass and equally gorgeous Callie face it all together and discover something more. And I discovered my new favourite book! Seriously, read this! You won't be sorry!!!!!
Iman
Nov 27, 2019 rated it liked it
I feel like I should have loved it but did not...it is a really weird feeling, plus I did not feel like the two main characters matched with one another
Marlene
Nov 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Originally published at Reading Reality

This is a very different take on whether the ends justify the means than yesterday’s book. Although there are other similarities.

Both are in the romantic suspense/action adventure vein, so in both stories the romance is fast and adrenaline fueled from the very beginning.

But Brooks Jameson and Callie Kimura’s romance, while it happens fast and furious, doesn’t come out of complete left field. Well, it does to them, but not to the reader. Because these two
Carey S.
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As with any Anna Hackett book, the reader can expect to be entertained with her vivid imagination; this is true with this book as well. Brooks Jameson is the computer guru for Team 52. In this book, Brooks has been kidnapped because some nasty folks want him to break into the Team 52 database and find some information for them on a special artifact. He refuses, and torture ensues. Callie Kimura and Brooks are good friends, and when he doesn’t show for an event he had been looking forward to, ...more
Nikki Brooks
Brooks may be the resident tech geek for Team 52 but he is not your average Geek. He is tall, got muscles in all the right places and the ink...oh the ink that man has!!

He's spent most of his adult life trying to leave the former academically advanced but still naive boy he used to be behind. His family are all kick-ass, especially his mother (who I wanna be whn I grow up!). He;s the token brainaic, always feeling left out even though they are a very close family.

Callie became a pararescueman
Ria
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, suspense
Alex (HEABookNerd)
Series:Team 52 #6
Rating: 4 stars - it was enjoyable

One Sentence Summary: Brooks Jameson has been crushing on his best friend and teammate, Callie Kimura, for a while but there's no way a sexy woman like Callie would be interested in nerdy Brooks.

I think Callie and Brooks might be my favorite couple of the whole series so I really enjoyed Mission: Her Freedom. Brooks is everything I love in a hero; he's smart and nerdy, sexy, and he has tattoos! *swoons* He has no reason to believe that Callie
Kelly
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's always a hoot to dive into another Team 52 adventure/romance. It's the crazy sort of action and sexy times I've been in the mood for lately and yesssssssss.

Seriously. Brooks and Callie have a healthy respect for one another both physically and mentally before Brooks was abducted, but they weren't necessarily looking at one another with an eye toward hopping into bed until they ended up cut off from the rest of the team trying to escape a very bad situation. All of a sudden they were hyper
Jannie Cv
A whirlwind of action!
Team 52 is at it again. This time, a freak storm catches their attention. I do so love their ability to respond quickly, do in-depth research, and accurately surmise the source of the problems they face. Some of the fun of this series is looking up, for myself, the places and cultures the team is investigating!
I adore Brooks! What a brilliant mind he has. He comes up with some incredible solutions to problems they face, and although he’s not exactly the battling type, he
JML
Omg I lo e Brooks and Callie

As I've said before I love almost everything Anna Hackett! Team 52 is a great series each one is better than the last. I loved Callie and Brooks relationship. True d's turned lovers is one of my favorites. As always this book was filled with intense action, adventure and passion. Watching the team take down another insane villain while passion ignites between two of the team's most Important players. Callie is an awesome badass combat medic who has some tragedy from
Sherill
ENTERTAINING HEART-MELTING PASSIONATE ROMANCE

“Mission: Her Freedom explodes with spine-chilling action, breathtaking scene descriptions, humor, a romance that sizzles, and a fabulous happy forever. Love Brooks in glasses. An entrancing story that had me craving more at the end.

Callie and Brooks are best friends. Brooks loves his job and his quirky shirts. He also has a hot wild side. Callie the cool team medic, has a haunting reason she became one. Lady Luck is on Callie’s side when she finds
Dora
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kidnapped because of his skills Brooks was in great danger. A powerful an extremely dangerous artifact in the hands of the enemy was causing havoc and threatening them all. Brook was a geek with a story of love disappointment and when his dire situation made him notice Callie, his old doubts resourced. Callie was still struggling with a guilt that she had not overcome despite her strength and skills. With Brook’s security at stake she had to draw strength and courage. Brook was passionate and ...more
Jenny Delandro
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Brook and Callie ... finally

He is a tattooed computer genius with a crush a bad ass marine medic, Callie.
He is mobbed and taken by fanatics... but Callie had a bad feeling. So she tries to work out where he was ... then she finds a valued(by Brook) computer part lying on the road and a group of pedestrians tell her of a fight where a guy got taken...
They have to contend with a fanatic who intends to ‘cleanse the world’ for the righteous to create nirvana using an artefact her own father tried to
Ashley
Callie and Brooks have been friends for a long time but everything changes when Brooks is kidnapped. During the rescue she realizes she has feelings for Brooks and they continue to develop while they are tracking down the artifact.

I have loved Brooks, and his t-shirt collection, from the beginning and I am so happy he finally found someone. Callie is such a tough female but she hides a lot of pain. Brooks accepts her and helps her work through her past and be whole again. I really loved these
Rosemarie Grainer
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brooks is the sexiest geek around!

And he finally gets his badass girl! Callie can take care of herself and when Brooks gets kidnapped, she springs into action! This story is non-stop action from start to finish. Team 52 gets the job done, whatever it takes! I won't say more because I don't want to give it away.

This book has a supersonic pace, an intense tone and an action oriented storyline with good character development and some steamy scenes. The characters are larger than life and can kick
Alma Spivey
Geek Gets Girl

So there is hope for everyone out there. Callie and Brooks complement each other well and for once the geek is a guy and the tough person is a woman. Always love the smart, tough, selfless women in these books. They get to take care of their men. The men are are rugged, handsome and smart and they all fall hard. As usual, another awesome adventure from Anna Hackett. Looking forward to many more.
Niki
So freaking good!

Ahhhh! HOW IS THIS SERIES SO AWESOME!! Honestly, it’s amazing how creative and entertaining this author is. The stories, while clearly not real, FEEL possible and are so completely captivating. I just can’t pull away from it once I’ve started, it’s so good! Brooks and Callie had the awesome friends-to-lovers, unexpected romance that seemed to start so slowly, but then just caught fire. I can’t wait to see how the next one turns out!
Patricia
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well Worth the Wait

I loved the story of Brooks and Callie. Anna’s stories have just the right amount of romance, passion, and adventure. I read every word because they are fresh and push the plot. Sometimes a series can get dull and repetitive, that is not the case with this series. I can’t wait for Axel and Natalie to come together. And please give us taste of Jonah and more backstory for him. I know his love story will be epic!
BreRile
Dec 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Callie and Brooks

Another solid entry in the series but somehow not as much fun as Ty's book or Blair's. Nevertheless you'll still root for the geek and bad ass to get their happy ending. Thankfully the story doesn't get too bogged down in the emotional baggage both are lugging around.
Annette Reavis
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story!

Team 52 series is one of my favorites. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas waiting for the next book in the series. Brooks was one of my favorite hero's - what's not to love - a sexy geek with muscles and tattoos! This is a fantastic read with lots of action, adventure and steamy romance. Once you start you won't want to put this one down!
Carol L
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brooks and Callie

As usual, full of suspense and action. Loved the fact that two of the Team 52 members found more than friendship. Their relationship is often sweet but quickly gets hot and dirty. Tie it up with a big bow called love. Love this series but hate the wait for the next book!
Christine
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is part of a series, but can be read as a stand-alone. Ms. Hackett is an exceptional author who delivers action packed stories with interesting characters and steamy romance. In this friends to lovers story, opposites do attract and create a story that quickly sucks you in and keeps you reading until the last page! Who needs to eat or sleep, when you have something this good to read!
Robin
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brooks has always been my favorite of Team 52 (or maybe I just covet his t-shirt collection) so I was eagerly waiting for this book. I am not disappointed. Brooks and Cali are a great match balancing each other to make a great team. Both are also taken out of their comfort range and find they can do more, be more, than they thought. All in all, a great read. Enjoy!
Karen Fisher
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story about a geek and a warrior! Totally entertaining while delivering heart pounding action. I have to say it was a brilliant touch blinding the snipers. I received an advanced copy of this book and freely leave this honest review.
Juanita E. Arp
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great story, this series is wonderful. There is always plenty of action and the chemistry and interaction between the characters is wonderful. I can't wait for the next book. I received this book as a FREE ARC copy to read and I voluntarily leave this review.
CAROLE RIDDELL
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

I love this series and can't wait for the next one!! Anna is a fantastic author who writes a good story. Each one stands out on its own and they are all full of action and romance. Hurry up with the next in the series please!!!
Karen
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Not Stuff

Your book is amazing. Love that badass team 52 can all have different strengths come together. They fight hard and Callie and Brooks complete each other. Love forever.
I recommend this book to everyone!
I am eagerly waiting for Axel and Natalie's story!

• Pets in Space 4
  • Callie's Catastrophe (Icehome, #9)
  • Alien Surgeon’s Seduction (Warriors of the Lathar Book 10)
  • Dark Matters (Class 5, #4)
  • Kraev (Warriors Of Rae, #1)
  • Wildfire Sea Dragon (Fire & Rescue Shifters: Wildfire Crew, #3)
  • Alien Hope (Alien Invasion, #5)
  • Nadine's Champion (Icehome, #8)
  • Sextus (Galaxy Pirates, #1)
  • Fractured Souls (Darkstar Mercenaries, #3)
  • Hector (Outback Shifters #1)
  • Dragon Meets Girl (Forgotten Dragons, #2)
  • Alien Alliance (Alien Invasion, #4)
  • A Dragon for Christmas (Shifters for Christmas Book 2)
  • Alien Warrior's Secret (Warriors of the Lathar, #9)
  • Caveman Alien’s Enemy (Caveman Aliens, #10)
  • Planet Killer (Star Kingdom #6)
  • Jackie and the Giant: Cosmic Fairy Tales
I’m Anna and I’m a USA Today bestselling author who’s passionate about action romance. I love stories that combine the thrill of falling in love with the excitement of action, danger and adventure. I write about people overcoming unbeatable odds and achieving seemingly impossible goals. I like to believe it’s possible for all of us to do the same.

My parents are to blame for my insatiable need to

Team 52 (6 books)
  • Mission: Her Protection (Team 52, #1)
  • Mission: Her Rescue (Team 52, #2)
  • Mission: Her Security (Team 52, #3)
  • Mission: Her Defense (Team 52, #4)
  • Mission: Her Safety (Team 52 #5)