Start by marking “Crystal Wing Academy: Book Three, Unraveler” as Want to Read:

Crystal Wing Academy: Book Three, Unraveler

(Crystal Wing Academy #3)

My first winter at Crystal Wing Academy brings frigid weather, intense magical classes, and...a hunter.

After defeating the nightlace vine eager to kill every outling on campus, I'm feeling cocky. But nothing ever goes smoothly for me, does it?

The good news first. I've not only figured out how to ride an aldakor, I've convinced the naiad living in the moat I can be
Published January 10th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Crystal Wing Academy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crystal Wing Academy

Start your review of Crystal Wing Academy: Book Three, Unraveler
Kimberly Gordon-Bercich
You likes meeeeee!

So cute! The ending is totes adorable. The bad guy was a twist I only halfway expected. Alex broke my heart and surprised me. Such a confounding little creature with the heart the size of a dragon.
Jaime basham
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fab series

Perfect ending to the series!!! Absolutely loved it and could not put it down!! Highly reccomend this to anyone and everyone
Mary Lou Hoffman
UNRAVELER is the third book in the Crystal Wing Academy series. This is a continuing series and must be read in the order of release.

This series has been fantastic from the beginning, but still the best was in this last book. I loved every minute of the wonderful mysteries as they were presented and slowly resolved.

Plenty of mystery, a light romance, and a ton of heart! I couldn’t have imagined a better finish.

This may be the last book in the Crystal Wing Academy series, but there is going to be
Tiffany
After reading this book, I wanted to write and post this review to share my honest experiences toward the story.

This was an amazing conclusion to the series. While book 1 focuses on academy life and excellently builds the magic academy story, and book 2 focuses on mystery and suspense, trying to track who was killing the outlings, book 3 mashes it all up with even more intrigue and suspense. This time, things are trickier for Fleur – but that just makes things so exciting. I just loved this
Nicole
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Debbie Turk
Jan 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Twists & Turns, Surprises - Good & Bad!! 3.5 Stars
(Read using Kindle Unlimited)
Crystal Wing Academy: Book Three, Unraveler

A lot happens in this conclusion!! The twists & turns with the characters was really well done. Fleur was amazing & amazingly stubborn, as usual. But this time it became unbelievable to me, unfortunately. I loved the entire world build, it's really dynamic. The magic & creatures are magnificent.

It was enjoyable but it all felt a bit too convoluted to me,
Steiner
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
The last installment of the story.
After losing Donovan to a bespellemnt
Fleur has now a spell who his forbidden her to flit, attacked by a prankster and on top of that could die because of Serum on her hand.
She made a deal with Katya ( even though everyone has told her it wasn't a good idea)

I would have love to see the king and fleur at the end.
And see how Tria discovered her lineage with Fleur.

One question stay unanswered : is Blaine still alive and if Cloven sons died 20 year ago how is it
Kimi
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful end to an Amazing Series!

I absolutely loved every moment of this story. Apart of me is so sad to see it come to an end. But also I am so happy to hear that there will be a spin-off to this series! So looking forward to reading that once it comes out! I can’t recommend this series enough. It is by far my favorite supernatural paranormal Academy series. It has everything that makes for a wonderful addicting read! I have to admit I really hope that I’ll see some of the characters from
Rachel Eyre
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow, what a finish. I had no idea where the story would take me next and was put through the ringer a bit. Several mysteries solved and what an amazing heroine Fleur is.

The author creates some amazing creatures and plants in her stories that make me sad I don’t love in this world.

Great academy series, very light on the romance if that bothers you but still very enjoyable.

Disclosure: I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Chelsea
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bravo!

I've read so many iffy books lately, this one caught me by surprise. Very well done, although I'm still wiping tears out of my eyes and mildly cursing the author for making me cry. I'm stoked for Darkwater Reformatory too. This universe is well written with great character development that kept me guessing right until the big reveal. I'd give it more stars if I could, Thank you!
Stephanie
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Disclosure: I had the opportunity to read an advance copy of UNRAVELER in exchange for an honest review

UNRAVELER concludes the CRYSTAL WING ACADEMY series, for fans of Harry Potter and other great Academy novels. After the cliffhanger in book 2, I was excited to get my hands on the finale to see the conclusion to Fleur's adventure. I wasn't disappointed. Great friendship, a cute love interest, and magical mystery all combine in this book. I absolutely loved it!
Stacy Gallina
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow what an ending

This book was emotional and endearing. Emotional because Fleur had to go through so many moments that broke my heart. Endearing because she became closer with her friends and gained more. This book was one of the best endings that I have read. It caused so many emotions. Overall, this was an excellent series.
Merricat Alexander
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh. Of all three books this one was my favorite there were twists and turns I was not expecting at all and some that had me yelling out “what the Fae?!” There we’re reveals that made me so happy and excited! I loved this so much and I shared some tears too. I still want a Capria of my own. I look forward to the next series from This author following Tria!!
Pam Collins
Magical!

A wonderfully imaginative series! It has amazing creatures and endearing characters. The mysteries keep going into the next series, which means there's more Magic in my future reading. Enjoy!
Jennifer Dunski
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I'm floored...this story was magnificent!
Fleur is a great character with some amazing side characters throughout the book. The storyline was absolutely amazing, with a great plot.
Magic, action and drama make this story incredibly exciting!
Madison Dillon
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a sweet ending

I loved this trilogy. Marty’s writing sweeps you into a new world with ease. I fell in love with these characters and I am so excited to get more of their stories in the Darkwater series next.
Kathy Yu
Jan 11, 2020 rated it did not like it
Didn’t get it

I stopped caring about the heroine when she was willing to die for her hand. I just didn’t get it. Normally, typos and missing words don’t bother me, but maybe because I didn’t care for the storyline they were bothersome.
Genni Piatt
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There were literally so many amazing things about this series and I'm sad to see it end. I can't wait for the next series with Tria. This world and the characters were so well developed. I didn't know what to expect as the book went on. What great story telling!!!
Moone Enterprises / L & R Shackleton
This is an amazing book definitely recommend and the plot is amazing.
Krystal gaston
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I don't want this series to end. I enjoyed the characters, the drama and everything about it.
Roxy Griffin
Jan 17, 2020
shelice walker
Jan 13, 2020
Svetlana
rated it did not like it
Jan 13, 2020
Jan 15, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Firstborn Academy: Shadow Witch
  • Firstborn Academy: Shadow Reaper
  • Prophecies (Darkblood Academy #4)
  • Fated Magic (Academy of the Elites, #3)
  • Titania Academy Book One: Faerie Misborn
  • Shadowborn Academy: Year One (Dark Fae Academy Series, #1)
  • Reborn in Flames (Reborn, #1)
  • Demigods Academy - Year Three (Young Adult Supernatural Urban Fantasy)
  • Firstborn Academy: Shadow Trials
  • Broken Magic (Academy of the Elites, #2)
  • Vicious Arts (Royals of Villain Academy #8)
  • Grim Witchery (Royals of Villain Academy #7)
  • The Secret Witch (The Coven: Academy Magic #5)
  • Drowning Studies (Artemis University #2)
  • Upended Life (Artemis University #1)
  • Untamed Magic (Academy of the Elites, #1)
  • Hybrid Academy: Year One
  • The Missing Wolf (Familiar Empire #1)
Marty writes young adult fiction and infuses it with suspense, romance, and a touch of humor. When she’s not dreaming up ways to mess with her character’s lives, she works as an RN. She lives in New England with her husband, three children, three geriatric cats, and a spunky Yorkie pup who keeps her on her toes.

She’s a member of YARWA and a PAN member of RWA, as well a four-year PitchWars mentor.

Crystal Wing Academy (3 books)
  • Outling