Start by marking “Booty and the Beast (Touchdowns and Tiaras #5)” as Want to Read:
Booty and the Beast (Touchdowns and Tiaras #5)

Booty and the Beast

(Touchdowns and Tiaras #5)

When the devastatingly gorgeous and arrogant Nick Hart seeks me out after five long years, I’d hoped he’d begin our conversation with an over-due apology, not an invitation to his bed.

Apparently, nothing had changed about the egotistical athlete from high school—not his devilishly sculpted body or his dream of making the professional football league.

But raw talent and
Published December 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Booty and the Beast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Booty and the Beast

Start your review of Booty and the Beast (Touchdowns and Tiaras #5)
Karen's Bookshelf
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-ir-reads
Although the title gives a nod to the fairy tale classic, Booty and the Beast is definitely not your love at first sight story. Nick and Charisma have history from when they were school and it wasn't full of smiley faces or beating heart emoji's. Years later these two run into each other and it's still not a joyous reunion, but both need favors from each other and they decide that even though it's not the best solution, maybe they can make the best of their individual situations. Who knows, in ...more
Michal Inbar
Dec 13, 2019 rated it did not like it
Dnf 13%

Sorry, the last time I've read this author was 2016. Apparently my taste changed.

The hero hurt the heroine when they were in high school because she was a big girl back than. He was and still is just an ass.
And now he did not redeem himself before the heroin gave him another chance.

He was cheasy and cocky like blah. She was too easy.

Nothing new.

Jamielee
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, sports, dnf, na
I love a good sports romance and enemy's to lovers. I felt compassion for the Hero the entire book and felt very little for the Leading Lady. He had a sad and lonely childhood with no one to look out for him or take care of him, he did everything he could to get a chance to play football, he was beaten and abused. He continue to fight and never accepted defeat. The Leading Lady? She was bullied for being fat in high school and then changed her life around and became fit.
Now lets talk about that
Limecello
Jan 01, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2020
I'm a liiiiitle bit torn between making this 2 stars and 3 stars.
[Granted - like I said in the last review I just posted; I have started drinking so. ... And maybe that's a positive for this book.]

Anyway - admittedly I could be wrong. But I'm 98% sure Sosie Frost is Black. I said a few books back "self, you REALLY need to read more books that have Black heroines/characters written by Black authors."

I also would've read this book regardless, because I've liked a number of Sosie Frost books in the
Kari Hansen
Dec 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
harisma is the nutritionist for the football team and has come a long way from the overweight teenager who was humiliated in the worst way possible by a boy she thought was a friend. Years later he has reappeared in her life but this time he wants her help.

Despite all his setbacks Nick hasn’t given up on his dreams of a professional football career but if he wants that to happen he needs Charisma’s assistance but things are able to become complicated when she demands something from him in
Rochelle
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
This is the first book that I have read from this author and I really enjoyed this story. Nick and Charisma were such a great couple. They have such great chemistry even though they had a past that wasn’t so good. They have a lot of back and forth because of the past that they share. Will they be able to overcome their past and work on the present and future to get the HEA that they deserve? Wonderful story and wonderful characters and I can’t wait to read more from this author.

I received a free
Sara Oxton
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Booty and the Beast by Sosie Frost a five-star read that is like a touchdown in the endzone. Nick Hart is possible one of the most determined men I have ever read, he just had something about him that made your skin tingle with his strength. Charisma Cassandra Cassidy is one lucky lady, even if she doesn’t quiet realise it yet. This novel has made me want to eat healthier, it made me want to try wheatgrass. (maybe only as I would do just about anything to get a glimpse into the locker room at ...more
Pamela
Dec 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nick Hart is used to having it all in football and with women. He left Charisma behind after breaking her heart. Now he is back asking her for a favor to get an in with the team tryouts. Charisma needs help with fending off her matchmaking mother and Nick could be the perfect fake boyfriend for the job. Nick has never told Charisma why he left her in the past. Can these two overcome their turbulent past to have a future?

I received a copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a
Kim
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sosie Frost does it again! We've got characters that you fall in love with and visits from some favorites in this series. Nick and Charisma have the chemistry and storyline that pulls you in. You'll laugh, cry and wanna kick their behinds for some of the choices made. There's lots of second chance romances out there. This one is worth it!
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
They have high school history. When Nick ask Charisma for a favor to get him in for the private try outs, she had a personal agenda of her own. Can these two put the past behind to build a future? This cute story will have you cheering for Nick and Charisma and their drama draws you in as well.

Kelly DeMarco
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rom Com at it’s best with Nick and Charisma’s second chance
Booty And The Beast by Sosie Frost is another remarkably well written romantic comedy by this author. She always delivers a highly engaging and entertaining read with laugh out loud moments, tension building to explosive chemistry, emotionally devastating heartbreak and a much deserved resolution in the form of the must have HEA.
Nick and Charisma are friends to enemies to mutual use to friends with benefits. These two have many things in
Heather Wamboldt
Dec 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Booty and the Beast is a good second chance romance. The storyline is well written and engaging, with drama, humour, hijinks, a matchmaking mama, and a man who always wants to have his way... with Charisma.

I read and reviewed this book with no obligation.
Nephy
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hilarious characters. Witty banter. Sexy as hell comebacks. Strong heroine. Damaged hero. Moderate angst.
What more can I ask for?
☆☆Hannah☆☆
This was a good read. Charisma and Nick went to high school together. He ended up hurting her and she never got over what he did. Years later Nick needs her help. She wants revenge but of course instead they fall in love. Thankfully after all they go through they get their happy ending.
Mae Dixon
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Charisma works as a nutritionist for the Rivets, Nick is obsessed with playing football for team. They know each other from their high school days when she was an overweight teen that was being teased. In the end they both need each other she needs a fake boyfriend to get her mom off her back in exchange to help him in his quest to play the sport he loves.The banter between these two was hilarious.

Stephanie
I hate football, but even this book won me over just a tad! I did think that Nick should have been more remorseful than “don’t dwell on the past” and I honestly just had to ignore that he was such a dick back then to even tolerate him as a character. Oh well cosmic Karma gave him a sucky after high school life as payment. But I would definitely re-read this book!
Darkdamsel
4 Stars for Sosie Frost's signature bwwm sports, enemies to romance novel. Although the title implies a connection to the classic story of The Beauty and the Beast, there was only vague reminders of the former. This does not take away from the story line which unfolds with flashbacks to the past. I loved the hero Nick, who is the quintessential alpha male, who survives on pure determination and grit but also with a side of vulnerability. I also loved the heroine Charisma who did not fold under ...more
Courtney Turner
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It has been so long since I’ve read and Ironfield Rivets book! I have missed these guys! And the best thing about these books is you get right back into this world right from the beginning. Jack, Lachlan, Jude and Cole! And you get to meet Nick. He is not like any Rivet you have read before. This boy is determined and will do anything to become a starter. Even Charisma a person in his past he truly wronged. But she doesn’t make it easy. They are both cut from the same cloth so this book is ...more
Jeeves Reads Romance
5-star banter, 3-star hero

From the moment Nick and Charisma lay eyes on each other in this steamy, intense romantic comedy, the chemistry was there. The opening scene is straight up FANTASTIC with some of the best banter I’ve read. Nick puts his foot in his mouth in a BIG way and it was so fun to read. But it also paints the picture of who our hero is deep down - a cocky, over the top dog whose singleminded pursuit of his dream is only interrupted by his desire to get Charisma into his bed. It
Viper Spaulding
Dec 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Terrific story, if you like hate-sex and anger described as love.

I'll start with the positives: this dialogue-driven story is well-written, engaging, and definitely kept me reading. Charisma is a strong female lead, one who's overcome a lot to create the life she has, even though she deserves more. It consists almost entirely of witty repartee between Charisma and Nick, with the author's trademark array of outrageous secondary characters and situations that intentionally go way over the top.

Miss D.
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The latest book in the Ironfield Rivets series is the story of Charisma and Nick. While the books in this series are standalone romances, it is a pure treat to read all the novels as each romance is so captivating and entertaining. Sosie Frost is very good with sexy, flirtatious banter between her lead couples and "Booty and the Beast" is no exception.

Nick and Charisma have a very rocky history. Friendly in high school, Nick had betrayed Charisma in a heartbreaking way causing her much pain and
Shadiedaze
Dec 02, 2019 rated it liked it
I am a huge Sosie Frost fan and I have read all of the Ironfield Rivets books. Each Rivet player is special in his own way. I have been waiting for another Rivets novel for ages. The love story of Charisma and Nick began way before they meet up in the juice bar in Ironfield. We get a glimpse, early on, the type of person Nick was prior to wanting to be a Rivet. He is not likeable. He is every high school nerd, fat girl, underdog nightmare. He was also every girls dream; a bad boy from the wrong ...more
Stacey Timmons
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nick and Charisma.

Charisma works for the Rivets as their nutritionist and they all run away and cower from her, lol. She loves her job and wants what's best for everyone on the team. She has issues from high school and doesn't want anyone to know what she used to be like. She's worked hard to get to where she is now but deep inside, she still feels like that same girl from high school.

Nick is arrogant, determined and downright flirty. He wants on any football team but they've ALL rejected him.
Gabehalliburtonyahoo.com
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Charisma and Nick are seeking redemption for high school misunderstandings. They were friends in high school but Nick was influenced to play a devastating prank on Charisma, a fat girl, which shattered her. Charisma turned the experience into a positive re making her image and body into perfection. However, she has an empty life dedicated to her work on the Rivets football team. Nick blows his knee out in a bad car accident and his life is a constant struggle to over come his injury and a ...more
Stephanie Sistrunk
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was ok
I didn’t completely hate the book just mostly. That being said I am a fan of this author but some parts were a little too fatphobic for me. I don’t think that’s the author’s intentions, but it is how it reads in this story to me. Charisma was bigger in high school, she lost over 100+ pounds, and now has Nick’s attention. She lost weight and she happy/unhappy? She’s literally called fat several times, unironically. I had to stop reading it a couple times, because it made me upset. I literally ...more
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it

Two lonely people, frightened to commit to anything or anyone. Both running from their high school and childhood failings.
Charisma has a great job, an amazing body, an interfering family but no real life.
Nick has nothing except football and he hasn’t even really got that.
Terrified that the rivets are his last chance at a professional football career he sweet talks Charisma into helping him get a tryout with the team. Charisma hates Nick and all he put her through in high school, his
Renata Gill
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book had me laughing at Charisma's family, mother and the team players that will do any thing to avoid the nutritionist at all cost!!!!
A type of second chance at friendship rather than romance as the two main characters were never romantically involved in high school...that turns into a turbulent romance that will have you gasping at the lengths the two will go to to destroy their relationship and deny that they need or love each even though their hearts are breaking and crying out for each
Alex Davenport
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Booty and the Beast by Sosie Frost is a winner! I lost count of the number of times that I laughed out loud. This book is part of the Touchdowns & Tiaras series (that I highly recommend) but it is not necessary to read the other books to understand Booty and the Beast. I did receive a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. It is an amazing book and can be found as part of the Kindle Unlimited Library. No spoilers!

Welcome back to the Ironfield Rivets (with
Carol 27
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Charisma is no longer THAT girl from high school. Too bad the one guy who knows her best has turned up wanting a favour. Has she forgiven Nick for his past actions, or is this the perfect opportunity for her to settle the score? I enjoyed the teasing and sexy innuendos along with the push and pull between Charisma and Nick. Charisma’s mother was very entertaining in her scheming but some of her actions were a bit cringe-worthy despite the laughter they provided. I found the shenanigans and ...more
Susanh
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another Sosie Frost Touchdown!

Charisma has done everything that she can to get away from her past. She’s lost over 100 pounds and tried to forget the boy that made her high school years a nightmare. Until she finds out that the very same boy is looking for her. Add to that a mother that is turning over every rock to find her a husband. And things are about to get interesting.

Nick is running out of options. Football is all he knows and he’s traveled all over the country and Canada fighting for a
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Rashid: Her Ruthless Boss: 50 Loving States, Hawaii
  • The Bravest Hero (Curvy Girls Club #2)
  • Crayson
  • Redemption (AmBw Romantic Suspense)
  • Roots of the Wicked
  • The Holiday Boyfriend
  • Her Russian Defender: An International Legacies Romance
  • STONE: Her Ruthless Enforcer: 50 Loving States, North Carolina
  • The Gatekeeper: A Myths, Legends, and Monsters Paranormal Romance
  • Her Icelandic Protector
  • Illicit (War #2)
  • Odin's Honor (A Very Alpha Christmas #7)
  • The Nordic Lightning
  • Cato's Heart: a Standalone Novella
  • Her Mistletoe Minotaur: A BWWM Paranormal Holiday Romance (A Very Alpha Christmas Book 1)
  • Accidental Shield
  • Her Silent Knight: AMBW Paranormal Romance (A Very Alpha Christmas Book 8)
  • I Like The Way You Hurt

Touchdowns and Tiaras (5 books)
  • Beauty and the Blitz (Touchdowns and Tiaras #1)
  • Bad Boy's Baby (Bad Boys, #1; Touchdowns and Tiaras #2)
  • Once Upon a Half-Time (Touchdowns and Tiaras #3)
  • Happily Ever All-Star (Touchdowns and Tiaras #4)