Start by marking “The Weekend” as Want to Read:
The Weekend

The Weekend

Successful restauranteur Clark McCullough has planned the ultimate proposal for his girlfriend of over three years, acclaimed actress Erica Landry. Together in New York in the days before Christmas, Clark has snow on the streets, the rink at Rockefeller Center on reserve, and the perfect suite at The Peninsula. With Erica away at publicity engagements, Clark busies himself ...more
Published November 25th 2019 by Silver Phoenix

To ask other readers questions about The Weekend, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Weekend

Start your review of The Weekend
Highfaefiction
Dec 03, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5
This book ending absolutely devastated me, but I love that it did. I love that this book is able to make you appreciate the time and the moments you have with people and to cherish every moment of every day. I just wish this book was longer! I need more of Charlie and Beth!
Leslie Clingan
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The cover art drew me into this story immediately even though I am not usually a big reader of romance. And then the story line hooked me bait, line and sinker. Suzy England's concise writing does an amazing job of breathing life into the characters, bringing the setting to life, and weaving a compelling story that is hard to put down. I was in awe that such a well drawn story could be told over 159 short pages!! As an aspiring writer, I am far too wordy. Would love to know England's trick!

The
Angela
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well done!

Absolutely love this book. The ending...complete surprise. The story was incredibly well written and the characters were perfect! Very well done!
Stephanie Howard
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This romance story is a must-read! You won’t be able to put it down and you will instantly fall in love with the characters. Purchase it now!
Charliegirl1
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Love and hate this book

I loved this book right up until I started hating it. I was torn at first about who I wanted the hero to end up with---the woman he shared a brief fling with that he's never forgotten, or the one with whom he's built a relationship over time? I could see it going either way, but I felt played by the ending, manipulated into an emotional response with which I was not happy.
Robin Sokol
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Best Weekend!!

Wow! I loved every bit of this book. I enjoyed the back and forth between present time and "The Weekend". The ending was completly unexpected. Great Job! Cant wait to read more.
Louise Dhondoo
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A beautifully written love story

It starts as a fun and exuberant romp, that evolves into a heartfelt and emotive love story that made me fall in love with love, all over again.

It is a beautifully written love story told from the point of view of the two main characters Robin Riggs and Clark McCullough. Robin is a writer and the story is centred around her writing of a weekend, she can never forget. Three unplanned and unexpected days with a man who becomes something more to her than just a
Angela Shiflet
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

Once I got started, I couldn’t stop reading!! I finished the book through tears. I didn’t want the book to end. I loved all the characters.
Kim S
Chris Jakubson
Jan 12, 2020
Susan Weseman scorca
Jan 16, 2020

• Crazy for Loving You (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air, #3)
  • Fifty Fifty (Detective Harriet Blue, #2)
  • Black & Blue (Detective Harriet Blue, #0.5)
  • Only You (One and Only, # 1)
  • Only Him (One and Only, #2)
  • The Body Electric
  • Little Voices
  • Never Never (Detective Harriet Blue, #1)
  • Fighting for Flight (Fighting, #1)
  • Magnificent Bastard (Sexy Flirty Dirty, #1)
  • Wild Spirit (Wilder Irish, #8)
  • Crave This! (300 Moons #8)
  • The Standby Guy (The Men of Lakeside Book 2)
  • Christmas Shopaholic
  • Dear Wife
  • Broken Miles (Miles Family, #1)
  • Security Risk (Pelican Bay Security, #1)
Wife, mother, teacher, proud Texan, University of Texas grad, Havanese lover, British telly addict, college football fanatic, and Oxford comma user.

My debut novella, THE WEEKEND, is now available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble from Black Phoenix Publishing Collective!

Twitter: @suzy_england