Start by marking “Wrecked Palace (Wrecked, #3)” as Want to Read:
Wrecked Palace (Wrecked, #3)

Wrecked Palace

(Wrecked #3)

One night was all it took for everything to change.
From college student to guardian in a single breath.
My siblings became my world.

No time for date nights or romantic dreams.
I traded quiet weekends for sleepless nights.
Giving my all to make sure they were cared for.

But Griffin had a brokenness that called to me—one that mirrored my own.
Gruff and just a little bit reckless.
Published January 19th 2021 by PageSmith (first published January 18th 2021)

Start your review of Wrecked Palace (Wrecked, #3)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Wrecked Palace is book three in the Wrecked series by Catherine Cowles. In this book, we get Caelyn’s story. We’ve gotten hints of what her life was like and also the mysterious man she’s drawn to. Now it’s time for the whole story!

Six years ago, Caelyn O’Connor was in college when she got the call that changed her life. Her parents hadn’t been home in days and her siblings were in danger. She never hesitated for a second. She would be there for her two little sisters and her brother, give them
Ainhoa
Oct 05, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2021-reads
Let’s get real here folks.

Why did this book had my crying within the first chapter and made me regret not being 22 years old and having to take care of three amazing little siblings after my drug addicts parents have left?

It wrecked me all right, but then it made it all better 🥺❤️
Dora Koutsoukou
Apr 04, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 ❤️💔❤️❤️🌟s❣️

This was a beautiful and emotional romance read.

Caelyn was bringing up her 3 siblings and trying to provide the best she could although she was really struggling financially.
Griffin was grumpy and loner, due to the tragic loss of his family years ago.
They were two broken characters but as their relationship developed they were so perfect together.

Their journey had a lot of ups and downs, suspense, healing and great love.
Seeing Griffin gradually opening up and interacting with C
Christy
Nov 16, 2022 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2022-audio
4 stars

Wrecked Palace is the third book in Catherine Cowles ‘Wrecked’ series and by far the best in my opinion. I love books with kids in them and I really Caelyn and Griffin’s romance. The suspense aspect was a bit predictable imo and honestly I prefer my small town romances with a little less suspense, but I still really enjoyed this one!
Audio book source: Audible
Story Rating: 4 stars
Narrators: Joe Arden & Ava Erickson
Narration Rating: 4 stars
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Length: 9h 31m
Jessica
Aug 25, 2022 rated it it was amazing

This was so cute!! I really love when the hero is ridiculously sweet and that's what Griffin was. Caelyn has been raising her younger siblings ever since she was in college and her parents went to prison. She missed out on a lot and dedicates her life to making money to support and raise them. Griffin immediately wants to help Caelyn and makes excuses to hire her for things and be around her. Griffin has a damaged past of his own that makes it really hard for him to open up to people. B
Manvi
Jan 01, 2022 rated it really liked it
Shelves: appy
Oh, it was so sweet! Realistic books are so hard to write, I believe but this was written beautifully.

Griffin and the Tiny Terrors was so damn adorable. If I had Tiny Terrors for my children or even siblings, I could have a dozen of them. They were such good kids.
CristiinaReads❀
Dec 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
Alright, diving into another emotional read by the queen and my hands are itching of excitement...

ARC kindly provided by Catherine in exchange for an honest review

InstagramTwitter
Dec 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS

Catherine Cowles has been the best new-to-me find of 2020. Her stories combine everything I love in a book - suspense/mystery, small town romance with steam, and gorgeous prose.

Griffin is a tortured hero to get behind, a man plagued by past mistakes with a heart. Seeing him succumb to his emotions for the heroine as well as the kids will have hearts melting and his protective nature will have you swooning.

Caelyn is an honorable heroine, struggling and moving along to take care of her sibl
MarvelUsReads
Jan 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Such exceptional character development, engaging storyline, and relatable struggles, Cowles breathes life into her characters that is sure to capture hearts. Characters that not only demonstrate selflessness, but exudes unconditional love. Whether you’re a fan of small town romance or just want to be swept away, Wrecked Palace is a must read!

For full review: www.marvelusreads.com
Samantha Young
Jan 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
From the moment Griffin was introduced in the first book of the Wrecked Series I wanted his story. There’s nothing quite like a brooding hero to grab my attention. Yet, Wrecked Palace was beyond my expectations. Caelyn is a strong, likeable heroine blessed with a family of adorable kids who had me grinning throughout. And Griffin is so much more than I anticipated. He's more proof that good, kind heroes are sexy as hell! Their emotional small town romance is sizzling, addictive, and comforting t ...more
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead, 3.5*

Caelyn is the third of the trio of friends, she is guardian to her 3 younger siblings after her parents drug habits put them in danger. Working 2 jobs she still barely keeping their heads above water.....until grumpy Griffin,the man she secretly has a crush on, offers her a perfect job opportunity.

Griffin has been a loner for years, during a sailing his family all died with his young sister dying right in front of him. As his family were well known he's gossip fodder for year
Aviva’s Library
Aug 10, 2022 rated it really liked it
4.25 ⭐️

This was a good book. There was a lot about it that I really enjoyed - and not much that I didn’t (which is really saying something 😉)

I’m a sucker for a good damaged hero and Griffin was definitely that. What I really loved about the story though was how slow of a built up it was, especially in the romance department. Caelyn and Griffin were familiar with each other for years but Griffin was always living in a closed off bubble - and when he finally decided he’s ready to let someone in, h
t malik
Aug 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
first of all, mia and griffin’s bond I ADORE IT.
second, i love how emotional caelyn was when it came to the kids.
third and last, i absolutely love how they all healed pieces of each other, helped each other and were always there for each other. absolutely love griffin and caelyn<3
Ilaria &#x1f338;
Jul 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
The hermit and the sunshine is a trope I fall for sure
Said so I liked them both a lot
Give this book a chance it deserves it

audie (semi-hiatus)
Radd Reader
4.5⭐️

Book #3 of the Wrecked Series

“Isn’t that what everyone hopes for? To have joy amidst all the trials. You give us joy, Griffin.”
His gaze burned into me. “You have no idea the joy you give me. You made this wrecked palace a home.”

“Never be ashamed of feeling deeply. It doesn’t make you weak. It makes you so incredibly strong.”

<><>Story Overview<><>
Caelyn is doing all she can to meet the needs of her siblings, but she’s struggling financially and feels like the weight of the world is on h
Pinky
Aug 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Trigger Warnings: (view spoiler)

MY HEART FEELS SO FULL AND YET IT FEELS EMPTY AT THE SAME TIME. APOORVA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?! Amazing Apoorva recommended this book to me and I adored it. The way she sold it to me was by telling me that this book had the grumpy/sunshine trope with a big guy who was bon
Vanessa (nessreads)
Jan 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wow. I am so completely and utterly in love with this book. Feels upon feels upon feels. This book wrapped me up in the biggest hug and comforted me in its warm embrace.

I was not at all surprised that I was taken with Caelyn. From the moment she was introduced in Reckless Memories I needed to know more about her. Caelyn’s story is one that touched my heart to the core. Her life changed in an instant and it made her grow-up faster than she was ready. But she took that change and made the best lif
The Book Bee
Jan 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
REVIEW: 4.5 STARS
"Tell me the good things."

There’s something to be said about the first book of the year to give you the butterflies and the giggly smiles. That one that pulls at your heartstrings because you can only imagine the pain the characters have been through, only to be rewarded with a book-worthy HEA sent by Catherine Cowles. Cheesy? Maybe, but this girl can write! This book was that book for me. I honestly needed this book. I had wanted it for so long, but I didn't realize how
Meredith Wilson
Jan 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021-arcs
Wrecked Palace is the third installment in the Wrecked series by Catherine Cowles. Told in dual perspectives, this is Caelyn O'Connor and Griffin Lockwood's story. A sweet, swoony, angsty and suspenseful story that was a major hit to the feels.

Caelyn is such an awe-inspiring character. She is so strong, selfless and caring. When her parents proved to be unfit and a danger to her siblings, she took on the role of legal guardian. She put her own dreams aside to make sure that they were cared for a
Favourite Book Corner
Jan 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5* Emotional Stars

Caelyn and Griffin’s story was so heartfelt and emotional that I was captured from the first page until the last page was read.

Both of them had been dealt such hardships in their lives and their wounds were so deep that they did not believe that they were worthy of love or happiness. It was magical watching Caelyn and broody Griffin transform from friends to lovers. This slow burn romance had some suspense to it which I enjoyed.

This wonderful story was abundant with family
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
Jan 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Catherine Cowles delivers another heart stopping read! Wrecked Palace is another perfect read from this amazing author! This series just keeps getting better and better and I want all the books!

Wrecked Palace feature our favorite gal pal Caelyn and her siblings. The story is so full of emotion and heart that I could not put it down. I literally sat on the couch and devoured this book over the course of 24 hours.

This is the couple I've been waiting for! I knew from the very beginning that I'd l
ApoorvaReads
4.5 stars.

Hi, just give me 2 mins to tidy myself up cause I’m a mess after reading this book. Oh who am i kidding it might take me hours to get myself in the right mindset so if this review doesn’t make sense, i love you, okay?

Now where to start? Lets start with the fact that I had my comfort teddy bear (don’t judge i need hugs) but that still didn’t help me or stop me from crying my eyes out. This was an emotional read for me. A very, very emotional read for me. I was crying for Caelyn and Gri
naz
Jan 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
omg this was just so wholesome and pure!!
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
➳ Rating: 5/ 5 stars

This series just gets better and better. This couple omg. They just might be my new favorite by CC! The grumpy/sunshine vibes were so on point. I adored these two and watching them fall in love.

And the fact there were kids in the scenario melting Griffin’s heart just melted mine too! It was so amazing. I can’t wait to reread this one!

Seriously, the emotion, the amazing friendship between our MCs, the way Griffin would do anything to protect Caelyn and her brothers!! Gah, I
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***4.5 Stars***

I loved this!! My second read by Catherine Cowles and oh man, I do believe I've found me a new author to binge!!!

It may be just my hormonies, but this was way more emotional than I was expecting. Did Catherine Cowles get this robot to tear up??

Lots Shaun Of The Dead GIF - Lots Shaun Of The Dead Simon Pegg - Discover & Share GIFs

I absolutely loved Caelyn and Griffin together. The slow burn was delicious in its sweetness.

I related to Caelyn so much. I understand what it's like to care for your family and love them with your whole heart, but still wish you had someo
sid
meh

’How had this happened? And so quickly? I cared about them all. Every last one of this O’Connor brood. And if any of them were truly hurt? Worse? I would lose the little ground I’d gained.
I’d kept myself removed for so long. Not letting even a single person break through the wall that protected me from the possibility of destruction. But that wasn’t the case any longer. I was linked to this family, and I wasn’t sure there was anything I could do to sever that tie—even if I’d wanted to.’

in a w
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Jan 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
description

‘Her touch, her words, they seeped into my bones. The warmth of them was so hot it burned. And I never wanted to forget the feeling.’

This was our third book in the Wreckage Series by Catherine Cowles, (Reckless Memories the first, – Perfect Wreckage the second) and once again this author has delivered a heart-warming and incredibly beautiful slow burn romance with a wonderful small-town community atmosphere.

Wrecked Palace is a story of betrayal, loss, love and family. With Griffin Lockwood, Cael
AJ
5 stars and a new fave!

Oh, I love this book! An absolutely beautiful slow burning romance between two people who have been through so much – Caelyn, who is a pseudo-single mother to her three siblings, and Griffin, a grumpy recluse with a tragic past. Add three gorgeous kids to the mix, and I was completely swept up in this amazing story of love, family and healing. I already know it’s going to be a fave for 2021.

Caelyn is the third of a trio of best friends to have their stories told in this se
Somia
Jan 20, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
6 years ago, Caelyn O’Connor was in college when she got a call that changed everything, her parents hadn’t been home in days and her 3 young siblings (Will, Mia and Ava) had been left alone. Determined to ensure they are safe and cared for she gets custody. Two jobs help her just about keep their head above water. Now working as manager at the General Store in town, her cooking is popular with those who come in, something that delights her even as she wishes she could get some culinary training ...more

• Say You'll Stay (The Hennington Brothers, #1)
  • Focused (Ward Sisters, #1)
  • Hold You Close
  • No Prince  (Dayton, #1)
  • Penalty (Boston Terriers #1)
  • Protecting You (Bailey Brothers, #1)
  • Awakening (Tales of Olympus, #2)
  • Settling the Score (The Summer Games, #1)
  • Innocence (Tales of Olympus, #1)
  • Roommate
  • Touch Back (Playing for Keeps #1)
  • Real Sexy (Real Dirty Duet, #2)
  • Real Dirty (Real Dirty Duet #1)
  • Tempted
  • Tanner (Sexton Brothers, #3)
  • Austin (Sexton Brothers, #1)
  • Bryce (Sexton Brothers, #2)
  • Persuasion
See top shelves…
Writer of words. Drinker of Diet Cokes. Lover of all things cute and furry, especially her dog. Catherine has had her nose in a book since the time she could read and finally decided to write down some of her own stories. When she's not writing she can be found exploring her home state of Oregon, listening to true crime podcasts, or searching for her next book boyfriend. ...more

Wrecked (5 books)
  • Reckless Memories (Wrecked, #1)
  • Perfect Wreckage (Wrecked #2)
  • Reckless Refuge (Wrecked, #4)
  • Beneath the Wreckage (Wrecked, #5)