Start by marking “Wanting Her Stepdad” as Want to Read:
Wanting Her Stepdad

Wanting Her Stepdad

TOO TABOO FOR AMAZON. THIS BOOK IS EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE FROM EDEN BOOKS.

When Mom told me she was getting married again, I hated the idea of moving in with a strange man. Then I met muscular biker Gage, and I decided I liked him after all.

Way too much, actually.

With his big, clever hands, stormy eyes and strong, protective body, he keeps me safe from the vicious fights Mom
Published (first published January 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Wanting Her Stepdad, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wanting Her Stepdad

Start your review of Wanting Her Stepdad
Shonna
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is my first read from Sadie and I’ll be sure to read more from now on!!

This a short an steamy read and quite enjoyable I love all things taboo and this little story is fabulous

Gage is Hallow’s step dad he’s the ultimate alpha male and he will stop at nothing to protect Hallow from her mum Gage wants Hallow just as much as Hallow wants him which is strictly forbidden he is her step dad and she’s his step daughter how can they ever be together?

I loved the innocence of Hallow and I loved how
Julie Jackson
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for SNS

Short, hot read. Hallow can’t do anything right in her mother’s eyes. Gage, her stepdad always has to discuss the yelling. When her mom leaves, she stays with Gage. She young but she knows exactly what she wants.
Doris
Jan 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Forbidden & Naughty

You better be ok with the forbidden, Insta love, steam that the title of this book suggests. It's a very quick read filled from the front to back with hotness and an HEA.
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
“Wanting Her Stepdad” is a deliciously naughty forbidden romance read. Hallow finds herself at the receiving end of unwanted and unnecessary criticism from her mom. The only light at the end of the tunnel is her stepdad Gage. Gage wants out of his marriage but sticks around to protect Hallow. The two are undeniably attracted to one another and when they find themselves on the same page they give in to their feelings and get their much deserved happily ever after. (I read an ARC and am ...more
Nova
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
This author is honestly becoming a one click for me, she’s keeping me going waiting for Alexa Riley to come back. Especially as Amazon banned it for what I have no idea.

When Hallow’s mum married Gage four years ago she wasn’t exactly happy about but as the years have passed she’s grown to love him, he protects her from her mothers verbal tongue lashes on a daily basis so when she announces she’s leaving Hallow isn’t what you’d call sad. But now it’s just the two of them can she continue to
Jennifer Copeland
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you’re looking for a spicy erotic romance novella, Wanting Her Stepdad by Sadie Barron is for you! I enjoyed reading this book so much! This is an older man/younger woman's book. This is the first book that I have read by Sadie Barron! The author didn’t disappoint me at all!
Wanting Her Stepdad tells the story of a forbidden taboo romance between Harlow and her stepfather Gage. Harlow is 18 years old and has constantly subjected to her mother Tracey always criticizing her and putting her down.
Rose
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story. Gage was awesome and very protective of Hallow. Hallow was so shy and really kind of beat down by her mom.

Hallow's mom Tracey married Gage 4 years ago. When it first happened, Hallow was nervous about having to live with a strange man. After Gage started protecting her from her mom, Hallow decided that Gage was a good guy. After a while Hallow started having more feelings for Gage.

Gage was ready to divorce Tracey and had the papers ready, just waiting for Hallow to
HANNAH (Books, Films, and Tea)
Wanting Her Stepdad by Sadie Barron was a well-written taboo romance. Hallow's mother Tracey verbally abuses her and leaves her when she turns 18. Hallow's stepdad, Gage, stays with her, knowing that Tracey treats Hallow badly. He cares for Hallow, not his wife, whom he is planning on divorcing. Hallow has had a crush on Gage since she turned 18. He protects her and helps her when her mom doesn't. Tracey leaves and then it's just Hallow and Gage. The sexual tension was great. Hallow and Gage got ...more
Babel
Looking for a hot mix of innocent and dirty? I know I got my fix with this taboo little romance.

Having read a couple of novellas from this author I didn’t want to miss this one, despite the fact that it goes somewhat beyond the explosive forbidden into age-gap play between a trustworthy thirtyish man and the young woman under his protection.

It is a very hot, very sweet relationship. The characters try to resist, but they actually love each other. It is so tender as they make love because he is
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Wanting Her Stepdad by Sadie Baron is the story of Gage and Hallow.
Hallow's mother married Gage who is younger than her about 4 years ago. Hallow's mother has never being a caring mother and it has just gotten worse to name calling and other emotional abuse. But Gage always takes up for Hallow and they have a close relationship. But when she turned 18 which was just a short time ago both of them have started having their feelings turn to something more. When Hallow's mom up and leaves saying
Melissa Mendoza
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing

5 Dirty, Taboo Stars!!! First book I've read by Sadie, but definitely not the last!!!

I love a good taboo story, and this one is definitely sexy!!! It's a short, quick read, but it packs a powerful, dirty punch!! This is the first book I've read by Sadie, but if her other books are like this one, I will definitely be reading more!!!
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4 Stars!

Sadie Barron gave exactly what she promised in that enticing blurb in this brand spanking new naughty little novella. Wanting Her Stepdad was a sexy, sweet, taboo romance that hooked me from the very start and lit me up from the inside (my hubby sends all his thanks lol!!). Sadie delivered all the heat and all the feels in this short journey but totally left a mark by the last word.

Sinfully delicious and totally forbidden. If you like it like that and need something to get your motor
Gavinsmommaloves2read
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ohhhhh Baby! This taboo romance is on the edge but oh so hott! Harlow is just a few months over 18 and going to school and living at home with her mom and step dad Gage. Harlows mom is very volitile towards Harlow but Gage always steps in and stands up for her. But when her mom leaves Harlow in gages care she wonders what will happen next. Both have feelings for the others that started after she turned 18 but try hard to fight it but with evil mom gone there no one standing in there way. Whilr ...more
Cassie Ashford
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
This novella is a sexy read about a young woman and her stepfather and their forbidden romance.

Hallow is 18 and tired of her mother treating her horribly. She is ready to leave her clutches. Her only saving grace is her stepfather Gage.

Gage hasn’t wanted to be with his wife for a while but sticks around to help shield Hallow from her mother. Everything has been him wanting to help a teenager mistreated but something changed once Hallow hit 18 and he is ready to stake his claim.

Sexy, fast
~Misty~
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Hallow has a pretty horrible relationship with her mom, she is not very nice. Gage is always there to defend her. Once she turned 18 Hallow began to have some adult thoughts, she knew she shouldn't. Gage has begun to notice Hallow more since she turned 18, and he knows he should't. What happens when Mom leaves and it is just the two of them now?

This was a quick read. I did enjoy the steamy parts. The story-line is pretty strait forward. If you enjoy stepdad books this would be one you should
Misty Schott
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Short, sexy read!

Hallow's mother got remarried four years ago to Gage, a handsome biker that stands up for Hallow when her mother yells at her. When Hallow's mom decides she's had enough a few months after Hallow turns eighteen, she leaves. Hallow has been dreaming of Gage ever since she turned eighteen and she thinks it's wrong, but when Gage returns her affections all bets are off. This is a wonderful read and I highly recommend it!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am
Mary
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Hallow and Gage's story! It's definitely not what I was thinking it would be. It's a fairly quick read with a touch of taboo and definite steam. However, it's also touching and sweet with a nasty excuse for a mom. Hallow and Gage, although there is a big age difference, are so great together. He is protective and cares for her but as time passes and she becomes a young lady different feelings start to arise. I am sure being married to Tracey would definitely bring out a protective side as well. ...more
Beauty And The Books
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: maryann
Hallow is an 18-year-old High schooler living with her mother and stepfather. Her mother is very cruel to her because she wants to be free of her. Gage always protects Hallow from her mom.

One day Hallow and her mom are fighting and Gage comes to Hallow's defense her mom has had it and walks out on them. Hallow and Gage have had feelings for each other since she turned 18 and they finally act on those feelings after Gage divorces Hallows's mother he asks her to marry him and they go on to live
Melissa Gloria -  Meli’s Books and Coffee
If you love forbidden age gap romances then this short novella is a must read. Wanting Her Stepdad is very taboo. Hallow is not a happy person because her horrible mother always puts her down. Her only ally is her stepdad Gage. Gage who has become the man in her dreams. Gage is unhappily married to Hallow's mom and badly wants out of his marriage but stays to protect Hallow. But his attraction towards Hallow started once she turned 18. These two knew even though they knew it was wrong knew they ...more
Sassy Angel
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a great story. I couldn't put it down. I kept wanting to see what happened next.

Gage had always took up for Hallow when her mom started in on her. When her mom leaves, she stays with Gage, her stepdad. She has some feelings for him but knows that it's wrong. Gage has the same feelings for Hallow but was never going to act on them. Will they discover that they have something strong and lasting?

Brenda Moser
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a short,hot and sexy taboo romance between Hallow and her stepdad,Gage. The author does a great job developing their story from protective stepdad to a growing awareness of deeper and sexual feelings on his part. It's an insta love with tons of steam and passion, moves quickly and smoothly and I enjoyed reading.

Melanie
Jan 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book.This is my honest and voluntary review
This is a quick and fun read on the taboo side. Hallow and Gave have been fighting their feelings for each other since she turned eighteen. He's an older man and her stepfather. But when her mother (being polite here) leaves them, they can no longer deny their attraction. Perfect for a relaxing afternoon read

Ariadna Basulto
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Whoa! Sadie Baron sure knows how to crank up the heat and make the pages sizzle with her writing. Wanting her Stepdad was a quick yet deliciously steamy read.
Sadie has been lusting over her stepdad and knows she shouldn't. Until Gage makes it clear her affections are not one sided and the flame between them grows into an outright blaze!
If you're in the mood for quick, steamy and naughty with a guaranteed happily ever then this is a story for you!
Kathy Mccalmon
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hallow Is a young innocent girl. Her mother is married to gage but she is a cruel woman. She finally leaves and Leaves hallow with gage. They have always had a connection. Will their love for each other get them through? I love this story.

I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Jeanne Richardson
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st book I've read written by Sadie Barron; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Jessica Alcazar
It makes me really happy when an OTT-insta story is written so well you forget it’s OTT.
Well done.

I was going to leave my review as is because what more do you really need to know on a story like this, but I changed my mind. I have one more thing to say and hopefully a lot of future readers will read this ...
I don't know why amazon decided to ban this book and honestly, I don't care BUT you should all know it cannot possibly have anything to do with content. Yes, there's an age-gap and it's
Debra Richardson
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A really good taboo romance! Beautifully written, emotionally deep, well-developed, and heart melting! Amazing characters who are just perfect for each other; the chemistry between them is intense, undeniable, and hot! Definitely recommended.

BookLover
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Holy hotness Batman!! What did I just read!! This short, oh so steamy book will definitely make you have to take a cold shower!! It is definitely taboo, definitely hot and steamy and will be read very quickly!!

Stepdad takes care of stepdaughter. The story is forbidden and some may not be able to read it, but it is one that I absolutely fell in love with!! You need this book today!!
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
Short, sweet and sexy! That’s what you will get here and won’t be disappointed. Forbidden and taboo but so so hot! I couldn’t put it down. Gage and Hallow are explosive together and as much as they try and fight their attraction to each other, it's inevitable. Even if it's taboo or forbidden and their age gap, they can't help but love each other. Gage's protectiveness had me swooning.
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
3.5 stars ~ Sara

This book had me wishing it wasn’t so short. I would have enjoyed getting to know the characters a bit more. It was definitely a hot one, in the beginning, I had mixed feelings about their relationship but once it got to the end I was all for it. The author didn’t skip any dirty details. It was a short but hot read.

• Sugar Plum
  • Hopeless Romantic (McCabe Brothers, #1)
  • Pile Driver: A Blue Collar Romance
  • Wicked Warden (Vicious Vipers MC, #1)
  • Single Daddy Seduction (Hot Daddy, #4)
  • CHAINS: Night Rebels Motorcycle Club (Night Rebels MC Romance Book 8)
  • Accidental Shield
  • Cookie (Sweet Curves #5)
  • Beauty and the Billionaire (Dirty Fairy Tales #1)
  • Mistletoe Kisses
  • Arranged: A Dark Mafia Romance
  • Hate Crush
  • Sweet Revenge (Sinners MC #1)
  • Sugarplum (Sweet Curves #4)
  • Off Limits (Kings of Mayhem MC, #5)
  • Burn (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #2)
  • Thorn (Rosewood High #1)
  • Warm Me Softly
Sadie is a corporate copywriter by day and a romance novel enthusiast by night. She believes in hot, safe and fun reads!