Start by marking “Accidentally Enemies (The Italian Bachelor, #2)” as Want to Read:
Accidentally Enemies (The Italian Bachelor, #2)

Accidentally Enemies

(The Italian Bachelors #2)

She didn’t mean to knock him into that canal…

Megan knows better than to make decisions based on passion, but even she can’t resist a summer internship in Venice. The handsome tenor she knocked into the canal should be easier to resist since he’s still mad at her.

Should be easier.

Lorenzo lives for his dreams, even if sometimes that means doing odd jobs to pay the bills.

Published November 2019 by One Thousand Fables (first published August 1st 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Accidentally Enemies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Accidentally Enemies

Start your review of Accidentally Enemies (The Italian Bachelor, #2)
Coco.V
Nov 23, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (11/23/2019)! ...more
Lori R
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book will make you want to go to Venice and visit the sights, the people, hear the music and the language of passionate people like the characters in this book. Their passion and true love comes out in the end and cannot be denied any longer.

It was interesting to have a television reality show centered around people and instruments they play in an orchestra with the chance to win a year's contract. The main characters and secondary characters were wonderful in how the story was woven around
Marie Bourgery
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I didn’t like Lorenzo at first. He was rude and ungentlemanly to Megan after she accidentally knocked him into the water. He’s not happy with his job as Tom’s assistance and takes out on her. He was rigid about his singing, but Megan and the singing gondolier Raffaele help him see other possibilities without compromising his ideals. Megan seems to play it safe with a degree in music education and playing her cello with precision, but not passion. I was surprised she would take a risk by going on ...more
Vicki Johnson
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Truly a delightful read that had me sitting in Venice watching all of this story unfold before me. The author has done such a good job of bringing the reader into the story with her passion and descriptions, but not in a tedious over descriptive manner. Megan is holding so much inside that you can almost feel it ready to burst out. A beautiful love story with just enough "greed and jealously" from select people to keep it flowing to a beautiful conclusion. My first, but hopefully not my last, ...more
MaryEllen
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The characters were well drawn and the story pacing was good. I love all the little glimpses for Venice––enough to visualize the setting but not so much as to get bogged down with descriptions.

So glad the author realizes that putting art in front of the masses "who don't have a clue how to appreciate it" gives them the opportunity to learn to appreciate it :)
I know what I like, and after watching certain televised contests, I know why I like them. (I love the commentators and judges that teach
Laura Bowman
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Megan loves her chello but refuses to feel music or emotions. She’s afraid she’ll loose herself. Megan is encouraged by her professor to go to Venice to compete in a reality show about classical music.

Lorenzo sings at the theater that is sponsoring the competition and works part time for the shows director. He loves opera and Venice to the point he disdains any other music and the thought of living anywhere else.

Megan is teamed with Lorenzo and immediately there is friction and animosity. What
Dorothy Beer
Dec 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Accidentlally Enemies

A very interesting story. Despite getting off to a very bad meeting, they are constantly thrown together. She doesn't want to fall for a musician or let her music become too important in her life. Being able,to sing his opera and staying in Vienna are his priorities. Somehow, along the way, everything changes when they realize what is really important. I gave this book 5 stars.
Deanna
Dec 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
A touching and moving romance

A friendship that takes awhile to take off due to a bad first meeting and lots of assumed ideas.

A really sweet romance, not only of finding a love that changes they way you look at life but also of their love of another kind. She is an aspiring Cellist and he is a singer of the Opera.

A little slow in places but worth the effort. And loved the ending
Cindy
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story of Megan and Lorenzo. I couldn't put it down, stayed up late .i found it very interesting from Megan's hours of practicing and then when she let the music flow from her heart, that's when the story came alive.

Well worth the read, I was anArc reader and got a free book from Shanna in advance.
I look forward to her next book.
Kristi
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finding love in Venice, what could be more romantic? Megan and Lorenzo developing their romance in a romantic location was fun to read. The story line is entertaining and it's nice to read a clean wholesome romance story. A delightful read for sure.

jenny Luckenbill
Sweet romance

Such an amazingly descriptive story. Shanna is great with all the little details of the people and places you truly can visualize yourself in Venice. Even the musical descriptions allow you to “hear” the love songs. Expertly done, a great read. Can’t wait for her next release.
Lydia
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was delightfully surprised to find this novel more than a fun romance. The depth of the Lorenzo and Megan struggles and their road together to become something greater was a marvel to read. Shanna created a story with such depth that you will see musicians quite differently as well as your own outlook on life. And of course, plan your next trip to Venice.
Pat Christie
Nov 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Ebook

She plays the cello and is entered in a music based reality show in Venice. She Mets an Opera singer and they clash. She has hangups about letting her passion/emotions affect her music, he has hangups about her and the show.
Barbara
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book two in the Love Takes Flight series a well written story that had me smiling. Lorenzo and Megan will have a lot to go through before they get their happy ending. I enjoyed reading. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Samantha
Enjoyable

Good book with a decent plot. Parts of the book were a little slow. Parts of the plot felt like they were left hanging. Overall a decent book.
Maxwellar
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Darling

This new author is getting better with each new title. I love a fun, clean romance, and dreaming of escaping to Venice while reading this delightful story made my day.
Teresa
Dec 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Venice must be great

I felt like I was there. It would be amazing to visit some day. What a sweet story. I especially liked Lorenzo and Stefano.
Cindy
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, adult, arcs, contemporary
I loved this one even more than the first in the series!!! More to come later.
Vibliophile
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
[ORIGINALLY TITLED "LOVE VICTORIOUS IN VENICE" NOW RETITLED AS "ACCIDENTALLY ENEMIES"]

(5 stars) - this excellent series just keeps getting better!

I loved the 1st book in this series, and so I had high hopes for this 2nd one - and it still managed to exceed those expectations.

The stories in this series are so refreshingly original. This one is an enemies-to-lovers trope like the 1st - one of the most difficult tropes to pull off - and the author again succeeds in having the hero go believably
Alisa
Amanda R.
Jan 12, 2020
Tillman Dickson
Nov 25, 2019

• Heart Thief (Love Under Wraps Book 1)
  • Aria's Christmas Wish
  • Rules are made to be Broken (Love Under Wraps Book 2)
  • What He Wants (Baxter Boys, #1)
  • Don't Date Your Brother's Best Friend (Strong Family Romances #1)
  • Return to Sender (A Pine Falls Novel Book 1)
  • Christmas Like This (A Love Like This, #2)
  • The Christmas Bachelor Auction
  • A Christmas Wish (Sapphire Bay, #3)
  • One Blissful Night (West Sisters #3)
  • Lost Memories and New Beginnings (The Men of Fire Beach #2)
  • The Best Friend's Billionaire Brother: A Caprock Canyon Romance Book One
  • The Christmas Cookie House: A Sweet Holiday Romance (Christmas House Romances Book 1)
  • One Shameless Night (West Sisters, #2)
  • Christmas with an Alaskan Man (An Alaskan Romance Series Book 3)
  • From Smoke To Flames (West Brothers #3)
  • The Cowboy's Secret Romance (Sweet Water Ranch)
  • The Cowboy's Enemy (Sweet Water Ranch #9)

The Italian Bachelors (3 books)
  • Finding Love in Florence (Love Takes Flight, #1)
  • Hesitantly Reunited (The Italian Bachelors, #3)