Start by marking “Grant Us Mercy: Installment Five: Post-Apocalyptic Survival Fiction” as Want to Read:
Grant Us Mercy: Installment Five: Post-Apocalyptic Survival Fiction

Grant Us Mercy: Installment Five: Post-Apocalyptic Survival Fiction

Winter survival without a bunker...

Fleeing a bunker that easily could have been their demise, the Chantrys join up with Arland's New Forest Glen community...for now.

With city marauders finding their way into their mountain home town, the community finds themselves pushed to leave much sooner than expected.

Between group dynamics, treacherous weather conditions, and a

Published November 24th 2019 by Carson River Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Grant Us Mercy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grant Us Mercy

Start your review of Grant Us Mercy: Installment Five: Post-Apocalyptic Survival Fiction
Janene
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Forest Glen

What engaged me in this serial novel:

The author caught my attention right from the beginning and drew me into the story. What type of life will Blake's family have with the Forest Glen group? What new challenges will happen?
The descriptions of locations and emotions were well done, easy to visualize, and to feel. I felt I was a part of the scenes with Blake, Kris, Tucker, and Mercy.
I liked learning about Arland, Laurie and some of the new characters that were a part of the Forest
Pam Shelton-Anderson
This is another very short, episode length book but with a lot of action. I like that the group fleeing to a better location is somewhat diverse and not everyone is a superstar survivalist. Blake is a lot better this book and emerging as a better leader than before. I was a bit puzzled by Butler escaped to help his family, but planned to do so with another woman? Why not just take your family. I also worry that the storyline of Tucker and his pre-cognition is starting to become too prominent and ...more
Irene O'Brien
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Humanity is everything

This is an excellent book, starting off with the marquees catching up to the camp. Seeing them off is a deadly business and they have some close shaves to keep the rest of the group from being found and killed or worse. The group goes up the trail to the valley that Blake and Arland had decided would be perfect for their group. Adventures abound but there is still time for love and family.
David Taylor
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This installment of Grant Us Mercy follows The Chantry family and Arlands group as they attempt to avoid a frontal assault from city marauders. Along with the action from the assault, the main groups trek to what they hope is safety keeps the reader involved in this story. This installment weaves several previously unresolved story lines into what I believe is the strongest installment in the series. I received an Advance Reader Copy and chose to provide this review. ...more
Shari
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
These books are getting better with each installment. I can't put it down. The family is going through a lot after leaving the home. Was it a mistake joining a group? just have to wait until the next installment. I received this book as a gift in exchange for an honest review.
Asiaman
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Installment 5 is a continuation of learning to live with a group and an exciting battle with the people from the city. Starving people who do not hesitate to kill. Follow this group of survivors and see if they can stay alive to reach a place to call home.
Sam
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another excellent episode from DC Little's exciting end of the world series! Brilliant! I really enjoyed this book! Well written, great character development, excellent! I would strongly recommend this!
Karen
Apr 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series is excellent. I am so wrapped up in the lives of these characters. I need to know what happens next! So I'm going to start the next one. :)
Laurie Plunkett
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great series

Captivating. Too short, but lots of books to go. Believable, a little corner but good character development. Give it a try.
Katie Griggs
Chris
Feb 03, 2020
Susan
Nov 28, 2019

• Crumbling World (Surviving the End Book 1)
  • Edge of Madness (Edge of Collapse #2)
  • Seeking Safety: A Post Apocalyptic EMP Survival Thriller (Gateway to Chaos Book One)
  • Flare: The Journey
  • It Hit The Fan: Piney River Apocalypse
  • End of Summer
  • Edge of Collapse (Edge of Collapse #1)
  • Fallen World (Surviving the End Book 2)
  • Chaos Rising (Edge of Collapse #0.5)
  • Mercy: Book 6 in the Thrilling Post-Apocalyptic Survival Series: (Flashpoint - Book 6)
  • Convergence: Book 5 in the Thrilling Post-Apocalyptic Survival Series: (Flashpoint - Book 5)
  • Smolder (Flashpoint #2)
  • Storm's Fury (Storm's Fury #1)
  • Forced Exodus (Pandemic #2)
  • Fallout (Flashpoint #3)
  • Fight the Shock: A Post-Apocalyptic EMP Survival Thriller (World in Collapse Book 1)
  • Flare: The Line
  • Edge of Darkness (Edge of Collapse #3)

News & Interviews

Are you new to reading mysteries and thrillers and feeling overwhelmed by where to start? As all good detectives know, narrowing down the list ...