Start by marking “Playboy (Royal Bastards MC: Sacramento, CA, #1)” as Want to Read:
Playboy (Royal Bastards MC: Sacramento, CA, #1)

Playboy

(Royal Bastards MC: Sacramento, CA #1)

An innocent girl like Raelynn should’ve never fallen into Playboy’s bed. His name alone should’ve been a red flag waving in her face, but she needed help.

A ladies man like Playboy should have locked the door on Raelynn the second she knocked. The way she looked at him like he hung the stars should have set him running, but he always took what he wanted.

Raelynn is looking f
Published May 12th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Playboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Playboy

Start your review of Playboy (Royal Bastards MC: Sacramento, CA, #1)
Anna Valsa
May 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
All 4stars goes to the last chapter. It was heartbreaking...😢😢😢😢
Stacy Dow
May 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Winter delivers another knockout read that leaves you screaming and wanting to send Winter rude messages. An enjoyable storyline that holds you captive from start to finish, a little tie in to another series by Winter and an ending that will leave your jaw scraping the ground. Raelynn and Playboy are the definition of opposites attract, they sure do steam up your kindle.
Lynne Garlick
May 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I flipping love this author! And I love the Royal Bastards MC.....and now the two have married!! Oh happy days!! This author writes fantastic MC books with strong, alpha, protective bikers that stop at nothing to support and defend what is theirs and woman who are sassy, classy and a little badass themselves! She did not disappoint with the introduction of this Royal Bastards chapter.
This is the Sacramento chapter and seemingly sweet and innocent Raelyn needs Playboy's help to find her sister. R
Rhonda Ziglar
May 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 PLAYBOY STARS!! Wow, what a way to start this new series with lots of action. Raelyn and Playboy will take you on a scenic ride through this story. Playbook is full of sex appeal and Raelyn is his opposite, but these two are perfect. I can't wait for the next book in this series. ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
May 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
description

This is my first book by this author and will not be last. Interesting, fast-paced, and sexy.

Playboy is a member of the Royal Bastards MC and certainly lives up to his name. He is easy on the eyes and is just looking for a good time. That is until Billie Jean's sister comes looking for help anyway. Now he is willing to put his playboy to bed, at least for a little bit to help out this innocent girl get the answers she is looking for.

Raelynn is not the type to walk into a motorcycle club for any
Michele McMullen
May 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Get ready for an out of the gate hot start to the Royal Bastards MC!
Raelyn and Playboy are going to take you on quite an adventure. Opposites attract and right her is the proof! Buckle up for a ride filled with mystery, lies, danger, secrets and so much sexual tension !
Raelyn's determination is heartwarming and courageous. No matter how out of her comfort zone she finds herself she will do whatever it may take to save her sister. When Raelyn discovers that her sister is missing she finds hersel
★¸. • * ° * ༺*Blanka*༺*°°*•.¸. ♥★
I love a good insta love story, when there is a connection, some good chemistry, a good sizzle - this lacked all three. From what I gathered the heroine looks like a librarian, wears glasses, only owns leggings, jeans and polos, doesn't wear make up and is heavy?
The hero is a playboy aka road name, so how does a playboy meet a "boring yet shy heroine" and all of a sudden forgoes sex all of a sudden? He literally stops his hookups, no more strippers, nada, zilch. Why? No reason. He hasn't even to
Crystal
May 05, 2020 rated it liked it
Title: Playboy
Author: Winter Travers
Genre: Contemporary MC Romance
**RECEIVED ARC FOR HONEST REVIEW**
Recently I read a dark, dramatic, mysterious story by Anne Malcom titled Splinters of You, about an author who gets mixed up in murder and mayhem. There is a very poignant quote about what authors really want from a reader when it comes to an author's work:
"They want you to devour it with a ravenous, violent hunger, without thoughts of what it will look like on the shelf, only the marks it will
Cathy hale
May 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a helluva of a ride. Ups and downs twists and turns. This book keeps you reading from page one to the end and then you want more. Raelyn is Billie Jeans sister. When Billie Jean comes up missing Raelyn goes to clubhouse and asks for Playboy for his help. Raelyn is the essential good girl. While Playboy lives up to his name. There is love, action, humor and heartbreak in this book. Ms. Travers does it again . Great book. Highly recommend.
Ashley Carr, LSoR
May 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was so looking forward to the author’s contribution to the Royal Bastards and she didn’t disappoint!! As we ride with Raelyn and Playboy you get a story full of drama, suspense and chaos. Raelyn needs help finding her sister and she goes to the Royal Bastards clubhouse looking for Playboy because that’s the only name she remembers her sister mentioning. She steps into her world she knows nothing about but is willing to risk it to find her sister. Will Playboy be able to put his “sexapades” asi ...more
Tracey Vuolo
May 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Playboy is everything I love about Winter’s MC books and more. When you meet Raelyn she seems shy and out of her element because she is, but she has this determination that makes you like her from the start. There’s electricity in the air between her and Playboy that can’t be denied. I instantly knew they were going to be a favorite couple of mine. I love how honest she is and her sass and attitude makes Playboy fall for her even harder. Raelyn doesn’t have many people in her life that she loves ...more
Julie Jackson
May 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love each new book from this Author. Raelyn is a great character. She is sweet but firm and loyal. Playboy is hard working and fierce and his name says enough. Helping her isn’t on the top of his list but he can’t say no. These two takes us on a journey of family, love and suspense. Excellent writing.
Jenn the Readaholic
May 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I see we have another fantastic series in the making with this MC. Playboy and Raelyn have the perfect combination of humor, devotion, and sass to keep life interesting, and the rest of the club will likely find their own perfect matches in some off-kilter women down the road, too.

Raelyn is desperate to figure out what happened to the most important person in her world, and if that means she has to step outside her comfort zone and hit up the local club (both strip and motorcycle) for help, she
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
27034655-SX540-png

*First time reading Winter Travers

Since I have never read any of Winters' books I have nothing to fall back on, but Playboy drew me in and kept me reading to the very end of this book. I loved this book, Playboy is an awesome read for anyone that wants a good MC story.

Playboy has no one that he loves more than his brothers. He will do anything for them. But when Raelynn comes storming in looking for her twin sister she is a lot more than he bargained for. That is what makes this story so good.
LuDena
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Playboy

Winter Traders is awesome as usual but be ready for a tear or two. I look forward to book two
domestic_godess_reads
Jun 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I'm a huge Winter Tracers fan, she always incorporate humor, drama, and steam. This new chapter of the RBMC is no different.
Cassie
Shelves: romance, mc
Vera M
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Winter Travers gives us another phenomenal story!!
A new series full of action and steaminess!!
Playboy is the definition of sex on a stick!
Raelyn is the good girl!
Together they are unstoppable!!
This book was one hell of a ride!
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Raelyn is the sweeet and innocent sister of Billie Jean, the total opposite of her sister, even though they are twins. So when her sister goes missing, she goes to the only person she has heard her mention, Playboy and the Royal Bastards MC. She knows he will be able to help her as he has helped her before. But what is she willing to do to have her sister found...

Playboy has that nickname for a reason and with a different women in his bed, he lives up to his name. Until a little innocent women h
Kylee
May 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Playboy brings us into the world of the Royal Bastards MC and Winter Travers has us hooked on another “biker dude”. As we ride the highway of suspense, drama and chaos you will be kept on the edge of your seat as it all plays out. Raelyn and Playboy will grip your heart, have you laughing out loud and have your pulse racing as these two turn an arrangement into so much more. Along with the wit, sass and grit, you will also shed a tear or two as some things don’t go to plan. A story that captures ...more
Bette
Nov 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Terrific Story & Narration🎧 Captivating & Intense!

Royal Bastards MC, Sacramento, CA
By: Winter Travers
Narrated by: Christopher Branam

This is a terrific romantic suspense, the story grabs your attention right from the start and captivates it straight to the end. right in and captivates your attention from start to end. This is my first Winter Travers book, I enjoyed her writing style and the characters and storylines she created as well as the MC world it is set in. She is a gifted author,
Canna Erbes
May 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Raelynn will do anything to find her sister the most important person in her life. She may not always agree with Billie Jean choices including being a stripper at club owned by Royal Bastards MC. She is worried because she has not heard from Billie Jean in a few days. Raelynn knows something horrible has happen to her. She tries to find her by going to the strip club where Billie Jean works and talk to her friends. Of course, no one really telling Raelynn anything because she is not one of them ...more
Carol
Dec 23, 2020 rated it it was ok
1.5 Stars

Meh, this was ok for me. Writing was decent. I (as usual) wasn't much of a fan of the FMC. She wasn't particularly interesting to me. And sure she had a few moments that made me chuckle but mostly just boring. Nothing special. Hell, she didn't think anything special of herself and I'm never a fan of that bullshit unless there's a valid reason for that which there wasn't in this case. She also had a tendency to waver with her personality and then her OTT dramatics when she didn't get her
Donna Parrott
May 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hello my Playboy. I love everything Winter Travers. She writes it I read it. That being said no I don't give her an automatic 5 stars because she is in my top authors list. I do read her work and because I love her I feel like I am tougher on her. So when I give her 5 stars it means that she earned this 5 stars.
Now with this book.

Playboy is of coarse his name sake, he loves women and they love him. All he wants to do is live his life on his ride and with his brothers by his side. Wasn't he was
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
May 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Review by: Jennifer
(5 stars)

Raelyn is desperate, she has no other place to ask for help, so she ends up asking Playboy for help. She has never been in a club and she is totally out of her element. The lady that looks like a librarian, asking for help from a tatted up biker? Playboy has no clue what this chick wants but he knows whatever the outcome is, she will be his! Can Playboy help Raelyn find her sister?

I loved this story so hard!!! It had everything you could want in an MC story, and the e
Jenn Allen
May 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc, ugly-cry
I have been sitting on this review for almost a day, when I normally write one immediately. I took such an emotional hit that I had to just sit and let it play out in my head, deal with the extreme emotion and even try to gather my thoughts. First off, this is outstanding. The perfect Winter Travers story. We have Playboy, who, as his name suggests is this gorgeous man that everyone wants a piece of and he's not shy about that. He's extremely loyal and completely dedicated to his club and his br ...more
Barbara
May 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
One Heck of a Wild Ride. Ms.Travers has a phenomenal way with words and her MC books are some of my very favorites. Playboy, the start of her chapter of the Royal Bastard series, was out of this world crazy exciting and what a way to start the RB Sacramento, California MC Series. The storyline was full of suspense with lots of thrills and romance.

I loved the characters: Raelynn, the shy good girl, who is looking for her twin sister. The way the author brought her out of her drab routine of a li
Jacey Jeffrey
May 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely freakin loved this newest book by one of my favorite authors!!! Raelynn and Playboy couldn't be any more different. Raelynn is shy, quiet and keeps to herself and Playboy is quite the ladies man when he wants to be hence his road name. They couldn't be any more different but yet something about Raelynn draws Playboy back to her. Raelynn needs Playboy's help in finding her twin sister and Playboy along with the Royal Bastards MC are doing their best to help her out. What Playboy didn ...more
Lee-anna Dunk
May 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Playboy.
By Winter Travers.

I loved this book . As usual Winter Travers doesn't disappoint when it comes to her writing style and story telling. This addition to the Royal Bastards MC series is one of my favourites. This story was about Playboy and Raelynn .

Raelynn went to Playboy to help her find her sister Billie Jean who had been missing . Raelynn and Billie Jean were twins but not identical and Playboy doubted that that they were sister's at all because Raelynn was so different compared to B
Cheri
May 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Playboy and Raelyn

His name said it all. She had to face him. She needed help but she wasn't going to let his gorgeousness and charm get to her. Right. Her sister was missing. She knew nothing about the MC life but that was where she was last seen. She'd do anything for her sister. Anything.

Playboy didn't deal with sweet ones. He liked it when they knew the score--or he did before one look at Raelyn changed his life. Now all he had to do was charm her into his bed. Oh, yeah, and find her sister.

T
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Heavy Crown (Royal Bastards MC: Washington, DC, #1)
  • Opposites Attract: Royal Bastards MC: Central Texas
  • Desert King (Royal Bastards MC: Santa Fe, NM, #1)
  • Axel (Royal Bastards MC: Flagstaff, AZ, #1)
  • Defining Darkness (Royal Bastards MC: Tampa, FL, #1)
  • Voodoo (Royal Bastards MC: Ankeny, IA, #1)
  • Silver and Lace (Royal Bastards MC: Detroit, MI, #1)
  • Ice (Royal Bastards MC: Elko, NV #1)
  • Ridin' for Hell (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #3)
  • Blayze's Inferno (Royal Bastards MC: Los Angeles, CA, #1)
  • Rotten Apple (Royal Bastards MC: New York City, #1)
  • Savage Heat (Royal Bastards MC: Huntsville, AL, #1)
  • Rely on Me (Royal Bastards MC: Baltimore, #2)
  • Frozen Rain (Royal Bastards MC: Anchorage, #1)
  • Cyclone of Chaos (Royal Bastards MC: Elizabeth City, #1)
  • Inked in Vengeance (Royal Bastards MC: New Orleans, LA, #1)
  • Papa Noel (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #5)
  • Lean In: Royal Bastards MC Pittsburgh, PA
Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling author Winter Travers is a devoted wife, mother, and aunt turned author who was born and raised in Wisconsin.
After a brief stint in South Carolina following her heart to chase the man who is now her hubby, they retreated back up North to the changing seasons, and to the place they now call home.
Winter spends her days writing happily ever afters, and h

Royal Bastards MC: Sacramento, CA (2 books)
  • Six-Gun (Royal Bastards MC: Sacramento #2)