Start by marking “Snow Angel” as Want to Read:
Snow Angel

Snow Angel

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  563 ratings  ·  114 reviews
My house may be small, but its Christmas lights are the best on the street. Perfectly coordinated each year, my holiday display can’t be beat. I reign supreme. At least I did. Until he moved in across the street. Brendan. Who does he think he is? Just because he’s handsome and makes my parts tingly doesn’t mean I’ll let him beat me. This Christmas, he’s going down.

Ariadne
Audiobook
Published December 23rd 2019 by Read Me Romance (first published December 5th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Snow Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snow Angel

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Snow Angel
Fiona Fog
I can’t even begun to tell you what an awesomely hilarious read this story was. New author for me and one who I’ll be one clicking, she delivers a witty and laugh out loud read.

It’s war that’s what it is Ariadne declares as she spies out her window watching his house. And the he? Brendan her arch nemesis and the bane of her existence since he moved in. It’s not a competition that’s what she silently tells herself but damn this man and his Christmas decorations.

Ariadne lives alone, content in her
Mara
Dec 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: subscription
OK have to say-- I'm sold on the way this author does these kinds of short contemporaries. There is a self-awareness to the crazysauce that I enjoy, and I appreciate the kind overtly socially awkward heroines that seem to be a feature of these books. Looking forward to more in the series & more from this author!
Darlene I read to many boooks
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead, 3.5*

I expected a cheesy cliched read but was surprised by a spy,a hacker and a hitman lol. This wasn't bad at all and I look forward to everyone getting their own stories especially the hitman. I admit the beginning with their rivalry was more fun but all in all I enjoyed it

Virgin h who never really left her house
H has wanted her for years the way he spoke I'm assuming he hasn't been with anyone during that time
Enemies to lovers
One chapter more
That's what I call a Christmas story.
It was absolutely amazing! Starting with our quirky heroine and finishing with a stray cat. There was drama, decorations, spies, hitman, miracles and everything that makes a great plot.
158 pages of pure perfection
BAK
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet Christmasy vibe to s new instaloveish series

Was this one cheesy? Totally. But is it cute and worth a read? Also, totally.
This is very Christmas-y, involves some cats, lots of decorations and there are some humorous parts.
The author has done well to plot this little series out it seems with an overarching connections between characters.
No major or irritating errors.
Instalove ish.
No condom
Virgin h
H’s history isn’t discussed
No OW drama, yay!
Recommended for those wanting a happy feel
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4 Stars / 4 Steam Fans

Video review available in Week 52 Dec 22 – 28 weekly book reviews.

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Talk
Sandy Nikolas
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great holiday read!

Loved this first book!
Sweet,steamy,mysterious,romantic,funny,witty and a little suspense! I can’t wait for more stories! The set up for the light display challenge was so great!
Amyb1975
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“I’ve only been sure about one thing in my life. And that’s you."

Very good job on what I'm assuming is a first book. I really enjoyed it. Funny, quirky with an H that's head over heels for the h.
-virgin h, and I believe the H is a virgin too? No details given about his past.
-dual POV
-no cheating/abuse
-no OW OM drama
-epilogues about 6 months out and 4 years
Bravo on this one. I definitely recommend.
Lynn Thinking out loud
This was a new to me author. I really enjoyed this Christmas book. Loved the adorable H/h and their cats. Just the right amount of Alpha in Brendan and just the right amount of quirkiness in Ariadne.
I read an advanced copy of this book.
Fabiola Chenet
Dec 10, 2019 rated it liked it
A good story but I don't know why the hero waited all this time before courting the heroine.
Danni
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was so cute! I really enjoyed how devoted he was and the lengths he went to win her love. I enjoyed especially that they weren’t perfect people. The epilogue was so good! Totally safe book.
Melissa
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a really good, sweet and sexy read. Brendan and Ariadne were super cute together and I loved their two kitties. Ariadne is obsessed with looking normal and is kinda obsessed with decorating her house for Christmas. She also kind of hates her neighbour who is always trying to one up her in decorating his own house. She can’t be outdone so it has been a little bit of a war between them. I loved Brendan and his love for Ariadne, he just wanted his woman to notice him and give him a chance. ...more
Kim
Probably closer to 3.5 but I’m rounding up. This was a fun story. It was a little longer than I’m accustomed to from the Read Me Romance podcast, but that’s not a bad thing. Super quirky, but lovable, heroine. Sexy and protective hero. Adorable cats. A bit of suspense. I really enjoyed this story!
Charlene
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really cute and sweet.
Les Romantiques
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was ok
Posted on Les Romantiques - Le forum du site
Reviewed by Fabiola
Review Copy from the Author (indie)

This is a peculiar author’s name. I don’t know if it’s a man or a woman and frankly I wouldn’t have taken interest in this story if Ella Goode hadn’t advertised it. So I discover “Mink” with this Christmas novella. At first glance it’s his/her first book (unless he/she wrote under other pseudonyms).

m
Dec 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019
**Elle**Bee**Double U**
This new author came out swinging, and in my opinion hit the ball out of the park with this sweet Christmas romance.
Ariadne is like the queen of Christmas on her block. Her house is always decked out to impress and she's never had any kind of competition. At least not any that bear mentioning, until Brendan moves across the street. . . Now it seems every year is a competition to her to get her lights/yard done first and better than her neighbor.
For Brendan all he wanted to do was get his
Holly
I've been seeing this story pop up as a recommendation on Amazon, FB, Instagram... but I was hesitant to download the book - even though it's in KU. I'm not sure why because it sounded like it was right up my alley. When it showed up on the Read Me Romance podcast, I was thrilled; I could actually listen to it!

I really wish Goodreads would allow for half-stars in their ratings, because this is a solid 3.5 for me. The first upload of the podcast actually was missing the last (actual) chapter in
Leslee
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such a cute, quirky Christmas read! Ariadne has a lot of quirks. She hates crowds, strangers, talking to people but she loves Christmas. Specifically, she loves decorating her home for Christmas. For the last three years, she has been at odds with her neighbor across the street who tries to out do her decorations. She cannot let him beat her, too bad he is so gorgeous. Brendan loves his yearly competition with his neighbor. Actually, he just loves interacting with her in any way he can. ...more
eevee
Ariadne is obsessive about Christmas decorations. It’s not a competition or anything, but if it was (and it kind of is), she would win. Well, she would if the neighbor she dubs Satan Claus would stop trying to one-up her every year. Though she wants to ruin him and his decor, Brendan doesn’t share the same hatred for his pretty neighbor. Brendan’s been watching Ariadne for awhile, and this Christmas, he knows just how to lure her his way.

Super fun read! I’m glad I’ve read something of this
Elysian Fields
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
What do you get when you have two neighbors who compete against each other in Christmas decorations, a crazy friend, some steamy scenes and enough laughter to keep you happy? You get this fun and festive story!

The plot was fun and it fits the holiday theme to a tee! Is about two neighbors who (even if they don't quite know why) compete against each other each year for the best lights and decorations. I loved their competitive nature and all the tension that that produced. The addition of a
Mirnatius
Jan 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: seasonal-reads
AVAILABLE TO LISTEN FOR FREE ON THE “READ ME ROMANCE” PODCAST

4.5 stars!

TW/CW:
Mentioned parental abuse and neglect, severe social anxiety

This was such a good Christmas smutty novella featuring a reclusive curvy heroine with medicated social anxiety, who loves everything Christmas. She develops a cute and hilarious romance with her neighbor nemesis who she believes is always trying to one up her Christmas over the top decorating. The hero was cool too, I love how he wanted to get to know her all
Melinda  Parker
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
His Elf on a Shelf

Brendan vs. Ariadne in a Christmas war. The sweet and quirky girl next door begins a battle with the hot , secretive guy next door. When Brendan finally makes his move, Ariadne finds herself angry and turned on at the same time. Brendan sets a Christmas trap to catch his little Elf. Ariadne slowly loses the fight and gives in. Now if Brendan can make this last business deal, he'll be set to start a new life. But when her best friend, an unconfirmed ninja of sorts, throws a
Rebecca
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Call the police and tell them Satan Claus has stolen Christmas!

This line made me laugh out loud, to the point I needed to explain my laughter to my husband. I really enjoyed this book and how the characters developed throughout. I'm looking forward to reading about Heath and hopefully about Laura too. The relationship between Brendan and April was entertaining and very loving (after the whole competition about the Christmas lights thing). Would recommend this book for those that enjoy instalove
Kate
Dec 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Read Me Romance

Quirky, fun, sweet & sexy, this easily consumed story is good for those who enjoy a Christmas themed romance between kinda-dorky-kinda-cool, left-of-centre, I-know-I’m-an-oddball-and-IDGAF, characters, with driven, competitive natures.

Add in a couple of pets with big personalities, supporting characters that will (maybe) keep you guessing, and a plot with a touch of suspense (in a fun, trope-y, borderline OTT way) and you’ve got Snow Angel.

I had a good time, smiled a lot and
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Snow Angel by MINK is the story of Ariadne and Brendan.
Ariadne is somewhat of a recluse except for the one neighbor that pops into her house somehow. But the one thing Ariadne loves to do is decorate her House for Christmas. A few years ago Brendan moved in across the street and started a competition on doing his house. Brendan has been wanting to meet Ariadne but she doesn't answer her door so he figures to get her but trying to out do his house in Christmas decorations. Of course it works.
Misty Schott
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this wonderfully fun story!!

This is a great holiday story and has wonderful characters. Ariadne is always working to have the best Christmas light display and every year she goes all out. But the last couple of years her across the street neighbor, Brendan, has been trying to out do her to get her attention. He's infatuated with her and he wants her to be his, but he also has some complications when it comes to his job. This is a laugh out loud, wonderfully festive read and I highly
Samm Lynn
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it

I enjoyed this story but there were many confusing points. Who does Brendan work for? Who does Laura work for? Who does Heath work for? Who is a good guy and who is a bad guy? The romance part of the book is sweet and the cats are entertaining. The intrigue seemed like filler as practically no explanation is given for anything that is done. But the Christmas decorations war and the blackmail to spend time together would have been enough for the story and would have made it a solid 4
Beth
Jan 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this read ... love a Christmas festive read ... i love the idea ... i think every one can and is a bit competitive in something within their lives ... i love decorating ... would love this idea come to life ... why not a movie??! that would be would awesome!! check MINK out ... i am clueless where some of these authors just suddenly POP OUT OF THE WOODWORK ...where do they come from all of sudden? in KU if you have that service??! check MINK out ... fun read ... so quick and ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Oh Snowy Night
  • Love On The Line
  • Christmas in Blackwood
  • Secret Baby
  • Two of a Kind (FU High #3)
  • Adrian (Love Under the Lights, #3)
  • King's Castle
  • Doctor Dave
  • Loyalty Card
  • His Outlaw Valentine
  • His Resolution (Kisses at Midnight, #1)
  • January's First (Kisses at Midnight, #2)
  • Meant to Be
  • Play it Again
  • Baby, It's Hot in Here (Curves for Christmas, #3)
  • Accidental Santa
  • Meant to Love
  • His Sugarplum (Curves for Christmas, #2)