Start by marking “Paradise (Zone Cyborgs, #2)” as Want to Read:
Paradise (Zone Cyborgs, #2)

Paradise

(Zone Cyborgs #2)

Petty sabotage knocks Matthias’s freighter off-course to an uncharted moon, but before he can right his ship, a distress call lures him to its hidden compound and the beautiful woman trapped there.

Confined to a luxurious prison for years, enhanced until she’s a machine in a human body, Serena is desperate to escape, even if doing so could mean her death.

But if she’s going
Published January 7th 2020 by Shadow Press

To ask other readers questions about Paradise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paradise

Start your review of Paradise (Zone Cyborgs, #2)
Dot Miller
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sci-fi, romance
"Paradise (Zone Cyborgs, #2)", by Jessica Marting, is a delightful light sci/fi-romance space opera. The male protagonist, Matthias Ericks, owns and is the captain of the "Red Ensign", his third-hand freighter vessel. His girlfriend on Antonoff station breaks up with him and also deliberately sabotages his ship by wiping out his destination files and disabling his access to the freighter boards. Just to get away from Antonoff, he honed in the only beacon he could find, located at the edge of ...more
Dot Miller
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Delightful Light Sci/Fi-Romance Space Opera

Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
This romance was well written and edited, with few if any typos or wrong word choices and well constructed paragraphs. The characterization of this novel was deftly done, with this reader falling in love with both the hero and heroine. The world building was also well done, with this reader getting a vibrant picture of Zone space and this intergalactic civilization. There was plenty of plot in this novel, with escapes, mystery elements, travel, and kidnapping of the heroine. The was never a dull ...more
JLH
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Almost Paradise. You’re having a bad day. You’re a newly ex girlfriend tells you see it’s over and you (a)tell her you still care for (b) tell her good riddance see. As you’re cruising through space in your cargo ship you( a )answer a distress call or ( B) ignore it and keep flying your ship. These are my two examples of a bad day that happens actually in the first chapter. It is a crazy ride in trying to help a damsel in distress. It’s a great way to read the book as he finds this woman who was ...more
HEATHER
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An imaginative story line with well defined characters!
by sewsummore

This is the first book by this author that I have read but it will not be the last. The story line was imaginative and the characters well defined. Serena had been sold by her drug addicted parents to a researcher in cybernetics. He used her to perform cybernetic enhancements on. Including tying her life supports to his research base making her a prisoner and her nanobots her jailer. Left alone at his secret base she used the
Anuschka
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great book. Very well written, with an interesting storyline.
Selena is a cyborg, stuck on a moon base, with no way of escaping. Matthias just got dumped by his girlfriend, which he took well. She on the other hand, did not. His ex messed with his systems and left him stranded in space. When his computer picks up the beacon on Paradise, he goes there to make repairs. Instead he finds a stuck cyborg. So begins an adventure on how to rescue Selena and set her free.

I received a free copy of this
Chelsea Ortiz-Gonzalez
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Its an interesting story indeed.
First of all, the ending was spectacular!
Matthias didnt seem like the normal male hero I usually read in most my books. He is not ALPHA. I mean he is alpha but not ALPHA if that makes sense. Selena was fascinating to me. She was intelligent despite her advancements. I enjoyed their story and look forward to this series continuing.
Happy reading!
Rating 5 stars

Elizabeth McDaniel
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Serena was sold as a child and turned into a cyborg with nanites. She was dependent on the station where she was built and was told she couldn’t leave or she would die. She sent out an sos and Mathias got it and rescued her. They had an exciting and interesting journey trying to free her from her prison and her maker as they fell in love.

Juanita E. Arp
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book, the interaction and chemistry between the characters of Serena and Matthias is great, the storyline is entertaining, filled with action and intrigue. I can't wait for more from this author. I received this book as a FREE ARC copy to read and I voluntarily leave this review.
Tania
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book it was great, it was well written story and the characters were interesting. Matthias is knocked off course in his freighter plane to a place there are beautiful woman Serena is desperate to escape. It was a steamy read.
Thank you for you allowing me to review your book.

Barbara
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book two in the Zone Cyborgs series a well written story with a great storyline, it held my interest throughout. Serena and Matthias’s story there is suspense, drama, danger, kidnapping, a villain, twists, turns, and romance. I want to read the next book. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Lori
Jan 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
A good sci-fi romance that was good from start to finish. I enjoyed the story and liked the characters. Good job

Linda
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed it. The magic and characters and drama. What an intriguing story! Can’t wait for the next book.

Rebecca
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was an excellent book. It was a gripping story intrigued and adventure. I could not put this one down. I voluntarily read and review this book in exchange for a free copy.
Sandra Allan
Jan 14, 2020
Jackie
marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2020

• The Rebel And The Rogue (Interstellar Brides® Program #19)
  • Mercy's End: A Dark Sci-Fi Romance
  • Claimed By The Russian (A Man Who Knows What He Wants, #129)
  • Heartless (Detyen Warriors, #3)
  • Chevepak's Cherished - A Sci-Fi Alien Romance: The Quasar Lineage Book 11
  • An Alien For Christmas (Zerconian Warriors #16)
  • Alien Torturer's Pet  (Conquered Mates #4)
  • Pain (Alien Breed 4 - English Edition)
  • Sugar Plum
  • Saved (Alien Chaos, #3)
  • Chef's Kiss (A Man Who Knows What He Wants, #128)
  • Cowboy Cerrone (A Man Who Knows What He Wants, #127)
  • Claimed By The Zandian (Zandian Brides, #6)
  • A Montana Daddies Christmas
  • Eat You Up (A Shifter's Claim, #2)
  • Alien Mate
  • Chosen By A Beast (Hearts Of Stone, #1)
Jessica Marting is a romance author, art enthusiast (not quite an artist, despite all that time in art school), an avid reader, and makeup collector/hoarder. She loves old movies and TV shows, crocheting, pre-1999 episodes of The Simpsons, and treats thrifting like the bloodsport of queens it is. She is unapologetic in both her dependence on coffee and her collection of vintage Man From U.N.C.L.E. ...more

Zone Cyborgs (3 books)
  • Haven (Zone Cyborgs, #1)
  • Oasis (Zone Cyborgs, #3)