Start by marking “The City Dragon's Mate (Lonely Dragons Club #3)” as Want to Read:
The City Dragon's Mate (Lonely Dragons Club #3)

The City Dragon's Mate

(Lonely Dragons Club #3)

Best Decision Ever: Hiring a man in need of discipline and finding out he’s your fated mate.

Bartholomew
When a friend calls, hoping I’ll take a problem employee off his hands, I jump at the chance. Despite running a large company and having a bustling city at my feet, I’m bored. I need a project. And if that project happens to be teaching a young man discipline, all the
Published December 13th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The City Dragon's Mate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The City Dragon's Mate

Start your review of The City Dragon's Mate (Lonely Dragons Club #3)
Joyfully Jay
Dec 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: jay
A Joyfully Jay review.

The City Dragon’s Mate is the third book in Silvia Violet’s Lonely Dragon’s Club series. While the first two books overlap in timeline and in some of their scenes, this story stands a bit more separately, but still builds on the first two books. We met Pierre in The Christmas Dragon’s Mate and there saw his conflict with Laszlo and Roman. So I was excited to see that this book featured Pierre in a leading role, as I am a big fan of redemption stories. Violet does
michaela ⚘
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, m-m, 2019
I have to admit that this may be my favorite one in the series. I loved book one, book two was okay but this one?? A winner.

We first meet Pierre in A Christmas Dragon’s Mate and he isn’t the most likable character as he causes tension and confusion between Roman and Lazlo. His punishment is to be sent away which lands him right into Bartholomew’s clutches.

Bartholomew comes off as cold and controlling — and he is...controlling that is. Pierre needs to be disciplined for his mistake and
Donna
Dec 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I put off reading this one for a few days because I wasn't sure how Bartholomew was going to handle Pierre concerning the whole "Laszlo and Roman" issue from book two... but, I shouldn't have worried! *grin*

This one was entertaining from the get-go and I was glad to hear Pierre's backstory, it explained a lot and definitely improved my dislike for him... Life can be so hard and we don't always make the best choices... but true regret and asking for forgiveness is always a good start toward
Jennie
Dec 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bartholomew finds himself with a new employee Pierre, thanks to a fellow dragon and friend.
Pierre has a lot to make up for because of his past behaviour with his last employer and dragon, Lazlo.
I enjoyed this shortish story of a dragon and his fated mate, watching their love bloom as Pierre finds his place.
A great addition to a series I've enjoyed.
Karolina Cebula
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"The City Dragon's Mate" is our third "date" with "Lonely Dragons Club" series and I honestly think that this novella by Silvia Violet is the best one of the three released so far. Let's start with the characters, as one of the leads in this story is someone we already know from the first volume – Pierre. Undoubtedly, it is worth noting that in this part we get to know him from a completely different side than before, thanks to which for some time we fight with our contradictory feelings towards ...more
Fran
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Laszlo asks fellow dragon Bartholomew the favor of taking in his former employee Pierre
and Bartholomew agrees but he's just not sure why he did. After all Pierre committed
the transgression of attempting harm on Laszlo's very pregnant omega mate Romeo by being
bratty and rude to him all because Pierre was dragon struck with Laszlo. Bartholomew agrees
cuz he could use an employee to do his cleaning (to his precise specifications) and this dragon
was wallowing himself in boredom and loneliness. Pierre
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished-reading
I really liked the approach the author took with this fascinating Mpreg dragon shifter romance & found the plot quite interesting with well-developed characters that are realistically emotional flawed. I particularly liked the way the male dragon shifter went after his mate with no hesitation even though the omega was inclined to be a bit dubious about the situation. There are some character crossovers from previous books in this series but it can be read as a standalone. There is some good ...more
Tina
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The City Dragon’s Mate is the third book in the Lonely Dragon’s Club by author Silvia Violet. This one has angst, love, and shiny in it. This book should be read in order. You meet characters from the other books in this story, they are pivotal to this story’s arc.
Bartholomew, is a dragon who lives in the city. He has a thriving business. He has never found his fated mate.
When Laszlo comes to him with a problem: a human who thought he was in love with Laszlo and tried to come between Laszlo and
Joelle
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So good. I can't wait for the next one.

I am loving this series so much. And I seriously want to ride a dragon over the city at Christmas to look at all the pretty lights.

I honestly can't get enough of these books. Each one has sucked me in. I start reading and I just can't stop until I'm finished. All of the guys so far have been really sweet. Bartholomew and Pierre were a bit more spicy. And I loved it. I'm glad Pierre got his own dragon. I was just as mad at him as everyone else for what he
Laura H
Dec 27, 2019 rated it liked it
My favourite of the series so far and I wasn't sure about at first, considering what we saw of Pierre in the first book but I actually adored him and getting to know more about him in this book. Bartholomew is definitely my favourite of the dragons too, these two were incredible together and all their interactions made me smile. From the punishments to the learning about each other and the steamy scenes, they compliment each other perfectly and bring out the softer side of each other.

Pierre has
Elayne
Dec 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books

Book 3 in the series.
There are always 2 sides to a story and although Pierre knows he made and regrets the huge mistake he made, he gets a second chance working for Bartholomew. This is something of a (mild) BDSM story line, which isn’t normally my choice of reading. However it’s handled very well. We have a bit of conflict within the Lonely Dragons group over the relationship, where we meet our next Dragon needing a mate. My only slight disappointment, throughout the book we hear about Pierre’
Rachwithheadinabook
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
The (not so) lonely dragons are back and I have to say Pierre and Bartholomew (no nicknames please) are my favourite couple. Pierre has made mistakes in the past (okay okay big ones) and he is truly sorry, when he sent to Bartholomew he doesn’t know what to expect. When Bartholomew says he’ll take on Pierre he’s expecting One thing and get something else entirely.

If you like dragons and MPEG then this is a series that you will definitely enjoy, I love the emotional balance between Pierre and
mrs sarah frost
Dec 16, 2019 rated it really liked it

Bartholomew a high flying CEO and hundred year old dragon has seen two of his best friends find their mates, he's wondering if he will ever find his. Then Laszlo asks him to take one of his servants off his hands. Are things about to change?
Pierre has been released of his duties by Laszlo after he tried to break him and his mate up. He finds himself as a servant to sexy Dragon Bartholomew.
The pull they have when they meet cannot be contained. Surely they're not fated mates, are they?
Celine
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great new instalment in the series

I am really enjoying the lonely dragon's club so far. And this one was another great book.

I really disliked Pierre in the first book, but I very quickly warmed to him in this book. He was everything you wouldn't expect when reading the first book. I loved Bartholomew, he was perfect for Pierre and they fit so well together.

It was a very sweet story of love and building trust.

Great book that I really recommend (better enjoyed if you read at least book 1)
Rachel
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great add to the series. I love each new couple more and more! Bartholomew and Pierre are up next! I've been wanting to now more about Pierre since we met him in book 1; I love a good redemption story. There is so much more to Pierre then meets the eye. There story is different with Pierre already knowing about Dragons which I liked that fresh dynamic. Bart is the perfect Dragon for this boy, and giving him what he needs gives Bart so much more! Loved it! Sexy, sweet, kinky and I already ...more
Virginia Lee
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in the Lonely dragon Club Series. This book is about Bartholomew who of all of his dragon friends is a workaholic. He doesn't have time to find someone for himself. What he doesn't know when he agrees to take Pierre off of his friend that fate has a way to wake you up. Can Pierre see that there is more than meets the eye with Bartholomew or heart. Pierre finally finds the one that he can be open with and he just loves pushing the limit. Cant wait to see what happens next ...more
Audrey Pott
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
To finally get the background story on why Pierre was the way he was, not had an easy life and good on him for making sure his sister was looked after and in a good school shows he had some backbone. I liked Bartholomew and Pierre together, some bratty sad moments and kinky moments, in fact their intimate scenes were hot and sexy.

I voluntarily reviewed an arc of this book for my honest opinions of which I’m under no obligation to do so. I absolutely recommend this book and can’t wait for the
Xochitl
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series is one of my favorites because is about the witty adventures of a group of Lonely dragons while getting less lonely after finding their fated mates. Now is the turn of Bartholomew and Pierre and their love story. But this book is not only about love. It is also about guilt, shame, despair, hurt and sadness and how you first need to accept and forgive yourself before being accepted and forgiven. Great interesting plot!!
I received this book as an ARC and this is my honest opinion.
Amy
Dec 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Pierre and Bartholomew

I just left fed Pierre, which surprised me after how horrendously he acted towards Roman. But Pierre was so very vulnerable, defeated in life and spirit. Bartholomew was incredibly bossy, domineering, sweet and gooey all in one package. I like this series,but wish the books were a bit longer.
Denise GremoryKohta
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Man it just gets better!!

It takes a writer with great skill to take a character we have to become one we love and that's what happened with Pierre. That saying about walking a mile in someone shoes really holds true here. I love all the dragons but I had some serious thoughts about Gibb smacking Laszlo lol. Now I can't wait for Desmond's story.
Patricia Nelson
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my stars! This was such a bittersweet, heartrending, grab-you-by-the-feels, poignant, heartbreaking ultimately hopeful, beautiful, endearing, intense, smoldering, and totally awesome story. It had me hooked from the very first page, grabbing tissues along the way. I would DEFINITELY recommend getting this gem immediately!
Thomas
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh, Sooo Dang Good !

I Absolutely Couldn't Stop the TEARS for Pierre ! His past struggles to Survive and support his sister and himself had taken Such a toll on his spirit and his will to survive!
A GREAT READ!!! DON'T MISS THIS ONE, you will really be missing out if you skip it ! ! !
LauraSt
Sexy repentant omegas

I’m coming to adore this not-so-Lonely Dragon’s Club.
Bartholomew and Pierre were so sexy together! And Tally was adorable with Pierre, I just loved them! Can’t wait for the final dragon and book to come out!
Shannon
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this book

I absolutely love this whole series. I love the thought of Dragons so this is right up my ally. Good story line, great characters and of course a HEA. I am impatiently waiting book 4.
Emma Burbidge
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kathryn Manzella
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The City Dragon's Mate by Silvia Violet is the third book in the Lonely Dragons Club series. This story is a m/m romance with Dragon Shifter finding their hated mates and having babies (yes, it is mpreg). There is also a light dusting of kink - spankings, light punishments... sexy, not dark or heavy. It is definitely a sweet and sometimes steamy tead... definitely a fun addition to this entertaining series.

Pierre was not a liked character in previous books, so the change in him and his back
Victoria Taylor
Dec 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Super cute

Loved Pierre and his big alpha dragon and it was good to see all of their friends come to the rescue when needed. One more to go.
andrea moran
Dec 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lonely dragons club 3

The next lonely dragon to find his true mate and make a baby against all the odds was a great addition to the series
Katie Durante
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was ok
Meh, this series was kind of quirky and fun at first but I'm not really into it by this third book.
Balgair Tod
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot. Sexy. Magical. Silvia Violet at her best.

Highly recommend it to all.

• Rules to Obey (Davey's Rules, #5)
  • Ties That Bind (The Family Novak #2)
  • A Pebble for Lewis
  • His Elder Dragon (Divine Dragons #1)
  • Unexpected (Inked, #3)
  • Made Marian Mixtape (Made Marian, #9)
  • Mine to Save (Pine Ridge Pack #1)
  • Fixing Little Red (Different Hearts, #2)
  • Wild Magic (Triad #4)
  • The Night (Love in O'Leary #5)
  • Daddy's Forbidden Room
  • Rialto (Unbreakable Bonds, #8)
  • Rules for Santa (Davey's Rules #3)
  • Truth (Wolves of Walker County, #1)
  • Caged In (Ace's Wild #12)
  • Soul Magic (Triad #3)
  • Homerun Daddy (Timberwood Cove, #1)
  • Spencer (Leashes & Lace #5)
Silvia Violet writes fun, sexy stories that will leave you smiling and satisfied. She has a thing for characters who are in need of comfort and enjoys helping them surrender to love even when they doubt it exists. Silvia's stories include sizzling contemporaries, paranormals, and historicals. When she needs a break from listening to the voices in her head, she spends time baking, taking long ...more

Lonely Dragons Club (4 books)
  • The Christmas Dragon's Mate (Lonely Dragons Club #1)
  • The Snow Dragon's Mate (Lonely Dragons Club #2)
  • The Island Dragon's Mate (Lonely Dragons Club #4)