Start by marking “Chloe Rose and the Enchanted Maze” as Want to Read:
Chloe Rose and the Enchanted Maze

Chloe Rose and the Enchanted Maze

Chloe’s seemingly simple life in a whimsical town is changed forever when her father dies at war. After dealing with a series of heart-wrenching events, her grandmother discloses an ancient secret of an enchanted maze that can grant wishes. Discover the power of love, bravery, and friendship in Chloe Rose and The Enchanted Maze.
Expected publication: March 25th 2020 by GenZ Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Chloe Rose and the Enchanted Maze, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chloe Rose and the Enchanted Maze

Start your review of Chloe Rose and the Enchanted Maze
L.
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Allie
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was ok
I was provided an arc of this book by Netgalley via GenZ Publishing to review; all opinions are my own honest views of this book.

I read a lot of middle grade books and have loved many. I was very hopeful about this one because of the diverse main character, the cute cover, and the description. Sadly, it fell very flat.

The writing style was confusing - lots of run on sentences and inappropriate use of commas and semicolons that I hope get fixed by the final copy. It’s also very basic language
Sarah M
Jan 13, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2020
Got to read this book as an E-ARC via Neygalley. Thank you to the publishers, Xpresso Book Tours, for the opportunity. All opinions are my own.

First off, I'd say that I'm not part of the intended audience for Butler's book, but I feel like even children part of the right age group could find things to agree with me on regarding the text (albeit in other words).

We follow a young girl called Chloe. Early on in the book her father dies in a war and her mother remarries a man much higher up on the
Veronica Elle
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This review is from my twin daughters because they love Chloe's Journey. They cried, laughed and giggled as they followed Chloe's adventures but most importantly learned about bravery and friendship. They wondered what would happen to Thyra, sad that no one believed Chloe when she was telling the truth. I hope that this story resonates with a lot of children and that they can connect with Chloe and enjoy her journey!
Michelle Lynn
rated it did not like it
Jan 16, 2020