Start by marking “Mark of the Gods (Muse Island Series Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Mark of the Gods (Muse Island Series Book 1)

Mark of the Gods (Muse Island Series Book 1)

The myths are real. And they're coming for her.
Piper Prince excels at counseling the criminally insane, but something about Ari Fawkes and his claim to serve the gods threatens to unravel her. When he gives her an iron-clad clue to her mysterious past—a clue that could heal her dying sister—Piper follows the trail to Muse Island.

Once on the island, her room is ransacked, a
Kindle Edition
Published November 2019 by Muse Island Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Mark of the Gods, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mark of the Gods

Start your review of Mark of the Gods (Muse Island Series Book 1)
Pamela Marrs
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. Its based on mythology, paranormal, romance, suspence, and magic. Piper is a councillor of sorts to sociopaths. She has a journey to make to find a way to heal her sister. This is a New must read series that I can't wait to read more of this series!
Leslie Marshman
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mark of the Gods, the first book in The Muse Island series, is a fun, entertaining read. Based on mythology, the story also incorporates fantasy and suspense in an intriguing mixture. Dr. Piper Prince’s background is as much a mystery to her as to the readers, so we’re in it right alongside her as she discovers who she really is. I can’t wait to dive into Power of the Song, book two in the series, to learn more about everyone on Muse Island. Especially Bernard. I want a Bernard in my life.
sherri jones-teachout
Gods, demi-gods, creatures. What is going on at Muse Island, and where does Piper fit in? Piper and her younger sister were adopted when they were very young. Now her sister has cancer and needs a bone marrow transplant. She needs to track down their birth parents. But where to start? Then her criminally insane patient at the hospital where she works as a psychologist somehow leaves a message at her home, even though he is locked up. It is a copy of her birth certificate from a place called Muse ...more
Rachel Osborne
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What's not to love about gods and a fiery mc. Loved this novella on the gods but adding the contemporary feel was fantastic. It's one of those stories that you'll read, get completely immersed into the story and will need to read more. I wish I got a bigger book but I just love big books. Won't disappointed any God fan!
Rose Brown
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an amazing read!
“Mark of the Gods” is a mythological fantasy adventure that is fast-paced and entertaining.
This tale has drama, suspense and intrigues you in a way that you feel fully invested in the outcome of the story. I loved this concept and this tale.
I received a free copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily
Rebel
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it! I have always loved mythological stories but with this book the author's have put their spin on it all. The character's were interesting and the storyline was unique. I'm looking forward to reading "Power of the Song".
Lori
Nov 16, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Received as a review copy, this is an honest review. While the mystery at the heart of the story was interesting enough, its characters were flat and annoying to read about, especially the main character Piper didn't give me a lot of depth to work with to keep myself wanting more.
Kris
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Jenn Windrow
Jan 13, 2020

• Age of Dragons: Stones of Amaria
  • Coven of Secrets
  • Prophecy of Magic
  • Winter's Edge (Crimson Winter Reverse Harem #1)
  • Deadly Game (Academy of the Gods, #3)
  • Dark Skies 1-3 (Dark Skies, #1-3)
  • Fae Academy: Primal
  • Black Magic Voodoo (Mystic Hallows Harem #1)
  • Hades Academy: Fourth Semester (Hades Academy #4)
  • Powerless (Steel Demons MC #2)
  • Vicious Royals (Nocturnal Academy Book 2)
  • The First Balance Bringer
  • New Moon (Alpha Wolf Academy, #1)
  • Fablestone Clan (The Fablestone Clan, #1-5)
  • A Reverse Harem Romance Collection
  • Bears Vs Wolves (Team Shifter, #1)
  • Curse of Stone (Academy of the Damned Book 1)