Start by marking “Paths to Freedom (The Mallory Saga #2)” as Want to Read:
Paths to Freedom (The Mallory Saga #2)

Paths to Freedom (The Mallory Saga #2)

The French and Indian War is over, but the aftermath widens the gulf between the colonies and King George III. A hard handed approach by the King and Parliament fuels the flames of resistance; flames that soon engulf the Mallory clan, consuming the frontier, shattering their hopes for Mallory Town, and changing their lives forever. Revolution is nigh.
Published November 22nd 2019 by Hoover Books

To ask other readers questions about Paths to Freedom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paths to Freedom

Start your review of Paths to Freedom (The Mallory Saga #2)
Mary Yarde
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing

"It is time for The Sons of Liberty to show the British the seriousness of our resolve...."

The French and Indian War may well be over, but the debt remained, and someone has to pay for it. Parliament believed it was down to the colonies to bear their share of imperial defence. However, there were some in America who dared to disagree.

For the Mallory brothers, the King and his Parliament were the least of their concerns. Their concerns lay much closer to home and could be summed up by one name —
Adam Lofthouse
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to get a very early read of this book, and I'm very glad that I did.

The story takes place in a time that is rarely touched upon by novelists, a time I know very little about. It made the story all the more intriguing for me, as it felt as though I was learning along the way. The USA before it was the 'United States' is such a brilliant setting for a book, and the author does a brilliant job at immersing the reader in the setting and time.

The Mallory's and their supporting
Robert Southworth
An excellent addition

Its been some time since i read the first book in this series. However, the skill in which the author delivers his vision of the 18th century, his ability to create realistic characters and a well constructed plot, i am glad to say, is not diminished. A fine read.

Robert Southworth author of the Ripper Legacies
Dec 26, 2019
Duane Howarth
marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2020

• Katherine: Tudor Duchess (Brandon Trilogy, #3)
  • Love Lost in Time: A Tale of Love, Death and Redemption
  • The Broken Man
  • Into the Fire (Capitaine Inés Picaut, #1)
  • Shiang
  • Sword of Kings (The Saxon Stories, #12)
  • The Second Sleep
  • The New Achilles
  • Just Get Up: And Manifest Your Inner Genius
  • Amulet's Rapture (Curse of Clansmen and Kings #3)
  • Breathing for Confidence: Your Voice, Your Superpower
  • Knightmare Arcanist (Frith Chronicles, #1)
  • Wayland’s Revenge
  • A Flame Through Eternity: It started 3 000 years ago. It ends now. Who survives? (The Wanderer)
  • Fortune's Child: A Novel of Empress Theodora
  • Eight Pointed Cross
  • the year the swans came
  • Dread Pirate Arcanist (Frith Chronicles, #2)

Let me begin this intro-bio by revealing that I love to be up in the wee hours of the morning. Coffee is best at that time of day which also coincides nicely with the inspiring actions of my Muse. My name is Paul Bennett though my golfing alter ego is named Ocho Seis (more on Ocho later). I was born in 1951; way back in the days of the Eisenhower presidency, The Korean War and the Red Menace.