Start by marking “Rock Me Harder (Licks of Leather #2)” as Want to Read:
Rock Me Harder (Licks of Leather #2)

Rock Me Harder

(Licks of Leather #2)

I dazzle the world when I play the guitar,

But I never let anyone dazzle my heart…

Until I spent one night with her.

Darren Ash is living the dream. As lead guitarist for iconic rock band Licks of Leather, he seemingly has it all. But secretly he’s struggling to forget the woman he shared a scorc

Published January 21st 2020 by Dream Words, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Rock Me Harder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rock Me Harder

Start your review of Rock Me Harder (Licks of Leather #2)
Books and
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
I want more, more, more...

Its Officially! I now know Jenna Jacob can write red hot rock stars. In Rock Me Harder, I not only loved Tori and Darren, but I am OBSESSED with them. The way they meet (backstage after the concert) is the reason why rock star themes and characters are my catnip.
The way their one-night stand progresses into forever was perfection. Together they fall fast and hard with one another. Living a life only partial fulfilled because the other piece of their heart is missing.
T
Angel Payne
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh, DARREN!
I've been an enormous Jenna Jacob fan from the earliest days of her incredible career--but I swear by a thousand guitar picks, there's just SOMETHING about the Licks of Leather series that has captured my younger, rock fangirling heart and will not let go.
This beautiful, original take on the hidden baby trope is blended with everything I most want and need from a rock god book. There's an unforgettable one-night stand, a press scandal gone wrong, plenty of horny groupies, and--ohhh ye
Saskia
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
The second book in the series, but if you haven’t read the first book you will be able to follow the story. The story is about the guitarist Darren and it mostly shows the hard part of fame and that is having no privacy and being harassed by the press and certain fans.

There are no BDSM elements in this story and it is a bit of a slow burn, but it is a wonderful story of two people reconnecting and overcoming difficulties. Showing different lives with a common goal.
Jody
As a fan of rock star romances I found myself quickly captivated by Darren and Tori in a story that stands strongly on its own. Ms. Jacob crafted a hero with a big heart living in a world full of superficiality and introduced him to a strong-willed woman who sees the man behind the fame. Theirs is a journey full of heart and soul and with each turn of the page I cheered even harder for them to reach their HEA.

Darren Ash had a life-altering one-night stand two years ago, an encounter that he stil
Ria Alexander  - Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Forgiveness + Love = Second Chances

"I don't know what's happening here ... what you're doing to me, or what this powerful attraction is, but I like it."

If Darren Ash played my body as well as he did the guitar, he would destroy me.
Oh, but what a way to go."

ROCK ME HARDER
, book two in Jenna Jacob's LICKS OF LEATHER series, was every bit as good as the first. Jenna is most certainly rocking my world with these amazing men. This time it's Darren Ash's turn.

Darren is the band's lead guitarist and t
Jenny Harris
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Tori Elizabeth Combs and Darren Ash. On night was all these two had before she was gone and Darren felt like something more like someone was missing from his life for the last 2 years. He has never forgotten that night and will do anything to get back the woman of his dreams. He looks at Burk and Sofia (who we met in Rock me Longer) and knows after seeing them that he can have true
Linda Dunn
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
To lose you is my worst fear....

Darren Ash has the reputation for being an in your face guitar player for the rock band Licks of Leather. But when he played his guitar, all he fantasized about was strumming the strings of a certain red haired beauty he shared an amazing night of sin with 2 years before. For the first time in his life he opened his heart and soul and poured out all his wishes and fears to her. She took off on him and he was crushed. He did not even get her number. He was determin
Karin Gesell
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 in the series, and I’m telling you, each one is going to be amazing! This time, it’s Darren’s story, guitarist extraordinaire, and nursing a crushed heart. After a soul searing night with the woman he truly connected with, he woke up to her gone in the morning and no way to contact her. Two years later after much searching, he finally finds her, along with quite a few secrets and a lot more questions. Tori, who has also been nursing a crushed heart every day since she walked out o ...more
Melanie Marnell
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed reading Rock Me Harder. It was so easy to be caught up in this love story. It has fabulous characters including an adorable 18 month old who will steal your heart. A fantastic storyline with some angst just to keep it interesting and hot steamy moments that will make you want to fan yourself. It just all works!

Darren Ash is a rockstar, gorgeous, talented and a man looking for something more than rabid fans that want a piece of him. Tori Combs is desparate to save her father
Polly Barreto
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book of the series but if you haven’t read book one, like me, you will have no trouble following the story line.

Darren Ash is the guitarist for Licks of Leather, but his life is no bed of roses. Fame all comes with a price…and the fans and press all want a piece of him. The only person who really has a piece of him is Tori Combs.

Tori Combs has been through the wringer while trying to keep her family a float. She has had to make some difficult decision and is currently paying
LaTonja
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
That one night between Darren and Tori was electric, but who knew that it would give both their lives new meaning. Rocker Darren was betrayed after a night of bliss. Over 2 years he searched for his "Elizabeth". Who knew when he found her he would encounter his mini me. With so many an answered questions Darren needed the truth. Tori has to face the reality that her life would never be the same. She would always be in the spotlight after her night with Darren. This book is amazing. I read it in ...more
Rhonda
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Jacob rocks it again with the second book in her Licks of Leather series. Darren and Tori had one night together but it was enough to leave a very lasting impression on both of them. He can't get over her and spends the next two years looking for her. At the same time, Tori has never dated since that night but she also knew she wouldn't fit into his world. Besides, he would hate her if he knew what she did! When he finally finds her, his world is literally rocked to the foundation from the s ...more
Wendy
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved the emotion! Wendy for Janise’s Jivin’ Book Blog

This was my first Jenna Jacob book and wow! I loved Darren and Tori. Darren may be a rock star but he is grounded and very real. Tori has been forced to make some tough decisions in her life and as her story unfolds it is easy to see why she did what she did. Jenna created a wonderful story full of forgiveness, hope and love. I had to go back and download Book 1 I want to know all the band members stories. Can’t wait for more of this series.
Theresa
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Darren/Tori and Dustin are great, my new favorites. Licks of leather series is getting so much better. It was great with the first book of rock me longer but now it fantastic with this story. To see that both of Darren and Tori were pining for the other and then to see how Darren is with Dustin. Who could ask for more. I cannot wait for the next installment of this series. Jenna Jacobs has not disappointed.
Phyllis Lopez
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So Beautifull!

I fell in love with Darren, Tori and Dustin's story! How destiny can pull you to your soul mate the first second you lay eye on each other. Then fate can pull you apart to then pull you back together and never let you go. Jenna Jacob wrote this from the heart to make you wish and dream of a love like she wrote here! Thank you. A must read.
Dana zamora
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Forever beautiful

OMG I laughed and cried reading this book, Jenna you rocked my world, to think a one night stand would end up being the love of your life, with the spitting image of yourself looking back at you the first time you see your son, never denying that baby is yours, the chemistry between the two of them and the entire band is truly amazing, waiting for the next book, thank you Jenna for such a great story, Dana
A
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better. You are going to adore Darren and Tori. Jenna Jacob spun an sexy and enchanting tale, and you won’t be able to put the book down! There is even a surprise to keep you on your toes. Rock Me Harder is steamy, fun page turner. I can’t wait for the next book!!
Lauren
Jan 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
I struggled with this one at first I really didn't like Darren but he did grow on me lol. Tori was sweet maybe a little naive to think that her life wouldn't implode when people found out about her and Darren. He is definitely a take charge guy but it took him longer than I would have thought to make it there. These two do have insane chemistry and it is almost mindblowing. I will say the 18 month old pretty much stole the show for me. ...more
Maria
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, e-book, read-in-2020
A swoon-worthy, second chance, rock star romance!

Years ago, due to extreme circumstances, Tori Combs ended up backstage at a Licks of Leather concert and caught the eye of guitarist Darren Ash. They spent an incredible night together, after which Tori virtually disappeared. Neither of these characters ever got over the other and Darren spent years searching for Tori...until he found her.

Although this is the second book in the series, you don't need to have read the first book to enjoy this one.
Phuong
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Darren Ash is the lead guitarist for the rock band Licks of Leather. On the outside, it looks like Darren has it all. However, Darren is still thinking about the night he spent with a woman that disappeared the next morning never to be seen again. Darren hires a private investigator to find her but nothing has turned up. He also found out the name she gave him wasn't real and he also realized that she betrayed him.

Tori Combs still can't stop thinking about the night she spent with Darren Ash and
Lynn Brooks
May 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A passionate heart! With the second book in her Licks of Leather rock star series, Jenna Jacob brings us Darren's story. This was my favorite in the series so far ... not only does it have a passionate love story, but it has a major case of feels as well.

Darren Ash is the lead guitarist for Licks of Leather and has been laying low mooning over a one night encounter for more than two years now. The guys in the band know nothing about the woman he met, but he can't get her off his mind. When a P.I
Maday Dearmas
Jun 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved loved loved this story! I couldn’t put it down. It was one of those stories where you’re waiting for the other shoe to drop and thankfully it never did, at least not the way you expected. I loved Darren, he’s so cool handsome and sexy, to hear he didn’t want to be with anyone after meeting his soul mate had me tearing up. Tori had done things to save her dad that she wasn’t proud of but if she had to do it again for anyone in her family she’d do it again in a heartbeat. She’s strong and be ...more
Jessica Brittain
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jenna Jacob did amazing job with this book. It is amazing wll written. The characters have such a amazing connection. You get wrapped up in your feels and wanting more! I would highly recommend this book!
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Jan 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Review by: Jennifer
(3.5 stars)

After a one night stand left Tori pregnant, she just went on with her life, took care of her baby and making the best life she could. She left the father high and dry in his sleep and he has no clue as to how to get in touch with her. Until one night he shows up at her door. The rock hottie that she can't forget, the man that every other man can't live up too. Now, he knows the truth, but does this mean that he will forgive her? Can they have a second chance?

This wa
Shel
Apr 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
Darren and Tori started as a one night fling that ended with her sneaking out the door. He slowly found out she lied about everything but could not stop wanting her. After 2 years of having a PI hunt her down he finally comes face to face with her, only to discover his blazing desire never died and she had a bigger secret than her lies.

Tori hates herself for lying to him and keeping this massive secret from him too. But she , like him, never stopped wanting him.

The arguments, the revelations, th
annette08
Aug 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
swept up

When Darren seen this red head after a concert in Kansas City he felt the pull. when Tori seen Darren she felt shy but felt that same pull. When these two got together it was sparks, but she walked away. Two years later Darren got his wish, and he found his girl again, but can he accept the lies and deceit she had done to him? Can he forgive all the secrets she kept from him to find there forever? Read now to find out!!
Lauren Luman
Jan 18, 2020 rated it liked it
I enjoyed the overall story better than the first of the series but what I find problematic is how liberal her characters are in calling women bitches. And calling women's arousal "cream". I found that to be a little cringeworthy.

Also, the 18 month old in the story is written as if he's about 3 regarding his vocabulary and motor skills. It threw me off a little.

What I did love was their chemistry. It was palpable. And I'm definitely interested in Ozzy's story coming next.
Dawn
Dec 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ok while some of this book was predictable, I gotta say I LOVE Darren and Tori.

Overall it was a great, enjoyable read. Easy to get through and only a few cringeworthy phrases (the typical “lapping up her cream” type stuff).

I’m falling in love with this series and looking forward to the next book!
Cindie Wenger
Dec 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow

This series just keeps getting better. I love Darren and Tori’s story. I love the down to Earth loving giving person he is and how his love encompasses Tori and Dustin. Can’t wait for the next book
Soledad
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: english
Just for the little kid

• Wicked as Sin (One-Mile & Brea, Part One Wicked & Devoted, #1)
  • Wait for Me
  • Reckless Invitation (The Reckless Rockstar #2)
  • Wicked Ever After (Wicked & Devoted #2)
  • Endless: Ty & Zoey (Less Than Zero, #1)
  • Tainted Kiss (Tainted Knights #1)
  • Reckless Obsession (The Reckless Rockstar #1)
  • Escape You (Cole Brothers #3)
  • Long Lost (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten #4)
  • Miss Understanding (Miss, #1)
  • Allure
  • Lovely Madness (Players #4)
  • Misadventures with a Master: A Misadventures Novella
  • Out of the Ashes (Trust, #2)
  • Aaron's Heart (Lake Hope #2)
  • Unmask Me (Dragons Love Curves #2.5)
  • Happily Ever After in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado #11)
  • A Reverse Harem Romance Collection
USA Today Bestselling author Jenna Jacob paints a canvas of passion, romance, and humor as her Alpha men and the feisty women who love them unravel their souls, heal their scars, and find a happy-ever-after kind of love. Heart-tugging, captivating, and steamy, Jenna’s books will surely leave you breathless and craving more.
A mom of four grown children, Jenna and her Alpha-hunk husband live in Kans

Licks of Leather (5 books)
  • Rock Me Longer (Licks Of Leather #1)
  • Rock Me Slower (Licks Of Leather #3)
  • Rock Me Faster (Licks of Leather #4)
  • Rock Me Deeper (Licks of Leather #5)