Start by marking “Darcy Does Dallas: Gay Pride and Prejudice Variation (Poor Little Billionaires, #3)” as Want to Read:

Ten years ago, his first love betrayed him. Is a spark still left among the ashes?

CEO Will Darcy has spent the past decade putting thoughts of George Wickham out of his mind. His childhood friend grew up to be a compulsive drinker and gambler, wasting every opportunity Will’s father had given him. Seeing him again on a business trip to Dallas brings up old memories of th
Published November 29th 2019 by LoveLight Press

To ask other readers questions about Darcy Does Dallas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Darcy Does Dallas

Start your review of Darcy Does Dallas: Gay Pride and Prejudice Variation (Poor Little Billionaires, #3)
Jamie Lee Zonneveld
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Darcy Does Dallas by Andrea Dalling is a modern gay Pride and Prejudice retelling. It was also my first book by this author and I really liked it. Will and Geo are great characters and I loved them.
Phoebe
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
A corporate merger brings old lovers face to face again.

Will Darcy walks into a conference to talk about a merger and comes face to face with his past. George Wickham, an attorney for the dissolving company, betrayed Darcy ten years ago. Darcy never got over it.

Wickham is shocked to see Darcy. This is his chance to make his amends. It might also be his chance to get Darcy back.

Can the past be forgiven though?

Darcy Does Dallas: Gay Pride and Prejudice Variation (LoveLight Press, B07WJZ7WJ9, 2019
C.B.
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Does time and distance positively influence forgiveness and reconciliation? Will Darcy was experiencing the trip from 'hell'. His business partner/sister, Maddie tried to keep him levelheaded & calm. He reflected on hating traveling for the logistical potential nightmares, and because it reminds him that his last boyfriend, Trevor cheated using the excuse that he was gone so much. Visiting Dallas for the Pemberley buyout made him nostalgic for his first love George Wickham. They knew each other ...more
Buturot
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was ok
I am an avid P & P fan. I dared to review a "mature", modern Darcy story. (Spoilers ahead) Darcy is of course rich, CEO of Pemberley Industries. He went to Dallas to merge/acquire another company. He met his old friend and lover, Geo (George Wickham). They couldn't resist their attraction and they resumed their relationship.

I kinda skimmed through the story. I was really looking for a male version of EB (as the title states it is a gay P & P variation). There was no male EB, only Geo. I was also
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
I really enjoyed reading this captivating second-chance MM romance. The plot is well-paced & interesting with some emotional situations. The characters are well-developed with realistic flaws & continue to develop throughout the story-line to become emotional entwined with each other. There is good support from the secondary characters & this book can be read as a standalone.
There is: two men (Will & George) who were previously lovers in the past come face to face in a meeting for a corporate me
Linda
Nov 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mergers in business and bedroom as Darcy rediscovers his Wickham in 🌁Dallas 😋
Hot🌶 times in Dallas as author Andrea Dalling transplants key characters from one of Jane Austen's most beloved romances to the present day corporate world and identifies the heat and conflict between Darcy and Wickham as MM passion. The long lost, betrayed lovers refound trope comes with plenty of heat. The Darcy character remains a bit of a privileged, bossy and inflexible fellow, putting his business responsibilities
L H
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Darcy and Geo were best friends since childhood. They grew up together and both experienced the loss of their parents young. They were also one another's soul mate. However, 10 years ago they had a falling out that lead to Darcy walking away and Geo getting his act together. Now as Darcy's company is taking over the company Geo works for they meet again and they have another chance at making it work. They really want to but will past hurts keep them from a future together? This was so delicious ...more
Kitt
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a sweet, enjoyable story. It has medium angst, old hurts and betrayals, addiction, pain, and loss. It also has unquenchable desire and longing, love, and forgiveness. Sometimes I just wanted to punch the guys for their lack of communication, but I understood Will's hurt and also Geo's frustration that Will could not get over the past. I felt both guys were right, and they had to decide if love and desire was enough to overcome the past and forge something new and better. Great characters ...more
T Paul
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
This author took a classic, added a unique, poetic twist, and turned it into a modern romance that has a touch of Austen but much more Dalling. Geo and Will give a sweet performance, as well as a reminiscent one, yet have a flare of their very own. The story has a very modern flavor and it’s easy to absorb yourself into it. A lot of fun to read. Good supporting characters, some with their own side stories which added an additional depth to the book.

I received a free copy of this book via Bookspr
Beverly
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Second chances. What a conniving unscrupulous dirt bag Geo was to Will in their past! That would be a hard one to get over EVER! But as I read on, I discovered Will wasn't blameless and made his fair share of grievances against Geo. In the end, they both made mistakes, but love was their foundation, and they learned and survived to a hea ending. Angsty, emotional, and hot read. Another great read in a long list for this author. ...more
Claudia
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series, romance, m-m, lgbt
Lovely! ♥

What happens when you take a classic romance and transport it to the modern, corporated world? Darcy Does Dallas, that's what happens :P

This is a second chance romance, and a very good one, in which the transplanted characters are recognizable, and yet, very different from the original set. Particularly George Wickham, who is a lot better person than the original :P

Sweet, fun and, in the end, a story about forgiveness and hope, this is a delightful read ♥

Violet  Marshall
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in The Poor Little Billionaires Series. What a sensational book the writing was good. The plot was entertaining and it was steady throughout the book. I found the story and characters delightful. The characters were developed and thought out. Will Darcy and George Wickham are the MC’s of this book. I can recommend this book as a good read. I voluntarily read an advance copy of this book for an honest review.
Gwen
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A tale of lost loves and second chances. Mr Darcy is a workaholic, keeping his business always thriving. When he goes to Dallas for business he finds Geo. Geo is gorgeous and bi, and that makes him fair game for everyone. I like that despite all the hurt, and a very big mistake from the past they sort out their differences. Great story with a happy ending.

Dawn
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Read. Loved Darcy he is a CEO and lost his love and has a broken heart. But things are about to change. Add a company and George. Ak Geo and you get the love of Darcys life. When things get hot at work there end up in bed but is it just sex? Or can Darcy ever trust Geo again. Full of great characters and interesting storyline. Loved it.
Marjorie Williams
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the connection between Will and Geo! I didn’t understand the connection to the classic because in the classic George was a complete jackass and only out for himself but I just put that aside and the storyline was great!

Nissy Williams
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was a good 2nd chance love story, however Their chemistry from the past was good between Geo and Will. Good feel good story and was written well. This is the first book I have read in this series and look forward to reading the first two.

Cynthia Brooks
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Will Darcy goes to Dallas for a meager for his company. When he goes to sign papers he can't believe that his old boyfriend Geo is the lawyer for the other business. Geo broke his heart when he tried to marry his sister for her trust fund. When he sees him he knows he still cares but can he let go of the past. I really enjoyed this story.
Pat
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book turned out to be a real page turner with the well written storyline and characters that were so well created that I was totally enthralled as each and every page was turned until the very end!
Donna Maynard
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was brilliant. I loved the characters and their story. They stood the test of time and made it through. Lovely. I would definitely recommend this book to everyone.

Sylvie
Dec 03, 2019
Deborah Zettlemoyer
Dec 30, 2019
Andrea Dalling
Nov 21, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: wrote-it
Sara M
is currently reading it
Dec 07, 2019

• The Mafia and the Gays
  • Forbidden Boys: Academy of Sin (7 Huntsmen)
  • Cody: Shifters of Iron Storm Bayou (Mate Marked Book 9)
  • His Protective Mates (Broken Oaks Pack Book 1)
  • Falling Snow on Snow: Seattle, Music, Snow, Love
  • His Rebellious Omega (The Royal Omegas #3)
  • My Boss Can't Get Enough (Can't Get Enough #1)
  • Tennessee Bound: The Morelville Mysteries - Book 12
  • Love Overwrite Command
  • The Turkey Tussle (The Morelville Mysteries, #9)
  • Captive Flame (Royal Dragon Shifter Warriors, #1)
  • Taboo (Taboo, #1)
  • A Man Who Knows What He Wants: Books 11-20
  • More Than Dad's Best Friend
  • Valkyrie 104: The War Of Souls (The Afterlife Academy: Valkyrie Book 4)
  • Brooklyn Bratva (Russian Underworld, #1)
  • Bear Secrets
  • Confess
Andrea Dalling lives in the sexy Southeast, where the summers are hot and the romance hotter. She loves to torture her characters but eventually rewards them with a happily-ever-after.

Married to her college sweetheart, she's an ally and an advocate for LGBT rights. When she's not writing, she enjoys gardening at her Raleigh home and scuba diving in the clear blue waters of the Caribbean.

To learn a