Start by marking “Truth or Dare” as Want to Read:
Truth or Dare

Truth or Dare

At a party with friends, after a couple of body shots and a risqué game of Truth or Dare, lines are crossed between me and a long-time friend.

I dare you to touch me.
Where?
Your choice.

She’s anti-relationships, and because I’m newly single, she believes she’s just a rebound. So, per her request, we’re traversing a friends-with-benefits situation and keeping it a secret so
Expected publication: February 7th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Truth or Dare, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Truth or Dare

Start your review of Truth or Dare
Kari Davis
I love finding and trying new authors. Truth or Dare is book two in the Kingston brothers series and can be read as a standalone. This book is told from dual POV’s and follows Midge and Cillian.

This story has so many aspects that I enjoy reading. It’s a friends to lovers story, funny and sweet banter, and a good family connection.

Midge and Cillian have been friends since they were young. Growing up the both had secret crushes on one another, but never acted on those feelings. Fast forward
thehotmesslibrary
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Truth or Dare was one of those wonderful books that once you start reading, you’re unable to put down because the characters are just so relate-able, funny, sweet and sexy. Truth or Dare tells the story of Cillian and Midge. Cillian and Midge have been friends forever and have never crossed the line into more. That is until one drunken night when a game of Truth and dare opens a can of worms and desire takes over…alas not everything is smooth sailing and the two characters find themselves in a ...more
Lyndsey Wharton
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book hard. The characters and friendship were so relatable. The way Isabel writes you feel like the characters are your friends. I think, in fact I know this is now my favourite book by Isabel. I loved the banter and storyline of Truth or Dare. Isabel is smashing 2020 already.
Rhonda Ziglar
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 TRUTH OR DARE STARS!! Truth you need to read this book....I dare you to!! It is so freaking good and worth your time. I absolutely loved Cillian and Midge, they are perfect. Their story goes from friends to lovers with all the feels. This is my first book by this author and will not be last....she is an amazing author.
Mia Orozco
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From best friends to BFWB could luv be in the air? I won’t be the one to spoil this great read, but I find myself lucky to be the first to read this wonderful story. Isabel Lucero hits the spot in all the right places. Luv the characters, luv the storyline, luv it all!
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
This cover is to die for and caught my attention the moment it was revealed. Then when I read the synopsis and saw that it was a friends-to-lovers trope, I had to read it.

I love this trope and I can tell you that this book did NOT disappoint!

I loved this book extra hard. Midge and Cill had such amazing chemistry and damn it was super hot.

I loved the truth or dare games that got them started and that's what lead them to start having that friends-with-benefits relationship.

Cill wants this to be an
Melissa Gloria -  Meli’s Books and Coffee
I freaking love Cillian and Midge. These two friends to lovers is everything. Cill and Midge were good friends in high school. Midge was there for Cill more than she could ever have imagined after his parents passed away. After Cill is newly single and in a creative slump Midge suggests getting away. What happens when you put two single people and lot of alcohol, you get a great game of truth or dare. Cill and Midge let their guards down and give into some hot sexually charged chemistry.

This is
Gabrielle G.
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing friends to lovers story with heartwarming moments and hot ones. Those two were made for each other and I can't wait to read the next adventure of the Kingston Brothers. Lucero's writing is on point and Truth or Dare is a perfect read, full of swoons and laughter. I might have cried in the end... Don't hesitate! Read it as soon as you can!
Kizzy
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved everything about this book!! I'm officially claiming Cillian. *more review to come* ...more
Jen
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“What love story doesn’t have complications? There’s always an obstacle. Sometimes more than one, but it’s getting through them and over them that makes the story a love story."
And what a story! If you love a good friends to lovers story, with a secondary cast of characters you can't wait to find out more about (and I hear it's in the works, YAY!), If you want ALL the feels, some inappropriate shenanigans (inappropriate is a relative term ), and some seriously hot sexy times, TAKE THE DARE!
Ronda Brimeyer
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sexy sassy story of true friends who finally see true love in each other.Cillian and Midge have been friends as long as they can remember. They have each other's backs. This family unit has many many fun people in it all loving each other. Fun interactions to read. So Midge and Cillian are scared to cross that friendship to lovers line. Newly single Cillian wants to get his creative process flowing in his painting of course Midge wants to help. She asked Cillian to paint a picture for her mom. ...more
Elizabeth Clinton
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What’s better than a book where Best Friends become Lovers, Nothing. Cillian Kingston has been through so much in his life, losing his parents, trying to overcome that, having a successful tattoo business, finding himself painting again after being in a funk and one of the reasons these are happening is Midge Halcomb.
Midge is a woman who knows what she wants, but when it comes to relationships she keeps her heart on lockdown. She has great friends, a decent job, a loving family and a best
D.L. Gallie
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun light hearted friends-to-lovers romance that left me all warm an fuzzy.
I was hooked from page one and I was smiling throughout
Who knew a game of truth or dare could lead to the perfect romance
I cannot wait for the next Kingston brother to get his HEA
Thuy Taylor
Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
RTC
Patti Gunkel
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I could really relate to this book, it really pulled me in. Friends to lovers is one of my favorite kind of books.
W.S. Greer
Courtney
Felicia Marie
Lori
Nov 22, 2019

• Bittersweet Legacy (The Patricians, #1)
  • Hurting You (Blackthorn Elite #3)
  • The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet, #2)
  • Dear Diary: Tales from Riverstone High - January
  • Mistletoe Kisses
  • Even When I'm Gone (Stay with Me, #2)
  • Wait for Me
  • The Harder You Fall (Rixon Raiders, #3)
  • Stay with Me (Stay with Me, #1)
  • Chase the Butterflies
  • Treacherous
  • One More Chance At Love
  • The Leader (Bad Romance #1)
  • Just Friends (Blue Beech, #6)
  • Brutal & Raw (Beneventi Family, #1)
  • Zodiac Academy: Shadow Princess (Supernatural Beasts and Bullies, #4)
  • Sooner Than You Think (Think Series, #1)
  • Break Me Not (Heartbreak Falls #2)
Isabel Lucero is a bestselling author, finding joy in giving readers books for every mood.

Born in a small town in New Mexico, Isabel was lucky enough to escape and travel the world thanks to her husband's career in the Air Force. Her and her husband have three kids and two dogs together, and currently reside in Delaware. When Isabel isn't on mommy duty or writing her next book, she can be found