Start by marking “Tease Me (Stark International Trilogy #5)” as Want to Read:
Tease Me (Stark International Trilogy #5)

Tease Me

(Stark International Trilogy #5)

From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author J. Kenner comes a new story in her Stark International series

Entertainment reporter Jamie Archer knew it would be hard when her husband, Stark Security Chief Ryan Hunter, was called away for a long-term project in London. The distance is difficult to endure, but Jamie trusts the deep and passionate love that has always
Published March 10th 2020 by 1001 Dark Nights Press

To ask other readers questions about Tease Me, please sign up.

Start your review of Tease Me (Stark International Trilogy #5)
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
description

To make matters a bit more clear - or even more confusing:
Stark Saga #6.3
Stark International #5
Jamie & Ryan #3

(Tame Me, Tempt Me, Tease Me)

description

If you're a fan of the Stark series you know all about Nikki's BFF Jamie and Damien's friend and chief of security Ryan. They had a few little novellas of their own and we've seen them in almost all other books and novellas.

This time we have longer novella. Julie started this as a free chapter thingy in her newsletter. People loved it and so she
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"...the teeny, tiny, buried and paranoid part that may never truly believe a man like Ryan could be passionately in love with a head case like me."

I've been wanting more Jamie ever since I developed a girl-crush on her early on. She's Nikki's bestie and it's cute how she calls her James. She's fierce and funny and fabulous and the perfect match for Ryan.

How dare he go to work in London and leave her alone with her imagination, right? Normally, Jamie is full of confidence, especially about her
Jessica Morales-Lafaille
I wish I could give this book more than 5 stars that's how good it was.

I have not read 4 crossing my fingers that I won't feel lost. I did not feel lost so know you can read it as a standalone.

This book begins within the first page the story being formed. I love this series the men always protect their women to no end.The prologue was heartbreaking and intense. We meet Ryan with Felicia unfortunately their relationship had to come to an end as quickly as it started.

Years later Ryan is married
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Tease Me by J. Kenner is book 5 in the Stark International Trilogy. This continues the story of Jamie Archer and Ryan Hunter who had their story in the First book "Tame Me". In this book we catch up with them but also they have another story line where Ryan who is the Chief of Start Security is on a project in London that will take him away for a while. But to add to the distance, Ryan ends up meeting Felicia Randall again...someone from his dark past that he feels he failed. But if he goes ...more
Izzie d
Accusation of cheating.
Spy storyline.
HEA.
A lot of sex.
No intimate scenes other than the Hero and heroine.
Sofia Lazaridou
Mar 18, 2020 rated it liked it
Tease Me is the fifth book in the Stark International series by J. Kenner. It's not a full-length novel and it was a serial on Kenner's newsletter, so some readers might find this novella familiar.

You know (or you don't) I am a big fan of Jamie and Ryan and I always want new material on them, so this novella couldn't have been more welcome. The problem is that I wasn't very satisfied with it because I felt like it was a story that while kept us up to date with them, it didn't offer anything new
Rebecca
Mar 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
J. Kenner knows how to write a prologue - one that sheds light on Ryan Hunters past, bringing into focus just what he might be up against when someone from said past finds a way into his present, reminding him of things that went wrong, of a life he couldnt save. But while its clear that Ryan is struggling with his demons, whats not quite transparent is the why and how of what happened so long ago merging with the here and now. And in true Kenner fashion, the unraveling of those answers, not ...more
Erin Lewis
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Star Review of Tease Me (Stark International Trilogy #5) by J Kenner

Having read numerous books by J Kenner, I jumped at the chance to read and review Tease Me about Stark Security Chief Ryan Hunter and his wife Jamie Archer who is an entertainment reporter. As I have come to expect from Ms. Kenner the writing was strong and the story she wove, drew me in and kept me riveted from the first to the last chapter.
The love and trust they share is strong but it can and does get put to the test.
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
J. Kenner has done it again. Another wonderful tale filled with her characters that the reader cannot get enough of. Jamie decides to surprise Ryan in London while he is away on business, but before it is all said and done it is Jamie and secrets from Ryan's past that become the biggest surprises. But nothing from J. Kenner comes without loads of hot and steamy time between the sheets and while they are at it, up against the walls, over couches etc. Jamie and Ryan are nothing if they are not ...more
Sandy S
Mar 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
TEASE ME is the fifth instalment in J. Kenners contemporary, adult STARK INTERNATIONAL erotic, romantic suspense series a spin off from the authors Stark Sage. This is the continuing story of entertainment reporter Jamie Archer, and her husband Stark Security Chief Ryan Hunter. TEASE ME can be read as a stand alone without any difficulty. Any important information from the previous instalments is revealed where necessary.

NOTE: Portions of Tease Me were originally released as part of the authors
Babel
I am thoroughly impressed. And satisfied with this Hitchcock-style suspense romance.

Marriage between Ryan and Jamie was never boring, but this is a rollercoaster of secrets, dangers, and espionage. Set against the backdrop of London and the shadow of Middle East political upheaval, the story takes off on a shocking scene filled with raw emotions and lethal action.

From there, the married couple faces personal uncertainties about trust and intimacy that lead to burning-hot bedtimes and keen
Sharon
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Yet another winner from J. Kenner! This one will have you squirming in your seat with all the heat in her words! 5 flaming hot stars!
Jamie & Ryan are happily married, but he's been away for work for what feels like too long so she decides she's going to visit him in London. When she gets there, they can't keep their hands off each other! It's hot and just what they needed! Until he's called away to check something out, and she see's his personal cell phone with the message as to why he was
PP's Bookshelf
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tease Me by J. Kenner is everything I expect from a Stark International novel. Deliciously sexy, sinful and wickedly passionate. An edge of danger and thrill. One hundred percent satisfying romance goodness!

Hollywood's most famous reporter Jamie Archer Hunter is on a mission. To surprise her husband Ryan Hunter in London where he is visiting for work as Stark International security head. He felt a bit distracted and distant. And Jamie won't let it go. What was supposed to be a pleasure trip
Franci Neill
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 When the Past Comes Calling Stars!!!

As youre all aware Im a Stark fan through and through and whenever a book is written in this world, Im chomping at the bit to get my hands on it. What I loved so much about this novella that focuses on Ryan and Jamie, who weve met and seen in several Stark books, is that this story started as an extra in Ms. Kenners newsletter. But she listened to us fans and expanded it and made it a full-on novella YAY!!

The Prologue of this book is heart wrenching and
Patricia
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Exciting from start to finish~

The dynamics in play with Jamie and Ryan are temping enough that I could focus on just that YET, the story that plays out is will have you on your toes the entire time.
A plane ride, a seduction plan and then life is turned upside down for Jamie and Ryan and the fun just keeps coming. Where does J. Kenner come up with some of the hottest stories around?
I guess it really doesn't matter as long as she keeps doing it. And YES, she just has that magic writing pen that
Kari Hansen
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Even though they are only a phone call away Jamie is missing her husband while he is away on business, so she decides to surprise him, but he isnt the only one who is surprised. Ryans desire to protect Jamie from his past is creating a distance between them and the only way to bridge that distance is by sharing the secrets of the past which has become the present.

The heat and love between Jamie and Ryan is stronger than ever, but as we find out the unknown can be so much worse than the truth. It
Mary
Mar 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Jamie and Ryan deliver super sexy fun. Jamie is missing her husband while he is in London and feels a distance from Ryan when he mentions someone from his past appearing. Well, Jamie cant let that go so she embarks on a sexy adventure to seduce her husband. As these two explore their amazing chemistry, a friend from Jamies past resurfaces, Gabby. I love the mystery to this story that brings both Jamies and Ryans pasts together in a unique way. It also allows them to work together to solve the ...more
Allyson
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
All the thrills and more with what you would expect in a Kenner novel. Loved the concept of a estranged relationship between one our favorite couples within the series and to see the push and pull and then the journey in which they overcome... or will they through the story?!

Besides Nikki and Damien, I have really enjoyed Jamie and her fiery personality and to see her and Ryan on the fence with their relationship; really spruced up my heart and at times I had to encourage myself to breathe.
Sydney M Neblett
Mar 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Withstanding the test of time
I have not met a book by this author that I did not enjoy. Ryan and Jamie are two of my favorite characters, so I was glad to read more about them. It seems like just when their relationship is on track for the perfect HEA the past has to reappear. No worries though, the author did what she always does, her hot protective alpha male made sure his lady knew no matter what popped up she is his one. I loved all of the twists this story took and of course the intense
TheHauteBookworm
Mar 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
A steamy compelling tale I couldnt put down. Great story with plenty of plot twists. This book definitely had my attention. The author created an erotic romance that swirled around an intriguing mystery. I really liked the characters. If you are familiar with the Stark series then it will feel like catching up with old friends. Only this time we learn there is more to our friends than we thought. And we know hidden stories always come to light. An incredible tale you dont want to miss!

I read an
Georgia
Mar 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
ARC PROVIDED FOR HONEST REVIEW

Tease Me is the perfect combination of suspense, romance, and erotic moments.

Weve touched base with Jamie and Ryan in two other stark world novellas, and Tease Me is another brilliantly written chapter in the story.

Full of classic Julie writing, this book has a mysterious person, a dark secret, a haunting past, and characters who need to heal and learn to live with the scars of their life.

I loved reading this sorry and never want to give up the Stark Universe.
Mom's Guilty Pleasure
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bottom line, I cant imagine my life without him. More than that, I know him. Somethings wrong. And Im terrified that it has to do with me.

You just cant go wrong with a J Kenner read. Her words are magic. They have you laughing, crying, fanning yourself and anticipating what journey the next masterpiece she releases will take you on.

When you cant get your hands on Damien a little Ryan takes the edge off...

...the only reason it works is because I trust him. With my body. With my life. With my
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
I love being in the Stark World! Ryan and Jamie have been a favorite of mine since the beginning of time it seems. Now that we are in London we still get a whole lot of steamy scenes. But the past is lurking in the shadows for Ryan. I was on the edge and wondering who and what. This story gets into the nitty gritty.

Jamie and Ryan have a whole lot of mess to go through. Trust, love, and ghosts from the past. I loved it all!!! I Love how Ryan and Jamie have me swooning over love!!!! Revisit the
Michele
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: con-rom, priority, 0320
See the full review at HarlequinJunkie -- An HJ Top Pick!!

Suspenseful, dramatic, and seductive, Tease Me was an amazing story about fan favorites Ryan Hunter and Jamie Archer set in the Stark Universe. And being published through 1001 Dark Nights, you just know J. Kenner brought the heat!

Right now, Im nothing but need, and I want to melt into Ryans arms and let him use me to satisfy every one of his wicked cravings.

Ive been a J. Kenner fan for forever and although Damien and Nikki will always
Rhonda Brant
Mar 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
I'm a huge J.Kenner fan, love pretty much everything she writes, especially the Stark/Stark International Series. This book definitely has it all, mystery, suspense, lots of twists and turns, intrigue, hot steamy scenes that only this author can write, and an interesting ending. Although I loved the book, I think it was a bit long in parts, and I can't believe I'm saying this, she could have cut back a couple of the bedroom scenes with Jamie and Ryan. Don't get me wrong, definitely hot, but ...more
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Mar 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
I am in love with anything involving the Stark World and with Tease Me, I forgot how much I loved Jamie, Ryan and their relationship. It was nice to get a glimpse back into their lives and the marriage.

Tease Me was packed full of action, suspense, and steam. Jamie and Ryan have some of the most explosive chemistry. I couldnt get enough of these two. Ryan has been away for weeks working in London and Jamie misses her husband, so why not fly there and surprise him. A surprise that Ryan very much
Kelly
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story had wonderful characters. J. Kenner writes amazing stories that make you want to read more and more.
Tease Me grabbed from the first page and didn't let go. It was filled with action, tense moments and some hot little scenes.
Debbie Brown
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another great addition to the Stark world with Ryan and Jamie Hunter in London. When a secret from Ryans past surfaces and Jamie gets caught in the middle, Ryan brings in security extraordinaire Baxter to assist.

What began as a fun monthly installment in J Kenners newsletter turned into a great book of mystery. Of course J Kenner did not disappoint by including some hot and sexy scenes for the Hunters!
Vfc
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was ok
Unimpressed
Sara
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tease Me by J. Kenner is one amazingly hot and steamy read!

I love reading about the characters in the Stark series and this book didn't fail.

Be warned though, as you will definitely need to cool down after reading this book!

Tease Me is the story of Jamie Archer and Ryan Hunter. Jamie is worried that something is going on with her husband, Ryan and goes to London to surprise him. She finds out about certain parts of Ryan's past while there and doesn't know what to do about them.

Ryan has been in
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Revenge (Slay Quartet #3)
  • Creole Kingpin (The Magnolia Duet, #1)
  • Enticing Liam (Big Sky Royals, #2)
  • Better than Sexy (Sexy #3)
  • Perfect Chaos
  • Bucked
  • Dirty Sweet Valentine: And Other Filthy Tales of Love
  • Down and Dirty (Hot Jocks, #5)
  • Then You Happened
  • Wicked as Sin (One-Mile & Brea, Part One Wicked & Devoted, #1)
  • All I Ask
  • Savage Burn (Savage Trilogy, #2)
  • Rebel (Wolfes of Manhattan #1)
  • One Night Stand-In (Boyfriend Material #3)
  • Mating Theory
  • Puck Money: A Hockey Love Story (Vegas Crush, #4)
  • Flame (Web of Desire, #2)
  • Insatiable (Steel Brothers Saga #12)
J. Kenner (aka Julie Kenner) is the New York Times, USA Today, Publishers Weekly, Wall Street Journal and #1 International bestselling author of over one hundred novels, novellas and short stories in a variety of genres.

Though known primarily for her award-winning and international bestselling erotic romances (including the Stark and Most Wanted series) that have reached as high as #2 on the New

Stark International Trilogy (5 books)
  • Say My Name (Stark International Trilogy, #1)
  • On My Knees (Stark International Trilogy, #2)
  • Under My Skin (Stark International Trilogy, #3)
  • Take My Dare (Stark International Trilogy #4)