Start by marking “Omega Alpha” as Want to Read:
Omega Alpha

Omega Alpha

What would you do if everything you thought you knew about your childhood, your parents, and your family turned out to be a lie?

Thirteen-year-old Ethan Turner is about to find out.

Ethan survives an environmental terrorist attack, but the toxic gas he breathes during the attack triggers memory flashes from when he was very young. The problem is, those memories don’t match
Published November 26th 2019 by Revello Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Omega Alpha, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Omega Alpha

Start your review of Omega Alpha
Sydney
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-reads, arc-copy
This story is a fun fast paced action-adventure that readers will thoroughly enjoy. From the turn of the first page, author Kristen Landon pulls readers into her intriguing story with the life a young boy when everything is turned upside down when he discovers not all is as it seems. This is a clean well-written action science-fiction style filled story that is perfect for younger and older readers. The story moves along at a fast pace, that keeps readers on their toes wanting to know what will ...more
Karlene Browning
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Full disclosure: I am the publisher of this book. But when I say I loved it, you can believe it—because if I hadn't I wouldn't have accepted it for publication.

It's a clean upper middle grade action/adventure. Ethan is the main character—he's likable and courageous. The action is strong. There is some violence because he's up against some eco-terrorists, but it's not gross.

Would I let my grandsons read it? You betcha! In fact, I gave all of them copies! (I'd let my granddaughter read it too,
Ashley
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a great, fast-paced novel that will interest middle grade readers and above. One great thing about middle grade is that the action happens faster than in YA novels. Perfect for readers who like action and a little bit of science fiction!
Lorieah
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good book for middle age kids. If mine were younger, I wouldn't have any problem with them reading it. Clean and well-paced, although the ending wrapped up a little quickly and too neatly, in my opinion.

I received a free copy, and this is a voluntary review.
Emily
Dec 28, 2019 rated it liked it
I've enjoyed Kirsten Landon's previous books, the Limit, and Life in the Pit. So, I was really excited to take the opportunity to review Omega Alpha for her new publisher Revello Press. Omega Alpha was a little too action-packed for me (thrillers aren't my fave genre) but the story is skillfully plotted and I found the premise to be executed in a believable and engaging way. The main character starts unraveling secrets about his family and ends up entangled with eco-terrorists that have decided ...more
Jorge Romero

• 30 DAYS IN JUNE
  • It Happened at Christmas
  • Only Gossip Prospers
  • Scattering the Ashes
  • Eye Strain (Jaxon Jennings, #5)
  • The Downside of Dachshunds (Love & Pets, #3)
  • Dachshund Through the Snow (The Dogmothers, #2.5)
  • Her Billionaire Pirate of the Cove (Billionaire Bachelor Cove)
  • Quest of Fire: The Gathering Dark
  • The History of Joseph Smith by His Mother
  • Book Love
  • Powerplay (Northbrook Hockey Elite #2)
Kristen Landon always thought it would be nice to live in a place where winter never gets too cold. Besides one lovely winter in California, she has spent her life bouncing back and forth between Michigan and Utah – both great places in the spring, summer, and fall. She now lives with her husband and four children in a home with fabulous views of Utah’s beautiful mountains out every window.