Start by marking “At Last” as Want to Read:

At Last

Quinn was always the sultry one, the one who turned heads the moment she walked into a room. Claudia was the feisty one, tiny in size but huge in spirit, who never backed down from a fight. And Henley, well…Henley was the nice one. She cared about everyone. The three of them had been best friends since their freshman year at boarding school.

Years later, Henley’s life is p
ebook, 1 st, 285 pages
Published February 14th 2020 by Chapin's House, LLC

To ask other readers questions about At Last, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about At Last

Start your review of At Last
Laz the Sailor
Mar 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rom-lite
This is a romance novel with a moderate level of angst and a few passionate R-rated scenes. There are several secondary characters who provide humor and support. Henley has been successful overcoming many challenges, and survives even more here. The drama flowed well, and the details really contributed to the overall environment. There are many parallel elements which could be distracting, but I found that they reinforced both the turmoil and the resolution.

This is not overtly erotic, but there
Dawnny
Jun 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a new author to me. I loved this. It's artsy, lyrical and witty. Henley swears off men after one too many heartaches. Until she meets an artist hoping he will be different than the last. I loved the friendship of the girls and how they supported eachother. There are some spicy romance scenes. A story of family, friendship and betrayal. I loved it.

Dawnny-BookGypsy
Novels N Latte
Hudson Valley NY
Katie
Nov 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this heartfelt romance. The characters were raw and real and had great chemistry. I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.
Tandalaya Stitt
Feb 07, 2020 rated it did not like it
R Huiszoon
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lee Wheeler, ‘At Last’.

As a Hidden Gems ARC reader I received a free copy and promised an honest review. Here it is.

Rating: 5 stars (of 5).

In general: Original novel about an exciting love .

Main character:
- Henley Rana; she’s a talented, succesful architect living in New York.

Her boyfriend cheated on her before her eyes during a pool party. She escaped the party and walked towards her home in the middle of the night. Then she sees a shop window with a clear blue light. In the shop a painter work
Carol
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful story. It involves family, friends, betrayal and love. Henley did not have the best of luck with men, but she Hunter cared about her That was the first betrayal when he kissed a half naked woman right in front of her. The same night she meets an artist that she is intrigued by. Her friends are appalled and try to talk her out of it. When her beloved Aunt Izzy died, her world came apart with what she discovered cleaning out her aunts belongings.
The story was so good, I didn't wa
Peggy
Feb 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
A new author to me. I believe this is the author’s debut novel - so pretty good for a first book. This reminds me of a hallmark romance, a bit predictable but still romantic and a good decent read. This story is about Henley. I read other’s write story last so I’m wondering if there are more but this is the only story that comes up for me in Amazon. Henley didn’t seem to have much luck in regard to love and her latest romantic disappointment she watched a storefront where a man is painting a pic ...more
Rick Hardesty
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story! It was a very well written book portraying the close and supportive relationship between four friends. The main character of this story has several family and relationship hardships that challenge her spirit. The support of her friends helps her through these trials. I enjoyed how she met each circumstance with the help of her friends. I highly recommend this book, very nice read!!!
Jan Joyner
May 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
At Last

I don’t usually review books. But this is a special book about loss and love found. For a first book, this one is outstanding. Wonderfully written and smooth as silk.
Patricia Baxes
Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a good solid read with a strong storyline; excellent characters; interesting twists and turns; with a long awaited and totally awesome HEA. Definitely add this one to your TBR list. (I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book and enjoyed it.) ❤️
Andrea
Apr 02, 2020
Pamela
Mar 14, 2020
Lee Wheeler
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Nayda
Alex Helm
Mary
Elizabeth

• Inappropriate
  • Tempting Taste (Tempt Me #2)
  • The Heartless Tide (Tide Series, #1)
  • The Singles Club (The Club Series #4)
  • My Brother's Billionaire Best Friend
  • Single Dad Can't Get Enough (Can't Get Enough #6)
  • Exposure (Love Story, #8)
  • Mr. Big Ego (Dirty South, #3)
  • The Billionaire’s Pretend Wife (Preston Brothers #1)
  • Mission: Impossible to Forget
  • Easy Moves (Boudreaux Universe)
  • Oceans Apart, #1
  • Oceans Apart, #2
  • Oceans Apart, #3
  • Revenge (Skulls Renegade MC, #3)
  • Smash and Grab (Callahan Security #2)
  • The Monte Carlo Shark
  • Tempting Talk (Tempt Me #3)
Lee started dreaming of being a writer when she was six. It took lots of years and a boring detour as an attorney, but now she’s the author of the new book, At Last.

Lee is dog mom to Tanner the Lab, whose head is as big as a Maytag, Pollock the Borzoi, who sees ghosts around every corner and does not go bravely to meet them, and Ansel the Italian Greyhound who is gloriously evil and smarter than

News & Interviews